Roommate Relief

Story Info
Loving couple satisfies their needs, plus her roommate.
3.3k words
4.39
18.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every weekend, Robert visited his girlfriend Jenny. Usually they'd go out somewhere like the movies, or a nice park. But this time, they'd run out of ideas.

Talking on the phone, they ran through the possibilities.

"Movie?" he suggested.

"There's nothing I want to see. How about a nice dinner out?"

"I don't think I can afford it right now..." Robert felt bad, but it was the truth. Both of them were grad students in their twenties, so neither of them had much money.

"Yeah, I can't either." At least Jenny didn't make fun of him for it. "You know what, forget plans, just come over. We'll uh... Netflix and chill."

Robert grinned, anticipating that he might get laid soon. "Fine with me. I'll see you soon baby."

They said their goodbyes and hung up.

About an hour later, Robert was standing at the door of the house where Jenny lived. It was a very old, small house, with peeling gray paint and a half-rotted porch. It almost looked like a haunted house, but it still had a certain charm to it. Jenny lived here with her one roommate.

Jenny greeted him at the door when he knocked. She was a short, plump, curvy woman with medium-length brown hair and hazel eyes. Robert was much taller than her, with short brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey babe! Good to see you! Thanks for coming over!" They kissed.

"No problem. It's great to see you. I missed you."

"You missed me?" she laughed. "We just saw each other last weekend."

"Yeah, well still."

"Was it your heart that missed me? Or just your dick?" Jenny loved teasing him.

"Hey, give me a little credit. I missed you with my whole body."

"Glad to hear it." She flashed him a smile. "Come inside."

She led him into the living room. Sitting on the couch watching TV was Jenny's roommate, a Korean woman named Hyun-Joo.

"Hi Robert," she greeted him. They had met many times, although they never really talked much.

"Thanks," said Robert. He tried not to look, but Hyun-Joo was very pretty, and she was wearing athletic shorts and a tank top that showed off a lot of skin. She was a slim woman, but had noticeable breasts that were framed by the tips of her long black hair.

"Do you guys want to use the TV?" Hyun-Joo offered politely.

"Nooo! You were here first, it's fine." Jenny answered her.

"Are you sure?" Hyun-Joo asked again.

Robert and Jenny looked at each other, then Jenny answered. "It's fine. We can just watch on the laptop in my room."

"Oh, ok... have fun then you two." Hyun-Joo sounded rather smug as she said that. Robert started to respond, but Jenny led him into her room.

She closed the door and put on some music: light, abstract jazz.

"What do you want to watch?" asked Robert.

"Maybe later... " Jenny kissed him. "First things first.

She started unbuttoning his shirt.

***

In the living room, Hyun-Joo tried to continue watching TV, but found it difficult to concentrate. She could clearly hear Jenny's loud, high pitched moans and Robert's deep grunts of satisfaction as they went at it. Even with the TV at high volume, she couldn't drown out the sounds of sex.

"How strange," she thought. "Just a minute ago they were fully clothed, like polite adults. Now they're in there fucking like animals. And soon they'll come out again, dressed up, pretending like nothing happened." Not that it was a secret or anything- in this old house of thin, drafty walls it was hard to keep secrets- but they both just pretended it didn't happen.

Hyun-Joo was annoyed, for several reasons. For one thing, it was very awkward having to sit here and listen to her roommate have sex next door. She didn't want to go outside, but there was nowhere she could go in the house to escape the sounds of fucking. "She could at least try to control her voice- is she doing this to mock me?" she thought.

But also- and she would never admit this to anyone- Hyun-Joo was horny. She had come to America on a student visa two years ago, and she had never had a single boyfriend (or anything else) in that time. The sounds of pleasure from nearby were turning her on, making her undeniably wet. She was deeply jealous of her roommate for having a handsome boyfriend that could visit and give her such pleasure.

She fought off the urge to touch herself, and turned the TV up even louder. When that didn't work- she could still hear them quite clearly- she gave up and started to squeeze her thighs together in time with Robert's grunts, imagining that he was thrusting inside of her.

***

When they finally finished, Robert and Jenny were lying in bed naked, talking. They spoke very softly now, suddenly conscious of their voices.

"I feel a little bad," she said.

"Bad? Why?"

"Well... we were kinda loud, weren't we?"

"Were we? I'm not sure. I was too caught up in the moment." Robert smiled, feeling peaceful and relaxed after the sex.

"I was too. It was amazing! But I mean, I feel bad for Hyun-Joo."

"Oh... I guess she probably heard us, huh?"

"Yeah. I mean, it's fine, it's not like we're doing anything wrong. But it's probably awkward for her."

"Does she ever have a boyfriend over?"

"No, never. She's been single the whole time we've lived together."

He paused to consider this. "Must be hard, dating in a foreign country."

Jenny giggled. "I probably shouldn't tell you this... promise you won't make fun of her?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Sometimes, at night, I hear this buzzing sound. At first I thought it was an electric toothbrush. But then I heard her moaning. It was a vibrator!"

"Oh..." Robert struggled to imagine Hyun-Joo doing that.

"She might look serious, but she's rubbing one out with a vibrator almost every night. That girl is thirsty."

Robert wasn't sure what to say to that, so he just laughed. "Poor girl."

"And you know when she does it the most? On nights after *you* come over! Last Saturday, after you left, I heard her moaning like a porn star. I even got a little turned on, listening to her."

"Uh, sorry... that sounds awkward."

Jenny giggled. "A little. But it was also kinda exciting. So I started listening more closely. And you know what I heard? Your name! She was saying 'Robert, Robert!' while diddling herself with a vibrator! She was probably fantasizing about you fucking her!"

"Wow..." Robert really didn't know what to say to that. All his danger senses were tingling... but so was his penis.

But Jenny gave him a strange look. She looked him straight in the eye and said, "Do you want to help her?"

"Help her... how?"

"You know. With her... needs." She giggled.

"Well..." Robert felt a looming sense of danger here, but also excitement.

"I saw how you were looking at her earlier. Get a nice look at her boobs?"

"I... didn't..." he tried weakly to deny it. "OK, just a quick peak."

"Let me tell you, sometimes in the morning I see her just wearing a bra and panties. She's got a killer figure, especially her ass, and she has these thin panties that just barely cover it. You'd love it. I saw her bending over to clean the floor this morning, and even though I'm straight I couldn't help but feel a little turned on."

"Hmm..." Robert tried to sound cool and disinterested while he imagined Hyun-joo's panty-covered ass swaying from side to side as she wiped the floor. "I might. But you've got a pretty great figure yourself."

"Thanks. But really, it's OK to be honest. I can tell you're into the idea."

"Oh yeah? How?"

Jenny laughed. "You're hard as a rock."

It was true. The conversation had given Robert a brand new erection without him noticing, and even though they had just finished, he felt ready to go again immediately.

She gripped his penis and slowly stroked it. She whispered into his ear, "How about it? This is a one-time pass, OK? The one chance you'll get to fuck my hot roommate. This part of you obviously wants to."

Robert was lost in pleasure, but tried to stay focused. "No, just... we should just do it again."

"I'd love to," she said, as she continued to stroke his shaft. "But I have to go. I've got a literature review seminar to attend soon."

"You really have to go so soon?"

"Yeah, sorry. I should have told you earlier. But I just wanted to see you today, even if it was only for a short time. Is that OK?"

He nodded, although he was quite disappointed. Partly because he wanted to spend more time with his girlfriend, but mostly because his erect dick was screaming to be used again.

"Sorry to leave you blue-balled, babe. But really. Go talk to Hyun-Joo while I'm gone. I'm pretty sure she'll help you out with this."

"You sure this is OK?" Robert was horny as hell and wanted to believe her, but still had doubts.

"Yeah, it's fine. Here, I'll give you a note." She laughed, grabbed a piece of paper, and scribbled on it to make a coupon:

"One free pass with my boyfriend" it said. The "One" and "My" were underlined. "Give her this if she doesn't believe you."

Robert took the makeshift coupon with a grin, and then they both got dressed.

***

Robert and Jenny emerged from her room. They looked sweaty and disheveled. Hyun-Joo tried not to look.

"Hey, I gotta run. Is it cool with you if Robert stays here a while though? He just got here and I don't want to make him leave right away."

