Rooming With an Alpha Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now he'd become fully erect with his dick pointing to the ceiling. He grabbed the hair on the back of my head as I began swirling my tongue up his shaft. My tongue flicked just under the head of his penis, which made him groan. I swept my tongue down to his balls, then back up to the head, and repeated the motion until his cock was slick with my saliva.

Then, in a lusty daze, I took him in my mouth. His hand still gripping the hair on the back of my hand, he pressed my face into his crotch as I bobbed on his dick. I nearly gagged and momentarily pulled away, looking up at him, as I caressed just under the head of his penis with the tip of my tongue.

"Suck it bitch, take it deep," he said as he grabbed my head with both hands and began thrusting his hips forward. I pushed my face as deep as I could into his manhood, bouncing my head back and forth until I reached a hypnotic rhythm. My own cock achingly dripped precum into my thong.

Occasionally, Rob would reach down, run his hand over my ass and giving me a firm slap, to which I would respond by plunging his cock even more hungrily into my mouth. After a while, I gripped the base of his cock with one hand, pulling the skin back tightly to heighten his sensitivity.

"Oh yeah, suck it," he said. "Blow me you fucking cocksucker."

He grabbed me again with both hands as I bobbed on his cock and I had a feeling I knew what was coming. He groaned and I started to feel his cock pump in my mouth, his salty cum blasting to the back of my throat and I took it, swallowing the bursting shots of his thick load.

At that point, unable to hold out any longer, I reached down and rubbed myself and with just a few short motions I'd released my own load in my thong. Toward the end, Rob pulled his cock out of my mouth, and stroked the last of his spunk from his shaft, which he smeared around my lips and mouth.

"Did that feel good?" I asked, realizing an instant after I said it how desperate it sounded.

"It was alright," he said, smiling. "You seemed to enjoy it," he added, noticing the wet spot that was evident through my underwear.

I stayed there on my knees looking up at him, my lips still glistening with his cum. "It'll hold me over a bit, but yeah, you should get the fuck out of here and get cleaned up unless you want someone to see you here on your knees with cum on your mouth."

He then put on his shorts, reclined on his bed and turned his attention to his phone, once again largely ignoring me. I grabbed my cut-off shorts, and with his firm reminder of the positions we held with respect to one another, slinked back to my room and took a shower.

12