Rooming With an Alpha Pt. 03

Story Info
I realize my dominator is willing to show off my submission.
4.9k words
4.43
32.7k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a vivid dream the morning after Rob took my anal virginity. The roommates and I were all smoking weed in our living room, when suddenly I found myself sitting on the couch wearing the purple, lacy boyshorts and a T-shirt. I was super embarrassed, but no one seemed to have noticed, so I thought if I left the room quietly no one would notice, and I could get away with my secret intact. This seemed plausible in my dream state.

As I was getting up to leave the room, I realized that Rob was sitting next to me and his cock was out and fully erect. He gave me a quick glance and with that the silent order to suck.

"But everyone's watching," I quietly implored.

"Don't worry," I heard him whisper. "No one will see anything." And with that he'd convinced me, that despite being in full sight of all my roommates, I could blow him, and no one would notice what was going on. Even so, it made total sense to me and I lowered my head to take his penis in my mouth and began to bob fervently on his member.

It was at that point that everyone did in fact notice, including some of the girls who lived next door, a group of random students I'd had class with, and a professor who'd been my English teacher my first semester at college, all of whom appeared in our living room out of nowhere. Everyone was amused and entertained and while I felt somewhat abashed, I mostly found it incredibly hot, especially considering those who took the opportunity to ridicule and laugh at me.

"Wow man, he's totally sucking Rob's cock," I heard one of our neighbors say.

"He's into it," another responded, giggling.

"Oh yeah, this little slut has been taking my loads for months!" Rob told everyone laughingly, at which point my former English professor, who was now seated on the couch next to Rob, congratulated him. At that point, I wanted to say something but couldn't decide whether to protest and encourage Rob's bluster, who had begun thrusting his unit in my mouth with increasing vigor, as if to deliberately stifle my ability to respond.

It was then everyone seemed to become focused on whether or not I'd be able to swallow Rob's load, some loudly doubting I'd be able to, to the point I became determined to prove I could. I drifted into Rob's manliness in a bouncing rhythm, bracing myself for his seed to fill my mouth.

At that moment, I woke up, my cock aching between my legs. As you may guess, I was a little distracted that week.

***

I barely even saw Rob in the days after that, even though I'd been keeping an eye out for him. I hadn't expected him to take me from behind the way he had. I knew I had crossed a point where I couldn't go back. Up to then, I thought I might be able to kindle enough interest in women to carry out a "normal" life once I was able to move on from blowing Rob. But having him inside me had given me a fullness I'd never experienced before. I wondered just what he might be able to get me to do in the future.

It was overnight on the weekend, in those hours before I anticipated heading to Rob's room to take care of whatever he needed on Sunday, when my phone pinged with a message from him. He'd been out all night, and he sent me provocative photos of a woman he was with. I couldn't identify her, but he sent me a couple of shots of her down on his cock and a photo of him looking at her parted ass cheeks as she bent over and took it from him.

A pair of messages accompanied the photos:

'She sucked cock pretty good, but didn't take it on the face like you know she should've ;)'

And:

'Just so you know what you're up against, lol'

The next day, I expected to see Rob, given my weekly cleaning assignment, but when I slipped into his room, I realized he hadn't returned home. Though slightly dejected, I washed his clothes, cleaned his bathroom and straightened up his room a bit regardless. Even with him absent, I wore the shorts and T-shirt, more out of habit than anything. I crawled atop his bed as I made it, arching my back, and just for a moment, imagining he was there. And just like that, his door opened and he walked in. I don't know how, but I hadn't even heard him come through the front door. He looked at me on his bed.

"Nice," he said. "Thanks for cleaning up. We can smoke a bowl, but other than that, I'm feeling good today. You got my texts last night, right?"

"Uhh, sure," I mustered to say, trying to not look too disappointed. "I'm down to smoke a bowl."

After we got high, as I started to feel my desire rise and I got close to being ready to beg. Then Rob said he had to run, and he took off before I could say anything.

***

Towards the end of the next week, Rob sent all the roommates a message, saying he was housesitting for a buddy of his who had a nice pad, and we could all come over and kick it on Saturday night if we were down. I overheard my cousin asking Rob why he invited me, as I wasn't exactly a blast at parties, and Rob said something about he was just trying to give me a chance to fit in.

