Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Alpha roommate keeps his beta in his place.
5.1k words
4.31
40k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18.

*****

Andy was having trouble getting it up and it was all Winston's fault.

Here was Mary-Ann, a beautiful girl he'd been trying to fuck for weeks, laying naked in his bed and he was soft as a sponge.

That afternoon, Andy had met Winston for one of their regular sessions. Andy was Winston's alpha and Winston was an omega male: completely submissive. Nobody knew their true relationship; a few people who had seen them together may have believed they were friends, including Winston himself.

They had met at a parking garage in the town. It was dark and dusty and quiet through the day, ideal for work that is best done in the shadows. They had both worn dark jeans and t-shirts to fade into the gloom and avoid calling attention to themselves.

Then, Winston did what he did best. He got on his knees before his dominant superior male. He unbuckled Andy's belt, flicked open the button, unzipped the fly and exposed Andy's underwear. Winston licked his way around the contours of Andy's cock, plainly visible through his briefs. He used his hands to massage his friend's ass as his mouth worked in the front. This went on for a long time because Andy liked it that way.

By the time Winston freed the swelling member from its bindings, there was a dewdrop of pre-cum forming at the tip. He flicked his tongue deftly at the tiny pearl and then licked his way around the glans for a few long minutes.

When Andy told him to get on with it, Winston enclosed the glans in his mouth, licking it and sucking it in sensual variations. Then he moved his mouth further along the shaft of Andy's penis ever so slowly, vibrating his tongue against it as he went. When his nose touched Andy's pubic hair, he inhaled the scent of the man. Then he drew back and repeated the process over and over, adding speed and suction with every jerk until his mouth was pumping the cock with machine-like efficiency. He stopped every once in a while to renew his attentions to the sensitive glans, but he always returned to his rhythmic work.

Andy withstood this onslaught for eleven minutes. Then he blew his load in Winston's mouth and down his throat. The thick ejaculate trickled out of the sides of Winston's mouth and collected as a milky white froth on his jaw.

One could say many bad things about Winston, but nobody could say that he was not thorough in his work. He withdrew from his cocksucking chores long enough to look up into Andy's satisfied eyes.

Winston wanted to gift Andy with more.

He licked his lips clean of the seminal residue there, and savoured the taste before swallowing. It was time now to clean Andy's cock. Using his hand to hold the penis in place, Winston began licking intensely all around the glans and the penis, clearing it of every trace of the previous ejaculation.

This produced great pleasure for Andy and his cock had gone hard again, just as Winston intended.

Six minutes later, Winston swallowed his alpha's sperm again.

And now, just six hours later, Andy was ready to give Mary-Ann his actual honest-to-God virginity and he couldn't get a boner.

There had been plenty of foreplay. She had sucked on him and Andy had eaten her through two orgasms, but she wanted fucking and it wasn't happening. He wanted fucking too. This wasn't supposed to happen to guys his age. His dad, maybe. But there was the bitter truth: Mary-Ann, splayed across his mattress, was waiting for his high hard one, and he couldn't find it.

What the hell was that about?

"It's okay," Mary-Ann said. "It happens to lots of guys."

Not to me. Andy withered. Some alpha male.

"We can try again Friday night." The day after tomorrow.

What would Devon, Andy's alpha male roommate, do in this circumstance?

That was a laugh. Devon seemed to walk around the residence room rock hard half the time without stimulation. Or maybe it just looked that way in those flimsy boxers he hung out in.

After a while, they gave up trying and agreed to try again on Friday night at Mary-Ann's place. It had to be her place because Devon had already "booked" the room for Friday. The roommates always cleared it with each other if they were bringing company back to their residence room.

Andy couldn't help feeling he had disappointed his girlfriend. She said all the right things, but there was an undercurrent which he interpreted as barely concealed anger and resentment. She probably felt insulted that she could not inspire his erection.

Andy kissed Mary-Ann as she left the room. When she was gone, he put on his briefs and sat on the bed, scowling over his day. This is all that faggot's fault. He sucked it all out of me. Andy would have to find a special way to humiliate his omega later.

He was still thinking about this when a few minutes later, his roommate, Devon, came in.

"All clear?"

"Yes, she's gone."

"Oh, that doesn't sound good. Want to talk about it?"

"No."

