Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm being fucked, he thought with wonder and undeniable excitement. He was a virgin after all.

"I hear it in your breathing," Devon said. "You're starting to get into it."

"N... no...," Andy said, wasting his last shred of resistance to this life-changing event.

A ripple of pleasure passed through him and he moaned. Devon laughed and went back to hammering Andy's ass.

Andy had begun to enjoy this invasion of his rectum. Those ripples of pleasure persisted and began to grow in intensity. Andy didn't know much about anatomy but he knew there was a pleasure centre up a man's ass that could give him an orgasm if it was properly stimulated. Devon seemed to have found that spot. Andy was aware that his cock was oozing copious amounts of pre-cum. He was panting in his bliss. He pushed his ass back to meet Devon's thrusts.

"Alright, don't get too excited there, sport," Devon said. "Time to roll you over. Get on your back."

Devon pulled out his cock and Andy suddenly felt very empty. He quickly obeyed his alpha. Devon positioned himself between Andy's legs and pushed them up in the air so he could have access to Andy's ass again. His penetration this time was quick and easy. Andy cried out, but it was a cry of joy.

This time, their fucking was more intimate. For the first time, Devon leaned down and kissed Andy full on the mouth. It was a long kiss and Andy surrendered himself to it. He allowed Devon's tongue to join with his.

Allowed? How could he resist?

Devon kissed him for a long time as he continued to pump Andy's ass. His lips moved down under his chin and across his neck and throat, even down to his chest. Sometimes they were short kisses and other times, long, sensuous demanding kisses, as if Devon was sucking out the very last of Andy's resistance to him.

He was being marked, Andy suddenly realized.

He was being covered with hickeys. Devon's mark. The tiny blood vessels beneath his skin were bursting under Devon's suction and would blossom into yellow and purple bruises that would last for weeks. He might wear the signs of Devon's domination of him for nearly a month.

The thought added a perverse layer of pleasure to his seduction. The world would now see that Devon had owned Andy's ass.

Andy couldn't help himself. He began thrusting back in time to Devon's thrusts and Devon began to pummel him faster and faster toward an inevitable conclusion.

"Who am I?" Devon demanded.

"You're... my alpha... my top..." Andy moaned, breathless.

Devon was too intent on his work to stop and laugh but he grinned. Another one broken.

Andy knew it too. With a scream of sheer bliss, he came all over himself.

Devon finished a few seconds later, pulling out in time to spray his latest bottom boy with even more thick, creamy sperm. Strands of cum reached all the way up to Andy's face.

They lay on the bed for a while recovering, side by side, untouching. Then Devon made a decree.

"Now, I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to keep your date with Mary-Ann at eight o'clock tonight so you can tell her in person that you're not enough man for her. You'll break up. Then you'll come back here, have a shower and give me head until midnight. You'll give me your ass again too if I feel like it."

Andy agreed without reluctance. He simply accepted he was likely to remain heterosexually a virgin for some time to come.

A memory surfaced in Andy's mind.

"I thought you booked the room tonight for a date..." Andy had to ask himself if he was jealous, and once again he thought of pitiful Winston.

"You're the date I was planning. I already knew about Winston and the underwear thing."

So his fate was already sealed days ago.

"Oh, and as for Winston, you can keep him as your little toy. Just don't bring him back here."

Andy was grateful for this. One aspect of his former dominance would not be shattered. Devon was leaving him a little pride, a little independence and one place in his new life where he could be in charge.

Devon had his reasons. He had needed to dominate Andy to prove that he was master in his territory; he wouldn't be lied to and disrespected. But on the other hand, he didn't want to create another Winston, whose neediness came to be a thorn in Devon's side. The challenge to his dominance had been met. Andy would now be biddable, but Devon decided he should not be a slave. It would make for a better roommate dynamic for the rest of the college year if he mentored him instead.

But there would be some cruel lessons along the way.

The rest of Andy's day went any way but normal.

He skipped his afternoon classes and lay naked and cum-covered on his bed masturbating himself for Devon, who instructed him to stop playing with himself every time he came close to release. After a couple of hours, Andy was desperate for relief but he was not allowed to come. Devon was making him wait on that until at least tonight. After today's uncanny display, Andy was sure Devon would know if he tried to deceive him.

After supper, Andy started to prepare for his date. He made to go to the shower, but Devon said he was fine as he was. He could shower after his date with Mary-Ann. Cum had dried in crusts on his face and neck and in his hair. It was humiliating but Andy accepted he deserved that for what he had done to Winston. He dressed for his date, putting on the v-neck shirt Devon picked out for him. It showed off his hickeys nicely. Devon approved and sent Andy out into the evening, filthy and smelling of sex.

In the hallway, Andy passed Ali and Brad who shared the room next door. They laughed at the sight of him, correctly interpreting his love bruises as the mark of yet another of their neighbour's conquests. Devon's reputation rose with straight and gay fans alike with every new notch in his bedpost.

Outside the dorms, in the light of the streetlights, one of Andy's classmates recognized him and said hello before doing a double take. She had seen the marks that were becoming a well known trademark on campus and giggled at him.

When Andy reached Mary-Ann's residence building, he texted her to let her know he was out front. He couldn't go up because the doors were kept locked at night and he didn't know where her room was anyway. The plan had been that she would sneak him up to her room to finish what they started two nights ago, but that was before Devon changed everything.

Devon. How had he known that Andy had been impotent with Mary-Ann the other night? Other than himself, there was only one person who could have shared that with him...

Mary-Ann walked out the front doors of her building and walked slowly toward Andy. As she came nearer and into the light, they both stared at each other.

She took in the livid purple and yellow blotches not only under his chin but all over his neck and throat and showing on his chest as well, thanks to the v-neck. The dried spunk on his face and chest glittered under the streetlight.

"You faggot! You let him fuck you!"

That reverberated inside him, promoting a strange tingle in his cock and reminding him of the frankly phenomenal experience he had had this morning. But he also felt a lingering shame at being called out for his gay activities by his erstwhile girlfriend.

On the other hand, Mary-Ann might have been a red-blooded heterosexual woman, but she really couldn't preach at him from a very high pulpit.

There were hickeys all over her throat and neck too.

And suddenly, Andy knew who had been Devon's date the previous night and he knew how Devon knew about his impotence on Wednesday night.

Devon had come home only minutes after Mary-Ann had left that night. Smooth Devon had seen a hot girl and made a move, and Mary-Ann, pissed with Andy's poor performance, agreed to a date the following night, during which she told Devon everything about Andy... most likely in the throes of passion.

The conversation with Mary-Ann was a short one. He humiliated himself before her as Devon instructed and walked away. She didn't try to stop him. Andy never knew if Devon continued seeing her or not.

A few minutes later, Andy's head was rhythmically thumping against his headboard as Devon fucked his face furiously. And, God help him, Andy was getting off on it. He imagined his parents disowning him and his pastor shunning him as the salty taste of pre-cum stiffened his rod and made its tip moist. He could feel the semen roiling in his balls. He knew that he would soon come helplessly in total submission to his alpha.

He'd lost his girl, he'd lost mastery of his life. If that life was not to spin out of control, Andy would have to assert absolute control over something and dominate it completely.

Winston, you're so going to get it tomorrow.

12