RoomMates

Story Info
Angel and demon roommates get a catboy.
4.8k words
4.43
8.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sariel and Aaranath were vastly different. If asked, they would say they have nothing in common. He was an angel, but had defiled his god-given body with piercings, tattoos, modifications, he had little respect for his creator. Aaranath was a demon, studious, courteous, wise and soft spoken. They were opposites, but both regarded as far from normal for their respective origins. This was the cause for their union, which was only a union of habitat. They were roommates, but neither very much liked the other, so they had little to do with each other. It was calm this way, Sariel worked in a tattoo parlor and Aaranath worked in a library, and they just existed together but very much apart. That was until Aaranath found Nami.

Neither was from the mortal realm, but as that was where they resided, they had become used to it. Or so they thought, but when Aaranath saw a woman drop a box off on the side of a highway, he learned that the humans were not as benign as he believed. In the box was a small brown cat. He brought it home, and washed it in the tub, which it did not appreciate, and then debated if he should ask Sariel if they could keep it. As he sat on the couch he felt a hand on his shoulder. Startled, he turned to find a slender boy who appeared to be 18 or 19, with a flop of brown hair, with two cat ears poking out. A brown furred tail moved idly behind him. And he was naked. The door opened and Sariel walked in, freezing at the sight.

"Not in the living room." He said angrily. The boy darted back to the bathroom.

"It's not what you think." Aaranath began.

"I think there was a naked boy in the living room." Sariel said angrily.

"Okay, that's true, but I found him on the side of the road and I thought he was a cat." Aaranath said, which sounded not much better.

"It's clearly a human boy." Sariel pointed in the direction of the bathroom.

"When I brought him home he was in the form of a cat." Aaranath said. "So either he's cursed or it's a shapeshifter."

"So you brought a trickster into our house." Sariel huffed. Before Aaranath could dispute, Sariel was stomping towards the bathroom.

"Sariel wait!" Aaranath darted after the angel, who had stopped in the doorway of the bathroom. He couldn't see around the bulk of Sariel, who was very large with all his muscles, not to mention the big wings on his back. Sariel stepped inside and closed the door. Aaranath heard the click of the lock and felt the dread begin to pile up in his stomach.

Sariel sat on the toilet and regarded the small brown cat that was cowering in the tub.

"Come here, it's not you I'm angry with." His tone was commanding, and the cat did not respond in any way. "I know you understand me, where did you come from?" He asked. The cat's ears went back. "Me too." Sariel sighed. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to make sure you're not injured. I saw a cut on your leg." Slowly he stood, turning into the boy Sariel had seen in the living room, and came to stand before the angel. "I may be able to heal it." Sariel reached slowly to the boy's leg and saw a cut on the back of his thigh and a deeper one on his ankle. He healed the one on the boy's thigh, but the one on his ankle was deep, and clearly painful. He couldn't do much to help that, it would need real medical care to be done properly.

"Did they do this to you where you came from?" Sariel asked. The boy's ears went back again. "I'm not taking you back, but I need to know if it was done intentionally." The boy nodded. Sariel frowned.

"They cut our ankles so we can't run when they dump us." The boy said in a small voice. Sariel cursed under his breath, humanity always found new ways to be disgusting.

"I can give you some pain medicine, but you'll need to have a doctor look at it." Sariel said. The boy stood there in silence. Sariel stood and fished some pain meds out of the cabinet and handed two to the boy. "Swallow these. Do you need water?" The boy swallowed them and Sariel nodded. "Are you a shapeshifter?" Again, the boy nodded. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen." He said.

"What happened to your parents?"

"They left me at the-" He caught himself.

"Probably don't tell me where you came from. Matter of fact, don't tell Aaranath either. We'd both...find that behavior...punishable." Sariel tried to sound nonthreatening. "You can stay with us if you want. I'm Sariel, and the one who brought you in is Aaranath."

"I am Nami." He said, eyes downcast.

"We'll get you some clothes and then take you to the doctor." Sariel nodded and opened the door. Aaranath was waiting outside looking sick from worry.

"Did he hurt you? You can't kick him out he's just a boy." Aaranath said urgently.

"Nami can stay as long as he wants, but his leg is hurt pretty badly, so we'll have to get him a disguise so we can take him to the doctor." Sariel said casually, brushing past Aaranath. "Go get him clothes. Something that will cover his ears and hide his tail." Sariel said, walking to the kitchen.

"Who do you think you are ordering me around?" Aaranath straightened his back, and followed the angel with a frown.

"I'm sorry, do you not want Nami to see a doctor?" Sariel looked at Aaranath who sputtered and huffed. "Then what are you still doing here?" Sariel's words caught Aaranath off guard, and the demon left in a huff. Nami hovered in the doorway.

"Sit, you need to stay off that ankle." Sariel said. Nami didn't move. Sariel pointed at the small table and chairs. "Do I need to tie you down?" Still Nami didn't move. Sariel left the pot he'd put on the stove to move towards Nami. Nami came up to around chest level to the massive frame of Sariel. Sariel was tall, broad, and his skin was littered with tattoos, they covered much of him from the neck down and he had one on his right temple. His septum was pierced and he had plugs in his ears and a stud in each upper lip forming angel bites. His wings had been dyed black and had piercings in them as well. He wore a black shirt with the logo of the shop he worked at, black jeans, and big black boots. He was what most would consider an intimidating sight. But Nami, naked and unafraid, stared up at him with a blank expression.

"Just a minute ago you cowered in the tub at the sight of me." Sariel commented, idly.

"Before I realized." Nami replied, tail swishing playfully. Sariel raised a pierced eyebrow. "That you want to have sex with me."

"What would you know about that?" Sariel asked, small smile playing on his lips.

"I can smell it." Nami said, leaning closer to Sariel.

"Can you now? What else do you smell?" Sariel asked.

"My arousal too." Nami looked up at Sariel with a bold stare, how big amber eyes fixed on Sariel, daring him to do something about the naked boy in his path.

"Who are you aroused by, Nami?" Sariel asked.

"You." Nami exhaled the word, quietly. "And Aaranath."

"Both? We're nothing alike." Sariel frowned, turning back to the stove. He put pasta in the now boiling pot.

"You both want me though." Nami said.

"Is that all it takes?" Sariel sounded bitter.

"You are both much bigger than me. And you both have been kind, taking care of me." Nami was considering things now. "You seem more raw, like you would be rough, Aaranath seems more methodical, less wild." Sariel snorted.

"Unfortunately for you Nami, we don't share." Sariel said. Nami seemed confused by this.

"You can both have me." He said. Sariel shook his head.

"We don't do things like that." Sariel said. Nami frowned, considering this.

"Why not?" Nami asked.

"I think you've been living as a cat too long, you're used to it being a freeforall." Sariel laughed. "It's not like that for us."

"Have you tried it? You can share me." Nami said. Sariel sighed, and drained the pasta.

"You shouldn't consider yourself something to be passed around."

"But I like it." Nami frowned. "I want to bring you both pleasure."

"We don't need that from you though, we're helping you because we want to, not because our arousal by you makes us." Sariel said, serving a bowl of pasta.

"I didn't think you were, it's my choice. I want to be with you both." Nami said. He moved to the table and sat, finally. "I want to." He added before he began eating. Sariel stood, staring at the naked boy, considering what he'd said. When Aaranath got back he deposited the bags and looked at the pasta.

"Can I have some?" The demon asked. The conversation stirred in Sariel's head and he frowned.

"It's not to share." Sariel said. Nami looked at him, before looking back at his plate. Aaranath shrugged and showed Nami some of the clothes he'd bought.

"I'd rather wear nothing." Nami said.

"We need you covered to go to the doctor. We have to hide your ears and tail." Aaranath said.

"Why?" Nami asked.

"Because we're pretending you're human. Humans can fix your ankle better than we can, so you have to pretend to be one." Aaranath explained. Nami nodded.

"When I'm here can I wear nothing?" Nami asked. Aaranath looked at Sariel for help.

"Nami wants us both to fuck him." Sariel said. Aaranath's eyes went wide and he looked back and forth between the other two.

"How did this come up?" Aaranath asked finally.

"He says he can tell we're both into him and that he wants us both in him." Sariel grumbled.

"Nami?" Aaranath looked at Nami who smiled and nodded. "At the same time?" Aaranath asked.

"You're not actually considering this are you?" Sariel snapped.

"You didn't?" Aaranath asked, looking surprised.

"Of course not. We don't share things." Sariel said impatiently. "Let alone a lover."

"I thought the thing with the pasta was weird. So you were all worked up by Nami wanting to be in a polycule with us that you didn't want to give me pasta?" Aaranath laughed. Sariel huffed.

"Make a doctor's appointment for him. I'm going to bed." Sariel turned to go.

"Wait we need to figure out sleeping arrangements." Aaranath said.

"I suppose you want to all sleep in one bed." Sariel said bitterly.

"I just don't think it's fair that only one of us has to share a bed. Why doesn't Nami sleep in your bed tonight, and mine tomorrow and we can go from there?" Aaranath suggested.

"You brought him home, you sleep with him." Sariel huffed.

"Tomorrow's your day off so you sleep with him and then take him to the doctors." Aaranath said. Sariel sighed heavily and walked away. Nami looked at Aaranath.

"So no sex?"

--

Sariel woke to a nice warm bed, he was cuddled up with a nice warm body, it fit neatly against his chest, and was firm against his morning wood. He opened his eyes to see a mess of brown hair and two cat ears poking out. He was holding Nami tightly against him, bare chest and pierced nipples, to the slender curvature of Nami's smooth back. Sariel had gone to bed in only boxers, and here was Nami sleeping naked in his bed. Sariel moved his hips experimentally. It was to see how it felt against the boy. He let out the softest moan, but was clearly not awake yet.

Sariel's hand moved under the blanket to the boy's ass, spreading the cheeks and sliding up and down between them. His boxers were getting in the way. Of the experiment. Because that's definitely all this was. Sariel pulled his boxers down and pushed his cock against Nami's ass. The boy moaned again as Sariel rutted against him. Sariel took Nami's slender wrist and pulled it behind him to put his hand on his cock. Nami's hand wrapped around Sariel's cock and positioned it to his asshole, inviting the angel in. Sariel didn't stop his rutting motion, but this time, because of Nami, the head popped into the boy's asshole. Nami moaned out loud this time. Slowly, he would pull out a little and then push in a bit farther than before, each time Nami moaned louder. He kept moving slow, just pushing in a little more, just a little more, for the experiment. Nami's hand moved to spreading his ass and Sariel considered maybe it wasn't an experiment. Maybe he was just fucking Nami.

"Are you okay?" Sariel asked.

"Faster." Nami moaned, his tone desperate. Sariel's eyes widened, Nami wanted this. He was desperate for it, and Sariel had given in. He could not stop Nami from fucking Aaranath just as much as he could not stop himself from fucking Nami. His arms moved possessively around Nami's torso, keeping him firmly against his chest as he began moving faster in and out of the boy. It clearly wasn't his first time riding dick, given how easily his ass took Sariel's girth, but it did seem to be stretching more than the boy was accustomed to. He moaned and pushed back into each thrust.

"Harder." He moaned. Sariel grunted and began pummeling in and out of the boy, he used one hand to grab the boy by the tail, pulling it to give him a better angle to fuck his ass. Nami seemed to like this because his moaning increased. He moved one hand to Nami's hip, the noise of their bodies clapping together was ringing in his ears. He felt his wings extend, and had to change position. He rolled Nami onto his stomach, on his shoulders and knees while Sariel was on his knees behind the boy, one hand on his tail, the other on his hip, he had not stopped. Nami's hands were still spreading his ass but from the noises he was making, it sounded like he was close to climax. Sariel smirked, this little slut was going to cum without even touching his cock.

"Fuck Nami." Sariel grunted, he felt his wings filling the air above him of their own accord.

"I'm cumming." He said in a desperate voice. Sariel didn't stop, and Nami trembled and shot a spurt with each thrust until Sariel finally came in his ass with a grunt. His wings shuddered above them, and Nami moaned as Sariel finished. When Sariel pulled out Nami turned and licked his cock clean.

"You little slut." Sariel said with a soft smile. "Fine, you got your wish. You me and Aaranath." Sariel said, Nami said nothing, just licked Sariel's cock merrily.

They went to the doctor and found significant damage to Nami's tendon. The doctor recommended surgery, but additionally, that Nami rest it until it was healed from the surgery when he would begin physical therapy.

Upon arriving home Sariel conveyed this to Aaranath so they could decide what to do over the phone.

"He can't go to surgery as he is now." Aaranath said.

"It was practically all our savings combined to get glimmers for the pair of us though." Sariel said.

"Haven't you been saving since then?" Aaranath asked.

"Only major expenditures were at the parlor." Sariel said.

"And I guess I can eat out less." Aaranath said.

"Well about that, maybe not." Sariel said.

"Did the stove break?" Aaranath's tone went up an octave.

"I fucked Nami." Sariel said.

"You idiot you scared me." Aaranath huffed. "So I guess we're polyamorous now. I'll get a book on it."

"I'm not fucking you though." Sariel said.

"No one expected you to." Aaranath's tone was impatient, as if Sariel were being dumb. "Well, I guess schedule the surgery and I'll talk to the coven we got our glimmers from." And with that, the conversation ended. Sariel glared down at Nami who had dropped to his knees and fished Sarie's cock out. It promply went in Nami's mouth the moment they got in the door, so Sariel had to try to focus on Aaranath's words as Nami bobbed merrily on his cock.

"I was on the phone." Sariel huffed. Nami ignored him. "I have to make an appointment for your surgery." Again, no response other than the sound of slurping. "Doesn't your ankle hurt?" Sariel asked. Nami looked up at him, a moment's pause, shrugged, and then went back to bobbing on Sariel's cock. Sighing, he called the doctor's office to make the appointment.

"As soon as available." Sariel said. "That's fine." His hand moved to the back of Nami's head, he was getting close. "Yes, thank you." He hung up quickly as he grunted. "I'm cumming." He pushed deep into Nami's eager mouth and came.

"You could've waited until I was off the phone." Sariel said with a grumble.

"You could've waited to be on the phone." Nami countered.

"Are you hungry?" Sariel asked. Nami nodded and sat at the table.

"We have to save money so how does soup sound?" Sariel asked looking in the cabinets. Nami nodded.

After they ate Sariel went to his room to change. The door opened and Aaranath walked in, looking annoyed.

"Hi Nami, where's Sariel?" Aaranath asked.

"Bedroom." Nami said.

"Sariel, the coven is asking for a lot so I hope you've saved up." Aaranath called down the hall.

"I figured they would." Sariel said coming out in sweatpants with his long black hair tied up. "How much is it for an even split?"

"Two thousand from each of us." Aaranath said.

"Fuck." Sariel sighed. "Okay." He sat at the table and got on his phone. "I'll transfer it to you, just get it done, his appointment is two days from now." Nami's good foot slid under the table to Sariel's crotch, and massaged his cock.

"I'm going to the gym." Sariel stood, carefully not to jostle Nami's good ankle, and left. Nami looked up at Aaranath.

"I had to haggle them down to that price too." Aaranath said aloud, although not really to anyone. He turned to go to his room. He was a tall slender man with ruby skin and long black horns. His hair was black, although unlike Sariel, it was naturally so, and he kept it short. His body was lean, sleek, toned, not the pile of muscles that Sariel was. Usually wore button up shirts and slacks and ties, but as he entered his room he began shedding these formal clothes. Nami watched from the doorway. When Aaranath got his shirt, vest and tie off Nami moved closer, reaching out to tough Aaranath's smooth skin. He was soft and warm.

"I might not be too fun right now Nami." Aaranath said.

"Let me." Nami's hands moved to Aaranath's belt. They stayed with their eyes locked, but Nami unbuckled and removed his belt, before unzipping his pants and shimmying them down so Aaranath could step out of them. Nami's hands moved next to the hem of his boxers, hooking his fingers in the elastic, he slowly slid them down to allow Aaranath's half erect cock to spring into view. It was long, while Sariel had girth on his side, Aaranath had length. Nami helped Aaranath step out of his boxers, before allowing his hands to slide along the demon's legs, up to his thighs before back down. It was soothing. "Sit." Nami said, guiding Aaranath backwards to the bed to sit on the edge. Nami knelt between Aaranath's legs, caressing his smooth skin, rubbing him soothingly. Slowly his hands slid up Aaranath's thighs to the base of his cock. They continued up to caress Aaranath's chest, pushing him back against the bed. "Relax." Nami said.

Aaranath sighed, one of his hands going idly to Nami's hair, tracing the curvature of an ear, lacing his fingers in the mop of curls, gently caressing the back of his neck. Nami's touch seemed to extend Aaranath's relaxation, so he kept going, caressing, massaging, soothing, to his shoulders, down his arms. Nami kissed the palm of Aaranath's hand, before returning it to his hair. His hands moved back to the base of Aaranath's cock, before slowly sliding up the length of it. He kept it firm but gentle, up and down until it was hard. Slowly Nami slid his mouth onto it, up and down, slow, gentle, relaxing. He kept going, bit by bit until it was all the way in, and his nose was pressed to Aaranath's abdomen. Slowly he went back up, sliding his tongue along the underside, a firm but nice pressure, before back down. Aaranath's hand on Nami's head became a pressure, easing Nami's pace to quicken gradually. It wasn't the rough use that Sariel had done, it was a gentle suggestion, a hint of pressure. Nami moved to Aaranath's hand's guidance, until he was bobbing on Aaranath's cock.

"I'm cumming." Aaranath as he pulled his cock out of Nami's mouth and with a last few pumps, he came on Nami's face. Nami kept his eyes clothes, but held his mouth open and his tongue out so Aaranath dribbled the last drops on his tongue. Nami sat back and smiled. Aaranath admired his work, he'd gotten it on Nami's ears, in his hair, and all over his face, it was a sight to behold. Nami's tongue flicked out and licked some ooze into his mouth with a smile. "Lets clean you up." Aaranath stood and took Nami by the hand, leading him to the bathroom. He sat Nami on the toilet and unwrapped his foot, kissing the top of it. He ran the water before lifting Nami into the shower, and holding him with Nami's legs wrapped around Aaranath's torso. Aaranath leaned slowly into the water, using one hand to support the boy by the ass, and the other to rub the cum out of his hair and eyes. Nami kept his eyes closed, and held tight to the demon.

12