Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, trying to collect my thoughts.

Normally when I have found myself alone in my own room, I would just fire up some videos on my laptop to use as inspiration, then it was over. That was how I figured most people handled themselves. Now here I was, sitting next to a woman on the couch, while she was possibly touching herself. It felt crazy to even think it. Not something I had ever imagined any of my former roommates doing. Not by a long stretch.

My mind reeled. What should I do? Leave and let her finish? Just ignore it? My palms started to sweat. The feelings of confusion I had became eclipsed by feelings of arousal in a very weird mix of emotions. Without turning my head I strained to confirm what was happening. Her shorts were moving a bit, but I still couldn't be sure.

Her other hand stopped rubbing her exposed thigh and slid under her shirt. Slowly moving up towards her chest. A soft sigh of satisfaction escape from her lips at her own touch.

My heart rate quickened. If it had just been a quick motion I would have probably chalked it up to her scratching, adjusting herself, or something along those lines. Instead what I saw was her hand grasping, squeezing gently at her ample chest beneath her shirt.

Despite my reserved thoughts, I felt myself grow stiff. The uncertainty that she could possibly be performing such an intimate act had my head spinning.

Taking a deep breath, I adjusted how I was sitting on the couch so that I was leaning away from her, mirroring her pose. My left hand supported my head on the arm of the couch while the other lay, trapped in my lap, hand over what had grown into a full erection. 

I was transported back to being a young man. One who didn't fully understand what his body was doing at the time. Trying to hide unexpected hard-ons that seemed to just spring up without a thought, just as the bell rang or you were called up to the front of the class. Back then I had usually been wearing jeans and with a quick wave of my hand I could hide myself. I had thought myself a master of subtlety, tucking it up into my waistband until the blood drained back down. That was not the case tonight. I had changed into a pair of gym shorts that did little to nothing to hide what I was packing. Shifting around, I hid my erection behind my leg, hopefully out of view. I felt dirty for being turned on. Like I wasn't supposed to see. Or that I wasn't supposed to be there while she took care of herself. Why was she doing it then? She could have gone to her room or waited until I left. It wasn't like I was peeking through a cracked door to spy on her. So why was I feeling so anxious about the situation?

Part of me wondered if maybe I was meant to see. Thinking back to our first time hanging out at the bar with everyone else. I had thought she was the one picking me up with how forward she had been. Maybe that was just who she was. A woman who was straight forward and did what she wanted when she wanted.

My attention refocused to what was currently happening. Her eyes were still on the tv, but it didn't look like she was really watching. Occasionally her eyelids would flicker or start to roll back, the light from the tv reflecting off them.

The movie became background noise as I kept taking sideways glances at Roxy. Watching her hand, hidden by her shorts, move and shift, eliciting deep inhales and soft sighs.

With my leg hiding what I was doing, I began to tease hard cock through the thin fabric of my gym shorts.

Roxy's occasional fidget became a full on squirm as things progressed. Her eyelids fluttered closed and her breathing quickened. I sat there, running my fingers along the length of my shaft, taking in the sight of her hidden hands moving. Each movement bringing her ever closer to her goal.

With my focus elsewhere I hadn't really taken the time to think about it, but she had great legs. I remembered noticing them in the car on that cold night she brought me to her apartment. Her thighs were muscular, tapering down to well defined calves. I knew she went to the gym on a regular basis, but had never really seen the product of her efforts in such a stark way.

Slowly, she let the leg that had been hiding everything stretch out. Her hand was down under her waistband. The material of her shorts shifting with the motions underneath. Seeing my suspicions confirmed sent a jolt through my body. It felt unreal. Seeing her hand shift and move, coaxing a low moan from deep within her chest... it brought me to a new peak.

I couldn't believe how arousing it was, to watch a woman as beautiful as Roxy doing something so intimate. So private. It was even hotter that she wasn't hiding it anymore, or didn't care to hide it. The brazenness of it had me almost ready to explode. 

I gave my hard cock a squeeze, feeling it pulse through my shorts. How far was she going to go?

How far was I wanting to go?

My heart stopped cold when I heard her moan in a low voice, "About time..."

I shifted in panic, my leg shooting out, exposing my erect cock sticking up through the thin fabric of my shorts. Turning my head I found her smiling at me as she wiggled her shorts off. "I was wondering when you'd get the hint, stupid."

Her words washed over me, wiping away the doubt and anxiety building in my mind.

She had wanted me to see.

My eyes traveled over her now exposed lower half. Rising in a 'V' from between her legs, was a contrasted tan line. It rose up and around the tops of her hips to disappear under her shirt. She probably wore one piece swimsuits I figured. Framed between muscular thighs a patch of dark pubic hair poked out, hiding just beyond the curve of her thigh. The hair was trimmed in such a way that it kept everything neat while still looking natural.

Slowly, she began to run her fingernails along her taut stomach and down her legs. Then back up when she hit the end of her reach. It took considerable effort, but I drew my gaze up into her eyes. The spark of desire in them was even more arousing than seeing her touch herself.

"I told you I get weird when I smoke." Her voice had dropped low. Like she was revealing a secret. One that only the two of us should ever know about. Her eyes shimmered as she lay back, only a shirt covering the rest of her.

My voice caught as I tried to speak. "I guess I didn't know what that really meant."

She laughed softly as she stopped running her hands along her expose body and stretched out. Her arms reaching up over her head, toes pointing outward, shirt lifting up to expose her stomach and abs. "I was worried I might have scared you off." 

Shaking my head slowly, I took all of her in, watching her muscles stretch and shift. She let out a soft moan of satisfaction before releasing the stretch. With a smooth crossing of her arms, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head.

Seeing her pulling the shirt off and tossing it behind the couch. My heart threatened to burst out of my chest. Laying there, fully clothed, looking at her naked form had me noticing how calm and in control she was. Her body radiated it. I felt like I was the one who was truly naked.

Around our office people talked about how intimidating she could be. She owned anything she did. That same confidence drew me to her tonight.

After recovering, I took the time to admire her body. Normally, I saw her in one of three things; her business attire, her pjs, or her workout clothes. All covered her to the point that I had never really seen how muscular she really was.

From her tan-line I could only assume that she swam on top of hitting the gym. The lighter skin of the tan became a guide to follow along the rest of her. I paused at her ample chest, observing how the color of the skin changed where her suit hid them. Her nipples were much darker, standing up unbidden. Looking away, I brought my eyes to hers. She was smiling. 

"Enjoying the view?" Her voice was low, but playful. Sending a wave of desire through me. 

"Very much so." I responded. Still feeling slightly dazed.

"Don't stop on my account." She said. Her eyes dropping down to my tented shorts. "I'm just here to relax and enjoy a movie." She relaxed back into the couch with a sigh. Her fingers wandering back down along and between her legs.

I had never been the athletic type. Not really playing sports outside of the occasional pickup game with friends. When I did make it to the gym, it was mostly out of guilt after a holiday or a particularly heavy weekend of drinking. It was hard not to feel a little self conscious sitting there next to Roxy.

Emboldened by her words, I began to lift my own shirt. When I looked down and saw my exposed my stomach, I almost dropped my shirt back down. Compared to her, I was a wad of cookie dough. A soft moan from her broke through my thoughts. Looking over I saw she was staring at my body, gently biting her lower lip. She had a look in her eyes that made my self conscious thoughts fall away. A simple look and I felt better about my body than I had in years. How was she doing that?

Before I could stop and second guess myself, I Finished the motion, pulling it over my head, and dropping it to the floor. Riding the same wave of confidence coming from Roxy, I quickly slipped my gym shorts down my less than tan legs. My now hard cock sprung away as the fabric pulled back.

Up until now, I had never sat on the couch bare assed before. Mostly because it wasn't mine and I just figured that would be disrespectful. With my shorts gone, I was completely exposed for Roxy to see. It was exhilarating to be sitting with a gorgeous woman next to me while we were both naked. Any and all of my insecurities about my body exposed and on display. Her scent washed over me as I breathed deep chasing away my doubts.

Laying back on the couch, my legs stretched out on the ottoman near hers. With my right hand I slowly stroked myself. I let my left hand drift up and down my leg. My fingers sending shivers up my thighs. 

