Roommates Ch. 02

Story Info
Alyson and Melissa continue and expand their adventures.
6.5k words
4.73
35.1k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,297 Followers

AUTHOR's NOTE:

This story is a follow-up to my story "Roommates". If you want to know the backstory on Alyson and Melissa, it would be best to read "Roommates" first.

Saturday, 1:00 PM...

I kneel comfortably on the floor as I give Melissa her pleasure. She lounges in our new, oversized chair, completely relaxed and completely naked, her long, lovely legs spread as wide as possible, over the arms of the chair. God, she looks so hot like that. This is our favorite position for our fun. It allows Melissa to just lay back, close her eyes, and thoroughly enjoy the long, slow oral sex that I so love to give her. Is there anything better than this? There are days when all can think about is Melissa coming home so I can spend some quality time with my head between her legs.

I so love eating Malissa out. I love the way she responds to my tongue, the subtle quivers in her legs as I slide slowly and easily over her clit, the quiet whimpers of pleasure, the writhing of her body and rippling of her abs as her orgasm approaches.

i

Right now, she's getting close, the tell-tale sign being the tight grip of her hands on my head. I love that, too. I can feel the tension, and the need, as her fingers begin to massage my scalp, pulling me in, deeper into the warm, wet treasure of her cunt. Her hips are moving more eagerly now, up and down with a raw, animal rhythm, wiping my face with her juices. It's so fucking hot, I think I might cum myself before she does. My left hand is busy between my legs as I work on her.

But Melissa does get there first. Her body tenses up, her hips thrust forward in one final lunge of pleasure, and then her whole body begins to shake. At the same time, her whimpers explode into loud cries: "Oh YES!! Oh fuck, Alyson! FUCK!!"

It's so hot to hear Melissa call out my name as she cums. It makes the joy of pleasing her even better, as amazing as that can be. It reminds me how special this is for both of us.

Melissa continues to writhe and moan as I extend her orgasm, licking and sucking at her cunt and clit. I often challenge myself to see how long I can keep her going, and tonight is one of my better jobs. I keep her cumming for a good minute, then let her settle down briefly, and then dive back in to get her off a second time. At the same time, I'm diddling myself to my own orgasm. Finally, I let up, and Melissa lies back in the chair, still shaking, totally drained, a contented smile on her face. "Damn, Alyson ... so good. You're amazing," she murmurs.

As I sit back and enjoy the sight of Melissa's long, sexy body, my mind flashes back to my original seduction of her. Wow, that seems like so long ago. So much has happened since that memorable night. Back then, I was the aggressive one, the seductress, with Melissa as my unsuspecting target. But that quickly changed, as Melissa transformed into the clear dominant in our relationship. In fact, for a while she became a selfish, manipulative bitch, but that changed when I threatened to leave. It's been about six months since our reconciliation, and our life together has definitely evolved even further, for the better. Not that Melissa isn't still dominant. Our roles are clear, if unstated. I am the pleaser, while Melissa is the one to be pleased.

However. Melissa is no longer the only one I please. Since that first threesome we had with Stephanie, we've had a number of other "playmates" join us for sex. That involved me doing them, of course (it's my "thing"), but we also enjoyed all the variations that a third girl can provide, with the roles each time depending on the particular girl who joined us.

Honestly, I can't believe how much pussy I've eaten over the past six months. If anyone had told me that back then, I would have laughed, or just stared at them like they were crazy. But if there's one thing I've learned about myself through this experience, it's this: I absolutely love eating pussy. I've really come to appreciate the beauty and allure of the female body, the exquisite softness of another girl.

But mostly I love the way each girl responds - the way her body moves, the sounds she makes, the feel of her cunt getting wetter and wetter, the taste of her in my mouth, and the intensity of all of it, building and building, until at last I put her over the top. I could do it over and over every day.

Luckily, with Melissa, that's pretty much exactly what I get to do, both for her and for all the girls she brings home to play with us. It turns out, you see, that Melissa has a real talent for finding female partners. And it's not just that she has exceptional "gaydar" to identify girls who might like other girls. She also has an uncanny ability to seduce complete strangers and convince them to come home with her for sex. I guess I'm not the only girl that finds Melissa irresistible.

In addition, Melissa has a prime spot for finding girls, since she manages a small boutique shop that sells women's clothing. Having seen her at work, I know that she's very "hands-on" when it comes to helping customers with fitting the clothes and forming them to their bodies. I can only imagine the subtle promises that those touches provide. It's ironic, really. While I was the original seductress in our relationship, now it's Melissa who does the seducing. And she's very good at it.

And I have to say, Melissa has been on a roll lately. Three weeks ago, she brought home two girls within three days. Actually, only one was really a "girl". She was just out of high school and very inexperienced. I'm sure we did things to her that day that no one had ever done before, and she definitely enjoyed it. The other one was a married woman in her thirties, sneaking out on her husband for some girly pleasures. Both experiences were slightly taboo, in different ways, but both were very, very hot. Yes, life with Melissa has become very interesting. And very much fun.

.

.

.

Saturday, 7:10 PM...

Melissa and I sit in the living room of our apartment. As we wait for our guest, Monica, to arrive, Melissa recounts how she met her and how she convinced her to come over tonight.

"This one took some doing," she tells me with a certain amount of pride in her voice. "... or at least some patience. The first time I saw her, about a month ago, I knew right away that I wanted us to fuck her. Such big, beautiful boobs!"

I have to smile. Melissa is such a freak for boobs, especially big ones. But I say nothing, just let her continue. She tells me how Monica didn't seem interested at all at first, even when Melissa gave her all her attention and her "special" subtle touches. That was disappointing. However, she bought a LOT of merchandise, and then, as she was walking out, Melissa caught her looking back at her, like she was wondering about something. I wonder what that was, I think, with a laugh.

Two days later, Monica was back. Didn't buy anything, and Melissa was busy with another customer, but she kind of hung around until Melissa was free and then asked a lame question that was clearly just an excuse for interacting with Melissa. The next week, she was back again, buying a several more outfits, which she came back to return a couple days later, always killing time until Melissa was available to wait on her, always smiling sweetly when she spoke. And the next week was the same routine.

So, finally, Melissa got tired of waiting and wondering. The next time Monica came in, Melissa made a move, just laying it out there. "Look," she whispered in her ear, "I know you wouldn't come here this much if you only wanted clothes, so why don't we be honest with each other? I think you're hot, I want you, and I think you want me, too. Am I right???"

Wow, I think, I'd never have the guts to do that! But I'm not Melissa, and Melissa has more self-confidence and directness than anyone I know.

"She looked shocked and just looked at me for a long moment," Melissa tells me, "but then she answered with a meek little, 'Yes.' I took it from there and set us up for tonight. And then, as she was leaving, I added, very nonchalantly, 'Oh, and my girlfriend will be there, too. I assume you are okay with that.' Hahaha! Her jaw literally dropped, but she still agreed."

"Well," I say to Melissa when she finishes her story, "that all sounds good, but she's 15 minutes late now. Do you think she chickened out?"

Melissa gets a worried look. I don't think she ever considered that possibility. But just then, there is a quiet knock at the door, and Melissa's look turns into a big smile. She goes to the door, and it's obviously Monica. She hands Melissa a bottle of wine that she brought, and I hear some brief greetings, apologies for being late, and general chit-chat before Melissa lets her in. Then, I get my first look at her as she moves across the room toward me.

Now I understand why Melissa has been so horny today. Monica looks wonderful. She is definitely the oldest woman that Melissa has brought home - my guess is somewhere over forty - but that's a good thing. There's something extra hot about doing an "older woman", someone I normally don't think about in a sexual way. I have a strong feeling that is going to change tonight. Hell, it's already changing. Monica has a very pretty face, actually more youngish-cute than mature-beautiful, with soft, soulful eyes and a winsome smile. That face is framed by thick, red hair that falls in soft waves down below her breasts. And those breasts - oh my! Melissa has always had a thing for big boobs, so the "guests" she brings home tend toward that trait, and Monica is no exception. Her loose, halter-like top doesn't exactly emphasize her breasts, but it doesn't hide them either, so I can tell that they were full and firm. I'm not really a total "boob girl" like Melissa, but looking at Monica's, I have to say I am excited. I can't wait to see them in the flesh.

