All Comments on 'Roommates Ch. 02'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rmdexterrmdexteralmost 4 years ago
Milene Returns!

As usual, a stellar piece of work by the talented Milene. How I have missed her stories. No one writes a hotter lesbian narrative than this woman. Any of her stories are my "go to" ones when I want to get off in a hurry. She never disappoints and, like her main characters, she leaves you wanting more...and more...and more...FIVE STARS!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
A true inspiration

Can't say much or write much. My mouth and my fingers have more important things to do right now ...

lexstrokerlexstrokeralmost 4 years ago

Wow! What an incredibly erotic story. I’m usually a sucker for a slow burn, but this...this is awesome! The way you describe everything is very arousing and I can’t imaging how anyone could not get turned on from reading this. 5 stars.

TantalaTantalaalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful as usual

Welcome back and another great piece! Lovely!!!

I never ever get tired of your story, and keep returning to them over and over again!!!!

krfan5krfan5over 3 years ago
Milene!!! We have missed you!!!!

More, please!!!!! You are my favorite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed you!

Milene, you have a huge fan over here in Jamaica. You are an incredibly gifted writer and soooo deliciously explicit! Don't ever stop. You are hands down one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back!!

Erotic story as usual. I love the subtle understanding of the dominant partner's expectations of the submissive partner in most of your stories. I love it when your subs are vulnerable, loving pleasers and your doms are confident bad ass, self serving bitches....boom!

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Beyond Erotic

Starting for me with Party Time, you are exactly what you claim - highly erotic sex, but your stories enjoy a poignant tenseness. Don’t wait so long between your erotic stories

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved it! Highly erotic and great interaction between the characters.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. It continues the excellent theme of D/s girlfriends spreading the joys of lesbian loving.

A tiny detail (which didn't detract from the tale): at the start of this chapter she talks about how it all started and how she threatened to move out? I couldn't find that in Roomates, but it does happen in Obsession. Then again, it might just be the sub trying to look a little more assertive.

vespa69vespa694 months ago

Hot AF. Thanks for the great story. Just going into your back catalog affer spotting the latest in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roommates Previous Part
Roommates Series Info