"Um, OK, sure. that's fine."

"Great. You two should do something fun while I'm gone. By the way, I'll be gone for... about three hours. That's about five o'clock, got it?"

"Uh, yeah... got it."

After that strangely specific statement, Jenny left. Robert sat down on the couch, on the opposite side from Hyun-Joo. He felt awkward, but horny enough to persevere. She felt nervous, having her roommate's handsome boyfriend sitting near her like this. She looked down, and noticed an obvious tent in the crotch of his pants, which made her feel even more nervous. But she was also interested in seeing more.

"Sorry if we were a little loud," he said.

She laughed. "A little loud? I can hear you two screaming even with the volume on max."

"Right, sorry..." Robert flushed.

"It's OK. I'm glad that you can make Jenny feel good like that. And I'm happy for you, too. It sounded like you were enjoying yourself. It must feel really good, doing it with her."

He grinned. "It's true. I love having sex with Jenny. It feels amazing."

Hyun-Joo noticed the tent in his pants twitch slightly as he said that. She was getting distracted looking at it, but tried not to let it show. All she said in response was "I'm jealous."

"Right, sorry. Jenny told me that you don't have a boyfriend."

"She told you that?" Hyun-Joo tsked in annoyance. "Well, that's fine I guess. Yes, I've been single since I came here."

"Aren't you interested in dating?"

She found herself wanting to reveal everything to him. "I am, but... I'm just here for a few years. As soon as I finish my degree, I'll need to leave the country. So I can't start any serious relationship. And with my studies I don't have time for dating, anyway. But I do get lonely sometimes."

"What about something not-so-serious?"

"What do you mean?"

He scooted next to her on the couch. He didn't say anything, but the meaning was clear.

Her head was swimming, but she managed to stay in control. "Hey, what are you doing?" she asked. "Jenny is your girlfriend, remember?"

Robert took out the "coupon" that Jenny had given him, and showed it to Hyun-Joo. "Yeah, but she said it's OK."

"One free pass... what does this mean?"

"It means that, if you want to, we could... you know."

"Know what?" She tried to play dumb.

He decided to be blunt. "We could have sex, and she won't get mad." He paused, then added: "If you want to."

Hyun-Joo's heart was pounding. She did, in fact, want this very much. "Are you sure it's OK?"

"Yeah, Jenny is pretty honest. She wouldn't lie about something like this. She also told me that, uh, you might be interested in me."

She blushed. "Yes, I think you are very handsome." She looked down, embarrassed. "And I can hear how you make Jenny feel so good. Every time you two are having sex, her voice sounds so erotic...

"Sorry if we made you uncomfortable."

She shook her head. "No, that's not it." Her head was really spinning now, from having this handsome man sitting next to her and talking about this stuff. So she continued: "It made me want to feel the way she did. I liked to imagine that you were doing that stuff with me, instead of her."

Robert took that as a sign of approval. He leaned over and kissed her, and she didn't resist. He touched her breast, and she moaned.

She leaned into him more, and they started French-kissing. He slowly massaged her breasts. For a while they sat there like that, enjoying the feelings, but they both wanted more.

"Shall we go to your room?" h asked.

She nodded.

They got up, and walked to her room. It was very small, with just enough space for one desk covered in books and a small bed.

"Sorry it's so so small and messy," she said.

"It's fine." Robert held her waist and pulled her into an embrace. He kissed her gently, while holding their bodies firmly together. She felt the hardness of his cock press against her damp crotch while her boobs squished against his chest, and the wave of pleasure made her dizzy.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

"Then I'm going to start taking off your clothes, OK?"

She nodded again. He lifted her tank top, and she helpfully raised her arms so he could take it off.

"Nice boobs," he said, making her blush again.

Robert knelt, and pulled down both her shorts and panties together. He also took the chance to squeeze her butt cheeks- they were soft and firm at the same time, and just as enticing as Jenny had promised. Her pussy was only lightly covered with hair, so he could see it was already puffy and wet with arousal. He breathed on it, causing her to twitch, but didn't touch it.

He stood up. "Now you do me," he said.

She did as he asked, pulling off his shirt and then kneeling to remove his pants. When she had finished, she felt dizzy again. She was crouched naked on the floor, in front of the man she had been secretly lusting after for months. He was naked as well, and his fully erect cock was aimed directly at her face. She tried not to stare, but found it hard to look away.

"What do you want to do now?" Hyun-Joo asked.

"We should probably use protection... do you have any condoms?"

Hyun-Joo shook her head. "No. But I don't think it's necessary. I'm very clean, and I've been taking pills for some time. Just in case I had the chance to do this with you. So please... tell me what you want."

Richard was trying to be patient and go slow for her, but he was finding it hard to be patient any more. With this sexy exotic woman naked at his feet, all of his instincts were screaming for sex. He thought about asking for a blowjob, but decided to be direct. "Now I want to fuck you," he said simply.

He gently pushed her towards the bed. She went, moving backwards to hop up on the bed, and obediently spread her legs. "Please be gentle," she said.

Robert used all of his willpower to be gentle like she asked, but it was difficult. Hyun-Joo was laying back on the bed, with her legs spread wide, showing off a small pink slit that he longed for. She was the perfect combination of sexiness and innocence.

He approached, and lay down carefully between her thighs. He touched her, and found opening with the head of his penis. She gasped. He pushed in the tip, and she squeaked.

"Stop!" she cried.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just... your cock is too big for me. It hurts a little"

Robert was annoyed by the delay, but a little proud of himself at the same time. Her lower lips felt amazing on the tip of his dick, and he longed to thrust in the rest.

"Will it be OK? I'll go slowly."

"Yes please... slowly."

So he did. Inch by inch, he eased his cock into her pussy. Hyun-joo gasped and squeaked the entire time. Finally, Robert reached his destination: buried balls-deep inside her tight, wet pussy. He groaned in satisfaction.

Hyun-Joo was in another world. When she masturbated, she only used her fingers or a vibrator on her clit- it had been years since she had something like this inside her. She felt stretched and filled out by Robert's cock, but it lit her whole body on fire with pleasure.

"How is it?" he asked.

"It's... good!" she gasped. That was all she could think to say- her mind was totally dissolved by the cock that was filling up her most intimate space.

He withdrew, and then thrust back inside her, causing Hyun-Joo to moan loudly.

Robert grinned, and started thrusting with a slow regular rhythm. With every in-stroke, he grunted in pleasure and Hyun-Joo moaned. She wasn't doing it on purpose, but she knew that their sounds mirrored the sounds that her roommate Jenny had made earlier while Robert was fucking her. She pictured the two of them doing it just like she was now, and got even more aroused.

Unable to hold back any longer, Robert picked up speed. A few moments of frenzied thrusting, and then they both orgasmed. Robert roared as he shot his load deep within her. Hyun-Joo moaned, feeling his cock twitch and spray inside of her as her pussy convulsed around it.

They stayed like that, connected, his cock still buried inside her as they both come back to their senses.

"That was amazing," she said. "I really needed that. It felt so good."

"Thanks. I liked it too. I've never done anything like this before... two girls in the same afternoon..."

Hyun-joo laughed. She didn't feel jealous, instead she felt happy to be able to share this experience with her friend. "Do you feel proud? Doing it with me right after her?"

"Yes." He said simply. "I'm a very lucky man, that two beautiful women like you and Jenny would both want me."

"Does it feel different? My body, compared to hers, I mean."

"Um. It's hard to say. I wasn't really thinking clearly, you know? You both feel amazing."

"Didn't it... hurt?" she asked.

This confused him. "What do you mean? Why would it hurt?"

"You know... when you put it in? I thought I might be too small for you down there, and I was worried it would hurt you."

Robert laughed. "No! Your pussy was really tight but it felt amazing! It was hard to stop myself from just cumming immediately, it felt so good."

Hyun-Joo was feeling embarrassed again, even though he was still inside her.

"Thanks. You also felt amazing inside me. Do you think we'll be able to do this again?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe not. I think this was just supposed to be a one time thing."

This made her disappointed. "Makes sense. But we can at least do it again until she comes back, right?"

And so, after a short break, they went back at it, struggling to satisfy their lust as much as possible in the short time they had together.