Andy did want to talk about it really, but what could he say? I couldn't get wood tonight. And by the way, I'm still a virgin.

Devon didn't press him. When Andy asked how Devon's date was, Devon smiled and said it was fine. Devon had told Andy on his first day in residence that he was bi-sexual, so when Devon went out on a date, Andy never knew if he was going out with a girl or a guy. Devon didn't kiss and tell, but he did have one strange trait that testified to his amorous activities.

He marked his conquests.

Winston had been one of these, and the first time Andy saw him he had hickeys all over his neck and throat and even one on the side of his chin.

Devon explained to Andy that there were three kinds of male: the alpha, a dominant male; the beta, the ordinary male, subordinate to the alpha and finally, the omega, a complete submissive who would act subservient to alphas or betas. Devon considered himself an alpha and Andy, less confident than his roommate, modelled himself on Devon's behaviour. He tried to think like Devon to train himself to be an alpha.

That was really what his exercise with Winston was all about. Okay, the head was great too, but Andy was learning to act dominant over another human being. It had seemed to be working too. He had projected greater confidence since he met Devon and Winston and with that he had been able to talk Mary-Ann into his bed.

What happened next did not reflect so well on his newfound confidence. Tonight had been a real setback in the confidence department.

Andy would love to get Devon's advice on his situation, but he would never disclose his impotence tonight to anyone. It was shameful enough that Mary-Ann knew about it.

Devon decided to turn in and started stripping off his clothing. As usual, he was sleeping nude.

"Oh, by the way," Devon said as he pulled down his boxers. "I'm having company tomorrow night, so I'm booking the room."

"Thursday and Friday, huh?" Andy said, trying not to sound jealous. He found himself staring at Devon's long, brown cock for a few seconds before adjusting his gaze.

"When opportunity knocks," Devon said.

Andy could never quite stop himself from sneaking glances at his naked roommate before he slipped into bed and turned his lamp off. There was a confident poise about Devon and it showed in every move he made even when he was stark naked. Andy couldn't help admiring his form.

He flipped the switch on his own lamp and lay still in the dark. It took him a long time to get to sleep and to his great annoyance he now had a raging hard-on.

The next morning, Andy woke with morning wood. He took this as a good omen and decided to turn the page on yesterday. Today and tomorrow he would avoid Winston and save up his boners for Mary-Ann tomorrow night. Going without cock for a couple of days would leave Winston desperate to please Andy the next day, or whenever Andy availed himself. The insecure little omega would be distraught if he thought his only "friend" had deserted him. After what that little cocksucker did to his night with Mary-Ann, Andy didn't mind causing Winston some distress.

Thursday night found Andy at the library, keeping up with his studies. He tried not to think about Devon's date and the pleasure being exchanged back in his room. Andy had texted Mary-Ann earlier in the day to ensure everything was okay between them and to confirm they were still on for Friday night. She texted back one word: yes. That only partially reassured him. Winston, on the other hand, had texted him more than a dozen times trying to set up their next rendezvous. He sent him replies as curt as the one he received from Mary-Ann. That boy would be fit to be tied.

Andy got back to his room at midnight. The lights were out and Devon was already asleep. Andy undressed and tucked into bed. He was horny as Hell but no jerking off for him; he was still determined to save it all up for tomorrow night. Sleep found him quickly.

Next, it was Friday morning. The big day.

As Andy sat up in bed and put his feet on the floor, Devon was just coming back from the showers.

"Morning," Andy said.

"Morning," Devon said. "You better go take a shower."

Andy thought that was an odd thing for him to say.

"I'm taking a shower later for my date."

"You need to be fresh for the day. Take another one later."

Andy wondered if maybe he smelled. He sniffed at his armpits.

"I'll be alright until later."

"I won't tell you again," Devon said very calmly.

Andy was startled at Devon's casual forcefulness. He decided it was better not to argue with the man. He walked over to his closet, changed into his bathrobe, grabbed a towel and went off to the showers.

Fifteen minutes later he returned to his room squeaky clean.

Devon had made no move to get dressed. He was still sitting in his bathrobe on the edge of his bed.

"Glad you're back," he said as he stood up to face Andy. "We need to have a talk."

"About what?" Andy was suddenly very conscious of the other man's greater height and mass.

"About us in this room. You seem to have gotten the wrong idea and I'm here to put you straight. So to speak."

Andy didn't want a confrontation with his roommate. If he could accommodate him without losing face, he would.

"On what?"

"Well, I think you're here under false pretences."

"How so?"

"The day you moved in, I laid it all out for you. I told you about my preferences and I asked you about yours. You said you were straight."

"I am."

"Straight boys don't get hard watching their bisexual roomies strip down every night."

"I do not." Andy blushed furiously.

"Bitch, please. Not much more than every night."

Andy couldn't really deny it. It was true. Andy admired and envied his roommate's athletic build, his smooth brown skin and his long thick cock.

"And how about this?" Devon stalked over to the pile of dirty clothes on his side of the room, bent over and picked up a pair of boxers. "Do you think I don't notice when you move my clothes? You've been smelling my dirty underwear for weeks, haven't you?"

"No," whined Andy. In truth, he had done so on several occasions.

"Do you know why dogs sniff each other's tails? Their sense of smell is thousands of times stronger than a human's, and they can obtain information about another dog's traits. Will that dog be passive or aggressive? Will this one be angry or friendly? It's a little different for humans. A man may have a weaker sense of smell than a dog, but he can unconsciously detect pheromones and recognize dominance. The very act of sniffing a man's underwear makes a man subservient in the first place. So what did you learn from sniffing my ass?"

"Nothing!"

"That's good, you're not denying you did it anymore," Devon said. "I'll tell you what you experienced. You inhaled the pheromones of a dominant alpha male and you were aroused. Weren't you?"

"No."

"You wanted me to take your ass then and there."

"No!"

"Let's test that," Devon said.

His left hand bolted like lightning to hold the back of Andy's head in place while he used his right hand to stuff his boxers against Andy's open mouth. As Andy was immobilized, the sweet, musky smell of Devon's cock and ass-sweat filled his nostrils. He tasted a trace of salt on his tongue.

Devon only held Andy that way for fifteen seconds before declaring victory.

"Look down," Devon commanded.

Andy looked down in horror as he saw his own engorged penis straightening out into a full-on boner. It was sticking out of the front of his bathrobe.

Devon let go of Andy and tossed the boxers back on the dirty laundry pile. It was no longer necessary to hold Andy to keep him in his place.

"Take this off," Devon ordered, referring to the bathrobe. "You can't hide in it anymore."

Andy mindlessly complied, untying the sash and letting the robe drop to the floor Devon inspected him, not disapprovingly.

"Don't you think it's interesting you can get a hard-on for your male roommate, but you can't get it up for your girl? Isn't that a little strange for a straight guy?"

Oh, no, thought Andy. How can he know about that? Does he have the room bugged or set up with hidden cameras?

"Don't you know an alpha can smell failure? And a top knows a bottom when he sees one. Dominating an omega male like Winston doesn't make you anything more special than any other beta male. Funny how you can get wood for his queer mouth but can't find it for your girl."

How does he know? The question was written all over Andy's face.

Devon laughed.

"I'm no magician. Neighbours down the hall saw you force march Winston out of residence on his walk of shame and of course they told me about it."

Andy regretted the indulgence which had clearly exposed his relationship with Winston.

"That's three strikes against your straight identification: smelling my underwear, letting Winston blow you and not being able to get it up for your girl. Now I can't blame you for not telling me you couldn't get wood, but it's just one more nail in the coffin. You've lied to me and you've kept things from me and now we need to even the score. You need to know your place."

Andy nodded miserably.

"And where is your place?" Devon asked.

Andy didn't say anything.

"Try harder," Devon said sternly.

"I don't know."

"Last time I'm asking, bitch."

"On my knees," Andy finally said, his voice breaking with emotion, but whether it was all despair or partly delight even he couldn't say. His emotions may have been mixed but his cock was like steel. "My place is on my knees before an alpha male."

"Very good. Doing what?"

"My place is on my knees sucking my alpha's cock." Andy was utterly defeated. His legs folded until he was kneeling before the powerful man.

Devon disrobed, revealing his toned, brown athletic body and his significant penis. Despite himself, Andy was very aroused at the sight of Devon's cock. It was already big and it was not yet hard. Andy's own pecker twitched with delight and he cursed himself.

