Rooming With RoseAnn Pt. 09

Story Info
Barry falls further under RoseAnn's spell.
2k words
4.45
7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers

Rooming With RoseAnn

Wgaius

Chapter 9

Barry falls further under RoseAnn's spell.

The sun made its way past the heavy curtains and the room began to warm up. RoseAnn slept on her belly, breathing softly. Her hair cascaded over the pillow and partly obscured her face. I already had a morning erection, but it became harder as I watched her. It was so good to be with her on a lazy Saturday morning. I sat against the headboard and watched her sleep for nearly an hour. Her eyes moved under the lids as she dreamed. I hoped she was dreaming of me.

At eight-thirty, her eyes opened. She seemed startled for an instant, and then smiled. "Good morning, Barry."

I'd had time to think about what I could do for her, and I said, "How would you like breakfast in bed this morning?"

"I think I'd like that very much. Do we have any eggs and bacon?"

"We do, and some toast to go with it."

"Can you fry eggs over medium?"

"I'll give it the old college try, but you may have to be tolerant."

"You won't learn if you don't practice."

I got out of bed and was about to put my briefs on. "Oops. You don't want me wearing those, do you?"

"I want you naked, but you'll need an apron, or you'll get grease burns from the bacon."

I surprised myself by producing a rather good breakfast, though the eggs were burned at the edges and the toast was only warm, since I'd put it in the toaster too soon. I served the meal on a tray while she sat cross-legged on the bed.

"Where's your breakfast?" she asked, tasting a fragment of egg.

"On the kitchen table. I wanted to watch you eat first."

"It'll be all cold."

"I don't care. I like watching you eat. You have sexy lips."

She smiled and dabbed a spot of yolk from her lips with a paper napkin. "Well, I think breakfast in bed will be one of your regular duties from now on. You won't mind getting up a little early every day to make breakfast for me, will you?"

"Not at all." My cock swelled as I spoke. I noticed I still wore the apron, and tossed it aside.

"Do you have anything to do today at the University?"

I told her about the Biochemistry Club, and the party that evening. I found an opportunity to acknowledge her authority over me, and added, "I mean, I'll go if it's all right with you."

"Hm-m," she twisted her lips. "I have a party this evening, too. People from work, mostly."

"Did you expect me to go with you?"

"I hadn't decided. I mean, I could always introduce you as my nephew, but with four years ahead of us, a lie like that would be exposed eventually. Anyway, there are people at work who'd assume the worst between us, no matter what I said."

"What if you just told the truth? Tell them I'm your live-in lover?"

"I don't have a good feeling about that, either. Not yet. Maybe it's best if we just go to our separate parties and not say anything. The right time will come."

I returned the tray to the kitchen and gulped down my cold breakfast. When I returned, RoseAnn had kicked off the blanket and was stretched out under the top sheet. Her eyes were moist with lust, and she reached a hand toward me. "Would you put an ad in the Help Wanted? I need someone to give me an orgasm."

"Can I apply for the job?"

"You can, but like all new employees, you have to go through the interview process first."

I smiled, conscious of my cock swelling to full size. She watched it grow and smiled as if seeing it for the first time.

"Kneel by the bed."

When I knelt on the carpet near her head, she said, "Why don't you tell me about your relevant experience?"

I mimicked a deeply thoughtful expression. "I completed a four-day crash course at RoseAnn University, majoring in goddess worship."

She smiled and pursed her lips. "I see that on your resume. Your instructor was extremely pleased with your performance. But before that?"

"Only casual and clumsy experience with organizations as ignorant as myself. Until I attended RoseAnn U, I didn't know anything about going down on a woman at all, except what I'd learned from cheap novels."

"Once you put your book knowledge to practical use, did you find it worthwhile?"

"I found that I liked it more than anything I'd done before."

"Indeed. I see that your instructor gave you top marks for technique as well as enthusiasm. But why do you want to work at this company especially?"

"I've dreamed about this job for months. I can't imagine working anywhere else."

Her eyes glistened and her upper lip gleamed with sweat. "What's so special about our firm? Aren't there younger and more attractive companies out there?"

"I'm obsessed by your company's assertiveness and confidence. It doesn't hurt that it's tall and beautiful, too. Tall companies have always turned me on, but yours turns me on more than any other."

We both smiled as I tortured the metaphor, but that was part of the fun.

"It's nice to hear that, but imagination and reality can be so different. You know there's no room for promotion here, don't you? Are you sure you can tolerate being in a subordinate position indefinitely? Will you always be able to follow orders, no matter how heavy the workload? Are you ready to sacrifice your own satisfaction for the firm?"

"It's a privilege to please the company. It's no sacrifice."

She licked her lips. Under the sheet, she squirmed and rubbed her thighs together.

"Would you like to see your workplace up close?"

"Yes, please." My throat was dry. My cock was heavy, stretched to its limit.

"Look closely at the work area, but don't touch," she said, throwing the sheet aside. She spread her thighs and pointed a finger down. "Lie here, but don't handle the controls until I say."

I got up from the floor and lay between her thighs. Her rich aroma wafted to my nose and sent a shiver through my belly.

She spread her pussy lips with two fingers. "Do you like what you see? Do you think you'd be able to spend long hours at work without getting bored?"

"Oh, yes," I breathed. "I may ask for overtime."

"Show me." She expelled her breath suddenly, unable to keep the game going any longer.

I pulled myself forward and licked at the glistening lips, letting the coarse black hair caress my cheeks and mouth. She moaned and tilted her hips, offering her wet vagina to me, and I slipped my tongue inside. She made a sound as if she were crying, but I continued to lick the slick inner walls as her hips churned up and down.

"Oh, this is wonderful," she whispered. "I don't know how I ever lived without your tongue." Her words made me glow with pride.

"Oh, quick! My clit! My clit!" She tilted her pelvis down and her heels drummed on my back. Her orgasm had already begun, and I slowed the frantic stroking of her flesh to the pace that gave her the most pleasure. She exploded in movement, arching her back and twisting her hips as I strove to keep the flat of my tongue on the sweet spot. Only after a long time did the movements subside to a slow, rhythmic roll of her hips, as she gasped for breath.

After we had both rested awhile, she said, "You're hired. But don't forget that you don't get paid until next Friday."

"I thought it was Thursday," I said. My voice was muffled by her pubic hair.

"Actually, it'll be whenever I choose. I want you to let me know if you get as worked up as you were on Thursday, so we don't have any more accidents. There are ways of taking the edge off without letting you get out of line."

"How can you do that?"

"Let's worry about that if it becomes a problem. In the meantime, I want you to learn will power. It's like a muscle. It gets stronger with exercise."

"I hope so."

"Now that you've seen how it thrills me when I tell you not to come, it should make it easier for you to avoid future accidents. Anyway, your classes start this week. That should distract you from thinking about sex around the clock."

"I don't want to stop thinking about you."

* * *

The day flew by quickly. First, she wanted the exercise equipment moved from her storage pen and set up in my unused bedroom. I moved the bed over a few feet, so the equipment was on one side, and my desk and study area on the other. While I was still puffing from carrying the last of the weights up the steps, she decided she wanted to see me exercise. She wanted me naked, but I explained my concerns with combining exercise machines with dangling genitals. She had me put on briefs instead. She reclined on my bed and read a book, looking up from time to time to watch me.

Under her gaze, I drove myself as I'd never done on my own, or in a gym full of men. I pedaled the bike ferociously. The roar filled the room and the glass shook in the windows. I kept it up for 45 minutes, when she made me stop.

"Now I want you to lift some weights for me."

When I'd recovered my breath, I shifted to the weight bench, and added weights I knew I could lift without strain, while still being impressive. I pressed the bar twenty times while I sweated and the veins swelled in my neck. I worked my way through a series of free weight exercises. I knew when she was watching me, but I had to focus my mind and try to ignore her gaze.

"Mm-m. Love those muscles," she murmured, which almost made me drop the bar on my chest.

When I finished, I was wringing wet. She looked up from her book. "I think you should shower before you make my lunch."

When I was dry and in fresh clothes, she was sitting at the kitchen table, going through the Saturday mail. "Here's one for you," she said, passing me a long envelope from my father.

Inside was a short note from Dad and a check for two thousand dollars. I showed it to RoseAnn, along with the note. He'd directed me to give RoseAnn nine hundred dollars for my share of the rent, and two hundred dollars for my share of the food and utilities. The rest was for textbooks and spending money.

"Sign the check over to me," she said.

"All of it?"

"Don't you trust me?"

"Of course, but--"

"Then endorse it. I'll give you the money you need. Charge your textbooks to your credit card, and then bring the statements to me and we'll settle them together."

"I still don't understand. Why--?"

"What's the one thing that turns me on most, Barry? Haven't we discussed this? What gets my hormones cooking more than anything else?"

"Control? You said you're turned on by controlling me, but--"

"Exactly. And this discussion we're having right now is making me a little wet, because I know I'll win, and that you'll give me the money. Every time you take out your wallet, you'll feel me breathing down your neck and watching over your shoulder, even when I'm not there. Am I right?"

Looking down at the table, I nodded and endorsed the check. She put it in her purse and took out a sheaf of ten-dollar bills.

"There's a hundred dollars there for walking-around money. When it gets low, come back to me for more, but you have to account to for what you spend."

She zipped her purse and smiled with that triumphant edge that made my crotch tingle. "Now that's settled, make us some tuna sandwiches and we'll go to the bank and do some shopping. I'll need you to help me carry things."

wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers