All Comments on 'Roommate Wanted, Apply Within'

by Eroscribe67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 14 years ago
Whoops! someone hit "Pause"

nice start, but startling end. Did you get tired of writing it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmm

not a bad story, despite the rushed ending. You could have tried to phrase the last paragraph differently. I personally would have left the last few sentences off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I liked this story, but I agree that the ending was rushed. Let your story flow. Good ending, but with a little work it could have been great. Please keep writing!

SeaBassKitSeaBassKitalmost 14 years ago
I have to agree

The previous writers hit it dead-on: PLEASE draw it out a bit and don't let the tale fall off a cliff ! You tell a tremendous story and develop it well, well written and it draws the reader in, but you just shut it down when it could have been extended and expanded upon. I hope to read more form you in the future...Thanks.

Eroscribe67Eroscribe67almost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate any and all comments...and the ending was intended. I knew I would get comments like this and it's all good. I specifically did NOT want to draw the story out longer than was necessary....and I DO see everyone's points and understand...perhaps one day when I feel like it, I will edit this story and create a longer, more fulfilling ending...but at the time, this is what felt right, for me, for the story. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story!!! I love your writing!

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 9 years ago
Like a Very Tasty Dessert: Short and Sweet

Mmmm what a lovely little story. I have seen ones that are more involved, but they all fall into that trap of going on, and on, and on.

This one doesn't and despite its brevity I didn't feel cheated. I got to the end and was wanting more. More!

So many others should try to do a good 2-3 page story at most and maybe a follow up part of a similar length if it's required. Not too short. Succinct, precise, well written characters, realistic unforced dialogue helps sell the unbelievable concept and makes it feel it could happen.

Does Sam have a male friend who's in a similar situation looking for a female housemate?

RacyWildeRacyWildeover 7 years ago

Mmm, nice story ;) Though, I did want more. :D I especially liked the erotic romanticism. I love reading about what a guy loves about a woman - and I felt all gooey the way Cam saw Sam. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very well written story. Has lots of details (which is good in a story), slowly builds up the story, and is very interesting. My only suggestion would be a second chapter dealing with their romance and eventual engagement before getting married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous