Roommate Teases and Denies

Story Info
Young man submits his hot new female roommmate.
4k words
4.44
21k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty distracted when she took me around the apartment. She had introduced herself as Lisa, but I kept thinking she looked just like Kat Dennings, who I have always had a big crush on. Lisa wasn't dressed sexy but there was no hiding her body, big ripe tits, nice fat ass, perfect white skin. Lisa was 22 but still had a bit of baby fat on her face, with plump lips and big brown eyes.

I was a tech guy, dime a dozen in Seattle where I came from. Pleasant face, more like Seth Rogan than George Clooney, and a bit out of shape, carrying 10 extra pounds. At only 23, this would be the first time living away from my mom, who had just been transferred to a better job in Anchorage. I decided to move to Los Angeles and needed a cheap place to stay.

I agreed to rent her spare bedroom at a very fair price on the spot and moved in soon after. Lisa told me I had access to all the apartment except her bedroom. She had two rules, I had to stay tidy and clean up after myself, and I wasn't allowed to bring any girls back to the apartment. The first rule was easy, I have always been a neat guy. The second struck me as quite strict, but I'm not really a player at all and, again, the rent was very reasonable. I promised to follow her rules.

The first couple of months of the arrangement went very smoothly. I worked from home, but Lisa was out of the apartment much more than she was in. She went out most mornings first thing to go to the gym, then to her office at the ad agency where she worked. After work, she often went out with friends and was at her boyfriend's almost every weekend. I met Maggie, one of her girlfriends, who was very pretty and was nice to me. I also met her boyfriend who was tall and a bit of a jock. I was nervous meeting him and stammered as we shook hands, as I wondered what he might think about Lisa's male roommate. It didn't it didn't seem to bother him at all.

The few nights Lisa was home, I would offer to cook for us, and she would do most of the cleaning up. There were also a few times we watched tv together. It was incredibly distracting to sit beside such a gorgeous girl. Lisa generally wore shorts, a t-shirt and bare feet around the apartment and I had to use a blanket or pillow to hide the erection that would inevitably come when she sat next to me. Even watching her wiggle her painted toes would drive me crazy. I think she knew I had a crush on her, but she was sweet and seemed to appreciate that I did a few extra things to keep the place looking good while she was gone, like vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom.

There was one night when she came home quite late. I was watching porn in my bedroom and turned down the volume when I heard her come in the front door of the apartment. To my surprise I soon heard a knock on my bedroom door. I quickly closed the laptop when she told me to 'come out here a minute'.

When I came out of my bedroom, I was still a little hard from the porn, and when I saw her looking quite sexy in a short red dress I could feel my cock stir. I put my hands in front of me, but it was clear she had other things on her mind after a few drinks out.

"What do you see wrong here?" she said testily, breaking my reverie.

I followed her eyes to see I had left my socks on the floor by the couch, an empty can of soda on the table as well as a couple of books I was reading.

"Oh...sorry" I answered dumbly.

"I think I made myself clear that I expect you to be tidy." she scolded. I nodded and instinctively lowered my head. "You did." I mumbled.

"Well, tidy it up!" she exclaimed, slurring a little.

I got to work cleaning but was surprised and self-conscious when I felt an erection building as she stood close by, arms crossed, watching me pick everything up. As I scurried around, I tried to keep my hands in front of my crotch to obscure my unfortunate chubby. When I had put everything away and used some cleaner on the table, I stood still a moment and looked to her.

"Good." she said simply. "Now go to bed."

I obeyed, but when I closed my bedroom door, I quickly pulled down my boxers and jacked off. It wasn't, of course, the first time I had jacked off thinking of Lisa, but now I was imagining her as being very demanding, ordering me to put my head under her red dress and make her cum. I came quickly and quietly.

Just a few nights later, Lisa again came home late, but this time I heard stumbling and a male voice. I stayed quiet and could tell it wasn't the voice of her boyfriend. Soon I heard Lisa giggling and the muffled sounds of them making out. She took him to her room, and I listened to the unmistakable sounds of Lisa getting fucked hard. Of course, I jacked off imagining Lisa was looking at me while she was getting fucked, laughing because I could only watch. I came much faster than the guy did. The next morning, they were both gone before I got up, but I jacked off many times over the next few days imagining her with him.

I have always had a submissive side. My first girlfriend wasn't until college. She was very bossy with me, but I was grateful to be having sex and tried hard to please her. She broke up with me a few months into the relationship but would still ask me to help her with her statistics homework. I would go to her place and help her, but of course I would try to convince her to have sex with me. She would inevitably make me beg then allow me to jack off while she texted her new boyfriend or put on clothes for a night out. It was humiliating, but I also found it hot. I never had a long-term girlfriend after that, being rather nerdy and studying hard. Lisa had rekindled this submissive side of me, and I found myself more and more searching for femdom porn.

One afternoon I was working in the living room, but I was having a hard time focusing. I kept thinking of Lisa getting fucked from behind by a big guy while taunting me and I felt like I needed to jack off to make my erection go away. I put on some cuckold porn where the guy has to watch his girlfriend and quickly spurted into the Kleenex I had. While I was throwing the Kleenex away, I realized I hadn't taken down the garbage. Since I had been scolded by Lisa, I had been taking down the garbage every day before she got home. I sealed up the bag and went down to the basement to throw it away. When I returned, I was very surprised to see Lisa was there, and then immediately horrified to realize I had left my laptop out with the porn site active. I quickly walked over and closed the laptop unsure if she had seen anything.

"Oh Lisa. Sorry I was..."

She cut me off, "Oh no problem, I know I'm early. They actually closed the office for the next couple of weeks because of this coronavirus thing." I felt relieved that she may not have seen anything, and we talked about the strange pandemic that had been in the news more and more. She asked if I could make the tea she liked so much and while I made it for her, we chatted about this strange new flu that was spreading. When I brought her the drink and sat beside her, she sighed and said, "Well I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other. Jack (her boyfriend) already flew back to his family in Chicago."

Lisa looked at me and may have noticed me staring at her bare feet, "I hope that having me around won't be too distracting for you."

I blushed brightly and stammered that I'd be fine and could work in my room and she just smiled and sipped her tea. I suggested I could make us dinner and she agreed that would be nice. I prepared a nice pasta dish while she was showering and changing. When she came out with wet hair, wearing just her shorts and a t-shirt, I felt my cock stiffen. I felt grateful when she enjoyed the meal I had made and cleaned up everything without being asked. I knew she had had a long day and I was still self- conscious about the possibility she had seen porn on my laptop.

The next morning when I woke up I saw Lisa coming back from a morning run. Normally she went to the gym but that had also closed. She looked sexy, her t shirt clinging to her big tits. Even all sweaty she looked like a Goddess to me.

"Morning Tim." she said brightly while walking to her room. Then she stopped, "Hey, are you doing a laundry today?" I hadn't planned to but told her I was. "Oh great. Wait a minute."

She went back to her bedroom, and I stupidly stood there waiting. Lisa came out a few minutes later, wearing a red silk robe. I hardened immediately as I saw the outline of her big nipples and realized she must be completely naked under it. Lisa held out the sweaty workout stuff she had been wearing. The way she looked at me it was suddenly clear that she was very aware of my submissiveness. I took the clothes from her and looked down, unable to hold her gaze.

"Aww, you're a sweetie." she said smiling. "There's a few more things in my hamper when you do it."

Lisa turned and as I watched her big ass sway as she walked towards the bathroom and I heard myself say hoarsely, "Ok...thanks."

I heard her turn on the shower and realized I was rock hard. I went to my bedroom and jacked off imagining Lisa in the shower, smiling at me knowingly. As I finished my mind raced wondering how this would all play out.

Lisa never told me what she had seen, and she never made any kind of statement on how things were going to be, but from that day on, it was clear she expected me to serve. When she would come back from her runs, she would go to her room to take off her clothes then leave them on the floor in the hall as she walked to the bathroom. I would pick them up and put them with the clothes I would later wash for both of us. I would make our meals and clean the dishes after. She seemed to be more casual about how she dressed, sometimes staying in her silk robe with nothing under for breakfast after her shower. At night we would often watch Netflix together, and she would wear little shorts and simple t shirts. I was jacking off thinking about her every time I was alone in my room.

About a week into this new dynamic, she was clearly bored with the isolation. She came back from a run, but instead of going back to her room she looked at me sitting at the table.

"My feet are so sore", she said with a little whine, "I need you to rub them for me." I was caught off guard but of course agreed.

"I hope you don't mind that they are rather sweaty." she said with a little smirk. I assured her it was fine and when she sat on the couch, I sat beside her.

"I think it would be easier if you were on the floor." she said flatly. Obediently I knelt on the floor in front of her and started to take her sneakers off. My hands were shaking a little as I took her socks off. I had never really touched Lisa, despite all my fantasizing. Her feet were indeed sweaty, but her skin was so soft, especially on her soles. I started to rub them, and she put her head back and relaxed. Neither of us spoke as I tried to make her feet feel better. I saw her eyes were closed and took that as a good sign. I had her feet just in front of my face now, and my cock was hard as a rock. I kept this up for some time and after about 10 minutes she thanked me and told me that was enough. I looked up at her and she gave me a little nod as if to dismiss me. When I stood up, I realized my hard on was clearly showing through my sweatpants. Lisa clearly looked right at my bulge but said nothing as I walked quickly back to my room.

That night after I cleaned up our dishes, she was enjoying a glass of wine and asked me sweetly, "You enjoyed rubbing my feet, didn't you?"

I blushed and hesitated but she looked right at me with her little smirk, and I nodded and admitted I did.

"Good." she said simply. "I will allow you to do so every night if you are good."

Still blushing, I thanked her. It was humiliating to have our power dynamic so much in the open, but also something of a relief. It was clear to both of us that I would do anything for her so why try to hide that any longer? I asked if I could rub them now, but she suggested I vacuum the place up first. I obeyed, and tried not to be too obvious that I was staring at her bare feet, which she had up while she sat on the couch drinking her wine and texting her friends. After I had vacuumed every inch, I stood near her and hoped she would give me permission. She didn't look up right away but finally gave me a glance, then a nod towards the floor in front of her.

I sat down on the floor gratefully awkwardly trying to hide my erection as I crossed my legs.

"I don't think there's much use in trying to hide that if you're going to walk around the apartment hard all day." Lisa said pointing at my crotch. There was amusement but also a bit of derision in her voice.

I nodded as I felt my face burn with shame and started to rub her foot. Lisa watched me a while then put her headphones in and facetimed a friend.

"Yeah, he's actually doing it right now." she giggled. "No...really." she said then turned the phone so the camera was looking down at me. I heard her laugh louder, presumably joining her friend. "She says to take off your shirt." Lisa said laughing as she turned the phone camera to me again. I hesitated but Lisa told me again to do it, and I pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my torso and Lisa giggled.

"Ok" she laughed, "Now get back to work!"

Lisa kept the camera facing me as I lifted a bare foot and started to rub it gently. She slapped my face with her other sole. "Do it better!" she giggled. I apologized and tried my best to rub them the way she liked, feeling totally exposed. Eventually she seemed satisfied and told me to stop, then to stand up. Once again, she turned the phone camera to me. "See how hard he gets just from serving me?!" she asked her friend. I put my hands in front of the tent in my pants, but she scolded me to put them back by my side. I stood there while the two girls looked at me, then finally Lisa said, "Ok, that's all you get tonight. Go to your room and you can jack off." "But only think about my feet" she added, giggling.

I was so ashamed as I turned and went to my room, but it was intense to jack myself off, knowing she knew...that she had given me permission to do so. I shot through the Kleenex and collapsed, exhausted into the wet spot on my bed.

The next morning it was almost back to normal. I tidied up while Lisa was out running, then took her sweaty laundry when she came back in. I worked in my room all day while she worked in the living room, but of course all I could think about was getting the chance to be at her feet. After I made her meal, I cleaned up after us, then scrubbed the entire kitchen, even getting on my hands and knees to scrub the floor. Lisa took little notice but seemed to be pleased. That night she did indeed allow me to rub her feet, occasionally pushing her feet in my face just to amuse herself. After she had enough, she again gave permission to jack myself off, but this time told me to leave the door open a little. This pattern repeated for the rest of the week but on Saturday she seemed bored. After I made us breakfast, I did some house chores, but she watched me as I did everything, mocking me for my erection when she was just sitting there. I didn't say anything, but she must have known that just by wearing her little shorts and t shirt with no bra she was driving me crazy.

She ordered me to come stand in front of her, and I obeyed, assuming she wanted her foot rub early.

"Pull down your pants." she told me. I stood there stunned, but she repeated the order. I pulled down my sweatpants and she added, "the underwear too".

My hands shook as I pulled down my briefs, exposing my erection to her as she smiled and giggled.

"Hmmm...not too bad." she evaluated. "A little skinny. Let's see what Maggie thinks." This time she had Maggie on speaker and I could hear and see her answer. Lisa was giggling, "So, he is standing her exposing himself to me, wanna see?" Maggie laughed loudly and insisted that Lisa show her. When she turned the phone I could see Maggie looking at my hard cock and hear her laughing. "Awww...that's so cute." she giggled. The she asked me, "How often do you jack off thinking about Miss Lisa?"

"Every day." I admitted, looking down.

"Wait", Lisa said, "you jack off to me, or my feet?!"

"Both", I admitted.

"Oh, I never gave you permission to jack off to me." Lisa said.

Maggie said I deserved to be punished, that I should be spanked but Lisa said she didn't want to give me a treat until my birthday tomorrow. I was surprised she remembered, and my cock twitched wondering what the treat might be.

"Maybe I shouldn't give me anything since he is so impudent." Lisa said with a huff. Maggie suggested that I spank myself and soon Lisa told me to turn around and bend over. It was so humiliating to hear them both howling with laughter as I followed their instructions to spank myself harder and harder, my cheeks turning red. Finally, Maggie ordered me to spread my ass cheeks and show 'Miss' Lisa my asshole, while I begged her forgiveness. As I did so I felt a deep humiliation to be so exposed and vulnerable with my landlady and roommate.

Lisa and Maggie took joy in my predicament, but Lisa finally showed mercy and told me to face her again. She made me thank Maggie for her time, then stayed quiet for a time just looking at me standing naked before her.

"Well, I feel like you learned your lesson." she said with a little smile. I nodded earnestly and waited.

"Would you like your birthday treat early?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes Lis...errr...Miss Lisa. Very much so."

"Mmmm." she said thoughtfully. "When you jack off thinking about me, what are you imagining?"

I couldn't tell her all my dirty thoughts. I started hesitantly, "Oh...errr...your eyes...", my mouth was dry. "Your...ass."

Lisa giggled. "Yeah, well everyone loves my big ass. You were never very subtle in your admiration."

I looked down at the floor.

"I bet you'd love to kiss it."

My heart beat fast. Was this a trick?

"Get back on your knees." she commanded, assertive again.

Lisa stood and looked down at me. "Beg." she said.

Looking up at her and pleading for a treat I felt even more at her mercy than I did when bent over and spreading my ass cheeks for her amusement. But of course, I was hard as a rock with some of my fantasies becoming reality.

Lisa giggled, shook her head in amazement, then calmly turned around. She lifted her t shirt and then at an agonizingly slow pace lowered her shorts, revealing her white, creamy, thong covered ass cheeks inch by inch just before my face.

"How many times have you fantasized about this?" Lisa taunted. I admitted it had been every day as she giggled.

"You may kiss here...and here." she said, pointing at a spot on one ass cheek, then the other. I did so quickly gratefully, hoping she wouldn't change her mind. The feeling of her plump skin against my lips was heavenly.

'Again." she commanded, and I repeated it slower, kissing each cheek and allowing my face to press into the flesh.

"I'm thinking it's time I saw other people." she said as if thinking aloud. "I'm sure Maggie would like to come over and see you serve in person." Lisa paused as I shuddered in a mix of fear, shame and excitement. "You could do your laundry." she added meanly.

She pointed to a spot on each ass cheek and I kissed again gratefully, my full face pressing into her big butt.

"Jeff's coming back to town next week." she said happily. "You could make the two of us dinner, wouldn't that be nice?"

"Umm...yes" I answered hoarsely.

"Yes what?" she said sharply. I was momentarily taken away from my fixation of the beautiful big ass being presented to me.

"Oh...errr...yes please...Miss Lisa."

Lisa giggled loudly. "So humiliating." she said as if amazed at my compliance. Then changing tone, she demanded "Lie on the floor."

12