Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stopped massaging her back and, putting her hair over the back of one shoulder, he pulled her backwards until she was laying on top of his torso. He then pressed his lips against the side of her neck and gave a long kiss. He moved his tongue up and down her neck, giving several kisses as he explored her skin. Then he used one finger to gently turn her face towards him and he softly pressed his lips onto hers. She moved her lips around his, sliding on their moisture. He whispered low into her ear, "You have no idea," pausing to give her two more kisses, "how much I have wanted you."

He leaned her back across his lap and held her with one arm as he cupped her breast with his other hand, and she gently grabbed his bicep to keep his arm in that position. She groaned approvingly as he rubbed his fingers around her hardened, erect nipples protruding through the fabric of her shirt. He sank his fingers into her gigantic tit and rubbed her tender flesh. She whispered, "You have no idea how much I've wanted you to do this. Mmmmm!" He squeezed her massive breast zealously as his mouth continued to leisurely kiss every inch of her neck. She cocked her head to one side to give him room to roam around her neck as she reached down to grab his sweatpants around his stiff erection.

"That wasn't fair, dressing like this." Mark whispered. "You were trying to seduce me."

Dee snickered with an exaggeratedly insulted expression, "I don't know what you mean." She gave him another kiss, then confessed, "Ok, maybe I *was* hoping you'd notice me." She continued fondling his hardened cock. "Seems like it worked."

"I always noticed you," he said breathlessly as he kissed her on the neck.

With a huge grin she pushed him back and so she could throw her leg over him and straddle his body with her knees on the couch. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, twirling his shirt around her finger a couple of times before tossing it aside with a flourish. He tugged her t-shirt over her head and quickly threw it over the back of the couch. Her naked breasts were incredibly large and naturally full, her soft flesh was hanging inches in front of his face and her hard nipples swung tauntingly in front of him. Dee ogled his torso and her hands slowly moved around his muscular chest, as though she were searching over every sinew of his body.

She pushed her hair off of her shoulders, topless and wearing nothing but her red, lace thong, and then grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her gigantic mounds of flesh. He ran his tongue over her hardened nipple before traveling around her aureole. He teasingly bit her tit, which made her gasp with pleasure, as his fingers slid up her inner thigh and found her already-moist pussy barely hidden by her lace thong. When he swirled his fingertips around her labia, she slowly gyrated her hips around and groaned with approval, "Oh God, that feels so good! Yes!" As soon as his fingers glided over her damp crotch, she gasped and clutched his head so his face was buried inside her cleavage. He licked the tender skin between her enormous tits as she continued to moan.

He pulled back his face so he could look up at her but he glanced over to the far side of the living room where Jen was peeking out through her doorway and watching the two of them. As soon as his eyes darted over, Jen stepped back and disappeared. His cock was throbbing even harder, and he reached up and dug his fingers into her tits, causing her to gasp, "Oh, fuck yes! Mmmmm! Bite them!" Mark sank his teeth hard around her nipples and she cried out "Unnnngh! Again! Harder! Unnngh!!" He was gnawing hard on her breasts, and he could feel her sensitive skin being crushed between his clenching jaws. "UNNNGH! Don't stop! UNNNGH! YES!" He was grinding his teeth into her soft tits, trying to fit as much of her giant mounds of flesh into his mouth.

Dee lowered her hips and rubbed her cunt against his sweatpants, flooding the sweatpants around his stiff cock with her vaginal wetness. "I want your cock," she whispered. "I want you inside me." She got off the couch and as soon as he stood up, both of them were yanking his clothes off of his body as fast as they could. Together, they tore her thong down her legs and onto her bare feet before she kicked it across the room.

They wrapped their hands around each other and fell onto the couch with Mark on top of her. Dee spread her legs apart and grabbed his firm cock to guide into her soaking wet cunt. "Yes yes yes! Mmmmmmm!!" Their grunts of passion mingled in the air as he slowly moved his stiff rod in and out of her.

A smile grew on Dee's face, and then she stifled a snort. "Oh my god, I am so sorry!" She covered her face with both hands and muffled laughter spilled out in a staccato rhythm.

Mark slowed down, but kept his throbbing erection inside of her, as he chuckled nervously. "What? Is this...not...?"

"It's not you! And it's not funny!" even though her voice went up several octaves and her tightened smirk was trying to stifle her laughter. "It's just... I can feel you..." Her pursed lips were straining to stay together but she finally surrendered. "You really *do* have a large thing!"

Both of them exploded with laughter, and their groins clenched each other as their bodies shook with each giggle. It took several seconds for Dee to catch her breath. "I am really, really sorry for ruining the moment! I don't know what...."

Mark clamped his lips onto hers and did not relent in his kiss through several long exhalations. When their mouths did eventually separate from each other, Mark sighed, "This moment could not possibly be more perfect." He gave her another long, lingering kiss as her hands slowly gripped the muscles in his back. "Usually when I'm with someone for the first time, I am so nervous and unsure. But with you, this is... I don't know, it's just...." He paused and struggled to complete the sentence.

Dee was the one who now pressed her lips onto his, and her tongue playfully ran through his mouth as her pussy tightly clenched around his cock until she simply whispered back, "Me too."

He began thrusting into her with more strength, and soon the two of them pounded their bodies together with the fervent excitement of animals in heat that could no longer hold back their intense need for sexual gratification. Dee was frantically kissing and licking his shoulders and neck as Mark hammered himself into her with a force that made her gargantuan tits swing wildly in every direction across her chest.

Mark buried his face into her hair as her voice bellowed, "UNNNGH! UNNNGH!" Dee was groaning loudly as Mark ran his teeth along her neck. He pressed his lips against hers and their tongues twisted around each other as their naked bodies continued plunging into one another.

Their skin was becoming clammy and damp from the intense energy of their thrusting, and Mark placed his sweaty forehead onto hers and smiled. "You feel so good!"

"I love your cock!" she panted in return.

"You are amazing," he muttered. "I could fuck you all night."

"You'd better," she grinned. Mark was driving his cock into her pussy as fast and as hard as he could, and she wrapped her thighs around his waist to help pull him deeper inside of her. "Yes! UNNNGH! YEEESS!" Their bodies were trembling with excitement, and her massive breasts were bouncing uncontrollably around her torso. "UNNGH! UNNGH!" His muscles twitched from the vigorous exertion of energy, but he never slowed down his pace.

She gasped with pleasure and disappointment when he pulled out of her, but when he kneeled over her and softly said "Get on top of me," she immediately sat up and pushed him down onto the other side of the couch. She climbed onto his body as she swung her humongous tits into his face, but when she impatiently tried to lower her hips over his groin, he stopped her by shoving three fingers into her moist pussy. "Not yet," he smiled as he circled his fingers within the wet, swollen walls of her vagina, "I'm about to burst."

Her rumpled hair dangled over his head and she beamed, "Good! That's what I want!" She pressed her lips against his repeatedly until both of their mouths were glistening with each other's wetness. "I want your cock! I want you to cum! Fuck me and cum!" Her enormous bosoms dangled beneath her, rubbing her erect nipples on his check.

"I want this moment to last forever," he muttered as he continued to kiss her. She was pressing her hips down, but Mark kept his fingers buried inside her hairy, sopping wet cunt.

"Fuck me, damn it!" she pled. "I want you so much!" She threw her head back so all of her hair flung onto her back.

"Soon," he smiled as he slapped his fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

She cried, "Now, goddamnit! I want you to cum! Fuck me!" Mark let the tip of his cock glide around the moist folds of her skin as she yelled, "Oh God, I need you! Fuck me now!"

"Soon," he repeated with a sly grin while teasingly running his tongue down her neck.

Dee was on all fours over him, clawing at his chest and hair as he held her hips in place just above his stiff erection. She begged, "I have waited for this for so long, I don't want to wait anymore!" She looked down at him, her hair tousled in every direction, panting with desperate eyes. She softly uttered one last "Please" and Mark pulled her hips down so that he penetrated her cunt with his hard cock that pulsated inside her tight vagina. "UUUUNNNNNGH!! YESYESYESYES!!

She slapped her sweaty hips and thighs against his groin with a force that could be heard throughout the room. Mark reached up and spread his fingers wide so he could clench as much of her gigantic tits in his grip as the rest of her body shook with pleasure. "UNNGH! YES!! UNNGH! UNNGH!" The strands of her hair danced in every direction in a tangled mess, bouncing in rhythm with the collision of their naked bodies. The flesh of her massive breasts trembled between his fingers, and he squeezed them intensely to prevent her bosoms from flailing wildly. Their groans of pleasure were a cacophony of carnal lust. "UNNGH! OH GOD! UNNGH! HARDER!! YES!! UNNNGH!"

Mark gaze wandered past Dee towards Jen who was standing near her doorway watching both of them wide-eyed. One hand was buried inside her underwear and her other hand was under her shirt pulling on the nipple of her large, round breast as her other tit swung in rhythm with Mark and Dee's thrusting. Jen stared directly into Mark's eyes, and Mark's cock became even more stiff and the skin on his shaft pulsed with more energy.

Cum erupted out of him and Dee gasped with delight as his warm ejaculate filled her inside. Mark looked up at Dee and saw her smile with satisfaction as they continued smacking the sweaty skin of their bodies together. He unleashed a low groan of animalistic release, "UUUNNNNGGGGH!!" as cum poured out of him. Her muscles were straining to continue, so he buried his face into her chest and grabbed her ass to keep slamming himself into her. Her humongous tits beat against his head as he dug his fingers into her hips and drove himself into her drenched, cum-covered pussy relentlessly. She clenched the muscles around her cunt as tight as she could around his cock as it continued throbbing within the sticky, swollen walls of her tight vagina.

Their naked bodies kept gyrating against each other as the pace of their thrusting slowly diminished, and they could feel a mixture of water and cum saturating the skin of their thighs and pelvises. Within a minute, Dee slumped down onto Mark's body, both of them breathing hard, and they found each other's lips so they could enthusiastically kiss each other repeatedly. Her enormous tits were flattened and bulging against his chest, and his hands rubbed up and down her back and ass. Both of their tongues leisurely strolled in each other's mouths as the throbbing of his dwindling cock slowed down.

They continued kissing each other as she lay on top of him until the only sound in the room was the combination of their heavy breathing. When their mouths became tired, they lovingly rubbed their cheeks and forehead against each other. Eventually Dee nuzzled her head into his neck, her body pressing down into his, and Mark wrapped his arms around her.

"That," Dee whispered, "was even better than I imagined it would be. God, I love the feel of your cock inside me."

"Is it ok for me to say how insanely jealous I was of all those guys you were dating?"

She snorted derisively, "Everyone I dated, I couldn't stop comparing them to you. And they all sucked." Her head laid against the top of his chest as her finger continued playing with the hairs on his chest. "You know, you completely ruined my love life. And my sex life. Any time I was about to fuck anyone, I started thinking of you and couldn't do it. I haven't had sex for a really long time." A mischievous smile crept onto her face. "So you owe me about 1,000 fucks. I want your cock inside of me every single day. And night. And afternoon. And every weekend brunch." She looked up at him, "if that's ok with you."

Mark let out a snicker, "I'll think about it."

She slapped his chest in mock indignation. "You'd better do more than think about it, asshole!"

"Fiiiiiiiiine," he rolled his eyes, "I guess I'll fuck that unbelievably wonderful pussy of yours. And squeeze your big, beautiful tits. And lick your magnificent nipples."

"Oooh, can you bite them?" she giggled as she watched her finger coil around one of his chest hairs. "I love it when you bite my nipples."

"I'll do anything you want me to do."

"Mmmm, that's better. I like the sound of that." Their lips found each other again, and they spent several minutes lying on the couch writhing against each other. Her hand kept grasping his cock, as though she could coax it back into an erection, and his hands glided over every curve of her gorgeous body. Eventually, they simply wrapped their arms around each other and continued swirling their tongues around each other.

For several minutes, Mark ran his hand through her long, brown hair, letting it fall between his fingers. Their bodies were pressed against each other so the beating of their hearts thumped underneath their smooth, naked skin.

When she said, "You're staying here tonight," it might have been a question she was asking him, but it came out more like a demand. Without waiting for an answer, they both got off the couch, and Mark followed her into her bedroom.

The ambient light coming through the window of her bedroom wasn't strong, but it was enough for Mark to be able to see Dee climb onto her queen-size bed and turn around. She ran her fingers through her disheveled hair, jutting her gigantic breasts out, as she kneeled on the tousled sheets and beckoned Mark to come join her. He softly closed the door behind him and then knelt on the bed in front of Dee. Their mouths immediately locked together as their hands explored each other's bodies. Her fingers traveled from his chest down to his hips than back up to his biceps, while his hands couldn't decide whether to squeeze her soft, enormous tits or her round, firm ass. His hard cock pressed into her crotch, and her pussy glistened with renewed wetness.

Dee was kneading her fingers into his shoulders when she startled him by shoving him to the side so he fell down onto the mattress. With an impish grin, she leaned over and ran her tongue along his trembling shaft. Her large breasts dangled beneath her, gently grazing his thigh, as she slid her lips up and down his thick rod. Her hair draped off of her head, shrouding her face behind a curtain of silky, brown strands, scattering her ruffled hair across his groin, and the pace of her bobbing head increased. "Unnngh, ooooh God, yeeees!" His grunting voice was low and guttural as she used one of her hands to gently fondle his scrotum.

Her moist lips made a slurping sound as she sucked hard on his throbbing dick, and he instinctively tried to push his hips up against the weight of her body pressing down on his legs and pelvis. "Mmmmmm," she muttered enthusiastically when the pulsing of the veins around his stiff rod quickened with arousal. She pushed her mouth down until her lips were pressed against the base of his cock, and the sound of her sucking hard filled the room.

He arched his back and mindlessly swayed his head moaning while she pumped her mouth onto his quivering cock, which was now covered with her saliva. She repeatedly slid her lips down onto body, thrusting his dick deep into her mouth, then sucked hard with a loud, wet slurp as she moved back up his shaft. Her rhythm was becoming faster, which threw her dishevelled hair across his groin every time she plunged his cock into her throat.

Mark looked over to the side towards the door that was now cracked open. There was no light in the hallway, but he could see the silhouette of Jen's body standing outside their door looking in at them. He felt his cock become stiffer and he cried, "Unnngh! I can't hold it back! I'm going to cum! Unnngh! I..."

He felt Dee's lips clench around his shaft tightly, and she was shoving her face down onto his groin at a furious pace. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!" The eagerness in her voice was begging him to cum into her mouth.

Her slurping became louder and the muscles of her face were tense from the increased suction. When he looked at the door again, Jen was still standing there and his gaze met the whites of her eyes intensely staring at the two of them. "UUNNNGH!!!" Mark was still looking at the door when he unleashed his load of salty cream, and Dee was running her tongue over the tip of his cock as her mouth filled with his jizz. "Unnngh!" He continued grunting as she resumed bobbing her head up and down with her lips clamped onto his cock and sucking with astonishing force, as though she could pull every drop of jism out of him.

Her rhythm slowed down as he heard her gulp several times before she released her lips from his stiff dick, with small strings of jizz stretching between her mouth and his cock. She ran her tongue around every inch of his shaft, and both his skin and her lips were shimmering with his cum. She threw her head to one side so that her hair was thrown off of her face, and she watched at him with a devilish smile as she exaggeratedly ran her tongue up and down his cock.

She sat on the bed licking the glistening residue on her lips when he sat up next to her and gave her a long, lingering kiss. He kept his mouth pressed against her and he slowly got on all fours above her and set her down on her back beneath him. Burrowing his face into her neck, he moaned excitedly as he playfully gnawed on her neck and shoulder. He continued kissing her collar bone and made his way down her chest, giving long slow kisses for several minutes in the tender flesh between her tremendous breasts. Digging his fingers into her tits, he pushed her massive flesh up against his head and squeezed her nipples tightly until he heard her squeal with delight.

His hands continued kneading her gigantic mounds as his tongue slid down her stomach. He nuzzled his face into her damp pubic hair and he took a deep breath to inhale her musky scent. She spread her thighs apart and growled with pleasure as his tongue ran through her forest of hair down into the folds of her labia.

"Unnnngh," she cried as he kissed and licked the soaking wet flesh around her pussy. He pushed his tongue in her crevice and twirled it around, which made her hips writhe. "Oooooh yeeees!" she whispered, "Unnnngh!!" when he gently and slowly pushed the tip of his tongue into her hole. He pulled back out and lapped the folds of her cunt as she grabbed his hair to hold herself steady as her body jerked with spasms of arousal.

He pulled his arms beneath her thighs so he could reach back up and continue massaging the supple mountains of her breasts. His fingers pinched and pulled on her nipples as she moaned louder with gratification. Her thighs squeezed hard against his head when he shoved his tongue deep into her pussy, and he licked the warm walls of her vagina swollen with wetness. He thrusted his tongue repeatedly, which made her gasp with pleasure, while his fingers sank deep into the spongy flesh of her tits.