Rooming With RoseAnn Pt. 17

Story Info
Barry goes to a party and meets Gloria again.
2.4k words
4.61
3.9k
1
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers

Barry goes to a party and meets Gloria

In the time it took RoseAnn to climb the stairs, I'd raced through everything that happened with Gloria and discarded any notions about lying. I realized with a start that I had my clothes on, and I didn't have her glass of wine ready. I decided the glass of wine should come first, and took a glass from the cupboard.

"Friend?"

"Yes. We both belong to the Biochemistry Club. She came to offer a ride to tonight's beer bash. I'm not going to go, of course. I want to spend the evening with you."

"She's very pretty. I've never seen such bright red hair."

"She's the daughter of Dieter Gruendlich. He's a Nobel Prize winner."

"Don't you see her on campus?"

Truth always, I thought. "Nearly every day."

"Are you interested in her?"

I was getting uncomfortable. "She's a good friend, but I think she's more interested in me than I am in her. After all, I don't need a girlfriend, do I?"

"Someday you will. Don't burn any bridges, Barry. How would you like to be married to a tall, beautiful redhead your own age, the daughter of a famous scientist? It would be good for you and good for your career."

"I'd rather be married to a tall, raven-haired engineer who's also a dominatrix."

She smiled. "That's sweet, but I'd rather you didn't use that word."

"Sorry."

"But I appreciate the sentiment. The fact is, my lovely man, the age difference isn't going to go away. In fact, it's going to be a bigger issue as time goes on. I'll get wrinkles and my hair will turn gray. What I want, is to enjoy the company of a young, robust man for a little while, teach him some things about women and sex, and then search out a man to grow old with, someone closer to my own age."

Myy eyes grew wet against my will. "I don't think I could stand losing you. I love you, RoseAnn."

She set down her wine and pulled me to her breasts. "I love you, too, Barry."

"That's the first time you've said you loved me." Now tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I was waiting until I meant it." She slipped a hand between us and unbuttoned her blouse. The silken flesh of her breast warmed my cheek. She pulled down her bra cup, and her nipple touched my lips. I sucked it into my mouth and thrilled to her little cry of joy.

Regular workouts had developed my strength so I was confident in hoisting her up to sit on the kitchen counter. There, I could slip off her blouse and brassiere and give her lovely breasts the attention they deserved. I nuzzled and licked and sucked at the tough, swollen nipples as she gasped in my ear and breathed into my hair.

After some time, I pulled away from her long enough to say, "There was a delivery today."

"The chair? Where is it?"

I helped her from the counter and led her to the bedroom. The Altar of Kali was completely assembled, except for a couple of braces and adjustment knobs, but the tools and wrapping were still scattered around the floor. The manual was still spread open, displaying the explicit photo of the Japanese couple.

"I have a funny story," I said. I told her about Gloria's reaction to the chair and the photo. RoseAnn was amused rather than angered or upset by the story.

"Thing is," said RoseAnn, "she didn't scream and run out in horror or disgust. She said I was a very lucky woman. Not just lucky, but 'very lucky'. It's just possible she might have kinks similar to mine. Or have you thought of that already?"

"I don't care. With you, I have what I need."

"But the day will come... As I said, don't burn any bridges."

I put my fists on my hips in mock irritation. "Are you trying to talk me into asking her out, or do you want to try out the new chair?"

She scanned the mess on the bedroom floor, and pursed her lips critically. "As a trained engineer with nine years experience, I'm clever enough to see that you have leftover parts. Maybe you want to finish the job and clean up before we do any test runs."

She retrieved her glass of wine from the kitchen and reclined on the bed, still half-naked, as I finished the assembly. It took about a half hour. I plugged in the power cord and tested the lift motor before bundling the plastic and cardboard for the trash, and put the tools away. "Ta-da!" I said, pointing to my handiwork. "What do you think?"

"I think you need to get naked." Since she rarely wore eye makeup, her eyelids were sure indicators of her degree of excitement, and at that moment, they were a deep magenta. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall, while I shrugged off my tee shirt and shorts. I took her hand and led her to the chair, where she sat like a queen on a throne, dignified even in her nudity. She held my hand until she was reclining comfortably and rested her heels on the platforms, wriggling her hips to get more comfortable.

I kneeled on the fold-down cushion. An inward curvature in the front of the seat made it easy to slip her panties off. I gazed into her lovely dark bush, where moist red lips awaited my kiss, and touched the lever until her pussy rose level with my mouth. She tugged at my hair, and my tongue was soon engaged. The Altar of Yoni ensured perfect contact. At first, I licked at her vagina until she was desperate and begging, then I lowered her to give me the perfect angle on her clitoris. Almost immediately, she cried and squirmed as her orgasm hit. It went on and on, perhaps for a full minute.

"Mm-m," she said. "That one alone was worth the money. Do it again."

Making love on the Altar of Yoni was intense and free of awkwardness and muscle strain. After she'd had three orgasms, I still felt that I could go on all night. But she got up, and put on some shorts and a tee shirt, leaving me, still naked, to pick up her work clothes and put them in a basket to take to the dry cleaner's.

"You say she invited you to a party tonight?"

"Well, I knew about the party already. It's for the whole Biochemistry Club. She dropped by to offer me a ride."

"You should put some clothes on and go."

"I want to stay home with you."

She held my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Bonding with classmates is part of the University experience. You shouldn't miss this. I'm ordering you to go."

When I nodded acquiescence, she added, "But just to be on the safe side, don't wash your face. Right not, your face is soaked with my cassolette. If a girl, for instance this Gloria person, gets close enough to be dangerous, she'll know right away she's trespassing on someone else's property."

"'Cassolette,'" I repeated. "You've used that word before."

"It's French. Literally, it means 'perfume box', but in slang, it means exactly what I meant."

* * *

From the moment I arrived at the bar, I was acutely aware that I wore RoseAnn's intimate odor all over my face and probably in my hair. At first, I was tempted to go to the restroom and wash it off, but I was certain that she'd check me when I got home.

About thirty members of the Biochemistry Club, and some girl- or boyfriends, were crammed into a separate room at the back. The chatter was deafening. A waiter worked his way through the packed bodies, carding everyone who ordered. When he got to me, he said, "Hm. You look at least twenty-five, but I've got to card everyone. Sorry. State law and bar policy."

"No problem," I said, and showed him my Illinois driver's license, which showed my age as nineteen. I ordered a Coke.

"Too bad," said a voice over my shoulder. It was Mike Worthington, who'd some days ago drafted me as secretary of the Biochemistry Club. He was wearing a tweed jacket, which seemed excessive in the warm room. He shook my hand.

"I guess I can have fun without booze, until I'm twenty-one at least."

He tapped the breast of his jacket with a knuckle, and it rang hollow. "When you've got your Coke, I've got something here to help."

"I'd like that," I said. Just then, someone jostled him from behind and he lurched against me.

He stood up, straightened his jacket, and cocked one eye at me. "You've been with a babe, haven't you?"

"I cannot tell a lie," I grinned, planning to put a bold face on it.

"Gloria?"

I shook my head. "Not her. A prior relationship."

"Too bad. She's interested in you, you know."

I nodded ruefully. "I've noticed, and under other circumstances, I'd go for her in a minute. But I'm a one-girl-at-a-time kind of guy."

"I figured it had to be her. You smell of cunt, and I happen to know that she likes nothing better than having her twat licked." He paused, as if considering the wisdom of his next words: "I should know."

I had to ask. "Then why aren't you going with her now?"

"'Cause that's all she wants. And she's demanding. She thinks every man was born to be her servant. I used to call her Cleopatra, at least until I got tired of all take and no give."

I realized I was getting an erection. At least it'd go unnoticed in this crowded room. But I said, "I'm not really comfortable talking about a friend like this. We should talk about something else."

"Shit! What else is there to talk about but women? But you really should wash that glaze off your face. You'll have every babe in the room dragging you out to the back alley for a quick lick on the dumpster."

My Coke came, and as soon as the waiter's back was turned, Mike pulled out his flask of Captain Morgan and topped up my glass to the brim.

I clinked glasses with him and sipped at it. "Thanks. I'd expected a dry evening."

"Not likely. If not me, someone else would have warmed your Coke. Half the guys here have hip flasks, and half the babes have booze in their purses. A smart chick brings her own alcohol, so she doesn't wake up in an alley."

I sipped at the rum coke, and chatted about inconsequential things with classmates and a few upperclassmen, being careful to stay beyond cassolette sniffing range. But as I talked, I compulsively scanned the room for the tall redhead. About the time I was ready to make my excuses and leave, she walked in, wearing a royal blue top that looked amazing with her copper hair. She was flanked by two handsome men, who made her appear to have Secret Service protection. One of the men was as tall as her, perhaps six-two.

Feeling an entirely unjustified pang of jealousy, I forgot Worthington and strode in Gloria's direction. Her face lit up with a toothy smile. She introduced me to Walt, the tall one, and Darrin. "Barry's our new secretary. He's come all the way from Chicago."

"Freshman?" asked Walt, with just a hint of a smirk.

I began to open my mouth in what would surely have escalated to an alleyway brawl, but Gloria cut in and said, "And a good friend of mine."

Walt shook my hand, looking as though he'd grabbed a decayed fish. Darrin was friendlier, and my own height besides. "Welcome to Stanford," he said, "and welcome to the legion of Gloria's friends."

"Boys, boys," she said, beaming happily. "No fighting over me. There's enough Gloria for everyone."

"For everyone?" I burst out.

"Not that way!" she said, laughing. "You should see the expression on your face! I only mean that I have lots of friends and I value them. I don't believe in cliques."

Darrin said, "But us guys don't think of it that way at all. We each want her all to ourselves, don't we, Walt?"

Walt just grumbled something and stared over my shoulder.

As the new guy in the circle, I had to seem interested in gossip about events and professors I didn't know. I did my best to pay attention, but my attention continually strayed to Gloria. She was a blast of high color in the crowded barroom. But her body was painfully thin, her breasts tiny, and her hips narrow, compared to RoseAnn's abundance in all these departments. And that hair that looked so startlingly beautiful on her head--would it really be such a thrill to nuzzle my lips in a pubic nest of that same coppery color? I loved the dark mystery of RoseAnn's jet-black bush, which almost, but not quite, concealed her intimate lips.

How could Gloria compete with RoseAnn's perfection, and her powerful drive to dominate? RoseAnn's body was lush and perfect, and her sexual quirks exactly complementary to mine. No two people in all of human history ever matched each other as well. The age difference was of trivial importance by comparison.

And yet there was something in Gloria's bubbly nature that made her irresistible.

People joined our circle, and others wandered off. I struggled to remember names. I ordered a second Coke, but shook my head when Darrin offered to 'put some muscle in it'. I was enjoying the company of fellow students, content that before too long, I'd know the people whose names came up in conversation. I contented myself with passively soaking up the talk and answering the occasional polite question about me and my native city.

When the time rolled around to ten o'clock, I started making noises to leave. I drained my glass of mainly melted ice and began shaking hands and making my apologies.

Gloria took my arm. "Barry, I've got to get home and check in on my father. Would you give me a ride? I've had a little too much to drink."

Before I could answer, Walt piped up, "I'll give you a ride." He tried to insert himself between Gloria and me, but I turned and blocked him without acknowledging his presence.

"You've had more to drink than I have," she told him, turning her back.

"I'd be happy to," I said. In spite of myself, my cock stirred.

wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers