Rooming With RoseAnn Pt. 21

Story Info
Barry realizes their relationship has a time limit.
1.5k words
4.71
3.4k
1
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
105 Followers

"She wants you, you know."

"I know."

I was driving us home in sparse traffic along the well-lighted El Camino Real.

"Her father likes you, too."

"I couldn't tell for sure."

She turned sideways in her seat to face me and laid a hand on my knee. "The old man is up against it, the most rigid imaginable deadline. He doesn't want to leave his daughter adrift with no one to protect her. Maybe he expected to hook you up with his daughter before he goes. I think he was disappointed to find out about me."

"As much as I like her, I'm not going to give up my life with you for her sake."

"What was it they used to say about opportunity? It knocks but once? Gloria's a beautiful woman, she shares your interests, and she'll soon be independently wealthy. Most of all, you won't even have strain yourself to win her. She wants you. It would be wrong of me to stand in the way of that."

"I'm in love with you!"

"Barry, nothing's changed, and it can't change. I'll always be eighteen years older than you. I've been completely selfish with you. My only plan was to teach you the kind of sex I like, and then keep you as my sex toy for a couple of years. Surely you must have realized that by now. After that, I'll send you off to find someone else and I'll search for a man my own age to live out my life with. But it seems to me now we should move the schedule up."

"If you were only taking advantage of me, why don't I feel like...?" I drew a sudden, sharp breath. My chest constricted. I couldn't catch my breath and the lights of the street swam in front of my eyes.

Is this what a heart attack felt like? A heart attack at nineteen was rare but not unheard of. A cold sweat broke out on my forehead. The dashboard gauges blurred. I sought the first place to turn off the road, the parking lot of a bank, and bounced the car over the ramp, dragging a rear wheel over the curb. With the car parked near a lamp standard,. I arched my back to try to ease my breathing. It didn't help.

RoseAnn shook my shoulder and her voice rose in alarm. "Barry, what's the matter?"

I breathed in great whoops, unable to get enough air. I tried to speak, but no words came. Instead, I burst out crying, in loud, terrible sobs. I bawled like a child as RoseAnn took me in her arms and held me to the soft dark silk that covered her breast. My tears dripped and my nose ran onto the expensive fabric, but I couldn't stop. I was humiliated by the awful outburst, but RoseAnn said nothing. She only hummed in my ear and stroked my hair until my wailing dissipated into occasional sobs and hiccups.

"I'm sorry," I whispered into her cleavage. "Maybe I'm not (hiccup) so grown up after all."

I felt her tears on my forehead. "Barry, I do love you. Honestly. All that talk of finding another woman for you sounded so cynical, but it's the only real option we have. At some point, even love has to make way for reality."

I said nothing. I was comfortable, cuddled against her breast. I wanted to stay like this, and wished we were back at the apartment. We couldn't stay parked in front of an empty bank for long, not this late at night.

We switched seats, and RoseAnn drove the rest of the way home. I opened the window to let the breeze blow on my face.

In the apartment, she peeled off her dress and examined the stains on the front of it. "You're going to have to take this to the dry cleaner's tomorrow after class." She threw it across a chair and came close, fiddling with the top button of my shirt, her lips only an inch from mine. "Are you feeling better now? You're still a little flushed."

"I won't burst out crying like a baby again, if that's what you mean," I said, though I was still trying to stifle a sob. "I'm ashamed of myself."

"I guess that's what love does to you. It's the best feeling in the world, and the worst, or so they say." She had my shirt mostly unbuttoned. "It's still the weekend. How would you like to make love to me? I'd like to give that big penis of yours the attention it's been missing."

"You're just trying to make me feel better."

"I want both of us to feel better."

"Inside you? No tricks?"

"No tricks." She still wore her heels, and so was much taller than me. She kissed my forehead, just a peck. "Inside me, at your own pace. Have the best climax you can possibly have. It's a gift of love, from me to you."

I stretched and pecked her back, on the lips. "If it's all the same to you..." I paused.

"Um?"

"Can I go down on you? Please?"

"It's that important? You'd give up a chance to come? Don't forget it's going to be a week--"

"I want to go down on you."

"Very well. It's hard for me to turn down an offer like that." She smiled and kissed me again, more leisurely this time, and led me to the bedroom where the Altar of Yoni waited. .

Once my mouth was pressed into her flesh and her pubic hair tickled my nose and brushed my cheeks, I understood why I needed to be here, safe between her sleek, muscular thighs. This was where love and security lived. Her intense aromas, excited gasps, sweet juices, and rhythmic bucking obliterated the world and its unsolvable problems. Here, I could forget the terrible prospect of a life without her, at least for a few minutes.

I tried to stretch out the moment by spending more time on her vagina and its delicate petal lips, but she soon tangled her fingers in my hair and dragged me forcibly to her clitoris. Her climax began immediately. She writhed and bucked and cried out in her happiness, finally collapsing flat on the chair and pushing me gently away.

She got up from the chair and lay on our bed, her legs spread wide. "Now come inside me," she said.

"It's all right," I panted, still catching my breath.

"It's not all right. Come inside me now, or I'll have to whip you again."

I wasn't ready to gamble that she wasn't serious. "Since you insist." I stripped off the rest of my clothes and climbed over her. She reached down and guided my cock into her soaked nest. I groaned with pleasure and expelled every bit of air from my lungs as I slipped into her. The sensation was overwhelming.

She gave me a little squeeze with that magic pelvic muscle. "Do you like that?"

I grunted a yes, and began to thrust. My body was completely beyond conscious control by now. The slippery heat of her vagina caressed me as I moved. At every stroke, she contracted that secret muscle, as if reluctant to let me go.

I froze. "Close. I'm close."

She stilled her hips and stroked my hair. "Rest until you're ready to start again. Take as long as you want."

I stayed in place, unmoving. At last, she grew impatient, and gave my cock a squeeze that forced me to begin thrusting again.

She whispered in my ear. "Tell me what you're thinking now."

"I'm thinking you might suddenly tell me to stop before I come, and it'll all be over for another week."

"Would that be a good thing or a bad thing? For you, that is?"

"I don't know."

"Well, maybe sometime I will make you stop in the middle, but not tonight. My superpowers tell me you need this, and you need it all the way." She was staying with me, thrust for thrust.

"What if I turn ignorant and disobedient again?"

"It won't matter. You'll be at the University and I'll be at work. You can take it out on whoever's around you, but not me. Now--come for me!" She began to contract her pelvic muscle again, rhythmically and harder than before. In an instant, the orgasm welled up inside me. I shouted and grunted with joy as I went over the top.

Her lips touched my ear, and she hissed, "That's my man! Let it go! Fill me up!" My semen jetted into her wonderful, strong body. Her pelvic muscle did its part, rhythmically squeezing the living fluid from me as she bucked her hips to receive it. She clutched at my shoulders and licked inside my ear, which sent waves of pure animal pleasure rolling down my body, forcing my back to arch and triggering a final, powerful contraction.

I collapsed on top of her, panting hard into her hair as I recovered. She gave me only a moment, and said, "You've got to get off me now. I can't breathe."

wgaius
wgaius
105 Followers