Rooming With RoseAnn Pt. 24

Story Info
RoseAnn and Gloria have been plotting Barry's future.
3.5k words
4.31
5.9k
2

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers

RoseAnn and Gloria have been plotting Barry's future.

I concentrated hard at walking a straight line in the last of the twilight. I wasn't sure what the Santa Barbara police did with underage drunks, since there seemed to be so many of them. But I didn't want to find out. Driven by the afternoon's exercise and the pleasure of being accepted by the cozy crowd of students--most of them nearly naked females--I had carelessly put away far more beer than was wise.

Sher had become more aggressive as she drank, and at one point reached up the leg of my swim trunks and grabbed at my cock. I managed to disengage without humiliating her, explaining that my woman was waiting for me in the next hotel. Which I hoped was still the case.

As I strode down the hallway of our hotel, my feet made no sound on the thick carpeting. What would I find in our room? RoseAnn and Keith doing the nasty behind a double-locked door while I knocked in vain? Or a 'come back in a half-hour' from RoseAnn?

My key worked and the door opened. RoseAnn watched TV, propped up on pillows in her bra and slip. Her dress hung from a hanger in the open closet.

She snapped off the television. "Well, look who finally found his way back," she said. "I was thinking of going out to look for you."

"You wouldn't have found me," I said. I told her about the group of UCLA students, the afternoon of volleyball, and the evening of beer and conversation. Finally, I told her of Sher's aggressive attempts at seduction.

"She grabbed your penis?" she said at the end, laughing. "Were you finally tempted?"

I shook my head. "No. I thought about you waiting for me over here." That was the truth, after all, Keith or no Keith.

"She wouldn't have stood a chance. Only I know where your secret buttons are, and how to push them."

"So how did your day go?" I still didn't know how to approach the subject.

"Well, it's complicated, but we did get the most important items settled."

"Do you still have to meet again tomorrow?"

"There's a million details still to iron out. There's also something I have to tell you."

Oh, oh. Here it comes.

"Meet the new Vice-President of Development for Western Sky, Incorporated."

Expecting a completely different message, I was momentarily disoriented. But she wasn't displaying the joy of achievement I would have expected. "That's great news," I said, faking enthusiasm.

"Not so great," she said. "I'll be traveling all over the US and even to Asia, once production ramps up. I'll be away from home a lot, maybe two weeks a month. Maybe more."

"You could have turned the job down," I said.

She shook her head. "Not really. At my level, turning down a promotion marks you as lacking ambition, a loser. You're expected to focus your life on the company. In any case, it wasn't a management decision. The money men from New York made my promotion a condition for investing. No V.P. RoseAnn, no money."

"Maybe you should have worn a dowdier dress."

She frowned. "That wasn't their reason. They sent consultants to interview some of our employees last week, and I guess they accidentally picked ones who would put in a good word for me. Also, my name is all over the software and patents for our technology. Whatever the reason, the fickle finger fell on me. In return for my soul, at least, I get nearly double the salary and more stock options."

"How is this going to affect you and me?" It was a question I'd normally have feared to ask, but the alcohol gave me courage.

"I was just getting to that. You remember Keith, my boss?" Her face reddened.

I nodded. Keith the Obnoxious? Keith the Lecher? Yes, I remember him.

"His wife is a jealous woman. Pathologically jealous. When he was about to hire me, she almost left him. He talked her out of it, and she stayed, but on condition that there be no sign of funny business between him and me. Even so, he says she's been making his life hell ever since. She's been telling his family and all their friends that he's been fucking me. She even hired a private detective to follow him.

"When he told her I was about to be promoted, she right away went to her lawyer and filed for divorce. He told me that at lunch."

"So he says."

"It's real. He showed me the court papers. He was served on Wednesday. His lawyer talked her into making it a no-fault divorce. She had to agree because she's got no evidence except her own suspicions. It'll go through quickly."

"You wouldn't be giving me this much detail unless it's going to affect me, would you?" I already knew how.

By now, her face wasn't just red, but blotchy. "Today, Keith told me he loved me."

The scene in the restaurant had prepared me for this. "I guessed as much. And what did you tell him?"

