Roommate Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie flipped the vee rope switch. As soon as Marsha's legs were wide enough, she climbed aboard, shoved the fake cock in, and started humping before the ropes had completed their journey. "God, I hope you don't mind, 'cause this is so much better than masturbating! Oh, fuck me! Ung, ung, oh god!"

It took only maybe fifteen strokes to get off. Connie continued while she rested, "I get it now. He was training my neurology to be obedient to his instructions. Following his instructions while my brain was plastic meant that when my neurology became solid again, unthinking obedience would be permanently baked into my mind. I'm pretty sure that must be how it works. Now, when he tells me to do something, my obedience occurs without hesitation, without even the tiniest fraction of an individual decision.... Obedience--God, just saying that word makes me horny. Obedience, uh, obedience, uh,... Oh god, baby!"

Connie came again, this time maybe with a dozen humps. Again, she stayed on top of or inside of Marsha. Her thrusting diminished to a gentle undulation, as if she were soothing her cunt by rubbing it against Marsha. She returned to her running commentary: "All the instructions Mike gave me were overtly sexual. Every instruction was accompanied with some sort of sexual pleasure reward. Sometimes it was a touch or stroke. Other times, it was sexy verbal praise. If his cock was hard, it was a fuck. The direct connection between unthinking obedience and sexual reward was becoming engraved in my neurology. Michael was using the influence of the drug to turn me into his private, horny sex slave. God, I'm so fuckin' horny!"

Connie stopped talking and resumed humping at Marsha. This time, it only took like seven or eight thrusts to come. Her orgasms were indeed happening faster and easier. She pulled out, motorized the bed flat, and left to refill the water bottle from earlier. As she left the room, Marsha could see Connie gripping the root of the dildo and rubbing the base of it up and down against her cunt, masturbating with it. Her walking pace was faltering and unsteady. From just outside the room, she heard Connie orgasm loudly. Then again from the kitchen.

When Connie returned, her face and tits were dripping wet, and she was somewhat composed. Apparently, she had splashed cold water on her face to calm herself. She motorized the head of the mattress to sit Marsha upright. She forced Marsha to drink the entire bottle. "Mike's duffel bag carried a basic collection of bondage gear. Most of it is still around here. Like those ankle cuffs you are wearing and the wrist cuffs at the headboard. Michael gave the kit to me on our wedding night instead of a ring. I've been wearing some kind of bondage almost every night for the last three years. I can hardly get a wink of sleep if my legs are not bound in some sort of spread position, my cunt exposed. Anyway, Mike bound me into a position similar to the one you spent the afternoon in. He fucked me hard and came inside me. The pleasure was glorious, and the orgasm was incomparable. I think it was that moment when I truly became his sex slave. All of it--his orgasm, his pleasure, his fulfillment. That's all I want now. That's all I am now. My life is defined by the pleasure I can give him."

Connie forced Marsha to drink another bottle of nutrition drink. "Given how the Wahki wedding drug works, I was probably fully conditioned to want bondage sex with Mike the first time he fucked me. But he didn't stop there."

Connie motorized the bed so that Marsha was flat on her back for a moment. She retrieved the catheter equipment from the bathroom and motorized Marsha's legs up. Marsha's hips were getting used to the spread-high position. It was starting to feel almost normal. "I'll give you one more drain for the evening. So Mike fucked me countless times that night and on through the next couple of days. And in many different positions. He carried me all over my townhome and tied me to almost every piece of furniture I owned at the time. Each time, I was bound in some sexually exposed position. Usually, he fucked me in these positions. But sometimes he just sexually molested me for a few moments and left me alone to contemplate my bondage. The imprinting was so pervasive, now almost everything I own reminds me of bondage sex."

Connie disposed of Marsha's urine and returned. "The wedding drug probably only lasts for ten or twelve hours in the bloodstream. Mike kept me in inescapable bondage for two and a half days straight. Never once was I free to move about. He hand-fed me. He made me drink water and juice on a regular basis. He even mounted eye bolts in the floor on either side of the toilette and on the wall above the toilette. Mike trained me to pee and poop while in bondage, something I still prefer to do. The eye bolts are still there. I manage to pee without bondage at work, but at home, I always strap my ankles in and wrap some webbing around my wrists. I keep some Velcro wrap-around straps bolted to the floor next to the toilet and two straps dangling from the ceiling to make it quick. For my wrists, I simply wrap once or twice around and hold on tight. I can let go to be free, but pulling hard against the wrapping makes it seem real."

"Mike told me a lot of things about my new self. The important ones he repeated over and over, making sure I got them right. He kept telling me that it was taking less and less stimulation to have yet another orgasm. He used his thumb, his tongue, and, of course, his cock on me to ensure that became true. I now normally have three to five orgasms every time he fucks me. Even more if he lasts longer. He told me that every orgasm I have instills a drive to have another one right away. He told me I liked giving oral sex so much that it made me come. He wasn't specific, so now it's true whether I'm sucking his cock or licking pussy. Don't move." Connie grinned and winked as she said that, as if the inside joke was funny. She got off the bed and said, "I know it's early, but I gotta piss and brush my teeth before I come to bed."

After a long pause, Connie returned. She crossed her fingers and opened Marsha's laptop. Thankfully, it resumed playing the last video after a reloading pause. Connie wanted more variety than breast torture, so she futzed with the menu to return the website to random play. The sound was set to mute.

Connie carried a free-standing mirror over to the foot of the bed. She angled it down so that Marsha now had a second mirror image of herself. She freed Marsha's head and removed the harness so that she could move her head around at will. It would be a few minutes before Marsha understood why she needed a second view of herself.

Connie dug around in a closet and the under-bed drawers and tossed several items onto the bed before climbing on. The one Marsha could see was a large conical body bolster. The stubby cone was about two feet tall and nearly the same across the base. "Suffice it to say, I am now and always will be Michael's loyal, obedient, happy, horny, and devoted bondage sex slave. There is nothing you, I, or anybody else can do to change that."

Connie lay on the bed and lifted her legs up to install a medium-sized spreader bar. After she set it around her own ankles, she kept her legs raised high and slipped her right hand between her thighs. "Mike and Randy should get off their gig about midnight tonight. They'll be here soon after that. I can't say exactly what Randy's plans are for you. Most likely, he is simply going to fold you into his current slut harem. You'll be his first non-blonde sex slave. If that is what he does, here is what you can expect."

Connie stayed on her back for several moments, masturbating, enjoying the familiar experience of having her bound ankles raised up, not stopping until she'd orgasmed. She opened a large jar of petroleum jelly. She gathered up a large glob and smeared it on her own face and tits. Another big glob went on her ass crack and cunt. She lay back with the spreader bar high and luxuriously rubbed herself from tailbone to bellybutton for several minutes. Obviously not in a hurry, she gave herself two more orgasms before getting back to business. She gathered several generous dollops of petroleum jelly on three fingers and spread it around Marsha's crotch, tits, neck, and face. She made sure huge, excess globs were smeared in, on, and around Marsha's mouth, cunt, and asshole as a reminder of what those parts were made for.

Connie appeared quite adept at moving around the bed and the room with a three-foot spreader bar between her ankles. Apparently well-practiced, she walked with an exaggerated waddle but never fell down. "Randy has a completely different relationship ethic than Mike. Randy does not treat his women like wives. To him, his harem is property. As his private slut, your main purpose in life will be to ensure he is sexually entertained at all times. By day, you'll go do your sales job like normal. You'll contribute your paycheck to the Harem Pool account. He has set up a legally binding trust account for the funds. You will sell whatever property you own and throw that money into the harem trust. You will be property and will not be allowed to have property of your own. At all times, you will dedicate your life to pleasing and fulfilling Randy in whatever manner he chooses."

"Randy's main kick in bed is that he likes to dominate lesbians. To me, a lesbian having lots of sex with a man sounds more like bisexuality than lesbianism. So I talked to Rhonda and Sharon about that. They were his first two slaves, both super hot-looking. They had both been sorority sisters with Helen back at the university. Rhonda was Helen's maid-of-honor. Randy captured them both on the evening of Mike and Helen's wedding. I'm not sure what ruse he used to get them both to take the wedding drug at the same time. While they were in Wahki plastic-brain mode, he turned them into full-blown lesbians. As in, women are emotionally attracted to only other women. He used the pleasure focus of the drug to make sure they were hyper-attracted to other women and driven to have nearly non-stop sex whenever they could. He somehow made them sexually attracted to all women but only able to form emotional attachments to fellow harem slaves. He then twisted the whole 'obedience' facet of the wedding drug to make his slaves only permitted to fuck other women that he 'approved of'. By giving them blanket permission to fuck his other harem slaves, he ensured his harem would be providing him all the lesbian entertainment his heart could desire, yet never stray from the nest."

"So that explains why Randy's harem is made up of only lesbians. What about the whole 'dominate' part of my one-line description? Randy distorts the obedience facet of the Warhi wedding drug to achieve it. Even though he has programmed his slave to be emotionally lesbian, he has programmed into them a basic addiction to feeling his cock inside them. That addiction is reinforced through the pleasure mechanism of the drug. Even though his slaves have no social or emotional attraction to him as a man, they do derive enormous physical pleasure from sex with him. They'll do anything, endure any humiliation, and perform any perverted act for the chance to feel Randy's cock inside one of their holes. Just like me, Randy's slaves reliably express multiple orgasms every time he fucks them. They uncontrollably squirm and writhe in response to his cock. Despite their lack of emotional desire, Randy's sex slaves compulsively offer their bodies to him to use at his leisure."

"Randy's harem lives in his big house and sleeps with him on a giant bed he had custom-made. Their obsession with fucking their fellow slaves means Randy gets to watch all the lesbian orgies his heart desires. So as the first non-blonde member of the BB-gang, you will spend your free time fucking his other sex slaves in elaborate orgies staged for his benefit. You will freely swim in a tangled pile of sweaty, lubricated female flesh, keeping yourself and your fellow slaves wet and ready. At his pleasure, he might peel you off for individual attention, or he might just dive into the pile and serial fuck all of you. He likes to enjoy all of a woman's holes, but seems to get a special kick out of a lesbian slave squirming like a stuck pig while he fucks her in the ass. He has an exceptionally large cock, and I can happily admit to squirming uncontrolably whenever he fucks me in the ass. As I said, you will be thankful I have been thorough with the anal trainers. I'll even send you home to Randy wearing that really big one I showed you." She traded up the anal dildo one more time. This one was considerably larger than a normal cock, but still smaller than the strapon Connie had been using earlier. Connie shoved a wedge pillow under Marsha's hips for support, then motored Marsha flat.

"You might think it would get boring after a while. Yet Rhonda and Sharon have been lesbian cock sluts for over five years, and neither of them wants it to stop or even slow down. None of his other slaves have ever seemed anything less than content, 24X7X52. I'm totally satisfied with my life. I wouldn't change one thing I can think of. I'm sure you will end up equally fulfilled with your life, no matter what Randy does to you."

"Mike and Randy's security gig should be done around midnight. We will be here waiting for them. If I had a second internal gag like the one you are wearing, I'd be wearing it. Instead, I'll be wearing this ugly dental spreader for the rest of the evening. I can't help but drool while I'm wearing it, so things are liable to get really wet down there. Welcome to heaven, Marsha. This is MY favorite part. We'll be stuck here for a few more hours. As I've said several times, you'll thank me."

With that, Connie stopped talking for the evening. Marsha gurgled incoherently on and off. Connie placed a surgical dental spreader in her own mouth that held her jaw quite wide. The rounded plastic shield kept her lips pulled back so that her teeth were displayed in a ghoulish smile. A thin strap kept it lodged between her teeth. She wagged her tongue at Marsha to emphasize what was about to happen. She took two span bars about eighteen inches long and attached one end to each wrist cuff, leaving them dangling for the moment. She clipped a short leash from the center of the ankle spreader to the footboard to keep her lower body confined.

Connie gathered the cone shaped body bolster, hugging it to her chest with its circular base near her hips and the tip just under her chin. It had a waist strap for holding an occupant down. She used the strap to secure the bolster to her front side while she finished preparations and so she wouldn't fall off it in the long run. She gathered up another large glob of petroleum jelly and smeared her ass crack and cunt with it. Another big glob went on her face and tits.

Connie clipped the free ends of the short span bars to the same rings that attached Marsha's ankle cuffs to the vee ropes. Marsha's ankles were spread about 18 inches apart, so Connie could access them by reaching across. Stretching around the body bolster with greasy hands made this rather awkward. It took her several tries for the first one, several more for the second one.

The stage was now set. Connie gave a sharp tug on one of the ropes. There was that satisfying click and the winch started up. This time, as Marsha's legs were lifted and spread, Connie's arms were pulled forward and apart. While Connie was pulled forward, the motion tipped the cone shaped bolster onto its side. She supported her weight and balance with her hands on the bed as long as she could. When the vee ropes completed their journey, it had pulled the span bars far enough that Connie's hands couldn't reach the bed. She couldn't reach the clips to release herself and she couldn't reach Marsha's ankles or wrists either. The spreader bar between her ankles kept her legs spread. The short leash from the spreader bar to the footboard kept her feet confined to a few inches of motion, up and down, side to side. Connie had been dragged face down onto the body bolster. The waist strap kept her perched on top of the bolster. The tapered shape draped her upper body down onto the bed. The bolster's padded round base suspended her knees six inches above the bed. Connie's generously greased and spread rumpside was conveniently presented at the perfect height for a leisurely kneel-behind fuck, either hole. Mike would be pleased.

Connie's arms were pulled wide and held off the bed, useless for supporting her upper body. Connie's face was now held directly over Marsha's vaseline covered pussy. Connie could only hold her head up for a few moments. She had no choice but to lower her mouth right over Marsha's pussy. There it would stay until Mike and/or Randy arrived to release them. Connie gripped Marsha's thighs as best she could and pulled both of them around, settling their bodies into comfortable positions for the evening, centering her mouth over Marsha's clit. As she began to lick, she had a happy thought, 'Three hours until midnight.'

Marsha now saw what the extra mirror was for. In it she could see Connie's raised backside from Mike's point of view when he entered the room. The overhead mirror showed her both girls on the bed. And the huge hi-def TV had resumed its endless stream of bondage porn.

Half an hour later Marsha had already given up several orgasms. Connie had enjoyed easily twice that number because she was wired to come while licking pussy. The Wahki wedding drug had trained her tongue to be as sexually responsive as her clitoris. Thanks to the strong female stink saturating her senses, licking Marsha was way better than masturbating. Connie's orgasms were accelerating in frequency and her compulsion for bigger-better-faster-more was in the driver's seat, accelerator mashed down. Connie heard what she thought was another Marsha orgasm but realized it was her cell phone. Hearing the sound of her own ecstasy meant it was Mike calling. No way she could answer it. The ring tone timed out. A few moments later the house phone rang.

Marsha thought, 'Who keeps a landline these days?'

An actual, physical answering machine picked up, right there in the room so they could both hear clearly. Speaking with Connie's voice, "Beep!... Hi, this is Connie. Sorry I cannot answer the phone right now. I'm either at work or tied up at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep and I'll call you back when I'm free.... Beep!"

It was Mike's voice on the call, "Click.... Sorry Connie, just called to let you know I cannot come over right after the gig. The band is paying us a ridiculous bonus to be after-party bouncers. I will come as soon as I can. Probably won't be there until after breakfast with the kids. OK, love ya bye. Oh, and I have good news. I won a side bet with Randy tonight. I get to keep Ginger Muff. Should be an easy switch. She's already moved in. She's apparently already into bondage, spread and ready. Looks like your new roommate is going to become your permanent bedmate. Good girl, Connie. To celebrate I am going to let you choose where Ginger Muff gets her first tattoo. You girls have fun tonight!"

"Click."