Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,136 Followers

The two girls curled up on opposite ends of the couch and began to feast on various Chinese delicacies and soda. They watched the last minutes of the movie that was just ending, then an ad for the next film appeared on the screen.

"Oh, I love this one," Diane said as she took a bite of shrimp, covered in lobster sauce. "I haven't seen it in a long time."

Jenny had never seen the film but knew what it was about. It had created a small stir when it had originally appeared in the theatres. It was the first film by a major studio to deal with the subject of lesbianism and bisexuality in professional women's sports. The basic storyline was about a young runner who drifts into an affair with an older athlete.

Any other time, Jenny wouldn't have cared what film they watched. God knows she had picked some real winners that Diane never complained about. But right now, a film about bisexuality was the last thing she needed. Still, she couldn't exactly tell Diane to pick another film without explaining why.

As the film went on, Jenny found herself studying her roommate more than what was on the television screen. She kept recalling the pictures of Diane and her ex-girlfriend, finding it impossible to get them out of her mind. More so when the two main characters in the movie began to become intimate. In her mind's eye, Jenny replaced the two actresses with Diane and Allison. A visualization of all the things the photographs didn't show.

A few days later, Jenny was working a noon to eight shift at Saint Clara's when she noticed the nurse's station was low on a few non-medical supplies. Since it was a slow evening and there were two others at the station, she decided to stretch her legs and go to the supply closet herself. The normal practice was to send one of the junior nurses.

The supply closet itself was something of a misleading description as it was actually a large L-shaped room at the far end of the floor. The supplies the nurse's station needed were in the back of the room and Jenny had to use the small stepladder kept there to reach them. Since they were scattered on different shelves, it took a few minutes to gather them all.

As she got off the ladder, Jenny heard voices from the front of the supply room. It was pretty unusual to have more than one person in the locked room on the day shift, and almost unheard of at night. Then she remembered rumors about the empty room sometimes being used as a place for nocturnal trysts. Her curiosity piqued, Jenny quietly moved down to where the L shaped room bent. A set of shelves extended a few feet beyond that so she could see who it was and what they might be doing, and at the same time stay hidden from their view.

Jenny felt a little disappointment when she saw that the new arrivals were Doris Blake, the nursing supervisor on the day shift and Kathy Young, a recent addition to the staff. It was pretty obvious to Jenny that Kathy was about to get one of Doris's legendary lectures. Talks that the shift supervisor preferred to give in private. Having twice been on the receiving end of those lectures when she had first started at Saint Clara's, Jenny certainly didn't envy the younger girl.

Still, she was curious as to what exactly the twenty-one year old had done to merit a lecture and moved a little closer to hear what Doris was saying. It turned out to be nothing like Jenny could ever have imagined.

" ... you actually fucked him," Jenny heard the forty-one year old redhead say, unable to believe the words coming out of the senior nurse's mouth.

"You knew I had something going with Doctor Richards and you still took him to your bed," Doris went on, her voice filled with a touch of anger.

Thomas Richards was a senior member of the hospital staff. A good looking man in his early fifties, Jenny remembered, with a nice sense of humor, Then she also remembered that he was quite married as well. Evidently he didn't take that seriously either.

"It didn't take much to get him there," Kathy was now saying, "so maybe you should be rethinking your relationship with him. From what I've heard, I'm not the first one either."

Jenny was shocked to discover that both women were sleeping with the good doctor. They were such different women, she thought as she compared the both of them. Obviously, Dr. Richards was one of those men who tried to screw anything in a skirt.

Aside from the difference in their ages, Doris was a slightly heavyset woman. Her most noticeable feature, as Jenny heard a few of the men on the floor comment many times, were a pair of 38DD breasts. Kathy on the other hand, was a tall, slim, small-breasted black girl with light coffee skin.

"I trusted you," Doris was saying, leading the eavesdropping Jenny to wonder why the older woman would share such a secret with a girl half her age. "I can't believe I trusted you..."

Kathy remained silent, letting Doris continue.

"... and I can't believe that I went to bed with you too. That I even licked your pussy. I must've been drunk out of my mind."

"What did she say?" Jenny asked herself, sure that she'd heard it wrong.

"Oh you weren't that drunk," Kathy said with a knowing smile, "and you didn't seem to have a complaint while you were doing it. In fact, you seemed to pretty much enjoy it ."

Now it was Doris's turn to stand silent as she didn't seem to be able to contest Kathy's claim. Something that Kathy already knew. A very close friend from school had spent time on Doris's floor a year before. She had given her a first hand account of both the older woman's insatiable preference for cunnilingus and the way she always acted if it had been her first time afterwards.

"Tell you what," Kathy said as she moved even closer to Doris. "Why don't you just forget about Doctor Richards. After spending a night with him, I can honestly say you wouldn't be missing much. Since our shift is almost over, what say we go back to my apartment and I'll give you a nice all over massage. In fact, this time I'll even go down on you. I'm sure you'd like that."

Doris seemed to be seriously considering the proposition as Kathy leaned over and, wrapping her arms around the older woman, kissed her on the lips. At the same time the younger woman cupped one of Doris's large breasts and massaged her nipple through the stiff starched material of her nurse's uniform.

From her vantage point and since they were standing right under one of the overhead lights, Jenny could see the dark skinned girl's tongue slide right into the Supervisor's mouth.

Breaking the kiss, Kathy took Doris's lack of protest as consent and told her she'd meet her in the parking lot in ten minutes. Doris paused for a breath then agreed. Finally the two exited the supply closet, leaving Jenny alone, still unable to believe what she had just witnessed.

"Unbelievable!" Jenny said to the empty room. "Doris and Kathy, who'd have ever imagined it?"

What she left unsaid, even to herself, was the fact that just the brief exchange had left her as excited as she'd been in a long time. She waited a few minutes to be sure they had gone on their way, then followed them out the door.

Back at the nurse's station, Jenny happened to be glancing out the window that overlooked the parking lot when Doris exited the building. She watched as the older woman, who she knew normally took the bus home, walked instead to an old red sedan and got it. The driver of the car wasn't visible, but she knew it was Kathy. To anyone else, it was just one co-worker giving another a lift home.

For the rest of her shift, she couldn't get the knowledge of what they were doing at that very moment from her mind. The nurses had a locker room and shower that she'd shared many times with both women. So it wasn't hard to form realistic images of them doing what Kathy had suggested.

By the time she was ready to go home, even she had to admit that her body was in a state of arousal. She refused to consider, however, that it was possibly due to the thought of the two women, or even her earlier discovery about Diane. No, it all had to be due, she told herself, to the fact that it had been too long since she'd taken care of her own sexual needs.

A problem that would be solved in a few hours anyway since Mark was meeting her for a late dinner. As wound up as she was, tonight was definitely going to be Mark's lucky night.

"Harder," Jenny cried out as Mark drove his cock into her once more, "Fuck me harder!"

It was the second time they'd fucked in an hour and still Jenny didn't feel satisfied. They'd rushed through dinner and breaking her normal rules, she took him back to her apartment since it was closer than his.

"Faster," Jenny added to her encouragement as she rode Mark's cock up and down in a female superior position, her unrestrained mounds bouncing in every direction.

"I'm going to come," Mark warned as she dropped her body down once more.

"Not yet!" Jenny responded as she added to her gyrations, trying to catch up.

For some reason, despite both their considerable efforts, Jenny had been unable to reach a climax during their first attempt. Now it looked like her lover was going to finish without her a second time.

"Wait!" she cried out futilely, rolling her body off his in an attempt to forestall his orgasm.

But it was too late, Mark was too far gone. Even without her attentions, his now freed cock jerked in the throes of orgasm, splashing drops of whiteness across his prone body.

"Fuck!" Jenny said in anger as she looked into Mark's smiling face as he dropped his head back and closed his eyes in satisfaction

She knew that there was no way, despite what he might brag to his friends, that he was going to be able to go at it a third try any time soon. The best she could now hope for was to finish herself off with her hand. She knew that , if experience was any indication, Mark would be asleep in minutes.

"Just fucking wonderful," Jenny said as she dropped down alongside the already sleeping Mark. "If I wanted to get myself off I'd have done it already."

Twenty minutes later, Jenny was still wide-awake when she heard the sound of running water in the bathroom. Looking at the clock, she realized Diane would've gotten home from her late shift a half hour ago. For a change, she had been the one too involved to hear the other come in.

Then Jenny remembered that in her haste to get to the bedroom, she had forgotten to turn on the red nightlight in the living room. It was the signal they had agreed on to let the other know they had an overnight guest. Just so they didn't run into him while half dressed in the middle of the night. In Diane's case it was a distinct possibility as she usually slept either nude or pretty close to it.

"Guess I'd better warn her," Jenny thought, figuring that she really should wash herself off as well. Normally, she would've done that already but was so mad at the world that she hadn't.

Draped in only a T-shirt, Jenny stood at the bathroom door and was about to knock when it opened from within. Standing there in the doorway was Diane, totally nude but for a pair of small red panties.

"Jenny," Diane said in surprise, "is there something wrong?"

The short-haired brunette didn't seem to hear the words. The sight of Diane's nude body took her breath away in a way she couldn't explain. Logically it made no sense, after all she'd seen her roommate in various stages of dress and undress uncounted dozens of times. Not to mention all the women whose bodies she had seen in a professional capacity. It wouldn't come to her until later that this was the first time she had looked at another woman in the way she looked at a man.

"Jenny, is something wrong?" Diane repeated, sure that the frozen face and strange look in her eyes signified that there was.

"Wrong?" Jenny repeated, her eyes never leaving the valley of Diane's breasts. "No, nothings wrong," she quickly said as she regained her composure. "I just wanted to tell you that I forgot to leave the nightlight on and that Mark is staying over. I didn't want you to bump into him in the middle of the night if the two of you got up at the same time. I mean the way you sleep and ..."

Diane cut Jenny off with a wave of her hand, saying not to worry about it. It was the first time since they had met, she thought, that she'd seen Jenny get so flustered or talk so excitedly. She had to wonder why her roommate, who up to now seemed totally normal, was now staring at her so strangely.

"Jenny, is there something else your not telling me?" Diane asked, having the feeling that there was.

"No, I mean yes," Jenny replied in the same excited voice.

"Honey, whatever it is, it's okay," the older blond insisted.

"I looked at your pictures," Jenny blurted out.

"What pictures?" Diane asked.

"The pictures from Scarlett's Cove," Jenny went on. "The ones with you and Allison. I was cleaning the closet and the box fell and I ..."

"... and you were curious and looked at them," Diane finished her sentence. "It's okay, I would probably have done the same thing."

When her words of assurance didn't change the funny look on Jenny's face, Diane's old fear returned. The contents of the photos might've been enough to change Jenny's mind about rooming together.

"Jenny, did those pictures upset you?" she asked. "That fact that I had a girlfriend?"

"They did upset me," Jenny answered, causing the worried look on Diane's face to grow more intense, "but not the way you think."

"I don't understand," Diane replied.

"They made me realize that..." Jenny said. "I mean at first I didn't understand, I didn't want to understand, but ..."

"Jenny, you have to slow down," Diane said. "You're not making sense."

Jenny paused for a heartbeat, then decided that she just didn't have the words to say what she wanted to say. So she did the next best thing.

Grabbing Diane's shoulders, Jenny unexpectedly pulled the other girl close and kissed her. A kiss that contained all the passion she was capable of.

Diane was totally stunned by the unexpected turn of events and the press of Jenny's lips against her own. Yet her disorientation lasted but a moment as she responded to the kiss in a like manner.

Both of them stood speechless for a few seconds after they broke the kiss. Until Diane broke the silence.

"Was that it?" Diane asked, thinking that seeing the photographs of her and Allison had awakened some curiosity in Jenny. "Or is there something else we need to talk about?"

"I'm in love with you," Jenny responded, her voice now strong and self assured.

"You sound very sure," Diane commented, noting the change in her tone.

"I am," was her simple reply.

"Then we definitely need to talk," Diane replied. "But before we do, I think you should be doing something else first."

"Something else?"

"Don't you think you should send Mark home?" Diane suggested.

"Oh my God," Jenny said, raising her hand to her mouth. "I forgot all about Mark."

"I kind of thought you had," A smiling Diane said as Jenny turned and raced back to her room to do just that.

Five minutes later, after a still sleepy and hastily dressed Mark had been shown the door, Jenny joined Diane on the couch. The two woman just stared at each other for a few seconds, neither really sure how to start. Then, Diane broke the impasse.

"Have you ever been in love with another girl before?" she asked.

"Yes," Jenny admitted, "back in high school. Her name was Nancy and she was my best friend."

"Did you and her ever ..." Diane started to ask, then rephrased her question. "Did you ever tell her?"

"Not for a long time," Jenny replied, "and then when I finally did, it was a disaster. She freaked out, telling me that it was sick to think like that. She stopped being my friend after I told her."

"I hope she didn't tell anyone else why you stopped being friends," Diane commented.

"Oh God, that would've been terrible," Jenny said as if she was only now considering that possibility. "We lived in such a small town. Practically everyone knew everyone else. We went away to different colleges after that so we really didn't see each other again. I heard she's married now with three kids already."

"No one after that?" Diane asked.

"No, I really tried to block it all out of my mind after that," Jenny answered. "I didn't want anyone to think I was some kind of freak or anything."

"Allison was the first girl I ever fell in love with," Diane offered, "and to be honest, my first reaction wasn't that much different than your friend's. I thought there was something really wrong with me. I'd been with men before, after all, I was hardly a virgin. Yet Allison and I connected on a level that I never felt before. I finally realized that it was the person I had fallen in love with, not her gender and that made it easier to accept."

"That's how I felt about Nancy," Jenny said, surprised that they had come to the same conclusion independently.

"I think a lot of women come to that conclusion," Diane said, "but more just try to bury it within themselves and conform to what society considers normal."

"Some do that with a vengeance," Jenny added.

"Yes, I do seem to have gone a little overboard," Diane grinned, "haven't I?"

"Maybe just a little," Jenny smiled back.

Another awkward pause filled the air for a few long seconds, only to be broken this time by Jenny. She asked the question she had been thinking since she had confessed to Diane that she was in love with her.

"Do you think you could ever fall in love with me?"

Diane bust out laughing, a laugh both involuntary and loud.

"No, I didn't mean that the way it came out," Diane said as she got her laughter back under control. "I just didn't expect that question, that's all."

"And you found the question funny?" Jenny asked, already regretting having asked it.

"Not the question," Diane said as she took Jenny's hand in hers and kissed it, "the situation."

"I don't understand," a now confused Jenny said.

"I starting falling in love with you the day you showed up on my doorstep," her blond haired roommate said. "At first, I told myself that it was because you look enough like Allison to almost be her sister. Then, the more we got to know each other, I began to realize that my feelings for you are even stronger than those I had for Allison. Yet at the same time, I was afraid to say anything because I didn't think those feelings would be reciprocal. I kept trying to bury those feelings by sleeping with almost any guy I knew."

Back in school, Jenny had heard the condition described as Don Juanism. Gay men denying their attraction to other men by dating multitudes of women. Try as she could, the brunette couldn't remember if there was a similar term for women in the same situation.

"So where do we go from here?" Jenny finally asked.

"You, I think, go to the shower," Diane said, drawing attention to the fact that Jenny still carried the after scent of her earlier lovemaking with Mark, "but if you ask real nicely, I think I might be talked into washing your back for you. Maybe even a few more parts of your body too."

Jenny tilted back her head as she let the warm waters wash over her body. Her arms held the two small metal rails on the opposite ends of the shower. The tenant who had the apartment prior to Diane had been an elderly man and had the supports installed to help him keep his balance. The twenty-four-year-old was sure he never envisioned the use they were now being put to.

The brunette closed her eyes as Diane pressed her body tight against hers, running her hands up and down Jenny's soapy body. The blond kissed her neck as she also squeezed her breasts, playing with the nipples until they became hard and erect.

Diane's hands continued to slide down along her roommate's slippery flesh, across her stomach and to her hips. Jenny responded by spreading her legs wide, giving Diane easy access to the light brown patch between them.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,136 Followers