All Comments on 'Roommates'

by _

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

remind me of one story where two siblings forced to share a bed because the older sister's bedroom was out of order. Very good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How we began. We live in South Florida. My sister came into my bedroom during a bad storm. When she came to my bed I told her to climb into bed with Mom but she said she tried, sis explained our mom had told her to go back to bed when sis at first tried to climb into her bed but she was too frightened to do so. Can she please come to my twin-size bed..., Please? I told her I sleep naked, she said she knows that, she and mom see me naked all the time. We, in fact, see each other naked a lot. Part of it is living in S.FL, and part is we're all kinda comfortable being exhibitionists from mom in her thong bikini and sis in her oversized wife-beater that hid nothing. Anyway, sis climbed in bed with me in her nightshirt and we immediately got into a spoon for about 5 minutes when sis suddenly climbed out of bed..., I thought she was going to leave because my hardon was already separating her ass cheeks. She turned around standing to face me and in a sudden motion she took off her nightshirt and climbed back into bed with me naked as well but this time laid on top of me. She felt so good the skin-to-skin contact we started kissing and I started rubbing her clit and she started jerking me off. She swiveled into a sixty-nine position and when we started doing oral on each other's genitals we both completely forgot about the storm raging not a few feet away. We were exhausted by the time we had finished fucking, (taking each other's virginity btw), and we both fell asleep while I was still inside of her. And that is how we awoke the next morning. The power was out, it was dull gray skies. It was quiet, the storm passing over by morning and now there was just enough light to see. Sis got out of bed and taking me by the hand lead me to the shower. We washed each other quickly all the while smiling and remaining silent so as not to arouse mom from her slumber. Sis threw her wife-beater on and me in my boxer briefs, we brought mom coffee from the thermos. Mom was nude, on her side still asleep with a sheet covering just her bottom half. She sat up taking the coffee from sis and Mom didn't even try to hide her nudity from us - even after realizing I was sitting on the other side of her bed. We knew we couldn't go anywhere. We just had to wait out the storm's aftermath until power was restored. But we had a pool we could beat the heat in and that is what we did. We skinny-dipped for three days straight eating fruits and veggies and drinking bottled water. Mom found out, of course, what we were doing and not really caring one way or the other just warned us not to tell a soul..., ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written.

HunnamHunnam9 months ago

The story was too short, practically no build up or character development. Felt like the 100m sprint, in too much of a hurry to get to the erotic. What was written was written well, can't fault that, just feels like there could have been more to it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I got divorced in 91' and went and stayed at my sisters house. She told me one day that I'd have the house to myself as she was going out on a date. Her kids all went to their dads house for their weekend visit. I pulled out the couch bed and jerked off for about an hour. Then I jumped into bed naked. I thought I'd be up and dressed before she came back home. But then around 3:00 am she came in drunk while I was under the cover naked. She said "I'm to drunk to climb those stairs tonight, can I just sleep with you down her on the couch?" I said "I'm not wearing anything right now." She was shocked and said "Your naked?" I said "I didn't think you were going to be home until the morning." She said, "Well I'm to drunk to climb those stairs. We're brother and sister so we should be able to share the bed. to make it fair I'll strip out of my clothes and make it even" Soon she cuddled up to me and felt my hard cock. Then she started kissing me and I licked and fucked her. She had her tubes tied so unloaded a huge load into her. She died a couple years ago after being hit by a car in the parking lot while she was walking to her car. Life may be short but the memories I have will last a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

could have been better

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5-Stars hot sexy story

Only improvement is another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous