Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," she said, passing him the bowl. "One more, then we should stop."

He took the pipe and steadied it in his hand. "Running low?" He asked, unable to think of any other reason why she, of all people, would stop only after two bowls.

"Oh, it's not that," she said. "If I smoke too much, I just..." She stopped herself from going further. She looked embarrassed, as if she almost told a secret she had promised never to reveal.

He blew out the smoke and passed her back the pipe. "What?" He said as he started to cough. "You can't leave me hanging like that."

She laughed and rolled her eyes and bobbed her head back and forth, as if trying to say with her motions that it wasn't a big deal. "I...kinda get hella' horny."

"Oh!" He said with a laugh. "You too?"

"Yeah," she said, her smile undying.

He watched as she took a hit, his eyes trailed down the length of her pale neck that remained exposed as her raven hair was bound back in a ponytail. He froze as he stared at her small perky tits that were hugged close to her by the a-cup bra she was wearing. He knew she was right, this definitely had to be the last bowl.

"So...how freaky are you and Crystal?" She asked, after a slow and seemingly sensual downward exhale of smoke. She looked like she was in contemplation of whether or not she should have asked the question.

"How freaky are we?"

"Is that too far?" She asked with wide eyes of shock and concerned panic.

"No," he laughed. "I guess we're freaky." He never really thought about how to describe his sex life. However, pondering at that moment, he recalled all the things he and Crystal had tried and what they do regularly. It was more than vanilla, but nothing that anyone would probably question.

"Oh, yeah?" Kayla asked, attempting to fish for more elaboration.

"What about you and Harry?"

"We did a threesome once with one of our friends. It was another girl but," she rolled her eyes, "he had some trouble."

"Really?"

She giggled. "Which part?"

"Both."

"Yeah, it was a fun night," she said as she cashed out the bowl in her palm and then transferred the charred remains in her palm to the ashtray. Kayla looked at Dillon with a cheeky grin as she bit at her bottom lip. It was a look that made Dillon's blood rush and his heart palpitate. "Smoke another?"

His response was delayed as he tried to rationalize a decline of her offer but, as he looked at her expression and the color of her eyes, he could only nod his head with what felt like an idiotically exaggerated smile. He felt he was already too high and looked like an idiot, but to Kayla, he just looked happy.

"Ok! Here," she said as she handed him the bowl. "You pack this time. I want to show you some drawings I did recently."

Kayla crawled towards the foot of the bed, leaned over, and reached for the top drawer of the desk. Her shirt rode up and Dillon had become enamored by the curve of her grabable waste. He wanted to rip those cut offs down, hold her by those child bearing hips, and shove himself until he was pressed into her womb.

"Oh shit," she said as something heavy and purple fell onto the floor. She scrambled to try and grab it before he could see it, but it was too late. Dillon saw the dildo bounce and roll twice in his direction. She picked it up and held it loosely in her hand. "So...there's a story about this..." she said with her face going flush. Her cheeks strained as she tried to hold back from laughing.

"I'm sure there is," he said with a joking shake of the head in hopes of alleviating her embarrassment.

"So, this was bought for me as a joke by Harry's and my friend, Stacy, because I told her about Harry's size."

Dillon looked it over and realized it was a similar girth and length to his own member, which had begun to inch down his leg. In fact, it almost looked like an exact replica, circumcision and all. "She thought you'd need it?"

"Well," she started, taking a moment to think of her response, "let's just say I was terrified to try it, but I eventually got the courage and, although it was a struggle at first...I did it!" She sounded victorious as if she had achieved a great feat in her ability to enjoy the toy. She laughed as the silicone cock slapped against her leg. "Is the bowl packed?"

"Uh, not yet, one sec." Dillon had been too caught up in the reveal of the dildo, and the lewd imagery that came with it, that he had forgotten the task at hand. She was far too innocent to understand the daydreams she had inspired in his mind. Or was she? He was working hard to focus on the task at hand, keeping the thoughts of her on her back, legs spread, slowly easing the fake cock inside her.

As he finished, he handed her the bowl. The dildo rested on the bed between them like an erotic center piece upon a dining room table.

"Your story makes Crystal sound like a real champ," he said, trying to not sound smug, but his cheeky smile gave away his true intent for the comment..

Kayla gave a laugh and shook her head as she exhaled. "Why's that?"

He took the pipe from her and thought for a second, which began to feel like thirty minutes, about how to clarify what he was implying. He reached forward and gave three quick, small taps upon the cartoonishly colored falace. He nodded his head toward her, unaware of the redness that had flooded his own face.

Kayla, eyes wide, raised her eyebrows in surprise as she realized what he was trying to say. "No way!" She exclaimed, looking at him for confirmation, which she received in his humble nod. "Well, good for her."

There was a pause in their conversation as Dillon took his hit. The flick of the lighter and the light tap of the beat she was drumming on her thighs were the only sounds in the room. The bed shook subtly as Kayla made mild movements with her body to the rhythm. She was pondering with a glossed over stare toward the edge of the bed. Kayla loved Harry, for sure, but things had become stale in their sex life. She had often turned to fantasy to help release any tension that had built up. Now, she was sitting on her and Harry's bed with another man, a few bowls in, and feeling the effects. She would never cheat, she was sure of it, but there was still a part of her that wanted to see what Dillon was packing.

"You good?" Dillon asked, gently shaking the pipe that he was attempting to pass to her.

"Oh, yeah," she said in a more nervous demeanor than before, embarrassed again, this time for the fact of zoning out. After she took another hit, she rested her arms on her legs. She stared down at the bed again, tapped another beat on her thighs, then snapped back to him like she had the best idea she ever had. "Do you want to watch something?"

He looked at his phone, checking the time. He had another hour before he had to be at work. "Sure," he said as he started to get off the bed. "I'll get the TV on."

"Oh," she said, holding out her hand to stop him, "we can watch it here," She pulled her laptop out of her small backpack that rested on the foot of the bed, crawled up and situated the pillows for them both to lean back on. Kayla patted the spot that Harry would normally occupy. "Come on, I don't bite."

Dillon hesitated in the moment of dejávu. "Promise?"

Kayla blushed a little, she wasn't aware that she was biting the nail of her index finger as she smiled at him. "I make no promises."

Dillon considered the offer. There were no obvious signs that she was trying to seduce him. However, they would be laying down in close enough proximity to feel each other's warmth. She'd made herself vulnerable by taking the seat against the corner. He was unsure what he was supposed to read from her. Could he risk it? Would friendships and relationships survive a misunderstanding? Was he willing to burn it all down for a chance of a small spark? But, a small spark could start a raging blaze.

As he made his decision and began to join her, they heard the front door open, and Harry's lazy footsteps in the living room. Kayla sat up like a curious cat as she listened, then scooted closer like she was showing Dillon something on her computer, almost affirming with Dillon that there very well was a chance at something he could have regretted.

Harry walked down the hallway and jumped in front of the door with that dopey smile of his. "Guess who's out early!"

"Hey, babe," Kayla said with enough enthusiasm to be believable. "How was work?"

"It was alright," he answered. "Smells like a bunch of stoners live here." Harry looked as if he was uncomfortable with the proximity Dillon and Kayla shared. He looked displeased at the fact that Dillon was even in his room with her. "What time's work, man?"

Dillon checked his phone for the time again, only a few minutes had passed since he last checked. The last place he wanted to go was to the office, but he knew how to read a room. "Shit," she said, implying he had lost track of the time. "I guess I better get going."

Kayla held out the bowl to him. "You wanna finish this with me first?"

Dillon declined with a reluctant grace. "All you," he said as he stood from the bed. "But thank you for sharing."

"Anytime," she responded.

Harry looked at her with a furrowed brow as Dillon took his leave. The purple dick was still nestled on the bed.

12