Roommate Rules Ch. 06

Story Info
Terri has a trade offer for Brie and meets Suzie.
5.4k words
4.44
7.2k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had one cup of coffee when I woke up. I wanted two cups, but you can't maintain a slender waist line by drinking the devil's juices. No soda pop, one coffee a day and two beers a month is my limit. I want this slender waist more than I want a buzz at this point in my life. I dressed (as Terry) and headed to hardware store. I need another box of garbage bags or Brie will just make a big pile of junk. Brie would charge me extra if I hand her trash bags after it is piled on the floor LOL.

Plus, I knew there would be a good chance that Merri was working this morning. It was my lucky day. I found her in Aisle 3 with an inventory cart. She really looks good in her red work vest. I'd say she does her part to keep sales up.

"Hey Merri."

"Hi Terry. How did the party finish up?"

"I'm calling it a success. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Hank, I'm taking a 10 minutes break. Come on, let's go out to the smoking area."

I followed her out the door.

"When Hank said 10 minutes, he meant 10 minutes and no more. I set my phone clock and take note that there are security cameras everywhere. We need to keep it PG-13. What's up Terry?"

"I just wanted to thank you for your make up skills and for sitting on my lap the way that you did last night. Now you talk."

"You're welcome. I enjoyed that as well, but it was quite fast. To me, we haven't really had sex yet, it was just a quickie. Now you talk."

"I'll agree that it was fast, but it was also amazing. I'm sorry you caught me dressed though. Now you talk."

"I only painted your face because you wanted it and I want to be supportive. We can talk about this phase you're going through when we have more time. Now you talk."

"I'm discuss any subject with you at any time. But don't expect an instant change. Now you talk."

"I'm willing to listen to your side of the story, but you need to be prepared to respond to how long this lifestyle may last. You shouldn't take advantage of my understanding views. Now you talk."

"I don't think we can discuss all these things in a few days. I suggest that we each pick one or two topics and start from there. Maybe we should start small and work our way up. Now you talk."

"I agree that this may take some time. How do propose we start? Now you talk."

"I propose we start tonight. Pillow talk might help ease any tensions. Now you talk."

"Pillow talk huh? Be careful not to talk too much."

"There is one mandatory stipulation."

"I knew you would have a way out. Let's hear it."

"You have to take the right side of the bed. I must sleep on the left side. What say you?"

"If I'm forced to sleep on the right side then I get space in the Bathroom for my hair and beauty products. It's mandatory. Is there anything left to say? My break is over."

"I'll give you a way out. When you were sitting on my lap last night you got to know me very well. I mean, I'm 23 and I don't think I will grow any bigger down there. If you're looking for something larger in your life, this might be a good time for you to walk away. I have no more words."

"If you have a perfect tool for the job, it would be silly to exchange it for another one. Your friend Brie will be a topic. Anything else Terry?"

"I came for garbage bags. What aisle should I go to?"

"Aisle 4. Is 9 pm OK?"

"Bring an over-night bag or two."

I picked up the garbage bags, a few other things and a new small dorm room size refrigerator and checked out. I already have a mini frig in my Bedroom, but I'm willing to trade up for a new one and put the older one in the Nerd Cave. And Merri's hardware store had a nice one on sale.

The grapevine in this store must move pretty fast. I swear that everyone wearing a red vest was staring at me. I hoped they were meant as "it was about time" and not "why him" stares.

I made my way back home in plenty of time to meet up with Brie. Jacob helped me unload the new mini frig and make the switch. He seemed please that his crew could have Root Beer on the ready now LOL.

Before Brie showed up, Jacob and I talked about the night before. We agreed to talk about the success of the party all the time, but to never speak of the events that took place in his Bedroom. Like I was ever going to tell someone that I laid on his bed and watched him get taken by his friend. And I certainly will not carry on about how big his lovers dick was. Some things need to be kept as a secret. That's when Brie showed up and gave us a reason to stop talking about it.

"Hi Brie. Come on and get started. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Good afternoon guys. I assume everyone survived that wild party. How are you feeling Terry?"

"I won't be running any track meets today, but I'll survive. Jacob, if you want to keep any of these wall hangings, now is the time to speak up. Jupiter and Saturn? No problem. Brie, please put those two planet bikini posters in the Nerd Cave."

"$100 will be my fee today. I'll get started in the Dining Room."

"$150 it is. I'll be on the couch resting for a minute. Just remember to not touch the Telescopes in the Cave. Neither of us would live if they get knocked over."

Brie went to work on un-decorating the house. It's funny how things come down so much faster than they go up. Jacob announced that he was taking off and would be gone for a few hours. I waved and laid back down on the couch and closed my eyes. I wasn't going to get any sleep, but it felt good to rest my eyes. It's never a bad day when you're home alone with Brie. Even if you had a night of all nights.

"Did you make good tips last night Brie?"

"Oh yeah. Between you and a handful of regulars I made a ton of paper. And just so you know, I really appreciate what you have done for me over the past week. If I kissed, you would get one right now."

"How many offers for sex do you get?"

"Everyone I came in contact with, including my shop crew. It was almost comical. I want to be honest with you. I jacked off two of my regulars who couldn't handle my outfit. Does that make you mad?"

"No, not at this time. Merri caught me getting dressed in lingerie at the end of the night and she sat on my dick and made up my eyes. Does that make you mad?"

"No, not at this time. When I'm done here can I look in your closet? You don't happen to have a Ninja outfit, do you?"

"Ninja? LOL, that might be the only thing I haven't bought, but I will now. Do you have a back-up theme for tonight? Maybe you can put together a goth girl look? There is plenty of black in there and there was a Full Moon last night."

"I like that. One of girls at work, Suzie, is kind of dark and goth. She is my favorite co-worker, so I think I'll go that route. That is a great idea. All the hangings are down. The trash bags are full and in the Kitchen. I'll run the Dishwasher for another $50."

$200 for the day? Deal. I liked your idea about the backyard LED lights. I'm just going to leave them up all year around."

$300 sounds good. And I knew you would leave the lights up. I always have good ideas. Just ask Dolores."

"My wallet is on my dresser. You can grab your fees while you're in there looking through the closet."

"OK, thanks. Can I ask you a question that is none of my business?"

"Fire away."

"Have you had any real sex when you have been dressed? And that thing you let that little guy do to you doesn't count."

"No, no actual sex. I'm only a few months into this phase. I'm pretty happy right now with the way I feel and look in my fem clothes. However, I do count my activity with Billy as a form of sex. I know it's weak, but I find it exciting. It's as far as I can go right now. And Billy likes it to. It's been 2 times now. You were just curious or what?"

"I'm thinking about Merri. She may be able to live with your current status, but she may find it difficult to live with if you ross any lines. Merri is long term. The rest of this is short term. That's all."

"Point noted. I can't sleep on this couch. Don't let me bother you, but I'm going to lay down on my bed. You won't bother me while you're in the closet."

"I'm going to run the Dishwasher now. I'll be in there in a few minutes."

"Don't go to crazy on the goth look or your friend Suzie might find it to be confrontational. Be a little less than or equal to her look. Do you have black lipstick? I bet you will be amazingly hot with black lips. Lock up when you leave and send me a picture later."

"Good idea. I won't be long.

I removed my jeans and flopped down on the bed. I hope Brie doesn't mind that I'm still wearing my PJ panties. I laid there and listened to the sound of hangers being moved back and forth across the hanger bar.

I don't know how long I dozed for, but I was awakened with a nice surprise. Brie was on the bed, dressed in black, tugging at my panties and gripping my dick.

"What's this Brie?"

"I'm trying to wake you up. I knew a few tugs would do the trick. I'm heading to work. How do I look?"

"Fantastic. Darken those eyes and painted those luscious lips black and you're good to go. Is it less than or equal to your friend Suzie?"

"Well, it came from your closet so it be might be slightly above. But, it's OK, I'm like her little pet project or something. I sent her a text. She will do my eyes. I'm taking a black face mask. Fair warning, I found another jacket in there that Suzie would love to wear to a party. Zippers are her thing. Thanks for everything. I'm out."

"Good luck tonight."

I was sitting on the bed trying to wake up when I received a text from Merri.

"Did Suki leave her panties?"

"She did. I didn't request."

"Did you use them? Be honest"

"No. Suki should think I did."

"OK. I'm bringing some things over tonight."

"I'm watching the game tonight in the bed."

"Oh, it's going to be like that huh? LOL."

"I still get to use my Bathroom, right?"

"Do you hit the bowl or do you dribble?"

"Bring some microwave popcorn."

"I got your extra butter right here."

I went into the Kitchen. One nice thing about a good party is that there is always food left over. I warmed up a slice of pizza and stared at the chicken wings. I reminded myself that I had enough wings for the week and my waist line couldn't handle anymore. After I ate the pizza, I figured I would surprise Merri by making space for her in the dresser and the closet.

First, I sent Brie a text.

"Does Suzie approve of your look?"

"She does. I'm hot like her. My eyes glitter."

"You always have to wear tights?"

"It's a Brie Dress Code LOL."

I looked around my room and realized that even though Merri has been in my room before, I think she failed to notice that there are actually two closets in here. I can't do much about the closet full of my fem clothes today, but I can clear out the other one.

I cleared out the closet just as any other guy would. I grabbed an arm full of clothes and went to the Linen closet in the basement and unloaded. Repeat three times. Closet space mission complete.

Space in dresser was even easier. Empty the 4 drawers on the right side into the 4 drawers on the left side. Dresser space mission complete.

That was a tough 9 minutes of work. I might need another nap now.

I was admiring my skills at re-arranging a bedroom when a crazy idea popped into my head.

There is plenty of room in here for another dresser and a vanity table. And guess who works at a large big box home improvement store? Brie, I mean Bryce. I think it would be a fair trade to have access to Bryce's employee discount for all the clothing that Brie has borrowed and has never returned.

I suppose I could text Brie with my trade proposal or I could dress and go visit her in person. I mean, I have several hours and I'm already wearing satin panties, so I'm almost dressed anyway LOL. Plus, it might my last chance to dress for a while. Let's see if Brie left anything worth wearing in my closet.

That form fitting knit black dress and those black combat boots will do nicely. I have some olive-green knee-high socks and I'll leave my thighs bare. And my black wig with bangs is so easy to put on. Add that wide dark green belt and my black push up bra. Stuff in my 36B implants and I'm almost ready.

I suck at eye make-up, so the over-sized sun glasses are a must. Throw on a black choker, grab a black mask and I am ready to hit the road. One check in the mirror and I concluded that the dark angel look isn't so bad.

I grabbed the jacket Brie was talking about for Suzie, just in case I get a chance to meet her. I decided to go all the way and grab the matching black leather skirt and black Bustier. I might miss the jacket, but skirt is way too short for any cross dresser to wear. I wasn't thinking clearly when I bought it. I wasn't thinking very clearly either when I picked up the Bustier. It mandates actual female boobs and needs a second person to lace it up back. It's a hot outfit, but it's not meant for me. I put the 3 articles in a dry- cleaning bag and took off.

Just for the record, this is my second quick road trip while decked out, but unlike the first time I am holding my head up high. I actually hope some folks pull up along of me and take a look. It's too bad my SUV is higher than most cars.

When I pulled into the parking lot, I spotted Brie's car. I know she tag teams her route with a guy named Jimmy the Greek, so she may not be here. There is only one way to find out. Into the shop I go. The first person I ran into was a middle-aged guy.

"Hello Miss. Can I help you? Did you have a pick-up order?"

"Hi. No, I did not place an order, but I may take 2 Greek Salads while I'm here. Anyway, I was looking for Brie. I was hoping to speak to her. Is she working?"

"Brie is on a big run and it might be a while before she gets back. Should I place your order?"

"Yes, please do. Can I wait inside or should I go out to my vehicle?"

Another voice came from around the working area.

"Sal, I will get her salads in a minute. Hi there, you can stand right here and wait. Your order won't take to long. Nice outfit by the way. That dress fits you like the skin on a grape. You would be a big hit at a party I'm going to tonight after work. Are you busy later? I'd be a big hit too if you were my arm candy as we walked through the door."

"You must be Suzie. Brie inspired me today to look like the dark angel of the night. Should I sit down to wait?"

"Oh no, you shouldn't sit. If that dress rises up when you sit down those guys behind me will stop breathing. That's the shop's chorus line behind me. How did you know who I am?"

"You fit Brie's description perfectly. Your eyes are very hypnotic and you are very flattering. Brie thinks very highly of you. Are those guys trying to see something? Is there something on my dress?"

"Them? They see something in the dress. Do you happen to have something in common with Brie?"

"She is in my closet a lot, so we wear about the same size."

"I think you know I meant something else."

"I need to go get some money from my vehicle. I'll be right back. Your eyes, they are so memorizing. Mine are quite plain today, hence these sun glasses."

"When you get back, take a seat at that little table back there by the beverage dispenser. I'll give you a quick make over, if you don't mind that is."

"No, I won't mind, if you have the time. Just remember, you are the one who told me to sit and I'm liking all of this attention. I'll be right back with my money and a surprise for you."

"Karen, I'm taking a quick break. Can you cover for me? I'll get on those 2 Greeks salads in a minute. Thanks."

This worked out perfectly because I needed a reason to go out to my vehicle to grab those clothes for this dark goddess. We were both heading to the table about the same time. I laid the dry-cleaning bag across the table, took a seat and removed my sun glasses. Suzie looked puzzled.

"We only sell food here. The Dry Cleaners is 5 doors down. Lean forward."

"You're funny. I promise I'll keep this dress low enough that I won't get arrested."

"LOL, the boys will be so disappointed if it's not borderline illegal. Sit still, will you. You're worse than Brie."

I sat still and noticed that the dress pulled up my thighs all by itself. It must be a design feature. While she was working her magic, I explained my reason for coming to visit with Brie. A trade of an employee discount for the clothes she wasn't ever going to return anyway. I quietly mentioned that the bag was for her.

"I know a little about you and how well you have treated her lately. I'm positive Brie will accept your trade offer proposal. There, your eyes are done, dark angel. Now, what's in the bag?"

"Thanks for your magic. Brie mentioned that there may be some clothes in my closet that you might like to wear to a party sometime. They are still new and have the tags on them. I like them, but they are not meant for me. If they are not your style, I will take them back home."

I got another puzzled look, like a "this is a little soon dark angel" look. She hesitated to open the bag.

"I was going to present these to you as a bribe for your make up skills, but that went out the window fast. I think you will like these."

I opened the bag and slid the clothes out. Her eyes got bigger than a large pizza. A kid in a candy store. I got a shove out of the way, in a "I got new clothes" kind of way. She threw the jacket on and held the skirt up to her waist. She seemed quite please.

"I think you're supposed to wear fishnets under the skirt and the Bustier, well, I don't think you need any help or advice with that."

"I keep a gym bag in my trunk. I think there are some fishnets in there. And oh yeah, I'm going to bust this Bustier out. This should secure Jimmy J as my boyfriend tonight. Thank you so very much."

"Jimmy J?"

"Brie's driving partner, Jimmy J."

"Oh, I thought it was Jimmy the Greek."

"Same thing, same guy."

"Do you have any vanity shorts in your trunk? That skirt is pretty short."

"What part of securing a boyfriend didn't you understand? Fine, I'll wear bikini cut satin panties over my G-String."

"Do I get one request?"

"Go ahead. But if I respond to your request, I get to keep these. What's on your mind?"

"OK, I'm not asking for a private showing, but when I put a vision of you in my head, all of the under garments, head to toe, are black."

"Do you find it difficult to be such a hot girl and such a naughty boy at the same time? Make sure I'm standing tall with my legs spread and my hands on my hips. You can even think of me in my G-String, just before I put on your vanity panties LOL. Besides, the joke is on you. Basically, everything I own is black. Karen wears white bras and such, not me. You're the best, Dark Angel."

"LOL, the joke may be on you. My brain has a turn table feature. My vision will be 360 degrees."

"Rick, Sal, I'm leaving early tonight and so is Jimmy the Greek, I mean Jimmy J."

"Sorry Suzie. I think it's going to be busy tonight. I'm going to need you to stay until closing."

"Rick, have you met my new friend Terri? I'll bring her around and introduce her."

Suzie leaned into my ear and whispered.

"Pull your panties off and roll them up behind your belt. Don't look confused. Ask me about it later. Just drop your panties. I have a party to dress up for and I need an early out. For some reason, only Brie can flash her bra to get her early out."

"Fine. Stand in front of me. Those guys are still sneaking peeks."

Suzie blocked the view while I drew my dress up a little and pulled my panties off. Easier said than done when you wearing combat boots, but I managed. As far as rolling them behind my belt, well, I've never anything like that before so it took longer than Suzie wanted. Once I had them in place Suzie took my hand and walked me behind the counter and around to the Pizza oven area. The wolves were right behind us.

12