Rooming With an Alpha Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stretched the thong against my privates and pulled it to the side to reveal my hole. She poured lube generously over the dildo, then began to explore and prod my nether regions. I moaned, involuntarily as I had the first time with Rob, and began to pitch hips towards her.

"Oh damn, he's an eager bitch." Emily said. As she moved her hips around, teasing my hole a moment, before ever so slowly pushing the tip of the dildo inside of me.

Again, I was having the rush of being penetrated, and I moaned again as it felt so good to have something inside of me. For me though, part of me was trying to keep it as sexy as I could for Rob, as I knew this was the show he was referring to, and the only way I'd have him inside me again was if I got him hot enough.

I looked over towards him, saying "oh yeah, oh yeah" quietly as Emily worked the dildo deeper inside me. She did about as well as she could to fuck me but, at first, I thought this was clearly something that wasn't coming naturally to her. Rob's cock remained largely flaccid, but he'd moved his hand to his thigh and it seemed he was beginning to get drawn in. As Emily worked on me harder, she grew more at ease in her dominant position and there were moments when it felt just as good as when Rob had been the one behind me.

Just like that, Rob got up off the bed, put the joint on the table and stood in front of me, stroking his stiffening cock. He grabbed my bangs again, this time pulling my head back, so I was looking up at him as Emily pounded the dildo deep inside me.

He traced his thick round head across my cheeks and over my lips and I slathered my tongue along the bottom of his cock. Moments later he shoved it deep in my mouth and I was elated to have his cock in my mouth and a dildo in my ass. I sucked him passionately until Emily began to slow the pounding in my ass before pulling out the strap-on completely.

"I think he's ready for you," she said, releasing the black straps from hips. She lounged on the bed, largely in the same position as Rob had been in before. "Now it's my turn to watch," she said and began to stroke her pussy.

"Don't be afraid to get sloppy," Rob said looking down at me. "Get that cock nice and slick." He plunged his dick deep in my throat and I let my drool dribble from my mouth and onto his penis. He pulled my head away from him and I knew what to do next. I got off the bed, stood next to him and slipped off the thing, so he could fuck me unencumbered. I bent over the side of the bed and wiggled my ass into his cock. Brusquely, he used his feet to stretch my legs wider, pushing my stomach onto the bed's comforter, while guiding his wand towards my asshole.

"Now I'll show you how it's done," Rob said to Emily.

"Well, I'd hope you'd be better at it!" Emily laughed. And with that Rob drove his cock deep inside me and started pounding me.

"Oh god, fuck yeah! Fuck me!" I panted as he slammed his hips into me. He drove his cock upward inside me and pushed me onto the bed, climbing up behind me. Emily giggled, as he leaned over me ramming his cock inside me.

After going at me from behind for a while, he suddenly pulled out and barked an order for me to flip over, at which point he spread my legs open and began drilling into me as I lay on my back, allowing me to watch him as his powerful body thrust into me.

By now Emily had leaned in closer and was pretty much right above me.

"I guess it's time to let this little guy have some relief," she said as she grabbed my petite pecker and began stroking it. Between that and Rob's powerful thrusts, I could hold out only so long and I began to squirt cum all over my chest and belly. I gasped and moan and as Rob watched he began to lunge into me even further and I felt a filling warmth inside of me as he began to shoot his load within me. He leaned forward into me, touching a point so deep I gasped aloud, pumped a few more times and then withdrew.

"Holy crap," Emily said. "You came inside him?"

"I just couldn't hold on anymore," Rob said, laughing and getting up to stand on the side of the bed.

At that point I turned toward him and away from Emily. I nestled my head beside his crotch affectionately. "You mind if I take a shower and get cleaned up?" I said in a deferential tone.

"Sure, go ahead," Rob replied.

I went into the bathroom, it was one of the biggest I'd ever seen, with two sinks and a spa-like tub, and soaked myself in the hot shower. When I got out and went back into the bedroom to retrieve my clothes Emily was snoozing next to Rob on the bed, who'd begun to watch TV.

"So I'll be staying here the next couple nights," Rob said to me as I started putting back on my clothes, settling into the reality that I'd have to leave the house, and could potentially see my roommates. "So, I guess you get a break from cleaning my room. I'll text you when I want to see you again."

"What do I tell the guys about tonight?" I asked.

"Well I was in here fucking Emily; you can figure out whatever excuse you want. Don't worry too much about it. No one's gonna really care what you were doing."

It turns out he was right. I sneaked downstairs, blended back into the party and was able to catch a ride home with someone who lived near us. My cousin was drinking with one of our neighbors in our living room when I got home, but he didn't say anything to me as I walked and slinked into my room, settling to sleep and hoping Rob would text me soon.

12