All Comments on 'Roommate Romance'

by CrippledWing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TooCleverByHalfTooCleverByHalfover 10 years ago
Great Read!

This is the first story I've ever read where the severe typos did not keep me from reading to the end, Well done! Keep writing, please, but do be much more careful with your editing and formatting.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 10 years ago
Please have more!!!

This was so hot and sweet at the same time... I need more!!!

CrippledWingCrippledWingover 10 years agoAuthor
Typos

Apologies for the typos. This was my first submission here and I didn't really have the courage to send this to my friends who usually edit my non-romance work. (I'm not sure why all my ellipsis got turned into …. Is that a common bug and something I can get fixed? Because re-reading it, it really takes you out of the story.)

And thank you for the kind words and high rating despite those mistakes. I look forward to submitting more work. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story please more!!!!

This was a heartwarming and hot read. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

Couldn't read the … story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write more, ignore the anon asshole who said it was unreadable, yes it took away from the story, but it was still really good! 5*

islandqtislandqtover 10 years ago
great start but

it was a bit difficult to read and you got your characters confused a few times. Also, watch out for continuity. She started out in a dress and then ended up taking off her jeans? A thorough proofreading will fix these errors in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really emjoyed the story and hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who was David and who was John?

You need to re-read your stories a few times to make sure you catch any mistakes as they detract from what was a very entertaining first piece of work.

Please continue

GeyserBeamGeyserBeamover 9 years ago
Perfect

I absolutely loved this - thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous