Roommate and His Date Used My Ass

Story Info
Roommate's date found out I'm a femme bottom.
2.2k words
4.45
27.1k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and also posted elsewhere.

***

So I am a femme bottom bi slut. I identify as male publicly but I am completely shaved from the neck down and I like to wear lacy things fuck myself in the ass with my dildo collection. Lately my life has taken a turn for the fun because basically my roommate Dan found dildo collection, figured out I'm a secret femme bottom slut, and ended up fucking me in the ass in the kitchen.

Since then we have fuck occasionally, basically whenever my roommate is horny. (I always am)

I still use my dildos a fair amount, but now I just kind of do it wherever in the apartment. Its become not uncommon for me to throw a towel down in the living room and go to town on my hole while my roommate is watching tv or playing video games. The exhibitionist in me loves this and he usually ends up either using my hole or, what I almost prefer, putting porn on the TV, jacking off and cumming on one of my dildos. Then telling me that I'm a good little bitch boy and I should be grateful I'm getting to use his cum as lube. My slutty ass cunt doesn't deserve it. Fucking hot.

Lately he's been trying to date again. I can't blame him. We both got vaccinated recently and he only dated girls before so I assume that's what he prefers. To be honest I did get a little jealous when he started dating this smoking hot brunette with a pixie cut. The only reason I saw her is she lives in our building and she came over to pick him up for their second date. She was kind of petite, but when amazing legs. Her dress came to about mid-thigh. It had kind of a conservative neck line but was form fitting and really showed off her hips and ass. She was that classy kind of sexy.

He came home that night at a time that made me sure he hadn't gotten any. I of course offered him the use of my holes, I am a good slut after all, but he declined.

"I'm still not sure how I feel about her but we are going on another date on Tuesday. Probably won't be cool if I fucked someone else in the mean time." He said.

He could tell I was a little sad, and a lot horny. Dan reached out and put his hand on my shoulder and said,

"Tell you what. She was implying she might want to hook up Tuesday. If we don't or I'm not feeling it, I know I have that sweet little ass of yours to come home to." He punctuated his sentence with a sharp spank.

I moaned, one last attempt to get some dick that night. He smiled and said, "Come on, you can take care of yourself just fine. I see it all the time."

"Well if I can't get any cock tonight, I'll just make sure I'm ready for you on Tuesday." I gave him a pouty face and moved to grab a few dildos a go to my bedroom.

I went to bed and made sure to be extra loud as I fucked myself that night. Made myself cum twice and fell asleep with a tentacle dildo still partially in my ass lol.

Tuesday rolls around. Dan leaves for his date and I start to prep. I gave myself an enema (I'm usually pretty clean, the pressure just really turns me on) and I put in a big glass butt plug. Something that would really loosen my hole out. I was really thinking of the night as a win win. Either Dan would dick me down really good and give me a ton of cum (I knew he hadn't cum in at least a few days), or Dan would get some and I would have a special fun night with some of the bigger dildos in my collection. I showed and put on some cute lacy assless panties and a cute tight crop top thing. It's technically a sports bra but it makes me feel sexy and femme AF. I went around the apartment in just that for a while, butt plug still in. I made dinner, watched some tv, my limp little dick leaking a little the whole time. By about 9:30 I couldn't take it anymore. I needed things fucking my ass, now. I decided to head to my room but leave the door slightly ajar. I figure I could fuck myself on my comfy bed and Dan would definitely have the initiative to come in if he was horny.

I started going to town on myself. After I took the plug out my ass cunt was relaxed and ready to go. I still started off with a medium dildo, just to get things started. I lubed up a 7inch blue dong and stuck its suction cup it to a book on my bed. I lowered myself down onto it and felt the head pop inside my anus in that most satisfying way. My cock twitched in its lacy prison but I know better than to touch it too quickly. I'll just cum super fast and then the fun is over. I slowly moved up though a few different dildos until I was at my biggest. It's a long tapered purple dildo with these fun ridges. It doesn't have a suction cup so I was just fucking myself in doggy style with my head down and my ass facing the door. (On purpose, if Dan walk in I wanted to give him a show and easy access.) My face was buried in the covers as I heard my door creek open. I heart started pounding and I turned around. I smiled at Dan's shocked face and then my heart sank as I looked past it to see the girl.

Dan stuttered and spoke, "So Sara, this is my roommate, Andy. Andy this is Sara."

Her eyes were locked on my hole. I had taken my hands off my dildo to lift my head and turn to them but my ass was still pointed at the door. I felt the dildo starting to slip. I clenched but because the dildo is tapered it just slipped out faster. Fell out of my ass with a squelch and landed on the towel on my bed.

I struggled to find the power to move, let alone speak. Sara was the one to break the silence. "Well no wonder you haven't wanted to fuck. You have your own little live in bitch boy." She strode confidently into the room and gently put a hand on my ass cheek, "You like being called a little bitch boy?" I nodded. She continued, "You like having things stoved in your little asshole? Were you hoping Dan would shove his cock in your little fuck hole?"

I nodded again, now starting to go from incredible embarrassed to incredibly turned on, "Yes ma'am."

She smiled and smacked my ass. "Good little bitch boy. Dan and I share this ass from now on. Okay?"

I nodded again. Sara has an incredible was of getting consent in that turns you on so much. She turned to Dan and told him to get his dick out. Then she reached down and started to pull up the skirt on her dress. She pulled her dress over her head to reveal she was completely naked underneath. She had a cute little patch of hair right above her bald pussy. Her tits where small but had little piercing in each of the nipples. So fucking cute. She ordered me onto my back with my ass still facing the door. She put her legs on either side of my chest and lowered her pussy and ass toward my face. I moved my arms around her legs and spread her cheeks. She picked up the dildo I had been using and spit on it before gently sliding it in my ass. Dan had his cock out and she greedily took it in her mouth. I was in heaven having my ass fucked with a big dildo will having two perfect little holes shoved in my face. She started to rub her pussy along the tip of my nose, I think to remind me I was supposed to be eating her out. I gently moved my lips up and kissed her taint, starting to run my tongue in a figure 8 around her holes. Her ass tasted slightly salty and delicious so I decided to start there. I ran my tongue around her anus and felt it start to flex and relax. She moaned on his cock.

"Enough with my ass you perv. Suck my clit bitch boy," She said taking her mouth off Dan's dick for a second and making sure to push the dildo extra deep for a few strokes.

I happily moved to her pussy. I ran my tongue down her folds until I found her clit. I wrapped my lips around it and gently massaged it with my mouth. This also put her asshole directly on the tip of my nose. The smell of her pussy and her ass mixing in my nose turned me on even more. My panties were soaked with precum. After about five minute of this I felt her pussy spasm and felt it get wetting on my lips as she came in my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down her as she spasmed. I only felt her falter a little as she thrusted the dildo in and out of my ass.

"You've got a pretty talented little hole here. Ever taken a DP?" she said, taking Dan's dick out of her mouth and the dildo out of my ass.

"Just with dildos," I said, muffled by pussy.

"Today's your lucky day then," she said, grabbing the lube I left out and a more medium dildo. She wasted no time squeezing lube on to Dan's cock. "Show me how you fuck your little bitch boy."

Dan pressed his dick into my ass. He slipped in with no resistance and started fucking me. Fuck his cock always feels so good. Sara lubed up the dildo and started working her fingers around Dan's cock. It did not feel like her first time shoving two dicks in a hole.

She positioned the dildo under Dan's member, and she slowly pulled my hole open to accept the new girth. As dildo entered with Dan's penis I let out a gasp. They both stopped. "You okay Andy?" Dan said.

"Yes, just give me a second."

"I know what might help," Sara said. At that moment I realized she had chosen a dildo with a vibrator in it. I heard a click, immediately my hole relaxed, and both Dan and I let out loud sudden moans.

"Good thing I came here to show you guys how to fuck I guess." Sara smirked.

Dan gave a few more thrusts before I felt his dick start to spasm. I could feel his warm cum filling my ass.

"Aww, guess Dan couldn't handle your boy hole, Andy," Sara said gently pulling the cock and dildo out of my ass. As I felt them slide out of my ass and she immediately put them both in her mouth for a few moments, cleaning the cum from them. Then she moved forward and put her head between my legs. She kissed the insides of my legs, moving toward my gaping ass. She got to my ass cunt and dove right in. The feeling of her tongue greedily lapping his cum out of my sore ass was incredible. She put her arms around my legs and squeezed, I took that to mean I should push all of his cum out into her waiting mouth, which I did.

As soon as she was satisfied she flipped around so we were face to face. She smile at me, cum at the corners of her mouth and moved to kiss me. The warm cum and lube mixed in our mouths as our tongues intertwined. She rubbed her body against mine. I felt her wet pussy humping the bulge in my panties, and the metal of her nipple piercings through the fabric on my chest. She seemed to use her tongue to make sure we each had some cum before breaking the kiss. Look at me and swallowed, I got up on my elbows and did the same.

"You've done so good bitch boy. You've made both of us come and now its your turn. She got off me and pulled down my panties. She put my legs up and pulled my penis down (I have since learned this is called amazon position). She slipped her pussy around my cock and looked back at Dan. Dan was sitting pantsless on the floor in a daze watching us. "Don't just sit there, get up and eat his ass or something you ungrateful fuck," Sara teased.

Dan snapped out it and crawled over. It was about thirty second of Dan clumsily tonguing my ass and Sara's tight pussy massaging my cock before I came crazy hard. Like tunnel vision hard orgasm.

To be honest I don't remember a lot after. Sara put her dress back on and said something about coming back to use me in the future. I just nodded and fell asleep as she and Dan left.