Roommate Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie told her unwilling captive, "You should move around a bit. Rest your hips and shoulders. I have to eat dinner. I'll be back. Just so you know, if I hadn't returned tonight, the bed is timed to release at 9:00 am, early enough for me to get to work at ten."

Marsha took advantage of the relaxed restraints. Her hips were indeed sore. She lifted her ass up and twisted side to side, getting the blood to flow in her back and legs. She rolled her shoulders a bit, testing the restraints. Her hands were nowhere near enough to reach each other. She was still trapped. The five-on-one gang rape video was still playing; the guys had moved on to seconds and thirds. The victim was sobbing. Snot ran from her nose. Marsha's nose still itched. She tugged a bit too hard on the wrist restraint, trying to reach her nose. She heard that familiar click, and first her arms and then her legs were reeled back into place, high, wide, spread, and immobilized. Shit!

The next video captured Marsha's attention from start to finish. It was a film of a live stage performance where a man artfully wound a long, soft rope around a fellow male performer while a small, intimate audience watched. The two moved in a practiced routine set to energetic jazz music with a strong beat, transitioning from one obscene posture to another, more like a modern dance than a bondage routine. One end of the rope was attached to the ceiling. The other end of the rope flowed smoothly in the Top's hands, guiding the Bottom's limbs to each nasty pose as though a third performer were on stage. The Top was small, lean, and bald from head to toe. The Bottom was a handsome bodybuilder, easily twice the size of his dance partner. In all dimensions.

The Bottom's well-oiled body was tuned to athletic perfection. Both men proudly kept their shaved erections on display throughout the entire show. Moving in unison, they must have presented this routine to countless audiences in gay bars across the country. As the music reached a crescendo, Top shoved his cock inside his bound partner's asshole. The bound man screamed in passion and immediately orgasmed onto the stage floor. The audience cheered. The music faded into rhythmic crotch-slaps as Top continued to fuck his partner. The camera moved in for a series of tight close-ups of their tangled genitals. Top thrust relentlessly for several minutes, grunting profanities, obviously enjoying himself, before spending his load as deep up the bound man's ass as he could reach. Top pulled out.

Bottom was left dangling from the rafters in his last posture, basically a dangling face-down hogtie. His knees were pulled wide, his crotch was exposed, and his arms were pinned uselessly behind his back. His spent cock had softened a bit, but it was still impressively large. The last of his semen drooled in a long string. A large bottle of body oil appeared, and the audience was invited onstage to enjoy either the Bottom's puckered asshole or his willing mouth. Marsha had never envisioned herself enjoying gay male porn. Too fascinated to look away, she watched completely from start to happy ending. Of all the obscene things she had seen this afternoon, that video left her the horniest. Now, if only her hands weren't bound to the headboard.

Connie took her time. She helped herself to a light and healthy dinner and a second glass of wine. She returned to the bedroom with her wine glass and the partial bottle. She chuckled that Marsha had been pulled apart again. As she climbed back onto the bed, she chided her captive, "This bed will teach you an important lesson: just relax and enjoy it, honey. The sooner you accept that as fact, the better it will go for you." Connie glanced at the scene playing out on the TV. Two lines of men had queued up and were fucking a bound man from both ends. The bound man was suspended in mid-air. A scrawny bald guy kneeled underneath, lazily sucking the bound guy's huge cock, which looked fully erect.

"Jeez us, Marsha. You watch the weirdest shit on TV! You're going to fit in just fine around here."

Connie set the phone and the glass of wine on the side table. She positioned herself between Marsha's thighs and returned to licking her again. Marsha shivered in delight and orgasmed quickly. Connie was far better than any man she had ever slept with. Connie licked Marsha's thighs and lower stomach for a bit, avoiding the presented cunt while Marsha calmed down. When Connie returned attention to Marsha's pussy, she tried to hold it back, but her second orgasm came faster than the first.

With that done, Connie sat next to Marsha with her refilled glass and Marsha's phone. She flipped through the pictures, looking for the best ones and showing examples to Marsha. She singled one out, taken from the foot of the bed. Marsha's nude body was in frame, exposed from ankle to ankle. The focus and lighting were perfect. She pinch-zoomed in. The embarrassed look on Marsha's face was priceless. The high-definition camera left nothing to the imagination.

"I think I'll send that one to Mike." She opened up a text session, entered Mike's phone number from memory, and pressed send.

"This close-up of your cunt looks pretty hot." Send.

"Now that's what I call a nipple." Connie's fingers were in the frame, pinching hard. Send.

"Oh, look, you're drooling. Ain't that cute!!" Send.

Connie got in close cheek-to-cheek with Marsha and snapped a selfie. "What do you think, Marsha? Who has the bluer eyes? You or me? I'll leave that decision to Mike." Send.

Connie crawled up between Marsha's thighs, got in close, and planted a big kiss right on her clitoris, followed by some fast-paced licks. Marsha bucked and squirmed in response. Connie was obviously a seasoned expert at the task. Marsha squeezed her eyes shut as her excitement built. The orgasm was quick and powerful. Marsh wailed into the gag and kept her eyes tightly shut until she was half-recovered from the superb pleasure.

When she opened her eyes, Connie had the cell phone held up and pointed right at her. Connie pulled the phone away, poked at it for a moment, then laughed out loud. She held it up for Marsha to see a short video capturing her expressions while she orgasmed.

"Lovely! We will have to get more of those." Connie packaged that clip up and sent it to Mike.

Shortly after that, Marsha's phone made several incoming text sounds. Connie was having way too much fun to respond, taking and sending like eight or ten more pictures before scrolling back to read Mike's messages. Connie texted a response and waited for the reply. She laughed out loud. "Ha ha ha. Mike has a special request. He wants an extreme close-up of your asshole. Let's make it super special, why don't we?"

Connie sorted through a different drawer under the bed, finding what she wanted: a small polished steel butt plug with a red jeweled heart on the stem. The plug end was a shiny ball about the size of a ping-pong ball. The short stem was about as wide as her little finger.

"We'll start with this little one." Connie leaned in close and spit on Marsha's asshole. [Picture,Sent] She pressed the steel ball against Marsha's sphincter, rolling it around to spread the saliva. [Picture,Sent] With a quick nudge, she pushed the polished ball home. She sent Mike a picture of the cute little heart protruding from Marsha's asshole.

Marsha gave out an involuntary squeak as the plug slipped in. There was nothing else to say or do. Connie took one more picture of Marsha frowning, grunting, and squeezing, trying to expel the anal intruder.

Connie sent those four to Mike in the order taken. She informed me, "We will start with that small plug and work up from there." Connie picked up another butt plug. This one was huge. Made of polished black plastic, it was about five inches long and probably four inches across at the widest. Cone-shaped, it tapered to a smooth, rounded insertion point and tapered abruptly behind the widest point to a short, thick stem, maybe two inches across. A curved tee handle made it easy to wield. The wide waist would make it impossible to remove without help.

"Don't worry, I won't use this one next. I have a series of them in incremental sizes. They're called anal trainers, and this is one of the largest. A woman's asshole is remarkably elastic and can take a lot of abuse. But the pain is minimal if you take your time and get successive sizes inserted. Before I let you off my bed, this big one will fit comfortably. You'll be glad I know all about how to properly train a girl's asshole. Mike made me train my own asshole. Since then he's made me train two other women's assholes. You'll thank me someday."

Marsha frowned and moaned when she heard, "Before I let you off my bed..." What had she gotten herself into?

Connie leaned back in close to lick Marsha's taint and asshole. The sphincter was pulled tight around the anal intruder. She started working her way back up towards Marsha's cunt when her cell phone rang in the living room. The ringtone was the sound of a woman orgasming, indicating it was Mike calling. Connie scampered off to answer and returned to the bed as she talked. Marsha only heard half of the conversation but could guess the rest.

"Hi Mike!"

...

"Oh, hell, ya. That was way faster than we expected."

...

"No, I didn't have to. I came home from work and found her like this. I told you this expensive bed was worth every penny."

...

"Of course! I've got two fingers all the way in, and she's wet as hell. Wait a second. Here comes proof." Connie took a picture with two fingers buried knuckle deep and sent it.

...

"Oh, let me check." Connie pulled her two fingers out. She leaned in and kissed Marsha on the clitoral area, licked her once right up the center, then sniffed and sucked on her fingers.

...

"I'd say her taste and stink are quite strong. But then she isn't shaved yet, and I have no idea how long since she showered."

...

"Oh, I'm sure she'll clean up nicely."

...

"Yes, of course, Mike. I told you I'd seen her in the locker room. We already knew she wasn't shaving. That's why I kept calling her Ginger Muff."

...

"Uh huh. OK."

...

"Yes, yes, Mike. I do know how you like 'em."

...

"OK. So what should I do after she's cleaned up?"

...

"Hmm, yes. Yes.... Mm OK... How many times? And after that?"

...

"OK then. I'll see you then. Oh wait. When do you turn her over to Randy?"

...

"Really?! We get to fuck her for two whole days? That's awesome! OK, well, I guarantee he will be delighted when he gets his hands on her."

...

"OK, bye."

Connie hung up the phone and held this dreamy smile, still sniffing her sticky fingers with long, deep inhales. Her other hand was busy between her legs. "I am to clean you up to standards; after that, I am to fuck you repeatedly for three hours. After that, I am free to do whatever I want with you until Mike gets home."

"We have plenty of time, so I'll give you the long-form story. Mike and Randy did two tours of duty in Afghanistan together. They saved each other's lives many times in battle. They are best friends who have bonded for life. They share everything, including us women. They like to make bets about things. Whoever loses has to lend out one of his girls for some time. Mike knows I like being lent out, so he often chooses me for payment. I mean, Mike is great and all; I love him, and I do belong to him. But Randy has a really big cock. Kinda like this."

Connie picked up the strapon dildo that had been lying on the bed all this time. Marsha had thought it cartoonishly large. "He really is about this big. Fuckin' huge! None of us girls mind when Mike loses a bet. Sometimes it's just for a night. Sometimes it's a whole weekend, or even more. I wouldn't mind it being permanent. But I'm Mike's property now. I can't change that, so Randy's just a once-in-a-while thing. You're the lucky one. This bet was on the Super Bowl. Mike lost again. That guy has a knack for picking the losing team. The payoff was for Randy to point out any woman at the gym. Mike had to capture her and turn her into Randy's sex slave. You've got one of the sexiest hardbodies around, so Randy picked you. I happily agreed to be part of the trap. I was the bate. You were the prey."

"OK, I can't afford you being too sore for your training. So let's take another rest." She got off the bed and motorized Marsha's limbs back down to a similar relaxed position as before, knees supported. Marsha was glad for the rest and vowed to herself not to jerk on the ropes this time. Marsha wondered what the whole 'property' thing was all about. Surely Connie wasn't owned by Mike. No one owns anyone. At least not in this country. And there was no way in the world she was going to end up as someone else's sex slave. She wanted to ask how that was supposed to work, but the gag made that impossible.

Connie got off the bed and went to the kitchen for a dish of ice cream. She ate it in the kitchen, leaving Marsha to stew while watching the porn. Marsha carefully moved her hips and shoulders to help them recover. Connie passed through the bedroom to her private bathroom, humming some vaguely familiar tune to herself. She returned and set a tray of items on the bed. Connie flipped the switch on the headboard, and the winches dragged the helpless Marsha's arms and legs wide again. Marsha didn't struggle this time. She just let it happen.

First Connie snapped on a pair of latex gloves. She squirted a generous dab of hand-sanitizer gel on her gloved hands and rubbed them together. Still coated with excess sanitizer, Connie scrubbed Marsha's cunt and ass crack thoroughly with it, squirted three more pumps of sanitizer on Marsha's crotch, and went over the entire area again, from belly button to tailbone, out onto the ass cheeks. The cold feeling made Marsha shiver. Connie took a tube of lubricating gel and placed a blob in the center of Marsha's cunt, about a half-inch below the clitoris. Connie opened up a long medical paper envelope and pulled out a new red latex catheter. She poked the tip around experimentally until she found Marsha's urethra and slowly inserted it. She kept pushing gently until more than two-thirds of the tube was inserted. Marsha felt an unfamiliar tugging sensation deep in her pelvic region as the tube entered her bladder.

A second later, her pee came flowing out. Connie was ready with a bowl, patiently waiting until all the urine was caught. It took over half a minute. Connie rubbed up and down on Marsha's clitoral area the whole time, just to emphasize Marsha's vulnerability. Satisfied that the last few drops were done, Connie gently pulled the catheter out, dropping it in the bowl. She used a tissue to wipe Marsha's cunt dry. She got off the bed, being careful not to spill the bowl of urine, and told Marsha, "Your enema will be next." She hit the switch that motored Marsha's legs down and together. Connie carried the bowl away, pouring it into the toilet. She was already out of the room while the ropes finished pulling Marsha flat.

Marsha heard the flush. She was horribly embarrassed, but also quite relieved. It had been hours since she had peed, and her bladder was overfull. Lucky for her, she'd skipped her midmorning cup of coffee and hadn't drank a drop of fluids all afternoon. Otherwise, she would have pissed on the bed. Now she understood why the bed was covered in tough vinyl. She felt an increase in her feelings of helplessness. Not only was Connie in control of her physical position with a mere flip of a switch, Connie had taken away her bladder control as well and was planning to give her an enema. Her sense of personal privacy was being trod into dust. Her precious lady parts were undefendable. A flip of a switch, and they would be back on display. Marsha was really thirsty, but she couldn't ask for a drink.

Connie took a long, hot shower, while Marsha continued to watch pornography. Connie carefully shaved her own private regions, blew dry her hair, and touched up her makeup. When she came back with a full enema bag and the bowl on a tray, Marsha was still there, waiting for her next indignation. Connie hit the switch to raise Marsha's legs. As they slowly spread apart, her vulnerability became real again.

Marsha spied the bag while her legs were pulled up and wide. Connie really could do anything she wanted for her. There was literally nothing she could do about it--neither resist nor assist. Marsha watched every detail in morbid fascination as Connie went about her next task. Connie pulled the small butt plug out and tossed it onto the tray. She lubricated the plastic nozzle and inserted it into her ass. The nozzle was shaped like an oversized baby pacifier, comfortable but shaped to stay put. The bag was raised so gravity would force the fluid into Marsha's lower intestine. Her guts reacted to the glycerine-laced water. Her bowels began to contract rhythmically, trying to empty themselves.

The nozzle stayed put, keeping her plugged, so the effect was like being constipated. Connie let that go on a bit longer, enjoying her captive's discomfort. She laid her hand gently on Marsha's lower stomach, feeling her muscles churn. When she finally removed the nozzle, Marsha's intestines contracted, forcing the fluid out, and the bowl caught most of it. It was mostly a brown liquid with a few soft turds. What little was missed in the bowl was easily wiped up. Connie picked up the second-level anal trainer. This and all the rest were shaped like a realistic cock, just advancing in size. This one was much smaller than a normal human cock, about the size of a short hot dog. The stem was about half that diameter. She used firm but gentle pressure to send it home and flipped the switch. Marsha's legs were winched back down while Connie flushed the excrement-laced water away.

Connie left Marsha flat on her back for a while, watching the constant stream of bondage porn. Several different videos were played. When Connie returned, she had yet another tray of implements in her hand. The bed growled again as it pulled Marsha's legs apart. This time, Marsha was given her first ever shave. Marsha had never shaved between the legs, not even once. Most of her previous boyfriends had always commented on how beautiful her lush red rug was, the same color as her locks. The one guy who had asked her to shave wasn't her boyfriend the next day. Her thick matt of red pubic hair had always been a point of personal pride. Marsha could feel her cunt swell with blood. Her nipples got firm. She was confused that her body was reacting with sexual excitement when something she loved about her body was about to be taken away. Perhaps it was the helplessness of the situation that was feeding her sexual hunger.

First, Connie used an electric razor to mow the pubes down to a short stubble. Then came a dab of shave cream and a fresh disposable razor. Connie obviously had some practice at shaving other women's cunts. She worked efficiently and confidently, never hesitating, even in the most sensitive, private regions. There were no nicks or discomfort. She finished in short order, wiping down the area with a wet washcloth. Connie came in close, using her fingertips, lips, and tongue to feel around for even a trace of stubble. Her work had been thorough. Not a trace could be found. She took a close-up picture. She texted it to Mike along with a comment on how Marsha's freckles went all the way down.

Today was the first time Marsha had ever had another woman's mouth between her legs. The experience was making her desperately horny. But Connie quit long before Marsha could get anywhere. Connie traded up to the next level of anal trainer, then flipped the switch to lower Marsha's legs. Marsha groaned in frustration as her ankles moved slowly down to the bottom of the bed. Every single thing Connie had done to her so far had left her more embarrassed and even hornier than before. The need for an orgasm was building. She normally knew how to handle things when she got this horny. If only she could touch herself. Marsha forced herself to calm down and not tug on the ropes. What had Connie said? "Relax and enjoy it." How was she supposed to enjoy being horny when she couldn't do anything about it?