Roommate + Towels = (Wet) Love

Story Info
Roommates get together after a desperate pee into towels.
1.6k words
4.48
12.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been having a true lazy Saturday after a long work week. At nine, my roommate Cole, spruced up and looking fresh, had gone out to meet his parents and brother for a family brunch, but I had gotten no further than a shower and a pot of citrusy herbal tea (particularly delicious stuff that Cole had bought), then I'd hopped back into bed to read a book for a bit. But instead my long work week caught up with me, and I fell back asleep.

I woke up when Cole came back and checked on me. It was almost 1:00 p.m. He was frowning. "Are you sick?" he asked. "Why are you still in bed?"

I chuckled and stretched. "Nope, I'm fine. Apparently I just needed more sleep. How's your family?"

He sighed and sat on the edge of my bed, and started explaining the current drama between his brother and his dad, and the irritating ways no one had wanted to listen to Cole's peacekeeping efforts. I listened with interest and vehemently supported Cole's side of things--not just because I was his friend, and because his family genuinely could be irritating (I'd met them a few times), but because I liked Cole more than just about anyone on the planet.

You might even say, if you were being accurate, that I had developed not-just-friends, not-just-roommates feelings for him. And I sometimes thought, from the softening in his features when he looked at me, and the ways he confided in me, that he might feel the same. We were both guys, I'd long known he was gay, and he'd long known I was bi, so getting together was fully possible, but we hadn't talked about it or made any move toward it yet. But it was definitely true that while jerking off during the last few months, I'd had some scorching, and even kinky, thoughts about Cole.

Which likely contributed to the turn this afternoon took.

We'd been talking at least half an hour, and my bladder had been notably full even when Cole first came home. Now, when I shifted to sit up higher, it panged in an alarming throb.

"Oof," I said, wincing.

"Sure you're okay?" Cole asked.

"Yeah, I just...really, really have to pee." I smiled lazily. "But I don't want to get out of bed." The sensations in my groin, despite the urgency involved, were making me feel oddly good. In fact, I felt...sexy? Was I getting horny because I had to take a piss? Guess my body was seizing on any opportunity to feel pleasurable today, even via just its most basic functions.

Cole hadn't moved off my mattress. He looked amused and rather interested. "If you decide to stay where you are," he said, "I'll help you clean up. It's no trouble."

I laughed. I could feel my dick thickening, rising, and I inched my thighs apart a bit to give it room. A blanket still covered my lap; my hard-on wouldn't show unless I moved the covers and got up. "You'd clean piss out of my bed if I decided to just sit here and go? So nice of you."

"I wouldn't in fact mind." This time his glance flickered toward my groin, for a moment. "Consider it a well-earned luxury after a difficult week."

"For me maybe. You hardly deserve that."

"Could be a luxury of sorts for me too." He was blushing, and his eyes were darker than usual as they met mine, sending some intense message.

My heart started pounding. "Oh yeah? So...forgive me for being blunt, but it's really important I don't misunderstand you here, and also I seriously, badly need to piss, so: I might actually find it...kind of hot. To let go and pee on my bed. While you watched. Would you also? Is that what you--"

"Yes," Cole interrupted. He was breathing shallowly, and his gaze dropped again to my lap. "I..." With a silent laugh, he edged off the bed and stood, which allowed me to see his erection tenting out his trousers. His blush deepened as he watched for my reaction.

I swallowed, my body surging with wild hormones, a combination of lust and the desperate need to pee. I pushed down the blanket and checked my throbbing boner: yeah, it was sticking out visibly in my shorts.

"So," I breathed. "Yeah."

"Do you...want to get your bed wet? Or...I could bring you towels?"

"Get towels, yeah." My piss almost leaked out of me at the prospect of imminent relief. Writhing, I grabbed my cock to hold it back. "Mmmff. Hurry. God, I'm about to piss myself here."

Cole dashed to the bathroom and came back with three thick, folded towels. He was almost panting. I couldn't get enough of staring at his hard cock outlined in his pants. "Here." He handed me the towels.

With a whining noise I wasn't entirely controlling--I was now aching to pee and could hardly hold it another two seconds--I laid out the towels in an overlapping row on my mattress. I just barely got my crotch on top of them before my bladder gave up and I started wetting my shorts. "Uhhhh," I groaned, as piss shot out of my sensitive cock, soaking my crotch with wet heat, and streamed down onto the towels. "Ohhh fuck, pissing my shorts too I guess, oh god..."

It felt so good. After peeing uncontrollably into my shorts a few seconds, I languidly took hold of the waistband and pushed it down to my thighs, freeing my cock. I grasped it to keep my stream aimed at the first towel. Cole was staring, panting, his hand slowly stroking his own cock through his trousers.

When the first towel looked like it had soaked up all it possibly could, I pointed myself at the next towel over and let my piss start flowing onto that one. "I had to go so bad. Look at all this."

"You really did," he breathed, fondling his dick. "You're going to soak all the towels. It must feel so good."

"It does, fuck, it feels good to let it out. To let go and just piss here in my bed. With you watching." Biting my lip in desire, I flickered my glance back to the flushed, horny Cole.

"You had no choice." He looked close to orgasm, if his tension and breathing were any indication. "You had to go, and I wasn't going to budge. I wanted to see you lose control and piss everywhere."

I moved my stream over to the third towel. "I did, I lost control, I couldn't hold it anymore. My bladder was so full, god. It was so nice of you to bring me towels to pee on."

"I might...lose control too..." he panted, desperately caressing himself. "In a different way."

I opened my fingers somewhat, holding my dick more loosely to display it better, hard and wet and trickling a thinner stream now. "Yeah? You've got to show me. I want to watch you too."

He sank on one knee onto the bed, opened his trousers hastily, and got out his cock: huge and shining wet at the tip. His hand seized it and worked it up and down, and he gasped with each breath, faster and faster, staring avidly at my pissing cock. Just as I moaned in pleasure and peed out my last spurt, Cole convulsed and came, shooting white spurts onto the towel.

I immediately transitioned to caressing my dick too, leaning back on my free hand. "Ohhh, yeah. You are so hot. Goddamn, I'm turned on."

Cole slumped forward, catching his breath, then reached toward me. "Can I finish you?"

"Please." I tried to open my legs, but my dripping wet shorts trapped them. Cole helped me yank them off--leaving streaks of piss down my legs--and I moaned and spread my thighs wide.

He nestled closer, got a hand around me, and started pumping. I was on a hair trigger already, worked up from my bladder desperation and then from pissing in front of Cole--on my bed--and soon my hips were bucking and I was crying out incoherently, adding to the wetness with several streaks of come.

We lay back, breathing together, our heads touching. Shyly, I kissed Cole on the mouth a few times, and he kissed me back, exactly as sweetly as I had been envisioning it. Then I crept my hand down to his still-exposed cock and cupped it. "Didn't get to touch it yet," I said. "I've wanted to for a while."

"Mm. Same." Cole rose, splaying his knees around the wet towels. "Here. Hold it for me."

"Hm?" I said, curious, but I obeyed, and I had my answer in a second.

With a luxuriant grunt, Cole started peeing. The clear stream flowed out of his cock and onto the towel. He was blushing again and gave me a shy look. "I had to go too."

"Ah, so you did. Look at your pretty stream and your sexy cock." I wasn't even making sense, but damn, this was a hot activity that I hoped very fervently we could do again.

"Mmm," he sighed, and spent perhaps another thirty seconds emptying his bladder, wantonly, on the towels on my bed, before he was finished.

We stepped down to the floor and gathered up the towels. There were only a few stray wet spots on the sheets, miraculously. Most of our pee had stayed in the towels. Still, I stripped the bed too, and we wrapped the towels in them.

"Laundry day," Cole suggested in a practical tone.

I laughed. "You think?" Then, overwhelmed with fondness, I leaned over and kissed him again. "I like you a lot. We did such a good job peeing. And with the sex."

"Wonderful sex," he agreed, smiling shyly. "Delightful peeing. And I like you too."

"Laundry and tea?" I proposed. "And making out?"

"Lots. Of all of that."