"I said that I didn't love him. Not yet. But I could learn to."

I felt fury rise up in my chest. "A few weeks ago, you said that you loved me." My voice rose. "You also said that you'd waited until you were sure before saying anything. Now you're telling me all it's blown away, just like that."

She looked down at her hands. "I don't expect you to believe this, but I'm doing it for both of us. I've already told you why." A tear glistened on her cheek.

"Yeah, yeah," I sneered. "You want me to find a woman my age, and you want to find someone to grow old with. It's bullshit!"

She looked up at me again. "Bullshit? You're wrong, Barry. The process is already underway. We don't seem to be running the show any more; Fate is. You've got a smart, gorgeous redhead throwing herself at you. She's yours for the asking. I can see the energy between you when you're together. At the same time, Keith turns out not to be a creepy philanderer, but a truly thoughtful and desirable man."

"But you can just turn your feelings on and off like a light switch?"

She shook her head. "I still love you. But I have experience that you won't have for another twenty years. When you're young and unbruised, it's easy to believe that love's the center of the Universe, and everything revolves around it. Love conquers all, et cetera. Later on in life, you'll find it's the other way 'round. Love grows out of the things you share. All you and I really have between us is our own brand of mildly kinky sex, and little else in common. If you stay with me, you won't grow as a person. In twenty years you'll be the same person you are now, just older, and maybe even a little resentful that I stole your youth.

"With Gloria, you'll have the sex, maybe even the kind you need. She's your age, so you're both starting from the same place together, learning about life. You both have the same interest and career ambitions. And you'll have children. You can make a complete life for yourselves."

"A great sermon." I was aware I was being spiteful. "But that doesn't help the way I feel now."

She held her arms out. "Come over here. I want to hold you for a while. I don't like how upset you are."

I would have loved to turn on my heel and strut dramatically into the adjoining room, slamming the door behind me. But I was mesmerized by the eyes, the lush body, and the arms that reached out for me. I slid onto the bed as if drawn by a magnet. Her arms wrapped around me, and her scent penetrated my brain. Against my will, I relaxed and molded myself to her body.

I couldn't keep from asking. "Have you had sex with him?"

"No, and I won't until this divorce thing is done with. From his point of view, he doesn't want to give his wife grounds to change the terms of the divorce. And whatever indications to the contrary, I'm not a slut. I won't make you share my body with him, secretly or otherwise. Right now, you're my sex partner, and it'll stay that way for now."

She paused a moment, and said, "Anyway, I don't want him to get the milk without buying the cow, if you know what I mean."

I laughed into her luxurious bosom. "That's an old joke, but speaking of milk..." I nuzzled her breasts through her slip and bra. I pushed the straps from her shoulders and freed the lovely creatures so my lips and tongue could toy with her nipples. Her breath came quickly, and I dawdled, kissing and sucking, even as she grew desperate and bore down on my shoulders. After a time, I gave in and let her push me down the length of her torso, kissing her flesh and tugging the slip down and out of the way as I went.

I kissed around her navel, but she continued pushing at my shoulders, urgently whispering, "Your tongue! Your tongue!" She whimpered with need. I had to delay my progress to remove her slip, but to my delight, she had already shed her panties.

I soon nuzzled my way between her thighs and immersed myself in her loveliness three times before we were ready to sleep.

* * *

When I woke next morning, some of the goblins from yesterday's revelations had faded. For one thing, it would be weeks or months before RoseAnn would be free to date Keith. All sorts of things could happen in the meantime to torpedo the budding romance. For one thing, she swore to me she'd never had sex with him. What if he couldn't, or wouldn't, supply what she needed? My best shot at keeping RoseAnn was to suppress my resentment and be a good companion and slave. At the same time, I could cultivate Gloria's friendship without fear of hurting or angering RoseAnn. I could openly keep all my bases covered.

After seeing her off to her meeting, I applied myself to calculus. I wasn't sure what other event might interfere with my studying during the rest of the weekend.

Her meeting broke up mid-afternoon. None of the attendees apparently observed Columbus Day, and had to rush back for work the next day. Only RoseAnn remained, taking a vacation day to celebrate her elevation to Vice President. She exchanged her business wear for a skimpy bikini and twirled in front of me.

"Um, RoseAnn, It looks great on you. But I don't know how to tell you this--the whip marks are still showing a little..."

She laughed in surprise, twirling in front of the mirror to get a view of her buttocks.

"They're not real obvious by now," I said. "If you wear your towel around your waist, you'll be okay."

She made a skirt of the towel and took my arm as we strolled out he back of the hotel onto the beach. We spread our towel not far from where the UCLA group was again playing volleyball. Sher and another of the women came over.

"Hey, Barry, do you want to play today?"

"Thanks," I said, "but today I'm going to pay attention to my fiancée."

Sher shrugged as if it didn't matter, and went back to her game. I moved RoseAnn's towel aside and rubbed sunblock into her skin as she lay under the blazing sun. When I finished, RoseAnn spread the cream on my back, but left me to apply the rest myself. She stretched out on the blanket and dozed off. Sher and the others looked in our direction from time to time. I wondered what they might be thinking. It would be obvious to the deaf and blind that RoseAnn was much older than I, but it was equally obvious that, in her scant bikini, she was the sexiest woman on the beach.

Sher made one last shot as the sun settled toward the horizon. They'd gathered their things to head back to their hotel, and stopped near our spread towel. I quickly threw the loose towel over RoseAnn's butt.

"Hey, Barry, do you want to bring your friend to our rooms for a drink?"

I turned to RoseAnn. "What do you think?"

She turned partway over, lifting her sunglasses and turning her soft brown eyes on the gathered students. "Thanks, but no. I have plans for Barry that can't possibly involve anyone else." The group moved on, the men stunned into silence, the women giggling, except Sher.

We dressed for dinner that night--'dressed' meant a suit for me and an elegant gown for RoseAnn--and ate steaks in the more expensive of the two hotel restaurants. We danced to live music and ultimately ascended to our room, where we proceeded to make our own kind of music.

The sun and the food and the alcohol had loosened her up. She quickly shed her clothes, and I did likewise, except for my briefs. She hugged me and grabbed at my cock. "Is this how that girl did it?" she giggled. I reflected that I hadn't come in nearly three weeks. Each touch of RoseAnn's fingers made my balls ache. Maybe now was the time.

"Do you think I deserve some relief, lover? It's been a while."

She seemed to sober up instantly. "Of course I know how long it's been. That's why I'm so glad I brought you along. Take off your briefs. I want to see you naked."

I pushed the underwear down and off, and my erect cock bobbed heavily in front of me. She grasped it gently between her finger and thumb. "Ooh, look how big you are! And the head--it's all purple. Do you know how excited I get when I see you all hard for me?"

I was desperate. "Please, RoseAnn. It hurts so much, and I'm so frustrated."

She giggled again. "I know you are. That's what turns me on so much." Slowly stroking, she rolled her eyes at the ceiling. "Here's what I'll do. Of course, I expect you to go down on me. But up front, I'll tell you there's no way you're going to come tonight. But if you want, I'll stroke you almost to climax. You have to promise to warn me before you come. I plan to leave you to lie awake all night, hard and horny and sore for me."

She looked at me expectantly. My head was spinning. I was too confused to answer.

"Well, decide," she said, feigning impatience. "Do you want me to tease you to within a hair of climax, or do you want me to leave you alone with your aching balls? Either way, there's no way I'll let you come today."

"I..." I didn't know what to say. Her fingertips were already touching my cock, ever so gently. If I said 'yes', the pleasure would be intense, almost unbearable. If I said 'no', then--

"Please, RoseAnn, you decide."

She laughed and cupped my balls in her palm. "Right answer, Ben. You're a good slave. I want to make your balls hurt even more than they already do. It makes me so wet."

"Tease me, lover. Please tease me. I want them to hurt for you. I love you so much."

She giggled. "If you insist." She grasped my cock with the tips of all five fingers, and very slowly began to stroke. Oh God! I was in Heaven. I tried to muster the strength to tell her to stop when the time came, but the waves of pleasure were overwhelming. She had to have mercy on me. Oh, please, Roseann, please!

After a few moments, she stopped. She giggled again. "I really want to prolong this until you're just about insane." She blew hot breath on the tip, and resumed the maddening slow stroking. She kept up this cycle of stroking and cooling off until...

"Stop!" I said, against my will. The touch of her delicate fingers vanished. My cock twitched, milliseconds away from sweet release. I was close enough that I feared I would come anyway, and I did not want to disappoint her.

"How do you feel?" she whispered after a moment when my hoarse breathing was once more quiet.

"I hurt. I hurt so much, RoseAnn. Please."

"Jesus," she said. "I planned to keep this up for at least an hour, but I see you're too close. I don't want you coming accidentally. You should beg to lick me now."

It was time for me to go down on her! There was nothing in the world I wanted more, but what if I couldn't hold my excitement back? She had given me plenty of training in controlling frustration. In fact, I hadn't had a spontaneous orgasm in two months, but I needed all of that willpower now.

"Please, RoseAnn, please let me lick you. I'm so desperate."

She nodded. "Yes, you may. I insist on it. All the time you're licking me, I'll be thinking of how frustrated you are, and how you much ache for me. Get between my legs now."

I lay down between her thighs and gazed at her dark, wet nest. How I craved the honey she made for me there! I ached to feel her body thrash and twist to the dancing of my tongue. I'd forgotten about the ache in my crotch by the time my tongue found her vagina and began harvesting her sweet juices.

I felt something akin to an orgasm when she came at last, but there was no semen and no post-orgasm depression. Just the eagerness to lick her again and again until she was sated.

After I lay between her thighs a few minutes, I whispered. "Please?"

"Of course you may," she said, drawing my head toward her with her fingertips.

She came four times that night, a record even for her. Finally weary, she tucked herself against me and curled her fingers around my balls, giving a little squeeze that drove the breath from me. "I love you," she whispered,

Very soon, her catlike purr told me she was asleep. No matter how much my balls ached, I couldn't move or even shift around to relieve the pain so long as they were cradled in her hand. In my overheated, conflicted brain, I dedicated the agony to RoseAnn. Somehow this made it easier to bear. My pain, after all, amplified the pleasure she took from my tongue.

Oh, God, I love her so much!

* * *

The drive home was surreal. While we grasped each other's hand from time to time, and even kissed while the BMW hummed away the miles, we plotted the best way to 'transition'--her word--from RoseAnn to Gloria. The conversation was strangely detached, as if we were a couple of mechanics trying to fix a balky engine.

"The trick is to do it without humiliating her," said RoseAnn. "We can't make it seem like she's getting my castoffs. No woman wants to feel like she's second in line. There has to be a good reason why you're suddenly back on the market."

"Well, it's good to know I'm not a castoff."

"You're not. What we're doing is for the good of both of us. I don't know how many times I have to go over it. Now why don't you tell me what you'd say to her right now, if she were here in the car with us? Why have you suddenly become available?"

"There's enough reasons, most of them real," I said. "One, you're falling for your boss. Two, your new job is going to keep you on the road most of the time. Three, you never intended this to be a long term thing--I know that now. And finally, Gloria is available now and might not be in a few months."

She pursed her lips. "All of those things still make it sound like she's getting my leftovers, and you worked it all out on paper, like a business plan."

"What about this?" I said. "'RoseAnn and I have always known we could only go on so long because of our age difference. We agreed from the beginning that when the right woman came along, we'd go our separate ways.' How does that sound?"

"That's better. At least, it makes her your first choice, not your second."

"It's still a lie. You're not my first choice--you're my only choice. But it seems that you're ruling that out."

"Tell her the lie. All society is held together by lies. Think of the chaos if we all told each other the truth all the time."

"I'll talk to her tomorrow," I said. "But I'm not going to push it. I want to make her feel like I'm courting her. But for the time being, I'm still welcome in your bed, aren't I?"

"Oh, yes," she said, and smiled at the highway.

We stopped for coffee, changed drivers, and sailed on north to Palo Alto and our new futures.

The End

wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers