Roommate Fun

Story Info
My experience with my hung, hairy roommate.
2.1k words
4.51
43.4k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tvastor
tvastor
47 Followers

I had just moved back to London from a stint of working in America and needed a place to live. Trying to find a new place to live is never easy, but by some fluke my friend's roommate was about to move out, and so he would have an extra room. Lucky for me!

A bit of background here. I'm Tom, I'm 6 feet, and in decent shape. I'm not quite a twink, as I have a bit of chest hair and a beard, but I'm definitely not hairy enough to be a bear or otter. The friend I was moving in with, Alex, was much taller than me, 6'8" I believe he said. He was also hairy, extremely hairy. Even when he buttoned his shirt completely up you could see his chest hair poking above it. As far as I could remember he was never a gym gay. Although he didn't exactly have a bad body, he could have maybe done with losing 10 or 15 pounds. But he still was lucky with the guys so I guess he didn't need to worry.

We are both gay and proud and I was really looking forward to living with a gay guy for the first time. There was also a part of me that fantasized about having sex with my roommate, even though I knew it never is a good idea. But while moving in this was all just a fantasy, it was good to see Alex again and we spent the first few days together reconnecting and reminiscing about our university days.

We had met years before, at a bar, and decided to go on a date. Neither of us really felt anything romantic and so we decided to just remain friends, and that brought us to where we are today.

After a few weeks of living with Alex I began to notice certain little things that he would do. He was very touchy, not in a creepy way, but just always seemed to like to touch my arms or legs or body. I have no problem with this as I'm a pretty touchy guy also. He would also sit close to me on the couch. I found this a little strange considering we had a large couch plus another chair, but again, I didn't think much of it.

As we became more comfortable with each other I noticed he started to walk around the house without a shirt on, his broad, hairy chest on full display. Occasionally he would brush against me and my cock would tingle at the feeling of his hair rubbing against my arm.

Up until this point, I had never actually seen Alex naked, but that was all about to change. One evening after work I came home to Alex sitting on the sofa in his underwear watching TV. He made no attempt to cover up when I came in and simply greeted me hello. I put down my stuff and changed into a pair of running shorts. As I was about to put my shirt on a voice in my head told me to leave it off. As I came back into the living room Alex was standing with his back to me, stirring something in a pot on the stove. I sat down and and admired his back and ass. His legs were completely covered in dark fur that continued up his thighs into his white briefs. HIs back was a little hairy but practically smooth compared to the rest of his body. But the real treat was yet to come.

He turned around and came to join me on the sofa and as he did I noticed his bulge for the first time. It was absolutely enormous. His cock was stuffed into a space that was clearly too small for it. It snaked down in between his legs and was so big that it pushed the fabric of the underwear away from his legs.

His bush poked out from the top of his underwear and connected with the hair that covered his entire front. I was on the verge of busting my load from just looking at him.

He must have seen me looking because he moved to stand in front of me to reach for something behind me. As he did I was greeted with the musk of his cock.

I couldn't hold back anymore, I was face to face with his massive bulge and decided to go for it. I reached out and began to massage his cock under the fabric. Given the size of the bulge I assumed him to be at least semi hard, but was greeted with a completely soft cock. I looked up at him and he looked down at me with approval and lust in his eyes. He bent down to me and kissed me, a long, sensual kiss. He picked me up to put ourselves more level and again we kissed again. The feeling of our bodies rubbing against each other was sending me into ecstasy. His big hairy chest against my smooth one was a match made in heaven.

Then I felt his hands on my shoulders, guiding me down to his cock. I took my time getting there, kissing and biting each furry nipple, and them licking my way down his happy trail until I got to the bush sticking out of his underwear.

I began to kiss all around his bulge, all while keeping eye contact with the beast towering above me. His bulge had begun to thicken and was straining at the fabric. I began to pull his underwear down and was greeted by the biggest cock I had ever seen. He was still not completely hard and his cock must have been at least 10 inches.

As I looked up at him he had a devilish smirk on his face, clearly he was used to this reaction. He guided my head to his cock and I opened to receive him. It was hard, his thickness was about the same as a beer can. I could barely get the head in. But he was gentle, and eased me into it.

"Don't worry about taking the entire thing right away, baby, over time you will be able to take my big cock easily."

I continued to bob up and down on his massive pole, which had now reached its full length of 12.5 inches, as I would later measure, all the while running my fingers through his thick chest hair.

"Mmmmm yeah baby, stroke my hairy chest and suck on that fat cock." he would say.

There was no way I would be able to deepthroat his entire cock, but I did my best. I managed to get about 6 inches in before seriously gagging and having to pull out. After a few minutes of this Alex had had enough. He held on to my head and started fucking my face. He pistoned his huge cock down my throat, managing this time to get about 8 inches in. I wanted to pull off, my eyes were streaming with tears and my throat was aching but he just kept going. I looked up at the beast of a man through tear stained eyes and as I saw his face he was full of lust.

Eventually he ceased the assault on my throat and pulled me up to my feet. He kissed me hard and long. It was a wonder that the same man who had just destroyed my throat could be so sensual.

"I'm so proud of you baby," he said, "soon I'll have you deepthroating that entire cock."

"I don't think I could ever manage that," I said.

"Nonsense, we will just have to train your throat." said Alex.

With that he kissed me again then picked me up and carried me to his bedroom, his foot long cock leading the way. He threw me onto the bed and flipped me so I was lying on my stomach. He pulled my shorts off in one motion and dove into my ass. Alex hadn't shaved in a few days and his stubble on my ass felt unbelievable. He ate my ass with the same vigour that he had fucked my face with, opening up my tight hole for his cock.

After about 30 minutes of eating me out and fingering me, Alex, flipped me over and put my legs on his shoulders.

"I want to see your face as I enter you for the first time," He said "Are you ready?"

"Yes, please fuck me." I said.

He leaned over and grabbed a bottle of lube from his bedside table, and lathered up his pole. I felt the huge head pressed up against my hole, and he started to push. Now I'm definitely not a virgin but I had never had a cock this big in my ass.

He slowly applied more pressure and I felt his head pop inside me. I gasped in plain and pleasure and Alex starred into my eyes, never breaking eye contact. He slowly inch after inch inside me until I was sure it must be almost all in.

"Just about halfway there now," He said.

I had never felt this full in my life and I only had 6 inches of dick in me! This was going to be a long night. After a few minutes more of a gentle back and forth, I felt his bush press into my ass as he bottomed out inside me. We both gasped and Alex collapsed onto me. Slowly he started pumping into me, and began to fuck me properly.

He picked up the pace, sweat dripping off his chest hair onto me, his massive balls slapping against my ass, and my hole being stretched to the limit. He whispered into my ear how proud he was of me for taking all of his huge cock.

"This is just the start, baby. I'm going to have you all the time from now on. I am going to train you to take this cock anytime and anywhere." he said.

After a while in missionary, he pulled his long cock out of my stretched hole and flipped me onto my stomach. With my ass in the air he slid back in in one movement which caused me to collapse onto the bed and him on top of me. I was in heaven, being completely dominated by a hairy, tall, horse hung bear and loving every minute of it.

I decided then that I wanted to show Alex what I could do. I pushed him off me and he lay down with his arms resting up behind his head, and I climbed onto his cock. Impaling myself on it, I slid down the entire length and began riding him like I had never ridden anyone before. Clearly he was enjoying it as he closed his eyes and was moaning loudly.

After a while of this I couldn't hold it in anymore, I needed to cum. Alex was jacking me off while slamming into my ass.

"Yeah baby, shoot that load for me, shoot it all over my chest. Let me fuck the cum out of you." He said.

His talk sent me overboard, and I shot rope after rope of cum all over him. He scooped it up and fed it back to me, then sat up and kissed me deep, my cum mingling between our mouths, and me still impaled on his cock. After a minute of this he whispered "my turn".

I felt like a rag doll being tossed around, he used my body to jack off his cock, holding me and forcing me up and down on his huge rod. I could feel his cock starting to expand inside me, and knew he was close.

"Fuck, fuck fuck! I'm cumming!" He shouted.

He filled me up like no one ever had, shooting what felt like gallons of cum inside me. Once he finished he collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. I lay down on top of him, his cock still hard and filling me ass. At this point I wanted him to stay inside me forever. He eventually softened and his cock slipped out of me, followed by a stream of his seed.

"That was amazing, I am so happy we did that." Alex said.

"Me too." I said.

I climbed off of him and we cuddled together for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep. After that night clothes were seldom worn in the apartment. We would fuck during our morning shower, and if I was cooking dinner Alex would often come behind me and slide inside me. Even when we weren't in the mood to fuck I would sometimes just sit on his hard cock and hold him inside me while we watched tv. And when the COVID pandemic hit, we both all of a sudden had a lot more time on our hands, and decided to try out some things that we both had been dreaming of...

TBC

tvastor
tvastor
47 Followers