Roommates

Story Info
They really did need a place to stay.
2.2k words
4.13
23.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

It's been quite awhile since I have written anything. In the last year and a half everything in my world sort of went all to hell.

For one thing, when my wife Debra's Mother passed away the inheritance was very large. That was a surprise to me, Debra and I were together over a decade and I really only had a partial clue.

With the property added in, the estate was millions.

Then Debra went back there to deal with it all. Next she insisted that I move there also, and there is no way in hell that was going to happen.

At an impasse, it was time to move on, not exactly something a 76 year old man wants to do.

Just a few months passed, our separation was final, then I found out far too late to do anything at all about it, that Debra caught that COVID disease... and.. died.

That was a shock, and it has taken me a long time to get past it. My 77th birthday came and went, about all I have done is walk down to the waterfront cafe and have some Coffee, shoot the shit with the fishermen.

I am lucky, I have some money, enough I will have no concerns the rest of my life. That is not even the issue, the issue is my wife is gone and I am alone.

+++

I did have a roommate, her name is Kate. I wrote about her, she is a sweetie and is now a nurse at the hospital over on the coast. Handy to have around because she just happened to be a bit naughty and a bit willing so we had some fun now and then.

I might be old but everything still works just fine and I make the claim that I look nowhere near my age. So when my now 30 something sexy roommate reaches down and does a happy ending after giving a brisk rubdown, it's OK. She always told me she likes to do that for guys.

But of course Kate met some guy, I met him too and he is way better than a couple of duds she went out with before. He runs an auto repair shop, specializes in electronic and computer issues. Kate moved in with him, which left me with no one.

Around this town there are no shortages of overweight white haired old ladies.

In a pinch that is fine but without fail, bed one of those and they become attached to my front door. My neighbor Walt Baker, he lives about 4 houses down, I mow his lawn and several others in the Summer for the hell of it, something to do and I have a huge riding mower.

My own lawn I could do with scissors, so, like I said, something to do. Now when I get down to Walt's house, there is a side strip and pretty good back yard. So, when I looked up and there was Terry, his naked wife standing in the window looking at me, I was thinking it was an accident. Then I thought maybe with a reflection she could not see me? But the mower, it is not quiet, so unless she was deaf, she knew I was there.

Two weeks later, same thing. Just as I was finishing up, she came out with a glass of some pink lemonade.

Yep, naked.

"I hope you don't mind, I prefer to be nude around the house." Big smile on her face.

Next she asked me to come in, I was getting what was going on and I don't do other guy's wives, way it is. Not that Terry was bad looking, she actually was very good looking but I just do not do other guy's wives.

Too much trouble.

All I had was to go in my bathroom and whack off, nothing else left for me.

+++

Of course by Fall this year, our world was going to hell in a handbasket. Everywhere we look, people wearing masks, thousands and thousands of people sick, some dying. Of course I knew, after all, my ex wife died of the damn stuff.

I have no idea why it didn't get me at the same time.

Only two ways to approach the situation. Huddle down at home, and go outside fearful of everyone and everything only when there is no other choice..?

Or, say fuck it, and do whatever I want.

What I needed was a woman around, someone to share my life and my on the large size house with, someone I could trust, and of course they had to be checked so they are disease free.

Me.. 77. Good luck with that, right? What are the odds of finding another Kate for a roommate, anyway. Slim and none seemed to fit right there.

So. I ran an ad. Yeah, I know. What kind of ad can an old coot like me run to find a roommate that is nice looking, friendly, easy to get along with, willing and on the frisky side?

That one person I knew that fit that bill is my late wife Debra, and Kate, a gal that Debra moved in with us when we were still together to help through nursing school.

I placed the ad in a certain advertisers I know of that accepts some of the more.. "liberal" type ads. Waste of time to post it in the local paper, that much I knew already.

I didn't expect much in the way of any response, I got 187 of them the first week! All fairly close, too.

About half of them were sounding like ladies of the evening, quite a few had a screw or too not all that snug, about the same as one might find when trying to date.

Then! I got the most classic response that I could have ever gotten.

"Hello, my wife and I saw your ad and thought we would take a chance. I am unemployed and as you know, finding work is impossible right now. From your ad, it appears you are looking for a female for occasional personal attention in exchange for sharing your home? We are really in a financial bind so would like to do that, and my wife and I would be quite pleased to share with you."

It was signed as Thomas and Karen, I checked their location and it was barely 10 miles down the coast. The photo was of a nice looking couple, in shape and Karen was strikingly pretty.

Still, while their letter did give hints, I was not sure exactly what the deal was. I set that letter aside, went through the rest. Nothing there that looked very good, I picked up that odd response, curious.

There was a phone number, so, I called.

I had a short conversation with Thomas, who sounded pleasant enough.

Finally, I asked him just what he was suggesting, up until that point it was mostly beating around the bush.

"Since your ad was in that underground newspaper, we both assumed you would be interested in something .. sexual." He told me.

"I really was thinking along the lines of a roommate/ girlfriend." I told him.

"We aren't swingers or anything like that, it's just that we are desperate and Karen told me she was willing if the guy was OK."

Even more curious, we made an appointment to meet at the cafe down the street. At that point, I wasn't too sure of a situation like this, I mean, I have massaged married women in the past and while there have been a few incidents that I have related in my stories, this one would be totally different.

Our meeting went well, they looked just like their photos. Thomas then floored me by asking me if I wanted to try Karen out, see if we were compatible.

Not something I would have expected, but it had now been quite some time and Karen really is a very attractive lady.

They followed me to my house, I gave them a tour, they seemed pleased. One thing I do is keep a clean and neat house, always have. The Thomas suggested that he would head back to their place, he had packing to do so even if things didn't work out, it all had to be done.

This left me alone with a pretty young housewife in her middle 30's and It was expected that we would have sex to see what I thought about a situation like this.

+++

Now I should be ashamed of myself, taking advantage of another man's wife is not something to be proud of but there was no hiding, no cheating, and every sign she gave me was one not only of being willing, but.. eager?

"I shouldn't say this but I haven't been with a different man since Tommy and I got married, so I really am looking forward to it."

"Doesn't the idea upset him?" I asked.

"No. We have been to nude beaches, things like that. He has always encouraged me that if I saw someone I liked, then sex would be OK. But until now, it just never happened, and if it's a way for us to get back on our feet, I am happy to oblige." She gave me a big smile.

+++

I do have to say here that Karen naked could only be described as very nice. Not a model type beauty, there was that common sag to her breasts that cause the nipples to develop an oval shape. She also did not shave or wax, to be honest finding a natural one is refreshing. She had one unique feature, her labia were large and protruding, certainly not the sweet curve that is actually fairly common.

And, she was most certainly ready! She had my clothing off in seconds, dropped to her knees and engulfed half of me into her mouth in one fell swoop. If anything, her talents there were easily equal to my late wife's, and she exceeded anything I had ever know before.

It all turned me on, more so than I had been in many months, so much so that I only lasted a few minutes. I rolled over, thinking we were done, but Karen was having none of that and in minutes she had me up and raring to go as much if not more so that the first time.

We were still well involved when I heard Thomas in the living room, it caused me to hesitate.

"Don't stop, Danny! Thomas is just bringing in a few things." She gasped.

Presumptuous I thought, I hadn't yet said it would be OK, but?? Here I was with my erection fully embedded in the guy's wife, so I guess he just assumed. Or he knew his wife's talents very well.

+++

I guess I have to say here, I have no idea how long or even if this situation will last. Thomas and Karen seem to really be in love, he seems unaffected by what is going on. Perhaps he even enjoys the idea? I don't know, we never really have discussed it.

Karen is very onto my schedule, so she slips into my bedroom when she thinks it is about the right time, which is a bit less than twice a week. The rest of the time she spends in the spare room with Thomas. I am, I suppose, a convenience.

No modesty at all, either, we are like old married people. And, that is OK.

One interesting thing, Sandi, my sort of adopted Daughter came by for a visit, Karen was in the kitchen, Thomas was off looking for work, which is what he has done every day since they came to live with me. So far, just short term stuff, nothing permanent.

Sandi was of course quite curious. I explained that Thomas and Karen were in hard times and I was letting them live here until things improved. She looked at me, Sandi is very smart. She grinned and patted my arm.

"Whatever makes you happy, Daddy!" Sandi knows me very well.

Happy? I guess in a way I am. I would have thought I would feel guilty about the situation, but oddly, I don't. I also know very well it will not last, sooner or later Thomas will land a job somewhere. In the meantime, we have a living wife that takes great care of the house, does the shopping which I hate to do, and shares herself with her two men.

That really is what we have, a situation with Karen and her two men, one a young man, one a Grandpa.

In the last six weeks or so, I haven't even thought about looking for anyone, about all I do now is go fishing on the jetty and go down to the cafe to B/S with the Crab boat guys.

The one grizzled old guy named Russie, beats me how he got that nickname, commented on the pretty thing I had living with me. We talk a lot, I think he knows where every Crab in the Ocean lives, and their names.

I just shrugged, he laughed.

"Ya sure did perk right up when she came to live with ya!" He cackled.

Seems like quite a few around here know my business. With Debra gone, I have nothing to go back to, everything is ahead of me.

That's OK, too!

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers