Roommate Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back off guys. You'll get your turn in a moment. Rick, this is Terri. She is a friend of Brie's and my new best friend. Do you like her dress? Doesn't it fit her like a skin on a grape Rick?"

Rick's eyes were up and down me, like 10 times. Screw it, I'll give him a spin. Once I was back in front of him, Suzie motioned for me to pull the panties out of my belt. I slowly pulled them out, in his full view, and wadded them into my hand.

"OK you two. Intro time is over. Shake hands and I'll introduce her to the crew."

Mr. Rick picked up on this maneuver quick. It was like a secret agent hand shake. I was expecting him to push them into his pocket. I'm not sure where he put them, but his hand went underneath his apron. Suzie kissed me on the cheek and turned us around.

"Karen, Suzie needs to leave early tonight. I'll need you to put in double duty after 10 pm."

"Bitch."

"Did you say something Karen."

"No. Slut."

"Come on Terri. Let's go meet the rest of the crew. Oh, you're all right here, standing in our faces."

We were almost surrounded by the crew. Damn, look at all those boners, even the guy wearing the apron was obvious. Now I know why Brie likes her job so much. Brie likes dick and there are plenty to choose from all around her. I quickly looked at each one and tried to figure out if they were a "yes" or a "no" when it comes to being with Brie. My conclusion was yes, no and maybe.

Suzie started the introductions. The taller one, Zack, had to be one of Brie's favorites. Cute, with horn dog written all over his forehead. The shorter one, Timmy, reminds me a lot of Billy and looks familiar. They could be brothers. The quiet one, Josh seemed alright. He's the one who couldn't be saved by his apron. He just needs to do 5 squats a day. Start with 5 and work your way up Josh.

I started to return the hello's and what not when I felt my backside getting very warm. I figured it was the Pizza oven behind me. I turned my head around and found Rick staring at me with his x-ray vision instead. I ever so slowly lifted the back of this form fitted knit dress and exposed the very top of my bare thighs to Rick. I wanted to exposed the bottom of my cheeks, but couldn't take the chance of exposing something else.

"It's nice to meet all of you. Suzie, do you have a place to hang your clothes up while you're working? It would be a shame to get them messy with flour or something. I'll let all of you get back to breathing, I mean working."

"I'm taking these out to my car for safe keeping. Karen, would you please make those 2 Greek salads? Thanks. Terri, you can wait right up there."

I went towards the front and played dumb. I stood in the space between the two work station counters. After all, this may be my last chance to do this in public and I'm milking it. I caught Rick looking at me, so I gave him a couple of jacking hand swipe motions. Rick didn't need my incentive.

"It was nice to meet you Mr. Rick and it was nice of you to let Suzie get her early out. Here's to hoping for a big nut, I mean busy night tonight."

"Karen, Sal, Terri's salads are on the house. One good deed deserves another or whatever they say."

Just then Rick slipped around the corner and headed towards the rear of the building. I could hear a heavy door slam shut.

Karen handed me a white bag with two salads in it. She was looking me dead in the eyes. She was almost scary.

"Is Rick taking a smoke break or something Karen?"

"No, he parks his hippie van out back. You didn't need those panties back, did you?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize you caught that."

Suzie returned just in time to break up this uncomfortable moment.

"Thanks Karen. I'll take it from here. Enjoy your salads for two. I'll see you again."

"I hope you are a hit at the party tonight. I'll see you several times in my mind and Bathroom."

"Stop being naughty. Not only will I be the hit of the party, but I'm leaving engaged LOL."

"Mrs. Jimmy J the Greek, huh? OK. Thanks for the eyes. Am I goth like you? Am I hot like you?"

"Listen, if these guys are still howling when Brie gets back, you might expect to hear about it from her. And before you clap back at her, remember you were the one who came in here in a flirty mood."

"Fair enough, but I'm still on your list of possible pet projects, right? Did I make the top of the list?"

"We'll see. Thank you for that outfit. Stop looking at me like that. Oh no, what would your girlfriend think if I gave you my G-String? Forget it. Think about it, but forget it. Wave good bye to boners."

I waved at everyone and turned towards the front door. I picked a bad day to not know how to walk and sway my hips back and forth like those girls do on TV. All I could do was turn around and walk. I didn't dare try to fake a hip swing as it would have been very obvious. I would have to let nature take it course and hope for the best. I made 2 steps when the taller one, Zack, appeared beside me out of nowhere.

"Oh, hi there. Are you going to walk me to the door? That's sweet of you."

"We care about our customers and I wanted to make sure you got out safely. That's a big SUV you drive which means you need to take a big step up. Maybe I should help you make that big step up?"

I could see Brie being nice to this one. A total horn dog for sure, but tall, dark and handsome.

He held my arm and pretended to steady me as much as I pretended to need the help. Tall, dark, handsome and a gentleman. Point Brie.

"Let me open the door for you. There, I got you. Watch your food."

Opening a car door provides a little bit of hidden privacy. I glanced up at him and used my elbow to push his arm down. He took the hint and held my ass cheek.

"Thanks Zack. That was the push I needed. I'm in now or do you need another 30 seconds?"

"This night would be so much better if I had your panties in my pocket. I'll volunteer to reach under your dress and pull them down to your ankles. I mean, your hands are full with your food bag and all."

"Sorry Zack, but you caught me at a time when I'm not wearing any panties. I'm commando right now. How are you going to hide that thing down when you go back inside? Anyway, thanks for walking me out. Bye Mr. Zack."

That was the best visit to a Pizza shop ever as well as the most terrifying. The number of opportunities to flirt equaled the number of opportunities to get caught and called out. I had the good fortune to get away with it today. Point Terri.

My drive home was a blur. I was so sexually charged that I knew I was leaking. And being commando, I was leaking on this fine form fitted knit dress. And being so sexually charged meant I could no longer step out of the SUV until I was safely parked in my garage with a few minutes of rest. My cock is totally stretching my dress out at the moment. I was sitting in the garage to let things cool down, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Brie.

"WTF Dark angel?"

"I came to see you Pet Princess."

"This is my crew. My boys."

"Suck one, jack one and twerk one."

"LOL. I accept trade proposal."

"Give Suzie my number?"

"Cost you a Ninja outfit."

"Offer accepted."

I was ready to go inside the house except for one more little problem. Jacob's car was parked in front of the house. I expected to beat him home. I was developing an entry plan when my phone buzzed again. It was a new number, but I knew who it was by the text message. It was Suzie the Goth.

"I'm hot like me."

"How many will want to fuck you tonight?"

"All boys, most girls."

"Fishnets?"

"Found some."

"My visions have started."

"Again, with the naughty boy."

"Thanks for your number."

"No problem. You hot like me."

Once again, I have two choices. Sneak in through the garage door by the Kitchen and swing into my Bedroom or stroll in like I own the place. Screw it, I do own the place. Besides, Jacob has already caught me dressed once. Well, it's night sky viewing tonight so I better make certain it's just Jacob before I prance around too much.

End Roommate Rules 06

12