All Comments on 'Roommates Ch. 03'

by Aeli

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You've lost me, not one of the characters is likeable anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

I love your descriptions! I am a little conflicted about the events of this chapter, but I want to see where it goes. Keep going!

honeyxbabyhoneyxbabyalmost 10 years ago
Still enjoying it!

Hi! I've enjoyed the series so far, and I'm also looking forward to where this goes! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Can't wait to see where you take these characters next! I really want to know more about Alex. You create such interesting characters and really hot scenes. I'm interested in the story as much as I am turned on by it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it more and more every chapter

Alex is like the ideal guy lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love This Series

Have very much enjoyed this series from the beginning. And what's not to like?

Compelling story and character development. Scorching hot, sensuous sex scenes. Well written. Flows well. Realistic.

Very well done, Aeli. Especially for the first time out of the box. I have the feeling that the Erica character is semi-autobiographically, and I love the way you dig down deep and expose your innermost thoughts and desires. And I think Alex is the guy most of us guys would like to be to you women.

Look forward to future installments in this series, as well as other submissions from you.

synvolzsynvolzalmost 10 years ago
great story

I really like this series....can't wait to see what happens next :-)

bicuriwhatbicuriwhatalmost 10 years ago
Waiting for next part

Loved so far..Please write the next part. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

I really love what you've written thus far, been checking back constantly in anxious anticipation of the next installment! More please! :

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous