Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she sighed breathlessly, clawing at his head and shoulders in an effort to pull him on top of her. Mark relentlessly rammed his tongue into her cunt for numerous minutes, drinking her moisture, while tightening his grip on her enormous chest. "Coooooome heeeeeeeere and fuuuuuck meeee," she murmured with a breathless whine. Ignoring her pleas, he continued pounding his tongue into her pussy with as much force as he could, lapping up her wetness and breathing in her scent.

The small of her back arched up, and her body twisted with a surge of pleasure. "OOOOH!! UNNNNGH!! " Her entire body twitched uncontrollably, and he had to dig his fingers deep into her huge breasts to keep them from flailing.

She put her hands on each side of his head, pulling him in an effort to get him on top of her. He continued thrusting his tongue inside of her. She screamed "OH GOD!! YES!! UNNNGH!!" while her entire body twitched with carnal satisfaction. His finger clenched around her nipples and he pulled upwards, and he could feel every muscle in her tense as she panted delightedly, "Oh god! Yes! Unnngh! Fuck me! Unnngh!" His head was buried in between her thighs that were clamping onto his skull, and she arched her back with erotic bliss.

Her gasps bounced off the walls of the darkened room as Mark continued probing her cunt with his tongue, swirling in and out of her. "Unnnnngh! Unnnnngh! Oh god!" Her entire body twitched randomly. "OH!! OH!! UNNNGH!!" Her words were raspy and shallow and her breathing intensified, making her entire chest rise and fall rapidly. Mark felt a surge of wetness in her pussy, and he buried his face into her hairy crotch one more time.

She was still gasping as Mark crawled on top of her, kissing her body as he moved up. He stopped when he reached her breasts and began running his lips and tongue around her huge globes of flesh. His fingers sank deep into her skin and he kneaded her tits slowly and tenderly. Dee put her arms out to the side giving Mark unencumbered access to her chest, and she writhed approvingly as his hands and mouth traveled all over her enormously round flesh. He would pause every so often and stare at her bosoms as he manipulated them, as though he were studying how the curves and angles of her plump mounds changed with each squeeze.

He pinched her hardened nipples between his fingers as he ran his tongue around its tip before clutching her aureole and clenching his teeth on her tit, making her moan joyously. Moving back and forth from one breast to the other, he alternately rubbed one breast while gnawing on the other. She put her hands on his head and pulled him towards her, burying his face deeper into her gigantic mountains.

As he pushed her heavy tits upwards, his tongue wandered down to the crease of her underboob and he licked all the sweat that had built up there. When he clamped his teeth on her tender, sensitive skin, she loudly squealed and spasmed with pleasure. He impishly bit several more times under each breast as she squirmed erotically beneath him. His fingers continued massaging her tits and pinching her erect nipples. He paused again to gaze upon her massive chest, watching her round skin jiggle with delight, and he saw her with her eyes closed and a wide grin on her face while her torso leisurely twisted from side to side.

He kissed her collarbone and neck before giving her a long, gentle kiss on her lips. Before he could press his groin against her, she grinned and rolled over so she was lying face down on the mattress beneath him and gasped, "Fuck me hard! As hard as you can!" He knelt on the bed behind her and grabbed her curvaceous hips, pulling her ass up into a kneeling position while her shoulders remained lying on the mattress. He spread his fingers around her sweaty skin so he could guide her body. Pressing the tip of his throbbing cock on the outside of her pussy, her soaking wet hole was throbbing against stiff erection.

He held her still as he plunged himself into her with a single forceful thrust. Both of them grunted as their bodies pulsated against each other. He slowly pulled himself back and forth inside her, and his quivering dick was completely lubricated with her wetness. Her groans of "Unngh! Oh god yes! Unnngh!" wafted through the air. She used her arms to lift her torso up, and her immense breasts dangled under her body and began swaying in unison with the pounding of their bodies. The walls of her vagina were bloated with wetness, and he moved in her cautiously at first to make sure she was ready for him.

The pace of his ramming became faster, and Dee began gasping with pleasure. "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Harder! Ungh! Harder!" Mark tightened his grip on her damp ass and slapped his body against hers with all of his might. Every muscle in his torso and thighs tensed with strength, trying to eke out as much force as possible. "Ungh! Ungh! Yes! Ungh! Yes! Ungh!" His muscles were shaking as though they might refuse to continue after so much exertion. His quickening rhythm became a frenetic hammering, and the sound of their skin swiftly slapping against each other was now sharp and thunderous. "Unngh! Ungh! Unnngh! Ungh!" Their groaning was becoming almost indistinguishable, and her gigantic tits were swinging beneath her uncontrollably.

"Oh yeah! Unngh! Oh yeah! Unngh! Unngh!" Mark was growling from the back of his throat, like a rabid animal desperate to soothe its carnal urges. His entire skin was sweating from the exertion of hammering his cock into her drenching wet pussy. His muscles were shuddering as though they might give out at any moment, and Mark had to clench her hips in order to keep up the frantic pace. "Unngh! Unngh!"

When he looked up for a moment, he saw the open door of the bedroom with the silhouette still standing there. Even in the dark, he could see the white of one of Jen's eyes fixated on their writhing, naked bodies. "UNNNNNGH!" With a sudden burst of energy, he pounded her ass furiously and his pent-up load of cum erupted out of him.

Dee screamed with erotic delight as jism sprayed inside of her, and her cunt tightened around his stiff rod as the drenched walls of her vagina bloated into an incredibly narrow passage. "YEEES!" The momentum of their bodies continued to rock back and forth, but both of their sweating figures began slowing down as they struggled to breathe from exhaustion. A mix of cum and pussy wetness was trickling out of her, and Mark's diminishing erection was sparkling with a coat of their combined fluids.

They both fell down onto the mattress as though they were marionettes whose strings had suddenly been cut, and they each did their best to inhale enough air. Slowly they climbed to the top of the bed until Mark's head was resting on a pillow and Dee's head was nuzzled on his chest. They pulled the quilt on top of them and then lay quietly in the dark, Mark's hand was lazily stroking her hair above her ear as her hand rubbed and massaged his sweaty, muscular chest. His eyes glanced over at the door that was now closed, then focused entirely on the woman now lying on his torso.

When they found their breath again, he rubbed his cheek against her hair. "You are amazing." Mark put his nose in her hair and smelled, "We ARE going to do this again, right?"

She laughed, "Damn straight we are!" Her hand continued stroking the thin hairs on his damp skin. "So what weird thing do you do after sex?" Dee asked.

He looked at her surprised. "Do most people do weird things after sex?"

"Some do," she shrugged. "What's yours?"

"No, no, no, you first. What's your weird thing?"

She grinned mischievously, "I ask strange questions." Mark snorted as she continued, "And you?"

"I don't know, I guess..." He looked up at the ceiling and paused for a few seconds. "My mind starts drifting, thinking about totally irrelevant and odd things."

"Hrmm, what were you thinking about just now when we were lying here?"

"Honestly? I was thinking how people get pet names." Dee let out a barking chuckle. "No, I'm serious. Like, do people decide what to call each other? Or does that happen naturally?"

She nuzzled her head against his body. "I don't know, sweetie pie."

"Thanks for that, snookums."

Her hand continued wandering around his chest. "Any time, babycakes!"

"Oooooh no, not 'baby'," he playfully scolded. "Don't call me baby, that is over the line."

"Why?" She turned her head so she could look up at him as she lay on his torso. "What's the matter with 'baby'?"

He lifted his head so he could meet her eyes, "If I'm with an adult woman I care about, why would I compare her to a little child that is incapable of taking care of itself, can't think abstractly, and can't walk or talk independently? Is that really a compliment?"

Dee shrugged and looked down at his chest, "Maybe it's more about being cute like a baby."

"That's even worse!" Mark exclaimed, and then spoke in an exaggerated French accent. "'Hello there, tiny little cute infant I want to have sex with!'"

"Eeewwww!" Dee sputtered as she burst out laughing. "That's terrible!"

"That's what I'm saying," he answered with a hint of smugness and gave her hug, pressing their naked bodies against each other.

"Ok, you made your point," she sighed as her finger ran up and down the muscles on his neck. "I promise not to call you 'baby'."

"Actually, I like it when you say it. Let's go with that one." She teasingly slapped his chest and they both snickered. The light outside her window was dimmer, and a few more stars were now visible in the sky as they nestled into each other.

Under the quilt, Dee let her hand wander down to his pubic hair and her fingers roamed through his damp hairs. "I wish we had done this a long time ago. You are.... I mean, I wish...." She paused, letting the words hang in the air.

Mark used his hand to pull her jaw up towards him, and he pressed his lips against hers. They delicately rubbed their soft mouths around for several minutes. When he finally stopped, he whispered. "Me too."

Their naked bodies nuzzled against each other under the blanket as they resumed their kiss. Their lips and tongue gently and aimlessly meandered into and around the other, and the only sound in the room for the next fifteen minutes were their soft murmurs of affection and the wetness of their lips pressing and releasing and pressing again. The weariness of their bodies dragged them away from their loving embrace and pulled them into a long slumber in each other's arms.