Roomies Ch. 02

Story Info
Two couples with unaddressed tensions.
5.4k words
4
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a small, two bedroom and one bathroom apartment, and it catered to the needs of four. Harry had originally signed the lease with Dillon, both understanding that Harry's twenty year old girlfriend, Kayla, would also be staying there and contributing towards his half of the rent. Despite rarely ever hanging out, the three got along well enough. The age difference, however small it seemed, Dillon being six years Kayla's senior and three years Harry's, was no doubt the dividing factor between their interests.

After a few months of the three of them living together, Dillon's girlfriend, Crystal, had moved in as well. She was an attractive tight bodied mynx of western european and Cuban descent. The former explained her fine blonde hair and pale skin, while the latter blessed her with a plump come-fuck-me ass. On top of her looks, she had a nonchalant, devil may care, attitude. The way she carried herself shouted either she could fuck, or had never been fucked. It was confusing to most, but not Dillon, or Kayla and Harry for that matter, who were the ones that knew the answer.

Kayla and Harry had taken advantage of the animalistic carnage that would carry through the closed door of Dillon and Crystal's room. Kayla would find herself listening in to their festivities, which sounded far more chaotic than the sex between her and Harry. She figured being younger than the others, that Harry and she would be at each other more often. However, that wasn't the case, with Harry working more and more as he tried to get a promotion at the burger joint he worked at.

As if to flaunt her prowess, or advertise it openly, Crystal was always walking around in thin tops with no bra. This was not something that no party minded, or never voiced any protest on it. However, much to Harry's disappointment, he rarely got to reap any benefits of the spectacle as she spent most of her days, while Dillon was off at his office job, working in their bedroom on her art commissions. The most he got were quick glimpses of her ass in panties, or a quick nip slip here and there, which would give him the energy to take back to Kayla, if she was in the mood.

Despite having such a young and sexually provocative girlfriend himself, Harry would spend his time fantasizing about waking up to Crystal sucking on his cock and busting his load all over her face. On most nights, while he was sleeping on the couch, having passed out while watching YouTube on his Xbox, he had jerked off listening to the noises Crystal made in the throes of passion with Dillon. He closed his eyes, and frequently imagined that it was him pounding her ass and making her moan. He'd stuff one of his socks in her mouth so as not to disturb Kayla as she slept on their bed in the adjacent room.

Although she probably didn't notice it, the sexual tension he felt between them was enough to make his balls feel like weighted stones. Ever since he began living with the two young women, he was hornier than he'd been since he was eighteen, five years ago. Harry was desperate to bust a load, but jerking off was getting stale. Kayla spent more time out of the apartment than in it. She'd spend her time getting high with their friend Jake. When she'd return home, she'd be so blazed she'd pass out before anything could happen.

Maybe today? He thought as he checked the time on his phone. Kayla would be home in another hour. Just to go over to Jake's place.

The sound of the shower traveled down the hall to the living room, and Harry felt his pants tighten as he thought about the water running down the fun sized blonde's defined back and heavy ass. He had undid his pants enough so that his cock was out in the open air. He was dry-rubbing it to the thought of knocking on the door, or just busting in and taking her. He could pull the excuse that he had a bathroom emergency and just go for it. She'd scream and see his rock hard dick. The sight of his member would trigger her lust and she'd start sucking him off right then and there.

Yeah, Harry fantasized. That'd work. She wouldn't be satisfied with just sucking it, either.

The water stopped and he quickly redid his pants, stuffing his rod back into its confines as best as he could while seated. The door opened and he could feel her presence emerge out into the hallway. He listened to the slaps of her bare and damp feet upon the floor as she walked in the opposite direction of her room, and into the kitchen.

"Hey," she said as she walked behind him on her way to the fridge.

Harry turned to face her, catching a glimpse of her ass in a pair of black panties. The sight of her cheeks bouncing with each step caused his pants to grow tighter than they already were. He could only imagine how they'd feel, gripped in his hands as she hopped up and down on his cock right there on the couch.

"How's it going?" He asked, hoping she didn't notice him still trying to adjust his crotch. The fact that he could get any words out after seeing her in practically nothing was amazing to him.

"Alright, I guess," she said with an exasperated breath as she opened the fridge door. The light from the cool box illuminated her in the dark of the kitchen.

Harry watched as she bent over, giving him a full moon view that turned him into a mouth breathing Neanderthal. He stared as she stood up with her nipples poking through her wet white tank-top from the chill of the fridge. She twisted the cap off of the water bottle and began to chug it back. He admired the sight of her. Her top showed off everything that was beneath it. He might as well have licked his lips like a ravenous dog as he stared her down like prey.

"What time does Dillon get home?" He asked.

She resealed the water bottle and closed the fridge. "One or two, or whenever he feels like it, I guess. I can never keep up with his schedule. He always takes the overtime if they offer it."

Crystal walked over to the back of the couch behind him. Harry could smell the scent of lavender and tea tree oil from her shampoo and conditioner that permeated from her wet hair. She was looking at the TV and taking another sip of her water. Harry's face was only inches from her crotch. Was she aware of the messages she was sending? Was this a green light?

She brought the bottle down from her lips, and sealed it back up as she swallowed. "What are you watching?"

"Just some cooking channels," he answered. "Getting some ideas for what to try out one night when everyone is home."

Crystal had only once, in the months that she had lived there, seen him in the kitchen, and it was heating up hot dogs and canned chili which he added a dash of whiskey to, proudly, as if he was the next Gordon Ramsey. She looked down at him and noticed the hard-on he was sporting beneath his pants. His arm was draped over it in a lazy attempt to conceal it from her. It could have been her imagination from simply noticing his condition, but she thought for a moment that she could smell the tinge of sweaty crotch in the air.

"Anything promising?" She humored him, even though food and cuisine was not a high interest of hers. She ate mostly out of necessity. Whether it had decent taste or a pleasant presentation was of no real importance.

"A few things," Harry shrugged. "But not sure I'd be able to pull them off."

Seems like you wouldn't have any trouble pulling something off, she thought to herself.

There was a part of her that wanted to crawl over the top of the couch, sit in the empty cushions next to him, and convince him to put something more interesting on that would allow them to converse and actually get to know each other better. Ever since she moved in, they had hardly ever hung out, or shared more than a simple, brief conversation. Which seemed odd, considering they spent most of the time in the apartment together than Dillon and Kayla.

"Kayla out with Jake?" She asked.

"Yeah," he said as he stopped the video. "That's where you can usually find her."

"It doesn't bother you that she spends so much time with another guy?"

"Nah," he said as he leaned back into the corner of the couch to face her. He placed one arm upon the top of the backrest, and kept the other securely over his groin. "She can hang out with whoever she wants."

Crystal nodded her understanding. "That's reasonable."

"Why?" he asked. "Did she say something to you?"

"No," she said as she shook her head with a smile. "I see her as much as you and Dillon do. I just think it's great that you guys have such trust in each other."

"Yeah," he said with an i'm-just-a-great-guy ego boost. "I'm not here to keep her shackled."

"That's very mature of you," she said as she gave a yawn and stretched her arms upward.

Harry watched, unashamedly, as his roommate's girlfriend elongated her body in a way that showed off her curves. Her white top raised up to her navel, showing off the white, soft skin of her abdomen. His eyes ran their gaze down to the taught fabric of her panties and his dick pulsed with an unyielding want.

"Hey," Crystal said as she flicked him on the ear and giggled as he flinched back. "Does Kayla need to worry about you?"

He laughed awkwardly, unsure if she had caught him or not. "No. No she does not."

"Good," she said as she started back to her room. "Back to work I go."

"Have fun," he said. He listened to her movements as she moved down the hall and, once he heard the door shut, began to stroke his dick as he breathed in the lingering scent of lavender.

-

Crystal sat at the drawing table that Dillon had bought for her, and wiped the wetness from her hand as she picked up her stylus. She pressed play on her spotify, and began to apply the finishing touches to her most recent commission.

It was a simple enough project. Someone had requested a drawing of Tracer from Overwatch getting fucked by an entire gang of omnics on the streets of King's Row. Simple concept, but the client was picky, which made for more back and forth emails than Crystal would have preferred. Still, the client was paying handsomely enough to pay for Crystal's portion of the rent, and that was all that mattered.

As her playlist chimed on in her ears, she had lost herself to the zone, applying the shine of leaking cum between the two cocks rammed up Tracer's ass when she received an email notification. It was her client. She cursed under her breath, expecting for some addition to the piece that would cause her to delay its completion. She finished the stroke of her stylus, and opened the message.

I appreciate you working with me, however I have decided to work with someone quicker and more willing to fit my needs. Thank you for your time.

Fuck! She cursed to herself. She knew she should have asked for a percentage of the job upfront. This was bad. There were no other commissions on the table and rent was due. Even if she could nab another job, there was no way she could complete it in time to afford rent.

Crystal slammed her stylus down on the desk and threw her head into her hands. She had spent hours drawing some perverse bullshit for a bitch's basic fan fiction and it was all a waste. How was she going to break this to Dillon? He and Harry were already going back and forth on the issue of paying the rent. She wasn't a freeloader. Her pride was on the line.

She received another notification on her phone. It was a text from Kayla. It was strange, considering they hardly ever texted each other. It was such an infrequent occurrence that Crystal had forgotten that she had even given Kayla her number.

Kayla: "Hey, you busy?"

Crystal: "Not really."

Kayla: "Wanna hang out at Jake's with me?"

Crystal thought about the proposal, her current stress making it difficult to really consider a hang out. She had no time to waste, but what else was she going to do? She was not about to tell Harry the news, not yet anyway.

Crystal: "Sure."

Kayla: "Awesome. We'll pick you up in 10 min."

So much for not having to put on pants today, she thought as she let out a sigh and sat her phone down on her desk. She knew she could use a distraction to help clear her mind. Hanging out with another woman was probably a good idea.

She looked at the bedroom door. The only time she felt at true peace of mind, clear of all fear and worry, was after a good dicking. If an orgasm rid you of crippling existential dread, then it could rid simple fear of failure. She had the thought of putting Harry, a man she felt no real attraction towards, to use and inviting him into her and Dillon's bed for a quick romp. Dillon would probably be OK with it, but she couldn't do that to Kayla. It didn't matter how Dillon and she ran their relationship. She had no idea how Harry and Kayla ran theirs. Harry would no doubt be up for it, given their last run-in together in the living room. But, Crystal would have to settle for weed and video games for now, until Dillon got off from work.

She knew she'd have to address the issue sooner rather than later, and she might as well start by talking to Kayla about it. Her and Jake were chill, and would probably be able to think of a solution.

She stood from her seat, took a look at the drawing that made her envious of a fictional character, when an idea came to her, but it was ridiculous. She turned off the workstation and went to the closet to get a pair of pants.

-

On the previous day, Crystal had gone to her mother's and Harry was still at work at the burger shop. Neither was expected back within hours, not before Dillon had left to go to work. It was a rare occasion when both he and Kayla were alone in the apartment together.

He sighed at the thought about going into the office as he stepped from the shower. Despite how much he liked the pay, the overtime, and the benefits it provided, he hated his job. He'd much rather have spent his time at home writing or making music. The shit he used to dream about doing as a tax paying adult while in high school. But time had passed, he was twenty-six, and bills had to be paid.

As he finished up what he needed to do, combing his hair, brushing his teeth, and getting dressed, he contemplated his options. He could keep going and hope for the promotion they'd been dangling in his face for months, or he could drop it all, hit the road to LA, and get in on the porn industry. He'd been told by numerous sources he was a good looking guy with a good looking dick, but even that career was a long shot. It was as ridiculous as saying he was going to make it big in Hollywood, and just as out of reach.

He opened the door, and was startled by Kayla, who playfully jumped from her and Harry's open door, into the hallway. A wide, open mouthed grin stretched the width of her young pale wrinkleless face. Her short and petite hourglass figure was well defined by the clinging black anime t-shirt and cut off shorts she was wearing. The white ankle socks upon her feet was a nice accent to the paleness of her legs.

She was tomboy, despite her long hair, arsenal of femine products that rivaled Kaylas, and lengthy showers. She always said she got along better with the guys than she did with girls. Maybe it had something to do with her wanting to toughen herself up in order to help her family. She had a real no bullshit attitude, but avoided conflict like the plague.

"Wanna smoke with me before work?" She asked him with her grinder in one hand and her glass pipe in the other.

He looked at her, and hated himself for the way she made him feel. He couldn't tell if it was the care of an older brother, or if he felt something deeper for her. It was confusing for him and he tried to keep a distance from her as much as possible.

Dillon had an entire hour before he had to go to work, and the high would definitely make the first few hours of the shift go by smoother. Not to mention, that despite the way that she made him feel bothered and confused, he enjoyed spending time with her.

"Sure," he said.

She smiled and gestured enthusiastically for him to follow her into her room. It was a well strewn mess of clothes and random things that Harry had no desire to find a home for. The smell of pot and incense lingered in the carpet and fabrics that were strewn about. A desk was at the foot of the bed which was pushed to the corner of the room against the far wall.

Kayla hopped up on her bed and sat cross legged with her back against the wall, and Dillon was able to peek a glimpse of her purple panties as the fabric of her shorts shifted in her groin. He turned his head quickly when she looked at him and patted the bed in front of her.

"Sit down," she said.

There was something about sitting where Harry and her fucked that made him uncomfortable, not that he heard them fucking often or even witnessed them just simply sleeping together. He would have preferred to allow a comfortable space between them, especially with the conflict of emotion that stirred whenever she was near him but, aside from the floor, there was no other place to sit.

"What?" She asked, never breaking that excited smile. "I don't bite!"

He smirked as he raised a dark eyebrow. "Promise?"

She gave a giggle. "Maybe."

He chuckled and joined her on the bed. It was stiff and the springs gave a creek as he applied his weight to it. It was a creak he had heard on a couple occasions accompanied by the lusty breaths of her and Harry enjoying each other. He had listened in on occasion and had visions of her on all fours, laid out in a semi-propped up prone position, and fantasized it was him who was plowing her. He wanted to see her back arched up, head back with her dark hair in his hand, the sunlight from the window reflecting off her sweaty back, and her plump ass rippling as his pelvis hit into her on his thrusts. He wanted to feel her pussy's lips grip onto him and threaten to never let go.

"You get greens," she said, breaking his daydream as she passed him the bowl.

"You sure?"

"Not often we hang out. So, by all means. You go first"

He took the bowl from her, and Kayla felt that she had begun to build a bridge that had a rocky start to its construction. When she had first met Dillon, he and Crystal had split and he ended up being dropped off to live on their couch. She had found him to be temperamental, which she chopped up to his grief and regret. On the days she would cross paths with him, he was usually either chain smoking with a bottle of wine. He wasn't bad looking, tall, but far too skinny for sure. She had thought an alien was in the apartment on several evenings as she woke to go to the bathroom and saw him in the dark returning home from work. She wasn't sure why, but she was disappointed when she found out he and Crystal had gotten back together.

They shared in some jokes and talked about random things that tickled their fancies. They had a surprising amount in common, as far nerdy things were concerned. The time passed quickly and they had already finished the pot that Kayla had packed into the pipe.

As Kayla began to fill another bowl for them, she stated, "I like hanging out with you, Dillon."

"Really?" The comment threw him for a loop. He was sure that he had all but pushed himself away from ever being re-included in their circle of friends.

She gave a laugh. "Yeah." Kaylafelt the divide between them closing, slowly, but it was closing. "It'd be great to hang out with you and Crystal more. You should come hangout with me and Jake sometimes. I think he'd like you too!"

Dillon wished he could commit the time to hang out for the day with them, but knew he couldn't afford it. He tended to stay away from getting high due to the effects it had on him. It had a strong tendency to get him horny and getting horny around his roommate's girlfriend would only lead to the embarrassment of a rejection, and the full burning of a bridge that was already rickety. Not to mention how he'd become the but end of a joke to top it all off. He was also aware of how neurotic he tended to become when high as a fucking kite.

12