Roommate Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chayna
chayna
54 Followers

"I want you to stop right now Megan," I squeezed each word out like they were too big to come out. Her dildo continued to slide back and forth between my lips. So close.

"I don't think that's true," she said, caressing my belly with her finger tips. "I stopped a while ago and you kept us going. I really don't think you want to stop now." She nipped at my neck with her teeth, and I felt my body quiver. "No. I think you want more." She lifted her weight off me a little. I felt my hips moving back to meet hers, desperate for more. "I'll make a deal with you. If you tell me the truth, then I will stop. But if you tell me a lie... I won't stop. I won't stop until I give you everything you want."

Her hands had moved to my hips and she was holding them so that I couldn't move back far enough to keep in contact with her body. She held us apart for what seemed like an eternity. My pussy yearned for her to bring the dildo back. My ass needed to be smacked again.

She repeated herself. "If you tell me the truth, I will stop. If you lie... If you lie I will fuck you until you drop. Nod if you understand?" I found myself nodding. I breathed deep and steady. "Once I start there's no turning back. Nod if you understand." I nodded again. "Ok then, what do you want?"

"I want you to stop this right now." I felt my body arch and my bottom lift as I knew what was coming. But knowing isn't really knowing until you experience it. I thought she would plunge the dildo into me straight away but it felt like she was taking her time. Or maybe it was just that life was moving in slow motion.

It felt like my pussy was opening on its own as the tip of her cock pushed its way into my eager pussy. I felt it nudging past the opening and worked its way into my pussy. I felt it traveling up into my body. I felt shivers as it slid across the sensitive areas inside my pussy. I gasped as it spread me apart. I wanted to tell her to stop because there was pain with the pleasure. She pushed it deeper and deeper. It seemed to be endless but then I felt her hip slap against me. The jolt of the impact forced a yelp out of me.

"You took it all," Megan said, sounding somewhat surprised. She let go of my hip and lightly smacked my ass with her right hand before squeezing it firmly. I felt her pulling out and I was pushing back against her trying to fill my pussy with her cock. Each time she struck my ass with her hand something between a yelp and a moan erupted from my throat. She took hold of my hips and pushed me forward and more and more of the cock slipped from my pussy. I heard someone shout "NO!" and Megan drove into me. In and out. She fucked me again and again. "You're a perfect little slut," she said with a giggle.

Megan was pumping her cock into me. Hard. Fast. Slow. Deep. Her thrusts would roll me up on my toes and press me against the edge of the counter. When she pulled back my pussy ached to be filled again. I felt a spring tighten as each movement built on the one before. Each time she slapped my ass the pain didn't have time to dissipate before my body was overwhelmed with a new sensation. The spring tightened more. I felt it spread throughout my body. Only one person had ever made me feel that way. But he had never reached me like this.

I felt like a musical instrument as she elicited grunts, moans, cries, and incoherent words from deep inside of me. I was certain that her handprint was permanently tattooed across my ass cheeks in bright red. Tension continued to build. Every nerve danced under my skin. I felt the overwhelming itch of desire, of lust, of need. I could barely separate what she was doing to me into individual components. It all became one continuous feeling.

She pounded into me. Frantically. She was relentless. The impact of her hand and the pain became disconnected. The pain washed away as the orgasm began to swell and crash through me. I heard the wet sounds of her cock plunging in and out of me. They were impossibly loud. A wave of embarrassment was overtaken by ecstasy. The sounds heightened the feelings.

"You're fucking me," I groaned but didn't remember wanting to say it. I sounded so weak and helpless. So happy and insatiable.

"Yes... I'm... fucking... you," Megan grunted out sounding nothing like the sweet girl I had met a few weeks ago. She slowed down a bit and it made me want to cry. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I want you to stop right now," I lied and arched my body in anticipation.

Her cock drove into me so hard that I nearly fell but she pinned me in place against the counter. I looked down and saw the red indented lines across my chest where the counter had pressed against me. It hurt but waves of pleasure washed through me.

"Please stop, please stop!" I shouted, I heard her laugh. For a moment it felt like she was going to stop, but her pace quickened and I could no longer speak. The only sounds I was able to make were grunts and the long moans that slithered from my lips as orgasms undulated through me.

She bit my neck and back through the shirt. I wondered if it would leave a mark but did not care if it did. Her hand tugged at my hair pulling my head up when I had begun to drool on the counter. She didn't stop fucking me with her big black cock. I felt pin pricks over my skin as the orgasm and other sensations overloaded my senses.

I saw stars and felt my body slipping to the floor. She had to stop fucking me to hold me up. My arms and legs felt like a distant memory. Somehow I was facing her. Her face close to mine. She would not let me kiss her. The sensation of her breasts against mine set off another wave of pleasure. I felt the rise and fall of her breathing against mine. My arms were around her neck and hers around my waist. I wasn't sure if I was standing or floating. I vaguely was aware of my toes brushing against the carpet. I tried to kiss her again but she dodged my lips. I rested my face against her neck and shoulder. Her hair smelled wonderful. She smelled wonderful.

She turned me towards the sliding glass doors of the living room balcony and I realized that she had moved us behind the clean white sofa. She pulled off James' shirt and tossed to the floor. I wanted to protest but I stared out towards the river. I saw people chatting and smoking out on another balcony. They didn't seem to see us.

Megan's hand gently pushed me to lean over the back of the sofa. She lifted me a bit so that my hips rested on top of the backrest of the sofa. My feet dangled, barely touching the floor. I reached out with my toes to find the floor but she held me in place. I tried to hold my head and chest up using my arms but I felt the now familiar head of Megan's cock nuzzling the opening of my pussy. I took a deep breath and tried to open myself for it to return.

The cock plunged in as Megan began pounding into my pussy again. She moved faster and harder than James ever had. The slapping of Megan's body against my ass echoed in the room. The glass of the sliding doors seemed to be pulsating. For a moment the people across the way seemed to notice what Megan was doing to me and for a moment I hoped they had. But they hadn't and I was relieved. Mostly.

I had no idea how long Megan had been fucking me. James had rarely made me cum. He was the only person before that day that I had had sex with. What Megan had done to me was far more intense.

"Fuck me Megan. Please just fuck me," I begged and gave up holding my head up. There was a big pillow that my grandmother had given me. It seemed quaint and ridiculous but I kept it on my sofa. It had "Home Sweet Home" embroidered on it. It finally felt appropriate in that moment. I smiled a bit then used it to muffle the moans that washed through me as Megan continued to fuck me.

I felt like I was floating now. Spinning in the air as she drove her cock into my pussy. It hurt. It felt amazing. She slapped my ass and squeezed my cheeks. I began to wonder what her cock would feel like in my ass. I began to wish I could suck her cock until she came but I'd settle for this.

The sofa seemed to be jumping with Megan's thrusts. And I couldn't tell if she was pushing in me or pulling out any more. The thrusts seemed to be slowing. The slaps had become gentle caresses. I wanted her to touch me more. My wetness had spread to the back of the sofa. I could feel it against my belly and down my thigh.

I smelled sex.

It was coming from me.

Megan was moving in and out of me very slowly. I heard my pussy slurp at her cock and felt a blush cross my cheeks. She slapped my ass cheeks again. Hard. And in quick succession. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The pain didn't have time to subside before she gently kneaded my bottom.

I felt Megan pull out of me with a loud wet pop and baby orgasms jittered through me.

"Easy now," she said as she leaned over to help pull me upright.

I found myself crying in Megan's arms. "Please don't stop. Put it back in. Please Megan." She brushed the hair from my face and wiped at the tears. My pussy felt so empty and alone without her cock. I realized that maybe I would never be satisfied by anyone else.

My legs felt distant and weak as we walked towards my bedroom. But instead she turned and we went into her room. She guided me to her bed and sat me down. She brushed my hair out of my eyes and told me to lay down.

"Please scoot over Audrey," she said and I wiggled over to make room. Her body felt warm and wet from perspiration as she slipped in behind me. I hadn't noticed but she had removed her cock and she was now laying naked in bed behind me. I felt a big sigh escape my chest and closed my eyes. Her skin against mine.

She felt perfect lying next to me.

I'd fallen...

It was dark again by the time I woke. I could really only assume it was still that same Saturday. That same wonderful, strange, and amazing Saturday.

I had thought for a moment it was just a dream but I was in Megan's bed and she was in bed with me.

We had shifted position in bed at some point. My head was on her pillow that smelled like her. I was on my back and she was laying on top of me. Still asleep. Her arms were around me and her head was laying on my chest. The lines from the counter were faded but I could still see the red marks on my skin.

Her weight was a comfort.

Her legs were entwined with mine and I could feel the hair of her pussy caressing and tickling my thigh. I felt myself growing wet just feeling the warmth of her legs against mine. It felt good to be there with her.

I looked at her face in the darkened room and wanted to kiss her. But I was afraid I'd wake her. I watched her breathing, felt her breath against the skin of my breasts. Goosebumps.

I smiled feeling foolish at how I had behaved, at how I felt in that moment.

I removed the ring from my finger and slipped it onto her finger. I no longer wanted to be reminded of what might have been. I kissed her hand.

I closed my eyes. I looked for possibilities.

I wanted to dream of possibilities.

Possibilities with her...

chayna
chayna
54 Followers
12