All Comments on 'Roommate Dress-Up'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Peg me, Jasmine!

Not a Michaela but ready to give you my ass, Jasmine. No, not Mistress Jasmine! She/he (Michaela) is far past me. But a good story. Admit I can't see Lauren and Michael married with kids and carrying on as the story describes. Maybe for others but not for me. Gave you five stars, Jasmine, despite finding the story far over the edge in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope thats not the end. A great story, very hot. WOuld love to see what happens in the future with these 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting story

Well done and even setup at the beginning to have a follow up story. This is the first time I have read a story about feminization, and has me wondering about the development of this lifestyle. Now that I think about it, it does seem possible to run the gambit from cross dressing to feminization, sissy, and transexual?

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 3 years ago
Mistressfull as always

Well, yet again another fantastic story from my favorite author, and as always wishing there was more to read and how it would develop into more and more.

Shame its not a prequel as I would love to find out how this get along

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

The only thing missing would have been a guy Or two that rang the Door bell.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Very hot!

Thanks for another incredible story. I really enjoyed it.

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 3 years ago
Super hot story

I loved it. I hope there are more chapters with actual guys taking Michaela.💕

aboychickaboychickover 3 years ago
Wonderful, hot story

Thanks for great story. Well-written, well-paced and hot as anything. Five stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Want to join in

Thanks. Great story. Makes me want to be michaela....

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 3 years ago
Superb

Omg this was amazing! That little sissy needs a real cock so bad

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

Wonderful Mistress/Sub story.

Love it. Thankyou.

Greetings from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We want more of this story Please Jasmine

Wow Jasmine me and Yasmin love this story very much I know the pain of waxing because i have so much hair,please keep writing this story,we will send you our private comments Jasmine.

orzysorzysover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Another great creation. This is really well written and beautifully set up.

I really hope you get inspired to make a sequel to this!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great ride.

What a wonderful story. Wish there was more to cum with these people. Thanks for the story.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago
Love a conspiracy

What a great set up. A great flow from the first conversation to the final reveal that his girlfriend approved and was involved.

I love your writing Jasmine; always a fan...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a great story, really hot. Does the story with Jasmine being pissed on and her daughter filming exist? I can't find it and it sounds amazing

Sissy_briSissy_briover 3 years ago

PLEASE write more on to this story!! AMAZING

warner34warner34over 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely fantastic story. Slow build, visual, and focusing on two characters was brilliant.

harrybottomharrybottomover 3 years ago

I love your stories. They never fail to get me hard.

I wear my wife’s panties sometimes and even though I don’t have a feminine body I sometimes fantasize about being feminized. When I watch straight porn I usually imagine myself in the woman’s place. I would love to suck a cock while wearing some panties while my wife watched.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Good story, thank you.

I'd have liked it without the cheating element but it was a well done story with a happy ending. :-)

I don't suppose you'd be up for doing one with a couple submitting a domme at the same time??? Just a thought.

Have fun with your writing and thanks again for sharing your thought and time with us all.

durabritedurabriteover 3 years ago

Yes - I love this type of story and you are so good at crafting them!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Excellent Thread

SSL, Your CD/TV threads are always appreciated by this PantyBoi....wannabe "SISSY SLUT". I admire your descriptive writing style that seems to capture the sensations and thrill of my feminine obsessions. I just adore my pretty frillies gazing into Christine's reflections in my wardrobe mirror. To be "directed" by a luving, luscious Madam/Mistress into a femme lifestyle is my ultimate Fantasy!!! Your threads provide many pairs of panties that I delight in hand washing, after a thoroughly delicious tongue lapping.....Mmmm!!! ......... xoxoxo. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excelent

Please continue the story. Im new here, but i will glad to read an ongoing serie about the same (man feminization into lesbian)

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
sounds like

a perfect set up, five stars as i didnt make it thru the story with stopping to cum.

CharlotteUnicornCharlotteUnicornover 3 years ago
Great story, and a prequel request

We definitely need to know how JoJo golden showered her high school English teacher Mrs. Walker ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did he

In his feminization was he made the suck cock

tamedlionxxxtamedlionxxxover 3 years ago

Dear Silkstockinglover,

Once again, it’s as if you read my mind.

I would be wiping the cum from my stomach and swallowing it, if I wasn’t in my pretty pink chastity cage, hidden beneath my pretty pink panties.

I’m not sure when I’ll be allowed to cum again, however in the meantime I am certain that I will awaken with a painful erection while dreaming that I was in fact Michaela.

Thank you for all your delightful stories. I have received countless hours of pleasure (even if unable to cum ;-).

Sincerely,

tamedlion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paint by numbers

If you've read any of her stories, you already know exactly what happens in this one. Just for giggles, I read the first few paragraphs and then guessed how it ended...then I read the ending and shocker, I was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the best things I’ve ever read xxx

PhosemanPhosemanover 3 years ago
So hot

I was hard the entire time I read this. It's my fantasy. Highly recommend.

julian069julian069over 3 years ago

Wunderbar! Thanks! Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shocked

WOW!! I did not see that coming!! Great ending.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

AMAZING!!!! What a great story. Thanks For posting it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was a good story with a bit of a surprising conclusion. The next chapter should be the exploits of the three together.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I loved the angst and resistance to becoming her slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So who is getting married?

CEK127CEK127over 1 year ago

Mmmhhhmm. Nice surprise at the end with Lauren being Jojo's pet, as well. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The answer was "no" and that would have been that. The rest was complete cow manure.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

443. As a good story before the twisted ending, I really enjoyed it. Well written. But the ending changed the dynamic considerably as well as the rest of their lives. I would like to see future episodes to see how they face the future as submissives.

ItschuckItschuckabout 1 year ago

Fun sexy story, I love the control and transformation. I finished reading it at my desk at work and now I have precum all over my shorts.

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

So want to be the sissy slut. Loved it

Foureye89Foureye898 months ago

where's the next part?! :(

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117087 months ago

"No worries, just tell me what happened tonight, and how you felt about it; I know about the rest of the week already. My small-dicked love, you've been well and truly set up!"

My mouth dropped open like a cartoon character's, and then l began deducing my way through what she'd just revealed.

She knew.

She knew everything.

She knew about my week of feminization.

She was the one who'd set Joanne and me up as roommates.

So, in short, his girlfriend was either seduced, or, the girlfriend seduced Jojo, then schemed and tricked her boyfriend into a similar circumstance? Manipulative and rude. He should leave them both behind and find a nice dom with a big strap-on that won't manipulate him emotionally like those two did. Also should have added the cuck tag, or the cheating tag at the very least. This line ''I'm Jojo's submissive lesbian pet'' by Lauren confirms that she was cheating on the MC (him also cheating on her doesn't make it any more OK for her to do it, not to mention Lauren was out to trip him up to begin with), so a warning would've been nice. But, I get it. Being subtley coerced and manipulated by a dom that cucked (NTRd?) you, gets alot of people off. Which just happens to not be my cup of tea. Everything else was hot as hell. Really got me going.

3/5.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62455 months ago

This naughty thread has Me fantasizing about having a Mistress who would feminize my PantyBoi persona completely. I'm adickted to "HypnoSissy" videos on the Xhamster and Pornhub websites. Most of them are "Feminizing" too. Talking about adoring Lingerie, Makeup 💄 and sucking Cocks. My little clittycock always erupts into a delicious sissygasm...Mmmm Mommy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn Jasmine, this one BADLY needs a sequel AND a prequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not really a fan of the sissy genre but this one was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...