Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Access Diane was quick to take advantage of as her fingers stroked the wet mound, a touch that Jenny felt to the core of her being. A second hand glided across the brunette's ass, drawing soapy circles across the smooth flesh.

"Oh Diane," Jenny moaned as the older girl tilted her head back and softly kissed her on the lips.

Letting go of the supports, Jenny turned around and threw her arms around Diane. She kissed her hard this time, her tongue pressing deep inside her mouth. A second and third kiss followed as she rubbed her breasts against Diane's, their hard nipples colliding with an electric touch.

An attraction that drew Jenny's attention as she closed her mouth over Diane's dark areola and began to massage it with her tongue. A rush of excitement filled her, a preview of what was to come as she moved on to the second of the large mounds.

Diane ran her hands through Jenny's wet hair and then down her back, wiping away some of the soapy residue. She reached up to the plastic hand held showerhead and removed it from its brace. Resting one hand on one of the supports, she washed the last of the soap off of both their bodies.

Showerhead still in hand, Diane lowered it to a point where the massaging jets of water were aimed right between Jenny's legs. The pulsating bursts danced across her most sensitive spots, acting like a dozen tiny fingers.

"Oh yeah," Jenny said loudly as she enjoyed the wet touch, opening her mouth to reluctantly abandon Diane's breasts.

"I thought you'd like that," Diane laughed as she raised the aim of the jets so that they played across Jenny's breasts as well.

The two nurses continued to play with each other, covering their bodies with soft and hard touches as well as a multitude of wet kisses. Jenny raised one leg to the small shelf that ran the length of the shower as Diane dropped down to her knees. The blond reached down with one hand and stroked her own mound as her other hand parted the soft folds of Jenny's sex. An opening that was quickly filled by her tongue.

In all the times she had fantasized about it, Jenny had never imagined that having a woman fuck her with her tongue would feel so good. Men had made her feel good in this way, but nothing like this.

Faster and faster, Diane's tongue moved up and down Jenny's pussy, adding to the exhilarating touch of her fingers against her clit. Blazing embers of passion raged across her body, starting a fire that would soon become a conflagration.

The water from the overhead shower had begun to cool, but the heat radiating from Jenny's flesh was such that she barely noticed it. Her whole world had quickly contracted to the point where it only included Diane's magic tongue and the delights it was capable of producing.

"Oh God, oh God, Oh my God!" Jenny gasped as her body suddenly exploded in a plenitude of Sapphic-induced raptures.

Her body quaked and her legs grew week. Only a firm grip on the support bars helped keep her standing. It was an orgasm of memorable proportions, one she would remember always.

"I love you, Diane," Jenny said as her roommate stood back up and the brunette wrapped her arms around her. "No one has ever made me feel that way."

"I love you too, Jen," Diane said as she lightly kissed her and then reached behind the other girl to shut off the now cold water. "but let's move this to someplace a little warmer."

"No problem," Jenny said, full of an eagerness to make Diane feel as good as she did right now. "Your bed or mine?"

END