Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the remote away, caused her naked body to collide with mine as she lunged for it. My heart skipped a bit as I felt my cock surge back in full force at her touch. I could feel her tits pressing against me, her face, perilously close to mine.

She reached for for the remote, laughing as she cried out.

"Noooo! it's embarrassing!" Her back arching as she leaned over me, desperate to wrestle the remote from me. I could feel her heavy tits pressing against the bare skin of my thigh and waist. Her weight resting on me. God she felt so amazing. 

"You're sitting here naked. With me. And you're worried about what you have on your search history?" I teased. "It must be good if its got you this worked up."

Her arm dropped down. "Uggghhh...you're right." She sagged in defeat, letting out a long, pained groan. "Don't make fun of me though! I get curious about different things..." Pushing herself up off of me, she flopped back down on the couch, sulking slightly.

I swallowed hard, noticing she had positioned herself closer to me on the couch. Even after feeling her pressed against me, such a subtle act had me nervous. I turned back to the tv, curious where it would lead.

"Alright let's see..." I scanned through the most recent searches. Most of it was pretty tame. Similar to stuff I had watched during my own solo nights. "I'm not sure what you were so worried about me see..."  My voice stopped as the cursor highlighted one of the thumbnails. 

The image showed a woman holding a very large, very unique toy. Just the fact that it was just a large toy wasn't what made me stop. It had a very distinct shape. With ridges and nubs along its length. Even at its narrowest, it still looked incredibly wide, but there was a section near the base that bulged out from the rest. The title of the video was 'Riding my dragon'. It was a monster cock in every sense of the word.

I had heard about similar toys before, but had never looked further into them. They were something I had never really found appealing in the past. Seeing how it was affecting Roxy, my interest suddenly grew.

I looked at her quizzically. "Didn't think you were into this kind of stuff." Her face had gone completely red. 

"Of fucking course you'd see that one!" She hid her face with her hands and rolled away from me. "God this is so embarrassing! I should have cleared the search history."

A laugh burst out from me. Seeing her get so worked up was oddly comforting. It made her seem more human.

Reaching out, I rested my hand on her thigh, reassuringly. My heart speeding up with the contact."I don't think you're weird Roxy. Honestly..." I paused, feeling nervous about my feelings and if they would be taken well. "Honestly I think it's hot. Seeing what you've watched before I mean." 

Her shoulders visibly relaxed, her hands fall away from her face, revealing flushed cheeks and an uncertain look. "You don't think it's super strange?"

It was the time since knowing Roxy that I had heard some kind of vulnerability in her voice. In the office, she was the one who took charge. The way she carried herself with such confidence was a little intimidating if I was being honest. Seeing her now, in this vulnerable state was strange. It proved that she wasn't perfect. Which drew me to her even more.

"No. I don't." I repeated my sentiment, more adamantly this time. "I just wasn't expecting..." waving my hand at the screen, "that."

Differing emotions flashed across her face in quick succession. "Alright. we can watch it. She shot me a final glare in warning "You make fun of me for it though and I'll make sure you get the shit assignments at work for the next month." Still a little flustered, she resettled herself until she was comfortable.

I smiled and hit select. 

The video began with the woman explained the toy. Its dimensions, where she had bought it, that kind of thing. While the woman's voice continued, I applied a generous amount of the lube Roxy had brought out. As I did, I kept sneaking glances, over towards Roxy. Trying to read her face. See what she was thinking. The embarrassment had faded and was being replaced with a more familiar calm. When her fingers began to trace lazy paths along her skin I knew she was fine.

Satisfied that Roxy was comfortable and we could continue, my attention was drawn back to the screen. I noticed a long tube leading off the base of the toy. Pointing at it I turned to Roxy. "What is that thing for?" She opened her mouth to answer, then closed it, rethinking what she was gonna say.

"You'll have to see..." She finally said. A cloud of nervous, but excited energy radiated from her. 

I raised an eyebrow. "Well that's not cryptic at all." 

With a grin, she relaxed, focusing on the tv. Following suit, I leaned back, ready to see what was making her so nervous. 

The woman was demonstrating how massive the toy really was. Holding her arm up to the side of it in comparison. With her elbow on the table, it was longer than her forearm, reaching well into her palm.

I had never seen someone put, or attempt to put, something that large inside themselves. Yet I found myself excited to see if she could.

"There is no way in hell that is gonna fit!" I balked, half in seriousness, half joking.

A playful backhand smacked my arm. "Shut up and watch!"

While Roxy's gaze was fixed on the tv, her hands absentmindedly caressed her chest and breasts, only stopping to give a squeeze or a gently tug. I was surprised by how she had gone from nervous into a quiet yearning so quickly. Her chest rose and fell, breath quickening.

Glad to see her enjoying herself again, I turned back. the woman had taken the toy and moved to the floor. She sat with the toy between her legs, showing how far into her it would go if she took the whole thing.

Despite never having an interest in this sort of thing before, I found myself growing excited. Using her hands, the woman began to coat the toy in an ample amount of lube. With the toy coated to her satisfaction, she applied what remained on her hands between her legs. Running her hands and fingers along her pussy ensuring that it was everyone. She pausing to touch herself a bit, warming up for the actual show. Lube now covering everything, she positioned herself over the tip of it. 

"Here it comes..." Roxy's voice had a slight quiver to it. Turning on the vibrator, she pressed it against her clit. Its soft hum coaxing a gentle moan from her. Her free hand roamed, touching and teasing her body.

The woman slowly descended. Her hand guiding the gargantuan toy until its tip parted the lips of her pussy. She let out a long moan of satisfaction, letting herself sink down on the monster inspired toy. At the same time the toy entered the woman on screen I heard a sharp inhale of breath from Roxy.

Cock in hand, I stroked slowly. The slick surface of my cock warming in my hand. I could feel my pulse through it. My pleasure building alongside Roxy's. Relaxing, I let Roxy's sounds washed over me as we both watched the woman descend the toys brightly colored length.

The woman in the video paused halfway in her descent, to bounce up and down on the toy. She groaned with pleasure, her face twisting into exaggerated masks of ecstasy. Looking into the camera, she gasped, saying that it felt so good she didn't want to go any further.

Glancing over to see how Roxy was faring, I watched her free hand travel from her breast and was exploring the folds of her swollen pussy. The other held the vibrator firmly in place. Its hum rising or falling depending on how hard she pressed it against herself.

Not so obvious was the distance between us. It took me a second, but I could see that the distance between us had become much shorter. My heart thumped as I shifted myself towards her, nervous where this night might eventually end up. Now, within a couple inches of her now, my heart felt like it was going to leap from my chest. 

The woman had slowed her bouncing to a stop. Through gasping breaths, she decided that, despite how good it felt, she still wanted to try and take the whole thing. It was mesmerizing, watching her lower herself down, her pussy stretching to accommodate the massive toy.

I jumped, feeling a hand touch my thigh.

Unaware of how intent I had become on the video, I looked down and found Roxy's hand grasping my thigh. Her head lay against the back of the couch, her eyes half closed as she held the vibrator against her tender, swollen clit. A look of sweet agony had spread across her face.

Animalistic groans forced my attention back to the tv. The woman had reached the part of the toy that was much wider than the rest. Her whole body was shaking as she adjusted, preparing herself. Reaching over, she grabbed a large vibrator of her own. Holding it up against her exposed clit, straining to envelope the knot within her.

"Sam..." a breathy voice called from next to me. Roxy had shifted till she was right next to me. The skin of our thighs pressing against each other. 

My breathing was labored as I stroked myself. "Yeah?" Her hand came off my thigh, moving to take hold of the side of my neck, forcing me to turn my head to look at her. Our eyes locked. Both were burning with lust.

"God I'm so horny, Sam." she wasn't saying the words, so much as she was pleading with me. Her left leg came up, throwing it over mine. Her skin was so soft warm. I could feel my cock throbbing as her powerful let muscles flexed and rubbed against me, lost in her passion.

We both looked up at the woman's triumphant moan. The l knot disappeared, devoured by the woman's red swollen pussy. She was bouncing up and down on the toy. Leaning back, one hand planted on the floor behind her for support as she continued to hold the vibrator against her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Roxy spasmed. Her grip tightening on my neck, pulling me to her, our bodies pressed against each other. She gasped her hips bucking upwards as she came. Her face twisting in beautiful agony.

The sight of her sent me over the edge.

My cock pulsed as the heat built in my chest to a crescendo. Warm relief washed over me as I came. Hot cum erupted, splashing across my stomach and chest. Groaning, I felt my balls spasm, sending another stream out. Lost in the feeling, I overshot myself. Roxy, pressed tight against me, caught this one. Most ending up on her chest and stomach. My eyes rolled back as a third burst come rushing out in a powerful final surge. This one landed on both of us, creating a hot, sticky, bridge. We sat, silent except for our labored breathing, savoring our respective orgasms while the video ran, unwatched.

Roxy was the first to break that stillness.

"Holy fuck...that was..." her voice felt distant, as my mind sat clouded in a post orgasm haze. Opening my eyes, I found Roxy starring on me. Her face radiated intense satisfaction. Her flushed cheeks pulled up into a deeply satisfied smile.

Both our eyes drifted down to the mess I had made on us. Large streams of hot cum clung to our skin, slowly sliding down us.

She looked back up at me and sighed, smiling. "You, looked amazing." Her chest heaved up and down with each breath. I wanted to kiss her. Right then and there I wanted to pull her towards me so that I could press my lips to hers. Just as my courage was about to hit a high point Roxy pointed to the TV.

"Oh here!" She gestured, "This is what that tube is for!" My courage went up in a flash. It was hard to take my eyes off of her, but she insisted.

The woman, still fully impaled by the monster toy, held up a massive syringe filled with a milky white substance. From the end I could see the tube was attached. She depressed the plunger slowly as she rose off the toy, gasping as her pussy released the large bulge. Reaching the end of the syringe's contents, she let out a happy moan. As she Lifted herself off the toy, a stream of white goo poured out of her, covering the toy and the floor at her feet in a comically large cumshot.

"Fuck... I don't know why I find that so hot." Roxy let out a little shiver, pressing closer to me.

I looked down at her, laying there, covered in my cum. Absentmindedly, she ran her fingers over the folds of her pussy, toying with it gently. Deciding on what she wanted to do.

A pang of regret slammed into me. It was over.

My breath finally back under control. I marveled at her. "It's moments like this that I am very jealous of you women. Here I am spent and out of breath. And there you are deciding if you might want to go for another one! So jealous."

She smiled cheekily "I could..." letting out a deep sigh, "but that last one was so good, I think I'll savor it."

We both sat, neither of us seeming to want to move, and watched as the woman scooped the fake cum off the floor and smeared it all over her. Our own mess pitifully small compared to what she was working with.

We reluctantly untangled ourselves from our sweaty, cum covered knot and each took a turn showering. Once we had replaced our clothing, we returned to the couch. Looking at Roxy, she wore a look of happy contentment. I couldn't help but smile as well.

Flipping back to a streaming service, we settled on a familiar show to both of us. We watched, laughing and enjoying each others company until we became tired. Saying our goodnights, we left to our respective rooms. 

Laying there, hands behind my head, replaying the night's events with a smile on my face.

For the first time. I could say, I liked having a roommate.