RoomMates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess even in this form you don't like water." Aaranath chuckled. Nami's ears went back and his tail hung limp, water dripping off it. "Why don't we see if we can do something about that?" Aaranath nuzzled his face into the crook of Nami's neck. Slowly Aaranath lowered Nami onto his cock. Nami seemed to sigh in relief at the sensation, and the demon wondered if it was a good enough distraction from the water. He leaned Nami's upper back against the tile wall while keeping his legs up and supporting his ass, but his free hand moved to wrap around Nami's cock. It was petite, but then Aaranath supposed it was probably proportionately appropriate for Nami since he was so small in stature. He and Sariel were both inherently tall due to their origins as nonhuman, but Nami the size of a smaller human, normal other than the ears and tail. Aaranath pumped the cock in his hand to the speed of his thrusts into Nami's ass, and the boy let out soft mewls of pleasure, clutching to Aaranath. Slowly, gently, gradually he picked up speed, he wanted Nami to feel good, since Nami had made him feel good. Nami's face screwed up as he tried to hold back his orgasm.

"Cum for me Nami." Aaranath purred seductively. Nami immediately came, but the evidence washed away in the water. Aaranath kept going, he slowed for Nami to catch his breath between rounds, but as Nami got hard again, he picked up speed. Thrusting in Nami's tight little asshole, the expression of pleasure, the feeling of the boy's grasping, needing hands, the little pants and pleasure noises, it pushed Aaranath over the edge. He thrust deep into Nami and with a pleased grunt, came. Nami followed suit and came again. Aaranath put Nami down and washed them, the feeling of the warm water and the scent of the soap soothed their heated moment into one of calm relaxation. When they were done Aaranath picked Nami up and put him back on the toilet before drying the boy, rubbing him head to toe with a big plush red towel. He was careful with Nami's foot and when they were both done, he carried Nami to the living room and put him on the couch with his foot up. He went and got changed into a pair of pajama pants and a hoodie. Sariel came home shortly after and took a quick shower before coming to sit with them in a different pair of sweatpants.

"I'll give them the money tomorrow." Aaranath said.

"Good because his appointment is three days so that gives him time to get used to it." Sariel said. It was awkward silence, Sariel and Aaranath never really hung out, they were only both here to be around Nami. Nami seemed to be at peace, but eventually noticed the tension. He got up and crawled over to Sariel. He pulled Sariel's sweatpants down.

"Not here." Sariel hissed.

"Together." Nami said.

"No." Sariel looked at Aaranath with distrust.

"I have two holes." Nami frowned. Sariel looked at Nami's pout and his will to resist slowly crumbled. Nami returned to pulling on his sweatpants, finally pulling Sariel's cock into view. He bobbed a few times on it before looking over his shoulder at Aaranath. He tapped his ass, inviting the demon to participate. Aaranath, apparently the more adventurous of the two, pulled his cock out and spit on it, holding it to Nami's ass. Slowly he pushed in, and Nami started moving his mouth to Aaranath's speed. Sariel focused on Nami, as if afraid to look at Aaranath during this, but Aaranath had no such problems, he held Nami's hip with one hand while he pumped the boy's cock with his other hand. His thrusts were firm going in, his balls slapped against Nami noisily, but he pulled back slowly, keeping the pace a taunting speed. Sariel, clearly not enjoying the teasing, grabbed the back of Nami's head and began roughly pummeling the boy, pounding in and out of his mouth. Aaranath picked up speed to match, but before any of them came he froze, his hand at the base of Nami's cock, his own member balls deep in the boy's ass.

"Switch places." Aaranath said. Sariel needed no more direction, and easily lifted Nami around the middle, lowering him unceremoniously onto his cock. Aaranath came to stand in front of them so Nami could suck his cock. Sariel roughly bounced Nami up and down on his cock, not giving the boy the benefit of a reach around that Aaranath had allowed. Nami didn't need it, he moaned as his body trembled, cum spurt from his cock but the other two kept going.

"Slutty little cat." Sariel grinned. Sariel was getting close to cumming, but wanted to make Nami cum again too so he had to extend it at least a little longer. "Switch." He said. They switched again, back to their original position, and Aaranath did not slow his speed, he went right into slapping in and out of Nami, his hands on his hips as he slid his length back and forth. Sariel finally looked over and saw Aaranath close to cumming. Nami too had returned to the edge of bliss. He grabbed Nami's tail and pulled it, suddenly allowing Aaranath new depths and eliciting noises from Nami's stuffed mouth akin to a keeping mewl. He pushed his cock deeper in the boy's throat and grunted.

"I'm cumming." Aaranath groaned.

"Me too." Sariel grunted. Nami moaned, unable to chorus their sentiment, but he too was close. With a collection of pleasure filled moans, the three men came.

--

Sariel, Aaranath, and Nami sat in the living room, all freshly showered, all with a new perspective on the household relations. "So I guess we do that now." Sariel said.

"It makes for a more interesting homelife." Aaranath laughed.

"I mean, having a live-in fucktoy'll do that." Sariel laughed, looking at Nami who smiled at being addressed as such.

"You're allowed to go out and do things other than just have sex with the two of us." Aaranath said to Nami.

"I'm happy being a housecat for now." Nami said, putting his head down on Aaranath's lap and his feet on Sariel's. So things were different, the demon and the angel were fucking their catboy.

12