Roommate Dress-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And fuckable," she repeated.

"You really like the notion of my being fucked."

"I really like the notion of making you my submissive little ass slut," she said, slapping my ass, which had the butt plug back inside it. It didn't hurt nearly as much today.

"Play your cards right, and I might just let you," I said in a sultry feminine tone... feeling so caught up in the moment.

"Oh, I have all the cards you'll ever want, you sexy slut," she outdid me, as we headed out.

For the next few hours I drank... I danced with her three girlfriends, I even felt like I was one of the girls.

I was flirted with by guys and girls... and was crazy horny and drunk when we got back to the apartment, once again just the two of us.

"Pour me a drink," she said, as she headed to her bedroom.

"Sure," I said, pouring each of us a drink.

I wasn't overly surprised when she returned still in her costume, but with one additional accessory: her strap-on.

She walked over to me and ordered, as she accepted her drink from me, "Knees, slut."

"Joanne, I really enjoyed tonight, but...."

"Now," she ordered, placing both of her hands on my shoulders and roughly shoving me to the floor.

"But I'm not gay," I insisted for some countless time.

"Sucking my cock doesn't make you gay," she said as she slid her cock in my mouth. "I'm not even a guy, for crying out loud!"

I couldn't utter a word of objection, since she was suddenly face fucking me.

"Taking my cock in your cunt doesn't make you gay either," she added, while more than half of her cock pumped in and out of my mouth, and a rush of adrenaline coursed through my body... at being used... at actually having a cock in my mouth... even if it wasn't a real one.

After only a minute, she pulled out and ordered, "Beg for my cock, slut."

My weak resistance having crumbled away completely by this time, I did reply... in complete lust, craving that cock back inside my mouth, loving to be used like a slut, "Please face fuck your bimbo sissy slut, Mistress Jojo," I begged, saliva dripping down my chin.

"You will obey every order I give you tonight," she clarified, "Instantly."

"Yes, Mistress Jojo," I agreed.

"Get this cock nice and wet for your pussy."

I leaned forward, took her cock into my mouth and began bobbing, feeling another rush of adrenaline course through me at knowing I was at this moment a real girl. I had a cock in my mouth, I had tits, I was wearing sexy lingerie, and I even had a pussy! I slowly bobbed back and forth, taking more and more of her cock into my mouth.

"Such a natural cock sucker," she purred.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, excited to be her cock sucker.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, you're going to be addicted to cock," she said a couple minutes later as she pulled out of my mouth, and then she ordered, "Come to my bedroom; crawling."

I crawled after her; the way I felt right now, I would follow her anywhere.

Once inside her room, she turned around and said, "Tell me how much you want to suck my cock."

"I want to so badly, Mistress Jojo," I replied without hesitation, as I crawled to within inches of her.

"Because you're my sissy slut," she said, slapping my face with her cock.

"Exactly so, Mistress," I agreed, wanting that cock back in my mouth, "I'm your sissy slut."

"And my cock sucker," she added.

"Yes, and your cock sucker whenever you wish it, Mistress Jojo," I mindlessly repeated.

She slid back into my mouth and face fucked me for a good couple of minutes so deeply, that I gagged on a couple of occasions.

When she pulled out, she ordered, "Get onto my bed on all fours."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed without hesitation, willingly assuming the position to get myself fucked... the three days of wearing a plug getting me used to having something in my ass, and now having me curious what it would be like to be fucked.

"You kept doubting yourself before, but now you really want to get fucked, don't you?" she asked, as she grabbed some lube from her nightstand.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted. "I want to feel what it's like to be the one getting it instead of giving it."

"Do you want to become a complete girl?" she asked as she lifted my dress, tugged my panties down, and pulled the plug out... making a popping sound.

"Oh!" I gasped, suddenly feeling uncomfortably empty.

"Such a needy-looking pussy you have," she said, as she lubed her cock.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this," I said, in a lustful daze.

"Do what?" she asked innocently, obviously wanting me to say it.

"Fuck my ass," I said.

"You mean your pussy," she corrected me as she tossed the lube aside and extended her strap-on cock to my pussy.

"Yes, Mistress Jojo," I corrected, "I can't believe I want you to fuck my pussy."

"Because you're my sexy slut," she said.

"Yes Mistress, you've turned me into a beautiful, submissive, sexy, lustful slut," I listed, feeling the truth of all those things, "and I thank you for it."

"I own you now," she clarified.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, playing along.

"Which means you'll always do anything I order you to," she added.

Wanting that cock inside me, desperate to be fucked, I replied, not at all worried about any possible consequences of such a boundless commitment, "Yes, Mistress Jojo, I'm your completely obedient pet slut."

"Good girl," she said, happy with my answer, as she slid the cock inside me.

"Ooooooooooh, yes," I moaned, the butt plugs having prepped my ass for this longer and thicker cock. Yes, there was a bit of pain, but the pleasure quickly enveloped it.

"Such a tight pussy," she said, as I now felt her skin resting against mine... all eight inches inside me.

"So big," I moaned, feeling so full, so feminine, so slutty.

"I'll be fucking this pussy often," she promised, as she began slowly to fuck me.

"I sincerely hope so," I moaned, the sensation of being fucked surreally different from being the one doing the fucking. Each vantage was pleasurable, but I couldn't explain it... this was the position I was destined to be in.

I wasn't gay.

I was just being pegged.

I was just being fucked by another girl.

It was nearly the end of 2020, and there was nothing wrong with a man allowing a woman to pleasure his prostate... even though my being completely dressed in feminine attire, even including makeup and wig, may have weakened my manly argument.

"Oh yes," she said as she slapped my ass, "I'm going to make you into the biggest slut in the dorm."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, not considering all the activities that description might encompass, just wanting to continue being fucked... my cock raging.

Another slap... "And that's for keeping your sissy secret to yourself during our time dating, you coward. Imagine the things we could have been doing together all these months if I'd known!"

"I didn't know how to bring it up," I moaned, in awe of her capacity to understand, and even to accept my shameful brand of sexual depravity. I wondered what exactly we could have been doing.

"Oh, don't you worry little girl, I plan to make up for lost time," she said ominously, as she began fucking me faster.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard," I moaned, my moans sounding very feminine.

"Imagine if Lauren could see you now," she taunted me, as she obliged and began slamming my ass like a real cocksmith stud.

"Oh God," I moaned, having not even thought of my girlfriend at all during this entire transformation... I'd been so completely drawn into my newfound feminism.

"I bet she would fuck you too."

"I can't imagine," I said, a wave of guilt at what I was doing suddenly washing through me, even as the pleasure increased inside me, and I no longer had any control over my actions or my decisions.

"Oh yeah, she'd pound this pussy, while I face fucked you in a nasty spit-roast," she elaborated wickedly, as my guilt overwhelmed me even while my cock raged and my body burned in pleasure.

"If I could only be so lucky," I said, not sure how I could possibly explain what I'd done... and was still doing... to her.

"Bounce back and take it as deep as you can," she ordered.

I obeyed, and soon I was whimpering like a bitch in heat as I fucked her and she fucked me.

To my surprise and puzzlement a couple minutes later, she unstrapped herself from the strap-on, but left it buried deep inside me, then pushed me onto my back making me yelp, and... WTF?!... straddled me!

My eyes went wide as I realized she was about to ride me... to ride my cock!... and that would be cheating. Everything else I'd done with Jojo had been activities I could never do with Lauren, but this one I could do, and had even done!

"Don't worry," she said, "this isn't for my pleasure, your cock couldn't ever get me off."

"But I..." I protested weakly as she dropped onto my actual cock, and started bouncing up and down. I couldn't say a word, but it was true without a doubt that my cock was inside her pussy right now no matter whose pleasure it was for, so I was undeniably guilty of cheating on Lauren!

But regardless of my severe qualms, the cock deep in my ass rubbing my prostate wildly added to the wild intensity of this entire night and her wet, warm pussy engulfing my cock were all too much, and in a humiliatingly short amount of time... ten seconds... I grunted and spewed my load inside her!

"Shit, that's a new speed record by an order of magnitude," she laughed, as I filled her pussy with my seed.

"I'm so sorry," I said, mortified I'd cheated on Lauren, and that I'd come so quickly.

A moment later she straddled my face and ordered, "Get licking, slut. Lauren tells me you're at least good at doing that."

My cum dripped on my face as I obeyed, licking my own cream pie from her pussy.

It tasted amazing.... The mixture of her pussy juice and my cum.

"Eat it all down, slut," she ordered, as she ground her pussy all over my face.

I continued licking, thrilling to her entrancing moans and then... after ignoring her clit the entire time... I attacked it.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," she moaned, clearly enjoying my tongue licking.

A few licks later, she grabbed the back of my head and forced me deep into her pussy, as she erupted all over my face.

I hungrily lapped up all her sweet pussy cum as it poured into my open mouth.

A long moment later, once she'd recovered from her orgasm, she released my head and said, "Shit, Lauren was right; you are indeed very good at that."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, as she got off the bed.

And then she kind of blew my mind by adding, "You know Michaela, I'd originally planned just to give you a pantyhose foot job tonight, but you were just too damn sexy not to fuck."

"Really?" I replied. "I have mixed feelings about that, Mistress. It was great while it was happening... incredible even... but I still can't believe I cheated on Lauren by letting you fuck me."

"You didn't let me," she pointed out. "I was controlling you every step of the way. Isn't that true?"

"I suppose so," I said, as she went to her phone and typed something... assumedly texting someone.

"And since you weren't the one making any decisions, it wasn't your responsibility, and therefore it wasn't your fault! So, I realize you're feeling guilty as hell right now for cheating on your girlfriend, but in point of fact you didn't cheat on her. The worst that can be said of you is that you were a victim of circumstances. So, get over it."

She then added, "And to be perfectly clear, you're still not the one making the decisions around here, and my next orders for my little sissy slut are,,, that you're to be dressed all pretty for me... every single day... from now on."

"Every day? Ongoingly?"

"Every day at least until Lauren comes home, and then we can make other arrangements," she nodded, just as there was a knock at the door. "This is not only who you really want to be, but who you need to be."

"Well, I...." I began, as my phone rang.

"Hey, it's your girlfriend," she informed me without even glancing at the phone.

"Shit," I said, walking into the living room to grab my phone.

"Answer it dressed just like you are," she ordered, "wig, makeup, the whole ball of wax," as she followed me into the living room.

"Really?" I asked, retrieving my ringing phone.

"Yes, really," she ordered, even though she knew we always facetimed.

I went into my bedroom and said hello.

Lauren burst out laughing the moment she saw my face. "Wow, you look even hotter than I do!"

"Not a chance," I said, seeing she was dressed up as a slutty maid... still. Even though in France it must have been five or six in the morning. Judging from her ruined makeup, she must have spent the night doing something of note. But given what I'd been doing, I wasn't about to ask.

"There must be an exciting story here!"

"I don't even know where to begin," I said lamely, pondering what on earth to tell her.

"No worries, just tell me what happened tonight, and how you felt about it; I know about the rest of the week already. My small-dicked love, you've been well and truly set up!"

My mouth dropped open like a cartoon character's, and then l began deducing my way through what she'd just revealed.

She knew.

She knew everything.

She knew about my week of feminization.

She was the one who'd set Joanne and me up as roommates.

Joanne had known I was a cunnilingus wizard, and she'd heard it from Lauren. What kind of 'casual friends' shared information like that?

For a start, it would have to be ones who each knew Joanne and I had a past, albeit a very limited one.

And Lauren said she knew about my entire week, so Joanne must have been keeping her informed.

Plus, Lauren had just told me I'd been set up, which implied Joanne must have arrived here already planning something nefarious.

And the plan must have morphed into getting me feminized once I'd spilled my guts to Joanne, and Lauren must have been on board with that new plan.

So here I was staring into my phone, with my girlfriend staring back at her own girlfriend!

And... she seemed totally okay with it. Congratulatory even!

"Whatsamatter?" she asked jovially. "Cat got your tongue?"

I shook my head, barely coming up to speed and asked, "So does this make you my Mistress Lauren?"

She smiled, pointing to a collar on her neck, and then she moved her phone close enough that I could read, 'Jojo's pet', "Well, not exactly. I'm Jojo's submissive lesbian pet, so my options are just about as limited as yours, but you'll definitely be my pet in some fashion once I return, so long as we both do whatever our real Mistress tells us to."

My bedroom door opened and Jojo came in, carrying a collar in her hand. "Don't worry my new slut, I've got one of those for you, too."

"Hi, Mistress Jojo," Lauren greeted eagerly.

"Hi, my pet, have you missed my cunt?" Jojo asked, as she buckled the collar around my neck and I stood there motionless and speechless.

"Badly," Lauren replied.

My life-defining collar in place, Jojo hooked a leash onto it, took my phone away from me, and tugged me down to my knees, where I discovered she was once again wearing her strap-on.

"Show your girlfriend what a good cock sucker you are," Jojo ordered. "You may think of it as cheating if you really have to, but somehow I don't think she'll mind in the least."

"Yes, Mistress Jojo," I replied, my mind spinning out of control with the nine million new realities of this situation.

"Yes, baby, suck that cock for our Mistress," Lauren cheered me on. "And for me, too!"

I took it in my mouth and began bobbing, while definitely not cheating, while Jojo and Lauren chatted about their respective days for a few minutes. Apparently Lauren had spent a long night servicing a French sorority of dominant lesbians.

Jojo then asked, "Want to see me fuck your boyfriend?"

"God yes, so badly," Lauren replied, as Jojo pulled out of my mouth and pointed to my bed.

"Want to get fucked while your girlfriend watches, sissy slut?" Jojo asked, as she moved behind me.

"Yes please, Mistress," I begged, dying to feel that cock inside me again, and feeling so completely liberated that my sweet girlfriend actually not only knew about my sissy desires and indiscretions, but she was highly in favour of them!

"Fuck her, Mistress, fuck my baby's cunt good," Lauren exhorted Jojo, sounding so hot saying that.

"You two are perfect for each other; you're both good little slutty babies!" our Mistress Jojo praised us as she slid her cock back into my pussy.

THE END