When Saturday came around, I was nervous, but there was no way I wasn't going to the party given everyone else would be. It had also been nearly two weeks since Rob asked me to please him, and it had almost begun to drive me crazy. So of course, when one of the roommates offered to drive over to the place I accepted and went along with the group. I sat in the car nervously as we pulled into one of the nicer neighborhoods in the area, eventually parking in front of a large house.

I don't know how Rob knew the guy whose house he was watching. His name was Ben and he was older, closer to around 40. He seemed to be fairly wealthy given the size of the place. It was spacious and stylish with a kitchen that opened to the living room and backyard. We spent most of our time in that area, with only a few other people venturing into other rooms to hook up or get high.

After a few hours at the party, we were sitting on couches in the living room. I was feeling a decent buzz, and we were passing around a small glass pipe with some nice kind weed, when I get a text from Rob, who was sitting across the room.

'How bad you wanna suck my cock right now?' It said.

I looked around, but no one seemed to care that I had pulled my phone just after Rob was clicking away at his.

'Lol, whaaat?' I replied.

'Dude, seriously just admit it'

'Come on? Idk, why right now?'

'I'm not joking. Do it'

'OK. I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK! Like that?' I wrote.

'Lol, good enough. Meet me in the master bedroom in a few'

After a few minutes, Rob left the room and went upstairs. There were at least 30 people in the house, enough that the party would be able to go on for a while without him. I sat that for a moment wondering what to do. Those few texts from Rob had gotten my cock hard as a rock and I needed a few moments to gather myself anyway. I took some deep breaths, and once I was able to adjust my waistband to accommodate my hardon. I got off the couch and followed Rob upstairs.

I walked down a hall, to where I could see a light on in a bedroom. I spotted Rob inside and as I entered, I realized he was with an attractive brunette. He told me to close and lock the door once I came in. The room alone was large, almost as big as some apartments with space for a king-size bed, a loveseat and armchair. In the attached bathroom, I could see what looked like a hot tub bath.

I looked at the girl, who was probably right around my age, though she exuded much more confidence than me. My stomach fluttered as I realized someone besides Rob and I was becoming aware of my desires, but having just locked the door didn't see much option to flee the situation.

As I meandered into the room, Rob sat down in the armchair, and started rolling a joint on the coffee table that sat between the sofas. The girl sat on the loveseat, and I had no other option but to sit next to her.

"Cory this is Emily," Rob said lighting up the joint. "You two have something in common."

"Fuck you," Emily said. "I didn't cum in my panties the first time I blew you."

I could hardly believe Rob would have told her that and found myself stumbling on my speech.

"I guess that's right," Rob said, passing the joint to Emily. "You didn't even swallow the first time."

Emily puffed on the joint and blew smoke towards Rob. She was wearing a white halter top and shorts, that stood out against her smooth tanned skin. She had green eyes, long brown hair and full lips. She pulled from the joint, leaned to Rob and blew the smoke in his mouth. Rob leaned back and exhaled the smoke. He looked me at winked.

"She swallows now," he said.

Emily passed me the joint and I took long drags to keep from having to say something. I found myself turned on by Emily, while at the same time jealous that she was able to so naturally absorb Rob's attention.

"So, you like to suck cock?" Emily asked me bluntly. I couldn't even manage to stammer out a response, as I passed the joint back to Rob.

"Give Cory a break," Rob said, chuckling as he puffed. "He's shy." Emily slipped off her halter top revealing her breasts. It was the closest I'd been to a topless woman and I gazed at her in wonder. As we passed the joint between us, Emily leaned into Rob and climbed on top of him on the armchair. The two kissed passionately as Rob's hands caressed her ass and legs. I sat and stared, my own cock still hard between my legs.

As I watched them with their lips locked together, Rob's hands moved to Emily's ample breasts. He squeezed them, gently brushing his thumb across her nipples.

One of her hand her moved towards his waist, where she unbuttoned his shorts, reached into his underwear and started stroking his cock. I leaned towards them, grabbing my own cock to give it a couple quick jerks.

Emily broke her attention from Rob to turn towards me.

"So, you ever had your cock sucked?" she said to me.

I looked away, shaking my head. She got off Rob and moved towards me. She crawled up onto the loveseat and crouched on her hands and knees beside me.

"Well let's see what we got down here," she said, as I lifted my bottom of the couch so she could pull my shorts off. I was wearing my typical clothes, but I'd shaved and cleaned myself down there, just to be ready for whatever Rob may have wanted from me.

"Oh yeah!" Emily squealed as she revealed my cock. "Boys like it when you keep it nice and smooth."

And with that she started licking my shaft and caressing the tip of my penis with her tongue. I sighed loudly as she took my member in her mouth in a way that sounded more feminine than I would have liked. I had no ability to take charge of her the way Rob was able. For a moment she paused and looked up.

"Rob thought it might help you to know what it feels like to have your dick sucked. Otherwise there's no way I'd be doing this. But you do have a cute little pecker," she said with a grin before going down on my cock again. It felt good, but I was almost jealous that she was the one sucking and found myself looking over at Rob, who was getting off of his chair after taking a few more puffs of the joint and moving behind Emily.

Rob started gripping Emily's bottom and upper thighs and I could see he was beginning to caress between her legs, which made her groan and take my cock more eagerly. After a moment it became clear that Rob was fingering her pussy through her shorts and panties and it was starting to drive her wild. Her focus began to drift my cock as if it wasn't enough to hold her attention. After a moment she looked up at me.

"I wanna see you suck his cock," she said, getting up to a crouching position on the couch, while Rob continued to stroke her from behind and kiss her neck. She stood up pulled off her shorts "And I heard you might like it better if you try these on," she said sliding off her light blue thong that was speckled with small pink flowers. "Rob said I had a pair of purple underwear that fit you just right."

I flushed and looked towards Rob, unable to believe he'd shared so much of what we'd done together.

"Come on Rob," I stammered. "You don't want me to wear her underwear, right?"

"Unless you want everyone to know what a cocksucker you are, you'll put the panties on," Rob chortled as Emily flung her underwear towards me. My head was spinning from the booze I'd drank and the pot I'd smoked, but I knew there was no way I was getting out of the situation, nor was I sure that I wanted to considering my own cock was still throbbing.

Emily, now totally naked, walked over to Rob and kissed him and his hands glided all over her body. "Come on baby," she said to him, grabbing him by the hand and taking him towards the bed. She pulled off his shorts and boxers and had him sit against the foot of the bed where she kissed him again and stroked his dick, which now stood fully upright.

I got off the couch and with my back to the pair of them stripped off my clothes, then pulled on Emily's thong, sliding it between my cheeks and over my balls and erect member. I wondered for a moment how long she'd been wearing it before putting that thought out of my mind.

I turned around and walked over to the foot of the bed. Emily was now crouched behind Rob, kissing the side of his neck and stroking his large cock.

"Get on your knees bitch," she said, glaring at me. "I wanna see what you can do with this big guy."

I kneeled in front of Rob, arching my back so my ass would perk up and fill out the thong. I was incredibly turned on, even though being berated by a hot girl made this probably one of the most humiliating moments of my life.

"Oh my god!" Emily gasped into Rob's ear with her hand cupped as if she didn't want me to hear, though it was obvious I could. "His ass does look cute in those."

I took that as encouragement and got to it, as I'd been longing for days to go down on Rob. I wanted to savor it, so I started licking and kissing around his thighs before gently flicking my tongue around his balls. I licked up his shaft, lubing up his cock with my spit, so I could pump his member with my hand while sucking his testicles, taking as much of them as I could into my mouth. I gazed up at Rob, giving him an obedient look before sliding my tongue around the head of his cock and taking it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you're a hungry little cocksucker tonight, aren't you?" Rob said. "You've been dying to take my dick in your mouth, haven't you slut?"

"Ooh wow," Emily cooed into Rob's ear, clearly enjoying the show. "He lets you talk to him like that?"

"He fuckin' loves it," Rob replied. "Watch this," he said and with that he grabbed a handful of my bangs and said, "go deep bitch," forcing my head into his crotch. I took as much as of his manhood as I could into my mouth and found myself near gagging as Rob thrusted his hips into my face but was able to resist as I was incredibly turned on.

"I want a fucking turn," Emily suddenly cried out, pushing Rob back and up onto the bed, leaving me on my knees staring straight into her asshole and pussy as she leapt on top of Rob and started rubbing her glistening vulva against his cock. After a bit, Rob picked her up and flipped her on her back, stretching her legs open wide. I climbed onto the edge of the bed and watched as he ate her pussy, his head pitching up and down as he licked between her legs.

"Cory, make yourself useful and lay on the bed. Emily's gonna sit on your face," Rob said to me. I laid horizontally in the middle of the bed and Emily climbed on top of me, so she was on her hands and knees facing towards the edge of the bed with her head between my legs while my face was under her dripping wet cunt. Rob then slid a couple pillows under my head it was elevated to where Emily could easily rub herself into it if she wanted.

"Now just stick out your tongue and lick her pussy," Rob ordered, and I complied as best I could while he proceeded to shove his massive cock inside of her. Emily began to squeal and moan as Rob drove his dick into her. I stuck my tongue out, allowing her to rub her clit against it and stimulate herself from the outside while Rob plunged himself into her. Inevitably, given the bouncing rhythm, I'd also be licking Rob's cock as it slid into her and every once in while I found myself able to lick his balls. But I worked to focus on her and, though I'm no expert on women's pleasure, she definitely seemed to be enjoying it. It wasn't long before she began to pant, her pussy began to contract and got super wet.

"Cum on his face!" Emily panted as she momentarily pulled away from Rob. "I want to see you cum on his face."

At that point, Rob grabbed his own dick and began jerking. I flipped over and began licking the tip of his cock, taking as much of it as I could in my mouth, tasting Emily's juices, as he rapidly stroked it. Emily pulled my head away just as Rob's precum really started flowing though, as she apparently wanted to see Rob to shoot all over my face and not just have me take him in my mouth. And then Rob let out a howling grunt and the cum began to stream from his cock. Shot after shot erupted onto my face and outstretched tongue. Finally, as the streams began to dribble down his cock towards his balls Emily released me, allowing me to take Rob into my mouth and milk the final pumps into my mouth.

At that point, Emily spanked my ass with hard slap and leaned into Rob for another kiss as I finished suckling the cum from his member.

"You think you got another round in you? I got something else in mind," she said tilting her heard towards me for just a moment.

"I could go again if you give me a show worth going another round for," Rob answered.

"I'm pretty sure we can manage that," Emily responded, kissing him.

I wasn't exactly sure what he was getting at and was wondering if they were going to give me a chance to clean off my face. Rob scooched back on the bed until he was leaning against its cushioned headboard. Emily hopped off and disappeared into the bathroom for a bit and I decided the easiest way to clean my face for the time being would be to wipe up and swallow as much of Rob's spunk as I could.

Rob watched me do this with a slight satisfied grin on his face as I was still positioned on my elbows and knees between his outstretched legs. I got into a kneeling position in front of him and adjusted the light blue thong, pulling it on tighter and ensuring it held up my still rock-hard cock.

At that moment, Emily walked out of the bathroom, and my jaw nearly dropped when I saw she had put on a rather large strap-on dildo. She climbed onto the bed next to me, handing a bottle of lube to Rob. She grabbed the flesh colored appendage, which was big, but not as big as Rob's.

"Hey, look at that, mine's bigger than yours," she said to me with a grin. "Come on, let's show Rob that ass, you know you want to."

I turned away from Rob and stuck out my ass. Emily grabbed onto me from the sides, wedging the thong tighter into my crack.

"Can you shake it?" Emily asked and I wiggled my behind as best I could. I must admit, I had practiced isolating my hips and jerking my rear backward in a rhythm as quickly as I could. And I seemed to do a decent enough job as Emily gave me a quick slap and encouraged me to keep wiggling. Meanwhile, I looked back towards Rob who reached over and pulled a joint from a bedside table, lit it and started smoking.

"So, what do you think?" Emily asked Rob. "You want me to fuck him up the ass?"

"Fuck yeah," Rob replied, puffing the joint.

"You heard that faggot?" Emily announced. "Bend over and face the edge of the bed." I could hardly believe what was happening. While I'd never been closing to fucking a girl, it was something I'd fantasized about and hoped would one day happen. Yet here I was in my first sexual experience with a woman preparing to bend over and get fucked by her. Rob still sat on the bed, relaxed and puffing on the joint. As I began to move to get in position in front of Emily, who'd began to slide the dildo along my crack, rubbing my ass through the fabric of the thong, Rob leaned forward to pass the lube to her. He suddenly seemed more interested in what was going on in front of him.

12