Asian MILF Fulfills My Fuck Fantasy

Story Info
Asian MILF from work fucks and sucks me at a hotel.
4.8k words
4.69
71.2k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago I used to be overweight. About 10 years ago I decided to lose the weight and started lifting weights, and it's been a lifestyle ever since. I noticed that people treated me differently -- especially women. I got eyefucked on a regular basis and flirted with by girls that never would have given me the time of day before.

I work at a manufacturing plant, and as a manager I am in and out of the main office all day long as I do my job. As I said, women treat me differently and regularly flirt with me, and this was never more true than with Luz. Now Luz is married to a guy who works at the same company but a different location, and every time she sees me she makes an excuse to talk to me. She starts laughing and giggling like a schoolgirl and being VERY obvious about her interest in me, even asking me if I have a 6 pack and how much I can lift. And she's a sexy Asian MILF for sure! Let me tell you a bit about her: she's tall, slender, nice B-cup size tits with nipples that poke through whatever top she wears. She's got a tight little ass and long legs along with a sexy laugh, long dark hair and very beautiful eyes. She's a MILF dream come true as far as I'm concerned. Everything about her just exudes pure sexiness, and she's the kind of girl who you just know would enthusiastically give her absolute all in the bedroom. As I've been finding out, she's a total flirt as well.

One day we chatted in the lobby and the subject of ages came up. I told her I'm 53, but didn't ask her age (I never ask a woman's that question). She asked me, "How old do you think I am?" I told her I don't normally ask a woman her age but if I had to guess, I would guess between 45 and 49. She giggled hysterically and said, "Noooo!" I responded, "Well I guess I could maaaaaybe say 50 but you're definitely not older than that." She looks me dead in the eye and says, "Well don't tell anyone but I'm actually 62." My jaw hit the floor as she walked up the stairs grinning the entire time while I stood there watching her ass. I'm thinking, "No WAY she's 62!" But I didn't think she would lie about being older than she actually was so I was intrigued. I prefer mature women anyway, and this was a sexy Filipina MILF who was clearly interested in me.

Needless to say I had many hot fantasies over the next few months, wondering what it would be like to fuck her brains out. Those thoughts brought even more energy and passion to the bedroom when I would fuck my wife. My wife and I have always had a great sex life, and she's pretty much willing to do whatever I want, whenever I want. I would be eating her pussy and making her crazy, or slowly fucking the daylights out of her and thoughts of Luz would pop into my head. I imagined that it was her soaking wet pussy I was eating, juice running down my chin as she came all over my face begging me to put my cock in her hot Asian pussy and fuck her hard and fast. When I would cum, I would imagine it was Luz cumming all over my cock as I flooded her with my orgasm, hosing down her slick wet walls. But alas, it was just a fantasy.

The flirting continued for months as we teased each other. Now I'm not the kind of guy who would risk a good job over some tail so I knew that I would never chance propositioning her while she was flirting with me in the workplace. I'm also happily married. But I sure did think often about getting a chance to fuck this sexy MILF.

One day I was at the mall shopping. It was a Saturday and I was just looking around for some comfortable pants. I was considering going to a department store nearby and was getting ready to leave when all of a sudden I heard, "Patrick!" I turned around and there was Luz, smiling at me and walking toward me with her arms out for a hug. I reached out and embraced her, pulling her tight against me. She kinda nuzzled her face into my neck and said "It's so good to see you outside of work for a change." I agreed and told her, "Yes, this definitely isn't an accident -- it was meant for us to cross paths today. And to top it off I get a great big hug from a sexy girl! My day has just gotten much better thanks to you."

Immediately she looked down and frowned, and I thought maybe I had pushed my luck too far. I asked her, "What's wrong?" She tells me, "C'mon, I'm not sexy." She looks me right in the eye with a sad look on her face and I knew she wasn't kidding. I responded, "You CAN'T be serious. You are SUPER sexy. I bet you get hit on all the time! I think you're fucking gorgeous, Luz." She brightened up and smiled at me and said, "Really?" I smiled back mischievously and said, "Girl, you have no idea." She says, "Go on." I thought to myself, "Well, you're not at work so why not tell her?" I opened my mouth and said, "Look, the truth is I find you EXTREMELY attractive. I've fantasized about you countless times. To be honest....I would eat you like a ripe, juicy peach on a hot summer day!" I felt my face flush as I told her the blunt truth. She looked me straight in the eye and blushed too. I continued, "I'd be glad to prove it to you. There's a hotel a couple of blocks away. I'm game if you are." Still staring her straight in the eye.

She looked like she was considering it for a minute and then told me, "I think you're pretty hot yourself. And the fact that my husband is never happy with how I look doesn't make it any easier. He wants me to get a boob job" as she grabs her tits and lifts them up a couple times. I tell her, "Well I think your body is absolutely perfect. Your husband is nuts. You're super sexy just the way you are. In fact you're a total MILF!" She blushed and told me thanks, it meant a lot to her but she's married and that's that. I pulled out a pen and paper and wrote down my email address and gave it to her. I told her, "Ok, that's fair. However, if you should ever change your mind and want to go......on an adventure, send me a message. It's been great seeing you again, take care." I gave her a tight hug and turned around and left before I made a fool of myself.

I checked that email every day for a few weeks. Checked the inbox, checked the Spam folder. Nothing. Guess it wasn't gonna happen. Oh well, it was still a nice fantasy anyway. I didn't see her around work much after that either, it seemed as if she might be avoiding me because I knew she was there but wasn't really coming downstairs anymore, and I had no reason to go into her office really.

A couple months went by, and one day after I got to work I saw an email in my inbox from an unfamiliar address. I opened it and read:

I've thought and thought about what you said since the day we saw each other. I can't stop thinking about it. I've thought about writing this message over and over but was too scared to actually do it. I thought about it every day since I saw you, and while I realize that this would be risky for both of us, I have no fear of you saying anything and making trouble for me, and I hope you know that I would never do that to you either. You made me feel alive that day. Wanted. Desired. Like I was the most important thing in your world. That made an impression on me, as my husband doesn't even try to make me feel that way anymore. He's always on his phone and pretty much ignores me most of the time. I'm tired of it. So I decided I would send you a message.

Your offer is very enticing, and you're a very handsome man. I am willing to meet up one time. I hope you can accept that and not pressure me for more. Because if I don't do it I will always wonder what it would have been like. I want to feel special, important. If you can do that, then I say let's find out. Are you free this Saturday around 11 am? I can get away until the early evening. Let me know.

Asian MILF

I was stunned. I quickly responded and told her that Saturday at 11 sounded perfect, and that I was looking forward to our adventure. I asked if she had a preference for which part of the city, as it is very large. She responded promptly and said that any place near the mall where we saw each other would work. I checked Google Maps and gave her the name of a nice hotel in the area and said I would get a room an hour or so beforehand and message her the room number. She wrote back, "What if I change my mind?" I responded, "While I would be extremely disappointed, you are certainly entitled to do so. There will be no pressure from me, only expectation of a VERY good time together. But if you do, please let me know before I rent the room for nothing." She responded back, "Ok." And that was it. Well I hardly got any work done for the next couple of days (it was Wednesday when she messaged me). The days seemed to go on forever.

Finally Saturday arrived. I told my wife I would be spending some time helping a friend do some work out at his woodshop, and asked if she wanted to come along. She declined, saying she was going to run some errands and meet up with some friends later for coffee. I walked out of the house trying not to be too happy, got in my car and headed to the hotel. I arrived there about 9:45 and sat in the car, checking my phone. I didn't want to get my hopes up too high as I knew there was a good chance she could change her mind. 10:00 came and I got out of the car and went inside to the reservation desk. I paid for the room and got the keys and hurried to the elevator. My heart was pounding in my chest as I continued to check my phone for any messages. I opened the door to the room and walked in. I had gotten a larger suite with a king size bed, it was really gorgeous. I messaged her and gave her the room number and told her I would be waiting. I went and took a quick shower to freshen up and then went and sat on the bed in my robe, waiting. Checked my phone: nothing. The clock turned to 10:58 and I began to think that she probably wouldn't show.

At 10:59 and I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and peered through the peephole. It was her! I opened the door and she quickly walked in. It was obvious she was nervous about being seen. I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outer handle and closed the door behind her and locked and chained it. As I turned around she had just set her purse on the table and went to take off her coat. She was wearing a short little black dress underneath with some high heels and looked amazing. I took her coat and hung it up in the closet for her and turned to face her. I said, "Wow, I'm so glad you're here! Are you ready to go on an adventure?" She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her, kissing me passionately. She pulled away slightly and said, "I am. The question is, are YOU ready?" I responded by grabbing her and picking her up. She squealed with delight as I carried her over to the bed and set her down. I squatted down to remove her shoes and as I did so I could see up her dress. No underwear. Nice! I said, "No underwear huh?" and she responded, "I didn't want anything to get in the way" with a look of pure lust on her face.

I told her to stand up and turn around, and I unzipped her little black dress and let it fall to the floor. She was totally naked underneath. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her, sliding my hands up to grab her tits. As I squeezed her luscious breasts she groaned as her nipples hardened under my touch. I sat down on the edge of the bed and turned her around, pulling her close to me and taking a nipple in my mouth. As I sucked and licked her nipple it continued to harden in my mouth. I switched to the other one and sucked it to full hardness as well, marveling at their size. Her nipples stood out at least three quarters of an inch from her body, protruding like large gumdrops. I've never seen nipples that size in my life except in porn videos, and I told her, "Wow, your tits are amazing! I could suck on these for days!" She looked at me shyly and said, "You don't think they're too small?" I said, "You're kidding, right? Your tits are absolutely PERFECT, and you've got the biggest, hardest, most suckable nipples I've ever seen! I could enjoy these forever, Sexy." I put my lips back on the right one, and reached up and began to gently tweak and twist her left nipple at the same time. I switched back and forth for a few, sucking on one and gently twisting the other, which elicited moans from her as her arousal grew.

Pretty soon I wanted more, so I stood up and grabbed her hand, leading her around the side of the bed. I told her to lie down on her stomach, and she lay down and grinned at me. I untied my robe and let it fall to the floor, and as I stepped forward to get on the bed, her eyes went wide and she said, "Oh my, you're very large!" And with that, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my cock and slid them down the shaft, taking as much meat in her sexy little mouth as she possibly could. She started moaning and sucking me in earnest, bobbing her head up and down on my hard cock while her tongue flicked around and teased the head. I was in heaven, and I placed my hand gently on the back of her head as she sucked my cock like a starving woman. I didn't want the first time to be over too soon though so after a couple of minutes I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She made a little pouty face, but it turned to a smile as I climbed on the bed and straddled one of her legs. I lay on top of her to let her feel my body heat, and then began kissing her neck and her back very lightly. I alternated between that and running my fingertips lightly down her back, causing her to shiver. I began to kiss lower and lower down her back, using my tongue to lick her in between kisses as well.

I reached her waist and began to move lower, placing soft kisses on her ass cheeks as I squeezed and kneaded them with my hands at the same time. She giggled and I said, "Damn girl you've got a nice ass!" I continued to kiss all over her ass, down in between her legs a bit on the insides of her thighs. Then I stopped and told her, "Turn over." I lifted myself up a bit as she rolled over on her back, her eyes closed and a look of pure pleasure on her face. I lay back over her once again and starting at her neck, planted soft kisses and licks all over, working my way down to her magnificent tits. When I reached them I licked around the areola gently, making circles around first one nipple, then the other. Her nipples got even harder and jutted straight up into the air, begging to be sucked. I finally took one in my mouth and sucked gently, wiping my tongue back and forth over the top of her nipple while my lips were wrapped around it, first one then the other. Then I licked them and got them really wet, and blew cool air on them. She began to shudder as a little mini orgasm shook her sexy body. I grabbed both of them and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger and she said, "Oh, fuck!"

I started to move lower, kissing her stomach. As I continued to work my way down her belly I saw her spread her legs slightly for me. I slid down and got between her legs and began to kiss all over her thighs and the insides of her legs, driving her crazy. Then I stopped and grabbed a pillow. I asked her to lift up, and I put the pillow under her butt to raise her up. I lay back down and was staring straight at her shaved pussy. As if she could sense my surprise, she said, "I hope you enjoy it. I heard that white guys like their pussy shaved so I did it just for you." I responded, "You're an angel! You heard right, and now you'll see why." I leaned in and ran my tongue straight up her slit from bottom to top. She was soaking wet and shuddered when I did that. I put my lips on her pussy and started running my tongue up and down her slit, probing in between the lips and tasting her sweet juices. I avoided her clit while I licked and tongued her all over, alternating between running my tongue over her labia and diving in deep and probing her soaked hole as deep as I could go. I took my time, wanting to really enjoy feasting on her and creating a good buildup to her climax.

But then I could feel her body start shuddering as I continued to lap up her sweet juices with my tongue and I could tell that she wouldn't be able to hold back much longer, so I sealed my lips to her hot, wet pussy and started licking her all over, grazing her clit every so often as I continued my oral assault. I could feel her orgasm building, her body starting to shake as I licked and sucked every drop from her. She told me, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!" and I told her, "Yes please. I want to taste your orgasm, Sexy!" I increased my pace and used my tongue more forcefully on her, determined to make her cum all over my face. All of a sudden her back arched slightly, her pussy flooded with juice and she cried out, "IIIIImmmmm cuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!" She exploded, her pussy convulsing in my mouth as I sucked gently on her clit, driving her over the edge. She began to thrash and cry out, and I wrapped my arms around her legs to hold her in place as I continued to lick her into an orgasmic frenzy. I could feel her pulsing and spasming in my mouth as I sucked and licked her, and her moans and cries became gibberish as she reached the height of her climax. At that point I stopped and just held my tongue against her clit gently but firmly as she thrashed and shook. After a few minutes she began to come down little by little, her body slowly relaxing. Her pussy stopped convulsing but continued to leak delicious juice into my mouth and down my chin. My face was absolutely soaked, and I lay there and relished being bathed in it as she came down from her orgasm.

She lay there for a couple minutes and was quiet, and then she raised her head and looked at me and said, "OMG, I don't know where you learned how to do that so well, but that was AB-SO-LUTELY FUCKING AMAAAAAZING! Now it's MY turn!" She slid off the pillow and patted the bed beside her, bidding me to lie down. I crawled up and lay down on my back, my hard dick sticking straight up in the air. She kissed me passionately on the mouth several times, tasting herself on me as she did so. Then she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth again. She immediately stopped, looked at me and said, "You know you're more than twice as big as my husband, right? I don't know how I'll ever fit this thing in me!" Now I'm 7" so that means her husband is probably less than 3-1/2. I just smiled and told her don't worry, we'll make it fit. She leaned over and wrapped her sexy Asian lips around my cock again and began to suck and slurp me with enthusiasm. I could see her body quake now and again as she experienced little mini orgasms as she blew me. She would take me out of her mouth and lick all around the head, causing precum to leak out of the slit. Then she would lick up the drops of precum and smack her lips together and say, "You're delicious!" She continued for a while, sucking and licking me while holding my balls in her hand and stroking the sack lightly with her fingertips, driving me crazy.

Finally I could stand it no more. I got up on my knees and lay her down on her back. I got between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her soaking wet slit, teasing her. I lined myself up with her entrance and pushed, and the head slid in. I pushed again and a little more disappeared inside her. I watched as her eyes got wide as she tried to adjust to my size. I waited a bit and then pushed in a little further. She moaned, "Oh fuck, I've never had anything this big in me before!" I lay down over top of her and slid the rest of my dick into her until my balls were resting against her ass. She started cumming all around my cock, the convulsions of her pussy walls gripping me tight as she creamed all over me. I waited for her orgasm to subside a bit, then slowly pulled out until just the head was inside. Then I pushed back in, harder this time. Her eyes went wide and she started telling me, "Yes! Yes!! YES!!! Fuck me with that big white cock, baby! OMG it feels so good! Now I know what I've been missing all this time, Fuuuuuccccckkkk mmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!" I put my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Take this big white cock you sexy Asian babe! You like that huh? You like feeling this fat cock giving you what you need, hitting all those spots your husband will never reach deep in that tight Asian pussy, don't you? Take this meat, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk straight baby! Damn your pussy is so tight, you're gonna make me cum soon!"

12