But there is more to admire. Monica's skirt, loose and silky like her top, accents her full, womanly hips - something special for me. Those hips sway sexily, her thin skirt floating over them as she moves across the room - so hot! Monica gives me a polite hug, which makes me realize how tall she is - not as tall as Melissa, but probably 5' 9", much taller than I. I like that, too! This has the potential for great fun. I look over at Melissa, lick my lips, and give her a "great job" smile.

Melissa offers Monica a seat on the couch. She sits down, giving me a sweet, somewhat nervous smile as I take my place beside her. Melissa remains standing in the middle of the room, her gaze fixed on the two of us. Then, a subtle smirk appears on her face, as she looks directly at Monica, like she's assessing her. Monica stares back at her for a while, seemingly transfixed, then looks down self-consciously. Her slight discomfort makes her even more appealing.

I catch a look of satisfaction and power on Melissa's face, and then, finally, she speaks. "So," she says boldly, her hands on her hips, her body swaying seductively before this older woman, "I caught you eyeing me the first time I saw you in the shop." She cocks her hips and with an inviting, sultry smile adds, "Maybe you want a closer look ... a more "intimate" one?"

Monica smiles now, another somewhat uneasy smile that is rather adorable. She seems to want that closer look, but is taken aback by Melissa's forward approach. "Yes," she says quietly, "That would be nice."

Melissa smiles confidently in response and starts to strip. She undresses slowly, erotically, taking her time and teasing Monica as she reveals her body. She slips off her top, then undoes her bra to expose her small but lovely breasts, twirling her nipples erect between her fingers. Then she turns around and, rolling her hips, undoes her skirt and lets it drop to the floor, leaving her naked except for her small, bikini panties. Slowly, she bends over to pick up her skirt, thrusting her ass out toward Monica, exposing her butt-crack above her panties. God, I love that butt-crack! I have seen Melissa undress many times, have often undressed her myself, but this strip is still incredibly hot. She doesn't do this often, but when she wants to, she really knows how to entice. And looking at Monica now, it is clearly working. She is transfixed, her eyes locked on Melissa. She licks her lips and I can sense the hunger in her breathing. It is hot seeing this older woman so turned on by Melissa's act and by the prospect of having sex with her - and with me, too, I assume.

I quickly take off my own clothes, not bothering to do anything seductive, as I don't think I can outdo Melissa's performance. In short order, I am down to my panties, too. I move over to embrace Melissa as we both look at Monica with promising intent.

Monica is taking in the sight before her, gently biting her lower lip. "Oh god," she says quietly, smiling and squirming as she looks over both of us, "I'm going to have fun tonight, aren't I?"

"Oh yeah," Melissa responds with an alluring smile, her hand running softly down my side. "We're all definitely going to have fun tonight. Have you ever had sex with two girls?" Melissa's other hand moves seductively over her own hips as she speaks, tugging on her panties, pulling them down on one side, teasing, doing her best to get Monica even more aroused.

Monica smiles demurely, shakes her head and utters a quiet, "No." Melissa and I share a smile. It's always fun to be someone's first, a special treat. And when Melissa leans in to whisper provocatively in Monica's ear, "I hope you're ready, baby, because we're both going to do you all night." As she says this, she runs a finger lightly over Monica's cheek, causing a visible shudder to course through her body. Melissa gives me a sly grin. Monica is obviously very turned on.

"Your turn now," Melissa says, waving her hand to indicate that Monica should take her turn in removing her clothes. Monica doesn't hesitate for even a second - oh yes, she's ready.

I glance over at Melissa and share a smile as we watch Monica intently. She smiles seductively as she slips off her top, revealing a white, lacey bra that wonderfully accents her big breasts. Next, she pushes her skirt down over her full hips, exposing her matching white, lacey panties. A sexy wiggle of her hips urges the skirt down to the floor. Clearly, Monica is no stranger to the tease herself. While seductively eyeing both of us, she reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra, then slowly shows us her breasts.

I hear Melissa give a little gasp as Monica's boobs come into view. I have to laugh - Melissa is such a tittie-lover. But I must say, Monica's boobs are even better than I expected, absolutely magnificent, the epitome of female beauty. They are full and round, I'd guess 36D, and creamy white, with large, pink areoles, about 2 inches across. Monica's skin is so pale and fine that tiny blue veins are visible at the bottom swell of her tits. They look like the softest things on earth, just yummy. I can't wait to get my hands, and my mouth, on them. And I know Melissa is absolutely drooling at the sight. But as usual, she keeps her cool and shows no sign of the desire simmering inside her.

Monica reaches down to remove the final piece of clothing, but Mellissa stops her. "No," she says, "leave your panties on." She glances at me and smiles lewdly as she explains, "Alyson likes to take them off." I think I blush a little at Melissa's revelation, but it's true. I love it when a girl raises her hips to let me slowly slip her panties off, especially the first time. It's like unwrapping a long-awaited present. Monica gives me a sweet smile and leaves her panties in place.

Now Melissa beckons me to her, and I pop off the couch to join her in the center of the room. "Let's show Monica how we have fun," she says, taking me in her arms as she speaks.

Oh boy, I think. I've been waiting to get started! I pull Melissa closer, delighting in the warm feel of our naked bodies melding together. Melissa comes in to kiss me, and I bend my head back to adjust for the difference in our height. Our lips meet and I moan as her tongue works aggressively in my mouth. Melissa's always been a great kisser and she turns me on so much. Immediately, I feel my pussy getting wet with desire.

We continue kissing as our hands roam over each other, mine moving up and down over her sides and hips and hers settling on my butt. I smile to myself. Melissa's never come right out and said it, but I know she likes my ass, because she can never seem to keep her hands off it. And that's fine with me - I like having my butt played with.

We make out like this for a few minutes, hoping that Monica is getting more aroused as she watches. Then, finally, I slip my hand down into Melissa's panties, searching for her warm quim and finding it. God, she is so wet already! I let my fingers trail lightly over her lips before pushing my middle finger all the way inside. Melissa's eyes close and she gives a little cry, then moans quietly as I wiggle around inside her. Damn, it feels so good in there, her inner walls caressing my finger and drenching it with cream. I push a second one in, then a third, making Melissa moan even louder. She goes back to kissing me, more urgently now, her hands around my face, her tongue working feverishly in my mouth. And now I'm moaning, too.

We keep this up, kissing and fingering, for a few minutes. Then I push Melissa's panties down, over her hips. She takes it from there, working them down until they drop to the floor and he steps out of them. Now my other hand wanders behind her and slips between her but cheeks, to play with her asshole. Melissa makes a little "Mmmmm" sound when she feels that, but it is muffled within our continuing kiss. I twirl my finger over her asshole, slipping the tip inside as she quietly moans in response.

I slip one more finger into her vagina. Now I have all four fingers of my right hand in Melissa's cunt. I've never gotten that many in her before. It feels incredible, so warm and wet, gripping at me. Beyond my own enjoyment, I am consciously putting on a little show for Monica, making sure she can see the shiny slickness of Melissa's cream on my fingers as they move easily in and out of her. At the same time, I slip my other finger further up her butt. Melissa absolutely loves that, whimpering quietly as her hips moving easily in rhythm to the thrusts, her hands clutching desperately at my shoulders for support. We are still kissing passionately, Melissa's eyes closed while mine remain open, taking in the whole experience. Both of us are lost in a steamy world of girl-girl lust. It is an incredibly hot scene, and as Monica watches, I notice that her right hand is between her legs, pressing into the crotch of her panties. She's is becoming more and more aroused as she watches us. Of course, that's the whole idea.

Finally, I drop to my knees and push my face into Melissa's pussy. As I start to lick her, I hear a little "Ohhh" from across that room. Yes, we are really getting to Monica! I lick around in Melissa's cunt a bit, enjoying the taste, scooping out the juices. I love having my tongue inside her, and I know she loves it, too, but this time, she stops me before I get too far. "Not now, Al," she says. "I think our guest needs some attention."

I get it. Melissa likes her pleasure, but she also likes to watch. It's become a pattern in these encounters - Melissa likes to start by watching me go down on our guest. And when I look over at Monica, she gives me a sweet smile that tells me she likes this idea, too. So I give Melissa's cunt one final (for now), loving lick and then get up and scurry over to Monica. At the same time, Melissa makes herself comfortable in the chair.

Getting right to it, I sit on Monica's lap, my legs straddling her hips, delighting in the feel of her flesh on mine, thighs on thighs, my tits practically in her face. I grind into her a bit and look deeply into her eyes as my hands tenderly cup that pretty face.

Milene
Milene
1,297 Followers
12