"Was this a common activity with all your roommates?" I asked, trying to calm my racing heart. 

A calm throaty laugh rolling up as she shook her head. "No. I barely even drank or got high with any of my past roommates. Most of them were seeing people anyway. Never wanted to be seen as a home wrecker." She gave me a cheeky wink.

"Never thought I'd be happy to say I'm single!" I laughed nervously.

A lazy smile spread across her face. a calm silence fill the air as we both sat enjoying ourselves.

Roxy spoke first "Have you ever been able to really relax around someone like this?" Her voice was calm and steady. She was fully living in the moment.

I shook my head, recalling my past relationships. None of them were bad. They just never felt right. Here with Roxy though... I felt different. Just the two of us sitting on the couch, naked, felt right. Like a favorite pair of jeans.

Her breath caught for a moment as one of her fingers found their way between the folds of her pussy, pulling my attention back to the present. She looked down with smile of satisfaction. "God... I had been hoping I was gonna get fucked tonight. But this may be better..."

Her fingers traced along the skin of her inner thigh, stopping to rub around her clit, then back between the folds of her pussy. The movement of her fingers was hypnotic. There was nothing else in that moment. No work. No obligations. No rent. It all just fell away as I lay there next to Roxy. The only thing I could pay attention to was her fingers dancing across her skin. Punctuated by the sound of her moans, peaking every time her fingers slipped inside. 

Her scent wafted over me, subtle and enticing. The perfume she had worn for her date was still there. Hinting at what the night could have possibly gone. It strained vainly against the musky scent of her sex. Showing the truth to how the night was playing out. My senses snapped and popped with each breath I took.

Turning her head she looked at me, her eyes burning with sultry desire. "Would you like to see more?"

She was the only thing I wanted to see.

Grabbing a pillow that had been thrown on the floor earlier, she propped it against the arm of the couch, shifting so that her back and head were supported by it. Her entire body was exposed to me now. One leg bent at the knee and resting against the back of the couch. The other stretched out towards me. Starting at the end of her foot, my gaze followed the path leading up her outstretched leg. Each inch adding to my desire for her.

Her left arm ran up and down her raised thigh, cresting up over her knee. While the other reached down, seeking its prize. I couldn't take my eyes off her wet, swollen labia as her fingers began to move over and around. Two of her fingers pinched at the hood of her clit, pressing down and rotating until she was moaning happily. Still not satisfied, her focus changed, fingers wandering down, pulling the lips of her pussy apart slightly to reveal the soft pink flesh between her folds. A soft moan escaped my lips, surprising me.

The sight and smell of her made me pause, gripping myself, feeling the hard pulse through the taught skin of my cock.

"You look incredible..." I breathed out, becoming lost in her.

A moan broke free from her lips as she pressed her fingers inside. The muscles and tendons stood out on the back of her hand moving as she bid her body to give her what she wanted. Her head fell back into the pillow behind her as she sank deeper into the rhythm. A loud pleasure filled groan issued from deep in her chest.

Her free hand touched and teased up her body as she squirmed closer and closer to her goal. Reaching back she grabbed the pillow behind her head and buried her face into the crook of it. biting the inside of her bicep, stifling a prolonged groan. Fingers involuntarily clutching at the pillow behind her head. The muscles in her arms flexed as her motions increased in speed and intensity. She was close to her goal and was demanding it now.

Her mouth opened with no sound, then closed on her bicep as she pressed her face into her own arm, teeth closing on the skin and muscle. A sharp intake of breath followed by a tensing of muscles across her entire being. Her legs stretched out, toes curling then flaring out. A powerful groan rushed out, dropping down low before rising into a teeth clenched growl as the orgasm rolled through her. Her fingers didn't stop until she gasped for breath.

Her face softened and her body relaxed as she lay back, breathing heavily. Her fingers retracted, their job now complete. Her face stayed pressed against her arm until she had recovered her breath, slowly descending from the heights of her climax. She let her hands wander across her body. Fingers softly tracing along her skin in an act of complete love and trust. Like a longtime lover holding their partner afterwards.

Her other hand came around to assist in the post orgasm care. They ran over her skin, following each curve and dip of her form. Both hands came to cup her breasts, giving them a playful squeeze. Eyes half open she looked at me.

"Fuck... that felt good..." she sighed a blissful smile spreading out.

Fully mesmerized by her, I hadn't realized that as she had climaxed, her foot had stretched out, pressing against my thigh. Her touch felt cool on my skin.

"And how are you feeling over there?" She teased, her eyes roaming over me as she basked in post orgasmic bliss.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding.

"Me? I'm doing great. That was... quite the show." She was driving me absolutely insane. I wanted to touch her and taste her more than anything I had ever wanted in my life.

With slow sultry movements, she brought one hand up the side of her face. Her fingers splayed out, pinky rested on her lower lip. "Glad you liked it." She grinned playfully, before swinging her legs off the couch. "I think I need a drink though. Need to stay hydrated."

There was a pang of sadness at the loss of her touch.

As she stood, the loose braid she had her hair in, fell down, swinging between muscled shoulder blades. Entranced, I watched her stretch, the contraction of muscles along her back drawing me in. Rising up on her toes she flexed her legs, putting her ass on display in all its glory. It was full, round, and spoke to the many hours spent in the gym. It was a monument to her hard work and effort.

I imagined sinking my teeth into one of her cheeks. Biting into that firm bounciness. My hands cupping either side, face pressed into it. 

With her stretch completed, she looked back at me over her shoulder. Catching my hungry gaze. She just smiled knowingly. "Need a break too it looks like?" Her eyebrows raised at my paused movements.

While I hadn't cum yet, I had to stop stroking. Partially because if I continued then it was over. The other reason, was that I been enraptured with looking at Roxy. Something I had never had happen before. Her body demanded respect and appreciation from me.

Nodding, I stood and stretched as well. My earlier trepidation at being naked around her having dwindled. "I don't see any reason to rush is all. Plus no one wants to start chafing" 

She grimaced before walking into the kitchen. "Yeah, no one wants that."

With each step, her hips swayed. I wasn't sure who in her family had offered the sacrifice, or to which god, to get her that body, but in that moment I was happy that I was the one who got to benefit from it.

She caught me staring and flashed me a cheeky smirk. Turning to walk backwards, she filled each hand with her breasts. Using her fingers to bounce them. Each rise of her fingers caused them to jiggle and ripple. Her nipples were left erect after giving them a final playful tug as she turned back to continue into the kitchen. She was driving me wild and she knew It full well.

Following her into the kitchen, we each got a glass of water and a chance to catch our breath. Finishing her water, Roxy held up a finger, "Be right back." before she dipped into her room. My eyes following every step.

Looking down at myself standing in the kitchen, I was struck by how different I felt in that moment. This unexpected night had given me with a sense of confidence that I had lacked previously. Both in body and myself. I took that moment to look down at myself with this newfound sense of self.

As we had stood in the kitchen, my erection had faded. It wasn't gone, just diminished from what it had been. In the past I would have felt self conscious about my hanging member. It was just strange to be comfortable as myself. If someone as strong and beautiful as Roxy found my body appealing, why had I always been so hard on myself?

Returning to the couch, I casually flipping through the channels until Roxy returned.

"Here," she tossed me a plastic bottle. "This should help." 

It took me a second to recognize the bottle as lube. I nodded my thanks to her.

"Don't want to see you get uncomfortable." In her other hand she held a black, wand vibrator. "Figured I'd mix it up a little too." She gave me a wink before sitting back down on the couch.

Reaching across me, she pressed one of the buttons on the remote. The screen flashed and changed to the tv's web browser. Sitting in the recently searched was a very familiar webpage. 

I looked at her and laughed. "Looks like this isn't the first time you've been out here fooling around!"

She gave me an incredulous shrug. "What? It's my couch and my tv. I wait until you're going to be gone for awhile."

I nodded with a knowing smirk. "Well then I think since it is your tv we'll take a look at what you've been up to then..." 

She had been waving the vibrator through the air like a magic wand but stopped, lunging for the remote with a nervous laugh "No, That's fine! We don't need to be looking through that!" This was an entirely new reaction from Roxy that I had never seen.