"You've had a sampling of Winston's skills," Devon said. "Why don't you see if you've learned anything. Worship that cock like your future depends on it."

Andy had never done anything like this before. He had come from a strict religious upbringing and had only begun to stretch his wings now that he was unsupervised at college. His sexual experience was largely limited to receiving, not giving. He had handjobs from his first girlfriend in high school and in the last few weeks he had experienced a number of inspired blowjobs from Winston. He had licked Mary-Ann's pussy the other night and that was the frontier of his experience.

"You can start now," Devon said in a tone that tolerated no delay.

Andy summoned his memories of Winston's work on him and leaned into Devon's cock. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to begin licking the long shaft. Andy knew from experience that the head of the cock was highly sensitive to stimulation, so he took Devon's in his mouth and began to circle it with his tongue.

Devon's cock smelled fresh and clean with the scent of body-wash from his recent shower, but there was an emerging musky tang similar to that Andy experienced sniffing his roommate's boxers. It only increased his arousal and that only deepened his shame. His parents and his pastor would be heartbroken if they could see how far he'd fallen after just a few weeks out of the parish.

Accommodate him without losing face... Had he thought this only a few minutes ago? Devon repented of the sins he'd committed that had led him to this moment.

Despite his guilt, Andy persisted in his obedience to Devon. He began to suck on the knob of flesh, gently licking as he engulfed more of the stiffening rod. Devon's penis began to slowly lengthen and expand, so there was more to worship.

Worship? Had he really just thought that? Andy felt an unwelcome kinship with the pathetic omega, Winston. Had he sunk so low?

Andy massaged Devon's dick with his lips and tongue while his hands roved around behind the man and squeezed and kneaded his buttocks.

As Andy worked, he occasionally looked up to see Devon staring down at him in triumph.

"Who's the alpha in this room now?"

Andy had no doubt. "You are."

"Damn right. Get back on that cock."

With his fingers gently caressing Devon's balls, Andy's mouth kept busy with his shaft. He had so far stimulated the glans of Devon's penis. Now he took as much of his cock into his mouth as he could and began to bob his head to and fro, jerking back and forth faster and faster. He did this for several minutes. A milky mixture of pre-cum and spittle leaked from his mouth and collected on his chin, dripping in long, thin strands to the floor. Some of it landed on Andy's rock-hard cock.

Andy was rewarded for his efforts with Devon's first moan of pleasure.

"Yeah, you got it, baby. You know how to suck a cock."

Devon let Andy continue for a few minutes more and Andy couldn't deny that he was deeply turned on by this experience. He enjoyed giving Mary-Ann oral the other night, but it had been such a mysterious process. This was a dick like his own-well, more magnificent perhaps, but it worked the same way. Andy knew what felt good to a penis, and it was both easy and satisfying to give it pleasure.

I'm a cocksucker, Andy thought resignedly. What's next?

It was as if Devon could read his mind.

"Now, we are going to break in your ass."

Andy was terrified and stopped pleasuring Devon's cock.

"Will it hurt?"

"Seeing as I'm a top, I can't speak from personal experience," Devon replied. "It's never happened to me. The betas I fuck usually complain of pain at first but by the time I'm ready to nut, they're begging me not to stop. Now, get on the bed and get on all fours."

Andy's will to resist was gone. He obeyed mindlessly. He felt nothing but resignation and lust. He was frightened of being penetrated anally, but his ass felt hungry for Devon's cock.

Devon took a tube of lube out of his nightstand. He rubbed some on his cock and then he oozed some on Andy's anus. He knelt behind Andy and between his legs and began to rub the tip of his cock against the ass sphincter. Andy found the sensation pleasurable in spite of himself.

"Now you know why I had you take that shower," Devon said. "I like my lovers fresh."

Devon began to press his cock into Andy's asshole.

It felt like a very bad shit was going the wrong way. Devon groaned as the pain hit him in waves, but Devon was relentless. Once he was all the way in, he slowly pulled back out until only the tip was left inside Andy's rectum. He pushed his way back in, then out, then in, then out until the passage was smooth. Bolts of lightning seemed to shoot through Andy's intestines. He'd never experienced a pain like it. He whimpered.

The pain began to fade as Devon continued to pump his ass. Within minutes, there was only discomfort, and soon he felt something like a hint of sensual excitement.

12