Roommate Teases and Denies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed, following her direction to lie face up. "Mmmm...", she said looking down at me, "I bet this will be your best birthday ever."

"Yes...yes Miss Lisa." I answered, my voice cracking asd she giggled anew.

"Well," she said, lowering her panties and exposing all of her big white ass, "Happy Birthday!"

I could barely believe how lucky I was as I watched Lisa's perfect ass, the one I had fantasized about so, so many times, lowering slowly towards my face. She used her strong legs to avoid putting total weight on my face, but she made sure my face was buried in her ass crack, my nose in her asshole. I kissed her ass crack greedily and she started to grind a little. I was amazed to feel how wet she was.

"God I really need to be fucked." she complained. My cock twitched madly in all the excitement.

"But you know that will never be you, right?" she asked sweetly. "You know that will only be for the men I bring over and that if you're lucky you'll get to watch?

I assured her I did, but was muffled by her squirming butt pushing into me.

"Good boy, that's my little bitch." she answered. Ever so lightly her hand ran along my hard cock. "Now let you see you jack yourself off birthday boy."

"Mmmmph...thank you...Miss Lisa."

12