New friend needed to pee Ch. 01

Story Info
Helping a friend lead to night of discoveries for both of us.
11k words
4.71
18.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
97 Followers

Disclaimer: While this is a first time gay encounter, there are a number of experiences with pissing/watersports. If that's not something you're interested in then no harm moving on.

***

The Rangers had just won a stressful playoff game and would be moving on to the semi-finals the following week. Seeing as how the local boys hadn't made even a short playoff run for a long time, the overall feeling in the room was one of elation, so nobody was ready for that night to end. We decided to head to the local bar to continue the celebration for a little longer.

The Graduate was an interesting location. It was a fairly old spot, pretty dark, and almost run-down looking from the outside. Contrast that with the vibe inside which was energetic and free, for lack of a better word. It was our hidden little gem that we liked to go to when the mood was right, and that was one of those nights. It also didn't hurt that it was less than a block from my house.

We thought we had hit the jackpot and were lucky enough to find a table right away but someone swooped in and got it before we got the chance to head over. Resigned to our fate we settled for plan be, which involved heading to the bar and grabbing a few drinks in hopes that it would be a short wait for someone else to vacate their table.

It was fairly crowded by the bar so we paid for our drinks and started to stroll around and take in the scene. After a short lap around the dance floor, John shared that he needed to hit the restroom.

"Cool. I'll go too."

As I turned the doorknob and pushed open the door I joked, "We might as well share the bathroom. I'm going to have to give you a hand anyway since you just had to have a big beer for each hand."

We both laughed as he strolled over to take his turn. I laughed at him as he struggled to try to unzip and free himself while still holding his beers, trying not to spill them, "Shit, I'm about to piss myself here."

I laughed but I could also tell he was actually struggling. "Alright, just hold on for a second." I walked over toward him, "We don't have all night ya know."

He shifted and turned slightly toward me, but I totally misread the room. Instead of doing the sensible thing and taking his drinks, I reached to unzip his pants and fish out his cock to point it at the toilet.

"Okay, get 'er done man."

John was a little in shock but he turned to better take aim, "Uh, okay then." It was then that I noticed him lowering the drinks back into a more comfortable position and realized he had meant to hand them to me.

As I felt the piss flow from his cock I felt like smacking myself. "Dude, I don't know what I was thinking there."

He just laughed, "No big deal man. I appreciate the help though."

To pass the awkward time I focused on what I was doing. I just stared at the flow as it poured from his cock, a cock that I just noticed was decent size, with a swollen head. I stood there staring, pretending to concentrate on the task at hand, thankful when the stream dwindled and finally stopped.

I made sure to shake him off and then adjusted my hand to slip the warm penis back in his pants. I was just starting to take hold again when a small squirt shot out, followed by another. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to get my fingers pretty wet.

"Oh shit. Sorry man. That always happens. I didn't even think to say something."

"It's alright. Not your fault. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure that's how we all finish off." I shook him off again and then tucked him back away and zipped up.

"Okay, my turn." He moved and then I stepped up to the toilet, making sure to unzip and pull myself out with my one dry hand. I didn't want to be getting John's pee on my clothes.

As you would expect, my turn was uneventful. The problem came when I had shaken off and needed to get all situated back in my pants. I needed a hand to manage my pants so I could hold them open and put my package away with the other. The choices were to either hold my pants with my wet hand or hold my penis with that same wet hand.

Absent-mindedly, I shook it a little as if to help dry it off and then brought it to my mouth. I moved my hand to my mouth, quickly licking off my fingers, as if I were cleaning them of bbq sauce or something. It wasn't until I had finished that I realized what I had just done. I tore them from my mouth in shock and then reached down to situate myself, after wiping what I hoped was just a little saliva onto my pant leg.

My only hope was that John hadn't seen what I had done. As I was preparing to tuck myself back into my pants I glanced over and, although I had my suspicions that he saw, I couldn't say for sure because his eyes were focused below my waist. The idea of him gazing at my bare cock was causing me to stir so I quickly stuffed myself back into my pants so we could go.

I was standing there at the sink, washing my hands, with that odd taste in my mouth, having just held the cock of a guy that I hadn't even known for very long, and then had him staring at mine a few moments later. My thoughts were racing but I did my best to keep it cool. "Alright. Let's go see if the guys have managed to swipe a table yet."

We were out of luck, so we found the guys near the bar on the edge of the makeshift dance floor. John and I joined the small group and we all just chatted, sipped on our drinks, and people watched.

Nobody wanted to complain about just standing around, but eventually John was the first one to cave, "Dude, I'm so annoyed that we couldn't get a spot tonight. My legs are killing me."

"Same, man. I'd be alright heading out and parking it on the couch in front of the tv. Anyone else?"

John and I had been pretty casual in our people watching, but it was clear the other guys were on the prowl. I was pretty sure they weren't going to want to head out yet. My suspicions were confirmed when they just kind of mumbled and shook their heads.

"Alright, we'll see you guys later."

That too was just met with a nod of the head. We put our empty glasses at the end of the bar and weaved our way to the door and out to start the short walk home. John and I jumped around from topic to topic, not superficial but not really getting too deep into most subjects either.

You can learn a good amount about people without really in-depth conversations if you pay attention. From our meandering conversation the one thing I could tell was that John would be a good addition to the group if he started hanging out more often. We were still talking away when we got back to my place and made our way to plop down on the couch and watch the tv, but not before I filled up a couple of glasses of water, hoping to make for a more enjoyable morning.

I turned the channel on to some random movie, but we just kept talking and didn't really pay it much attention. We continued working our way through more conversation topics but it seemed like each one was lasting a bit longer as we explored them a little deeper. Clearly we were getting more comfortable.

At one point there was a short pause and John jumped in before we picked up again, "Hold up man. Let's take a quick break. I really gotta pee."

"Cool. You know where it is."

"I do. Back in a sec," and he got up to start to cross the room.

I think I must have been losing my mind when I spoke up, "Hold up. Let me give you a hand again. I'm a little embarrassed about my aim last time."

He just shrugged and casually replied, "if you insist." But I could have sworn I got a glimpse of a little smirk as he was turning to go.

"Can't have you walking around telling people I'm all careless in the bathroom ya know."

I followed him into the bathroom, still a little surprised at what I was doing, but what did it really matter. He got over to the toilet and got his pants unbuttoned and unzipped but I stopped him there and took over, "I got this. You just relax."

We both chuckled a little but he did settle a little more. I reached in and pulled his penis from his underwear for the second time of the night and, if we're counting, my second time ever touching another penis in my life. I took aim with my left hand. At that point we were standing almost side by side when I gave him the green light, "fire away."

Just before he started I thought I noticed something. I couldn't say for sure but it sure seemed like he was a little bigger than earlier. He seemed to be filling my hand a little more than at the bar. I didn't have long to think about it though because once more a warm stream shot out. I knew it was coming but it still startled me anyway.

I aimed a little too high and the flow was surely going to overshoot and make a mess. I really didn't want that to happen so I leapt into action. Unfortunately, my brain short-circuited and I panicked. Rather than just aiming down I reached out with my other hand to deflect the flow down into the toilet.

Suddenly I felt the blast hit the palm of my right hand and run down my fingers. It was an odd sensation. It was warm and seemed almost soft in comparison to how a stream of water would have been in the same situation.

Maybe it was the warmth, or maybe it was the different fluid. Either way, I didn't take my hand away. I did aim more toward the middle of the bowl but I kept my hand in line and even cupped it like a spoon, letting the warm pee pool in my hand until it overflowed and dripped into the bowl.

I stood there in my bathroom with John's definitely thicker fleshy hose in one hand while he peed into my other. I was mesmerized by the experience. It was partially the site, but more so the warmth in both of my hands. The temperature of each was about the same, but so different at the same time.

Most of my body was frozen in place, as I poured John's warm piss into my hand. I bent forward slightly so I could reach further. I poured the pee into the toilet, then lowered my hand down toward the water in the bowl so the warm fluid could hit my arm closer to the bend of my elbow. Most of it ran down the inside of my arm into my once again cupped hand, but it also flowed around to the sides of my arm, some even trickling around to the back of my wrist.

To say I was shocked would not be entirely true. Maybe when it hit me later on, but not in that moment. I was enjoying what was happening too much to think about anything else. There was a small part of my brain that was still accepting other inputs.

With that limited brain power I noticed that John's penis had definitely grown more in my hand. Rather than being understandably confused at the site, he actually seemed to be involuntarily showing some excitement. I glanced toward my left hand very quickly before looking up at John. It was short, but enough time to confirm that he had in fact thickened in my grasp, and there was more flesh poking out the open ring made by my thumb and fingers.

I looked anxiously at him, nervousness on my face. He met my gaze with a smile but there was something else there as well.

Satisfied that things were okay I turned my attention back to my arm and the diminishing stream pouring down it. As the flow came to a trickle, John inched forward to help aim, to continue bathing my arm and filling my hand. As it dwindled I raised my hand to make sure the last of it made it into my impromptu bowl. I held still until the last squirts shot out before shaking him off.

Unlike last time, I didn't immediately move to put his thickened penis back away. I just held it in my hand as I bent down and lifted my other toward me, as if I was looking at a prize discovery in my hand. We've all seen pee before, mixed in the water, flowing to the ground behind a tree, but the sight of it in my hand was different. It was golden in color, and it felt different from anything else too. It was body-temperature so it almost didn't feel real.

I didn't need to get any closer to see but I continued moving anyway. I did my best to just let my body move on autopilot, aware of what was happening but also not. I didn't stop until my mouth plunged into the pool in my hand.

The liquid gold was warm against my lips. I was loving it and I couldn't get enough so I opened my mouth and lapped at it, bathing my tongue in the puddle, until finally I started to drink. I'm not sure but I must have slurped some before I tipped my hand to pour it into my mouth, holding it there before swallowing down. Not wanting to waste any, I licked my hand clean before following up with my fingers.

Finally I stood to face John, standing there with his cock still firmly in my hand, my forearm soaked in piss, wetness all around my mouth. It was then that I noticed that he had swelled even more and was hard in my hand. Any concerns that I had about how he would react drifted away. He seemed to really like where things had gone.

I took my left hand from his cock and brought my right back to my face. I slowly started to clean the back of my hand and the parts of my arm that I could reach, all the while looking into his face, waiting to see what was going to come next. He smirked as he awkwardly tried to tuck himself back into his pants, the task much more difficult due to the stiffness of his rod.

"Having a tough time with that?", was all I had to say as I turned to flush the toilet and then rinse off the rest of my arm and hands, and get a couple splashes of water on my face.

He finally got himself tucked away. After drying off my hands and face we walked back to the living room, both trying to act like nothing unusual had just happened. I grabbed us both some water before we took our seats on the couch again. Conversation was a little superficial at first, as we tried to move past what had just happened, but then we loosened up again.

I'm not sure how he felt about it, but I was definitely conflicted. On the one hand, I was embarrassed about having just done that in front of someone I hardly knew. Nobody even talks about that kind of stuff unless it's when talking about some depraved fetishism, and I just felt and tasted John's piss like it was nothing.

On the other hand, I had really enjoyed feeling his warm stream on my skin, against my lips, and on my tongue. I wouldn't say it was a good taste, but it was definitely enjoyable nonetheless. I had only ever had momentary curious thoughts about men but I never felt any desire stem from them.

I just went from basically nothing, to holding a cock in my hand while it hardened while I bathed my arm in its piss, to drinking that same warm liquid down, all in a short couple of minutes. I suppose I could be allowed a few moments of conflict.

Fortunately the topics were pretty light while we got settled again because my mind was all over the place. In a short period of time I had basically come to terms with what I had done, but I still had no idea what John really thought about it. It's one thing for the little head to get carried away in the moment. Lord knows, it's happened to all of us at some of the worst times. But, how he felt about my actions could be completely different. I suppose the fact that he was still sitting there on my couch was an indication that he was at least okay with things.

I had barely taken a few sips of my water when I noticed that John was looking at his empty glass, "Damn, I'm really thirsty." He quickly stood up, "Water on the door of the fridge?"

"Yep. Help yourself. Ice too if you want some."

"Nah. I'm good with just chilled."

He filled his glass halfway, drank it down, and then re-filled it before walking back and sitting back on the couch.

We found a better movie but a lot of the time was still spent just talking about different stuff, nothing earth-shattering or anything, but we talked a lot. Girls, school, work, football, hobbies, you name it. No politics or religion though, and nothing too juicy either.

We hit a commercial break and I got up, "I'm going to put some sweats on. I've had enough of the jeans. Be right back."

"Good timing, I could use another potty break. All the water is going right through me."

I changed quickly and started back. In the hallway I noticed that he had left the bathroom door open and I could hear him peeing. I decided, "why not", and walked in to ask him something, really just an excuse because I wanted to watch him finish up.

He saw me walk in but it didn't seem to concern him. His stream seemed to be going fairly strong but, to my surprise, it stopped pretty quickly. He shook off some and then looked at me, then nodded toward the cock in his hand, "You want these last drops?"

I hoped that I didn't look too eager as I approached, not entirely sure how I was going to go about it. I'm going to do my best to justify my method, but I'm pretty sure it's bs. Not wanting to waste those last drops by transferring them from his tip to my fingers and then to my mouth I decided I'd get a quick drip from the source.

John was all for it. As I started to lower to my knees to get under the tip he turned and pointed his tip a little down for me. I opened up wide enough and just below his tip, ready to catch the last few drops to somewhat satisfy my newfound urges.

Rather than the faint taste of a few drops, I was met with a warm stream pouring into my mouth instead. It wasn't coming full-force but it was definitely more than one of those final squirts we all get.

John must have cut himself off early when he saw me, saving some to see what might happen. I definitely wasn't upset about it. I gulped it down as it poured out, trying to swallow without closing my mouth and getting covered, only slowing when the flow slowed as well. I closed my mouth and let the last bit puddle in my mouth and held it there, savoring all of the sensations, before swallowing it down.

Unfortunately, I wasn't fully successful in my attempts to keep the flow contained. Some of it splashed against my lips and chin, and ran down my neck. Oddly, it was even more erotic to me. Not one to leave a job part way done, I did what any reasonable person would do. I leaned forward and took the tip of his cock into my mouth and thoroughly sucked until any remaining drops were gone, finally content with a job well done.

It was then that I noticed that John's cock had grown again. I decided to take a little control back so I did my best to tuck his now clean manhood back into his pants and force him to walk back to the living room with another erection straining against its tight denim confines. I have to admit I enjoyed seeing him squirm a little as he walked and some more as he took a seat and attempted to get comfortable.

It seemed as if we were both getting a kick out of the situation. Again, I filled his glass and took a seat. It wasn't lost on me that my neck and the collar of my shirt were both a little damp. I wiped what little I could from my neck and licked my fingers before I said anything, "Looks like you're a little squirmy there. You okay?"

"It's fine. I'll settle down in a few minutes. Sorry about the shirt. I imagine you weren't prepared for the surprise, but at least it was just the tail end."

Airing things out right away seemed much better than pretending nothing happened like last time, "No worries. I could probably take some of the blame, but in my defense I don't really have experience with those kinds of things."

"Fair enough. In that case, I think you did a really good job."

"I've never even thought of doing anything like that. I kind of lost my mind back at the bar. Ever since then it's been a fun night of discovery." I winked at him as I finished, "Drink up."

He smiled, "Will do. Gotta stay hydrated."

I was interested to hear more about his tastes and experiences, but I also wanted to keep some of the mystery. It was fun coming across new things along the way. I did have one question before shifting back to more mundane topics. "Was that the first time you've done anything like that?"

trybiman
trybiman
97 Followers