Roommates Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls initiate a young newbie into the world of girl-sex.
5.4k words
4.69
35.4k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers

AUTHOR's NOTE:

This story is the third chapter in the "Roommates" series. If you want to know the backstory on Alyson and Melissa, it would be best to read the first two chapters first.

________________

Alyson! Guess what?"

I don't really have to guess. I know what has Melissa excited. She's got a new girl in her sights. She always acts the same way when that happens - kind of manic, excited and worried at the same time. She's excited because she wants the girl, wants to bring her home so the three of us can play together, but she's worried that she won't be able to close the deal.

Melissa's concerns are probably unfounded, since she has an amazing record of getting the girl when she wants her. She just has a talent for recognizing the ones with possibilities and then convincing them to come home and have hot girl-sex with us. And that's great for me. All I have to do is wait at home to enjoy the fruits of Melissa's labors.

As Melissa tells me about this one, however, I realize that things are more complicated than usual. First of all, she's really young - 18 years old, just out of high school. Second, she's never been with another girl (though she wouldn't be the first girl-virgin we've had). And third, and this may be the most problematic, she works at the boutique where Melissa is the manager, so officially at least, she's her subordinate. Melissa argues that it's okay because she's just a temporary summer employee, off to college in a matter of weeks. "And besides," she adds, "I don't do the hiring and firing. Megan, the owner, does all that." I think she's rationalizing, but I don't argue. Melissa usually knows what she's doing.

I just listen as Melissa gives me the rundown on this girl, Lexie. "She's just too adorable," she says, "a petite blonde with a hot little body and a feisty personality. And she seems adventuresome, if you know what I mean." She looks at me with lecherous smile as she adds, "And she's got a really cute little butt. I know you like that, Al."

She's right, I do like butts. I can feel my interest growing as Melissa continues her narrative. "She's very open about sex - maybe too open. In the break room the other day, she was talking about how she's cheated on her boyfriend several times. But then... get this, Alyson... she said that none of them, boyfriend included, were much good sexually. My ears really perked up at that!" As Melissa speaks, I can see her mind working, thinking of how to persuade Lexie to give girls a try.

Over the next month, I get periodic updates on the "Lexie situation". Melissa is always excited to tell me about the progress she is making with her latest objective. "So, Al," she tells me one day, "I offhandedly mentioned my girlfriend today, to gauge her reaction. And I made it clear that you are more than 'just a friend'. I think I caught a glimmer in her eye - not shock, maybe curiosity... or interest! A good start."

The updates continue, though less frequently. I actually don't see Melissa as much because she's working a ton. The shop is short-handed, and Melissa has to work long hours to cover the shortage. Still, things seem to be progressing with Lexie. Melissa makes a point of spending time with her whenever she can, talking and touching, keeping girls and sex on her mind by mentioning me or commenting on how hot certain customers are.

Finally, Melissa comes home late one day, and I know it's happened. Melissa looks like the cat who ate the canary. "We've got her," she tells me. "I finally just took the direct approach." She takes me through the whole process, how they were together, alone, in the break room, and Lexie again brought up her now ex-boyfriend and her general discontent with all boys. Seeing her opening, Melissa took the plunge, suggesting again that she give girls a try, and offering to be her "personal guide".

"She objected at first, because she knows I have a girlfriend, but then I told her that we can have other girls, as long as we do it together." Melissa laughs. "Her eyes got really big when she heard that. But then she agreed! We're on for Saturday night."

Melissa is obviously excited as she tells her story, and I suspect she's pretty horny, too. Sure enough, within a few minutes, she looks at me teasingly, her head cocked slightly to one side. "You know, Al," she purrs, "all this talk about Lexie has me a little excited." She runs her hands seductively over the tops of her thighs. "I'm feeling a need."

She doesn't have to say another word. Her implication is obvious, and I'm more than ready to give her what she wants. Because of her busy schedule, it's been several days since I last ate Melissa's pussy - a long time by our usual standards. I've been seriously wanting her.

I quickly move over to settle playfully onto Melissa's lap. Then, wrapping my arms around her neck, I whisper in her ear, "Well, I'd love to do something about that. Shall we?" She smiles knowingly in response.

I slip off her lap and drop to my knees, and she moves her feet apart to accommodate me. I look up at her lovingly from between her legs. She looks so hot, wearing her favorite summer outfit of shorts and a crop top that exposes her lovely midriff - the kind of outfit that just drives me wild. I lean forward, hands on her waist, and place a light kiss on her bare abdomen. Then I lick slowly into her bellybutton. Melissa's reaction is delightful, a little twitch and a sweet, appreciative "Mmmmmm."

I kiss and lick all over her exposed flesh while she continues to squirm and sigh. Finally, I can wait no longer. Reaching for her shorts, I suggest, "Why don't we get rid of these, huh?" She obviously agrees, as she begins to work frantically at her belt and zipper. I love it! In seconds, we have her pants and panties down and off.

My god, she looks amazing. Her long legs are just slightly open, and between them, the delectable treat of her cunt, just begging for me to devour it. The fact that she is only naked from the waist down makes it all the hotter, deliciously lewd and wanton.

Melissa scoots down in the chair, pushing her lusciousness closer to me. Her butt is perched on the edge of the seat and her long legs open wider, inviting me in. "Come on, babe," she breathes. "Eat it. Eat me out."

I don't have to be told twice. I've been wanting this for days, and we're both horny as hell. Dispensing with the preliminaries, I dig right in. My hands grip at her thighs as I push my face between them, into the warm mush of her cunt. We both moan quietly at the first touch. Melissa's butt comes up slightly off the chair and I slip my hands under her to pull her in, cupping her soft cheeks in my palms as I go at her.

I'm excited, so I start fast, plunging my tongue all the way inside her, getting a nice gush of moisture in response. I swirl around in Melissa's cunt, relishing the taste of her. I'm really going for it when, surprisingly, Melissa stops me. "Go slow, Al," she says, her hands touching lightly on my head. "I just want to relax and enjoy this. You're so good."

I'm a little disappointed, but I want to please her, so I do as she asks, licking slowly, gently all over her delicate parts. Her response is wonderful, a dreamy "Oh yeah, just like that. Fuck, Alyson, I love how you eat me. You're so good." Her praise easily displaces my disappointment.

With her butt in my hands, I can feel Melissa's whole body relax, ready for a stress-relieving session of loving oral sex. Only her hips are moving, gyrating slowly to the gentle rhythm of my tongue in her pussy. "Ahhhhhh, yessss." she murmurs. "Just like that. So good." Her legs open wider to give me better access.

I rub my face in her wet heat. God, I love it! Melissa's thighs quiver against my cheeks as my tongue runs lightly over the edges of her hole. I lick every surface, the lips, the perimeter, and of course, the inside. I even swoop down to briefly tease her asshole, which I know she loves. I keep at it for a long time, to the accompaniment of her sighs and quiet moans, until they get louder and her breathing heavier.

Still teasing, I move away from her quim, to her inner thigh. With a moan, Melissa raises her leg, pointing it straight up, inviting me to worship her there. I do, running my tongue and my fingertips delicately up and down the long expanse of her upper leg, from her inner knee down to the swell of her bottom, pausing at times to take a little bite of soft flesh as I go. I give both legs the same treatment, going back and forth between them. She sighs in contentment as she lets me linger on her legs for a while, subtly pleasuring her, until she needs more, and her hand gently directs me back into her crotch. It's extra juicy now, and I scoop out a tongueful and slurp it down.

I've been purposefully avoiding her clit, but now she wants it, needs it, so I go for it. The flat of my tongue moves over it in long strokes that make her shiver and groan as her back arches dramatically. Yeah, she's ready now. I keep licking, circling her needy little nubbin in swirling motions, driving her crazy, until at last, she breaks, and the climactic tremors run through her.

Melissa's orgasm is not as intense as usual, but it's far more extended. As I continue to lick, she just keeps cumming, her body trembling and her legs scissoring as she moans out her pleasure. "Ohh-h-h-h, Fu-u-u-uck!" She cums for over half a minute, then finally falls back in the chair, limp and still, except for her heaving chest.

Once she's finally composed herself, she looks down at me with a big grin. "Oh fuck," she says, "that was so good. You continue to amaze me, Al."

I'm wiping my face as I reply, sincerely, "Yeah, that was fun!" Then I add, playfully, "Can I do it again?"

She laughs at that. "Damn, Alyson, you're such a slut. That's what I love about you. But who am I to argue?" She spreads her legs again, "I'm always willing to give a girl what she wants." And then, she adds with a knowing smirk, "And this time, eat my ass, too."

So, I dive back into her again, not so leisurely this time - I really want to make her cum some more. And I do, just as good as the first time. I get her off pretty quickly - so quickly that I just can't stop. I keep licking both her holes until she cums two more times. And then, unfortunately, she makes me stop. "Sorry, babe," she says, "Much as I love this, there really are other things I need to do." I'm disappointed, but I know I'll get more of her later.

*****

It's Saturday night, and we're waiting for our new playmate to arrive. As usual in these situations, Melissa is kind of manic with nervous energy. For some reason, she's always worried that the girl will back out and not show up, even though that has never happened so far. I take it in stride. That's just the way she is.

Of course, Melissa's concern is unfounded. There is a knock on the door, and Melissa jumps up to get it. Lexie enters and I get my first look at her. Wow, Melissa was right - she's super-cute - very petite, just a little over five feet tall, with blue eyes and loose, blonde curls that fall just to her jawline.

Melissa introduces me, and Lexie gives me the cutest smile. God, I want her already! We all chitchat a bit, and Melissa offers Lexie a glass of wine, which she promptly accepts. Though she's underage, she is clearly comfortable with alcohol. She quickly drinks the whole glass - likely because she's a bit nervous in her current situation.

Melissa pours her another and suggests that she have a seat, and Lexie does so on the couch. We join her, one on either side. We talk and drink for a while, letting Lexie settle in. Melissa asks her if she's ever been with a girl, if she's ever eaten pussy. "No," comes the hushed reply. "Like I told you, I haven't. But I've thought about it. A lot." I notice that her breathing has become heavier as she speaks. She's thinking about it right now.

At last, Melissa takes charge. She takes Lexie's glass from her and places one hand under her chin, to turn her face toward her. She places a slow, soft kiss on her lips. Then she takes another, this time adding lots of wet tongue that extends the kiss for almost a minute. Lexie starts to whimper. She's turned on already. Melissa breaks free and I take over, turning Lexie to me and giving her an equally ardent frenching.

We go back and forth like this for a while, raising the heat in our sweet young thing. Our hands become a more aggressive, exploring freely over Lexie as we kiss her. It seems like we should take this slowly, to ease her into her first time, but I can tell Melissa is very aroused and anxious to pick up the pace. "Stand up, sweetie," she says. "Let's get you out of these clothes." Lexie seems a little unsure, but stands as requested, and Melissa immediately goes to work, lowering Lexie's jeans and panties.

Lexie is facing away from me, so as her pants come off, I get my first look at her bare ass. Damn, it's just as cute as Melissa promised, so round and pert, just a darling little bubble-butt. As I look at it, my mind is filled with the things I want to do to her back there.

Meanwhile, Melissa is finishing the job, stripping off Lexie's top and bra, leaving her completely naked. My god, she's adorable. Lexie's tits are perfection, not extra big, but not too small either, just the right size for her body. And her nipples are just as perfect - two delicious pink morsels that just scream, "Suck me!", something I'm sure Melissa is dying to do.

Lexie sits back down, and we both pounce on her, our mouths and hands all over her body. As I expected, Melissa goes right to her darling boobs, fondling them with both hands, and then quickly leaning down to take one into her mouth. As she does so, I take a slower, more subtle approach, nuzzling Lexie's neck from behind while my hands roam up and down her body. Lexie's head leans back, her face toward the ceiling, as her eyes close and she utters a heartfelt "Oh-h-h". I slip my wet tongue into her ear and get another delightful "Ohhhh".

Lexie's response encourages me, so I let one hand wander downward, past where Melissa is devouring her breasts, to her taut belly. I run my fingertips lightly over it, and she makes a little sound as her abs flex in response. I tickle her bellybutton briefly, and then move down to my real destination. I'm still kissing her neck as I cup her mound and stroke a single fingertip up and down in her slit. A gentle tremor flows through her, and she pulls Melissa's head more firmly into her boobs.

I stroke again, deeper this time, up to the second knuckle. Now I really feel the wetness. She's clearly ready, so I take the plunge, pushing my finger all the way in. I just hold it there for a moment, then twirl it around, enjoying the squishy heat of Lexie's cunt as she lets out a delightful little squeal.

She's really wet. I add another finger and move them both in and out, being careful to stroke their whole length over her clittie as I go. Now, with two mouths working on her and two fingers in her pussy, Lexie is beside herself. Her jaw hangs open in a silent scream, and she utters an amazed "Ohhhhh... Jesus!"

Meanwhile, Melissa is still mouth-mauling Lexie's tits, sucking as much of them into her mouth as she can. As she continues to suck, her hand drifts down between Lexie's legs, only to find my hand already there. She must be totally absorbed with those titties, because her head jerks up in surprise. Her eyes are glazed with lust as she looks at me and says, "Oh! Sorry!"

"It's okay," I respond, removing my fingers from Lexie's cunt. "Go ahead." I don't mind. I have other plans.

Melissa quickly accepts my invitation and plunges one long finger all the way into Lexie's pussy, making her cry out at the insertion. I know what she's feeling. Melissa really does have long fingers, and I've often felt the pleasure of them reaching deep inside me. Lexie thrusts her hips forward, asking for more.

Melissa gives it to her, filling her cunt with two more fingers. Meanwhile, I slip my hand under her, to those cute cheeks, searching between them until I find her tight little butthole. My finger is still coated with Lexie's lubricants, so the tip easily slips inside. Lexie makes a little noise of surprise as I play in her rear. She gets even louder when I push my finger all the way up her ass.

As my finger explores in Lexie's bottom, I can feel Melissa's fingers working in her other hole. Fuck, that's hot. We're really sharing this young girl, both of us enjoying her together. And Lexie herself seems to be loving it, too, based on the way she's squirming and moaning as we probe her insides. So hot!

Lexie is shimmying and moaning now. She's losing control, and we're going to make her cum. Melissa, without letting up on the action between her legs, leans forward to give her a passionate tongue kiss, and surprisingly, that is the thing that puts her over the edge. Her cries are muffled in Melissa's mouth, but there's no mistaking it, she's cumming. She clutches at Melissa and I feel the spasms in her asshole as the waves of pleasure flow through her.

"Jesus," she says after settling down. "That was awesome. You two are awesome!"

"Oh, sweetie," Melissa tells her, "that was just the start. We're going to make you cum so many times, you'll be seeing double."

Lexie looks back and forth between us, a look of a disbelief on her face. "Ohhh. Wow."

At this point, we move to our bedroom, where we can all stretch out on our king-size bed with plenty of room to play. Lexie starts to get onto the bed, but Melissa stops her. "Hold on, girl," she says. "I think it's your turn now."

Lexie looks at both of us, momentarily confused, but she understands when she feels Melissa's hand on her shoulder, urging her to her knees. She complies, then looks up at Melissa standing over her. She's waiting for direction.

"Kiss me... here," Melissa tells her, pointing to her bare midriff. Again, Lexie complies, her hands on Melissa's waist as she applies her lips to that warm, firm flesh - once, twice, three times, then looks up for her next command.

"Now take my pants off." Lexie does so, fumbling slightly in her anxiousness and desire. Melissa steps out of them, and then her panties come off, leaving her naked from the waist down, with Lexie still on her knees. It's a hot scene, and I'm loving it.

Melissa remains standing, but moves her feet farther apart, opening her legs a bit more. "And now," she continues, "kiss me... right here." She points emphatically toward her exposed pussy.

Lexie doesn't say a word, but I detect the trace of a secret smile. She's enjoying this little interplay, with its subtle hint of domination. Her hands reach out to grab Melissa's buttcheeks and pulls her cunt into her mouth. Melissa's eyes close and she sighs in pleasure as she gives Lexie her first taste of pussy. Her hands go instinctively to Lexie's head, and she moans quietly while Lexie's tongue starts to work inside her.

It seems like Lexie has been thinking about this for a while, because she is immediately into it, licking deep into Melissa's cunt, her muffled moans growing louder with each stroke of her tongue. And Melissa is loving it, looking down intently, watching this young newbie eagerly eat her. "That's it," she murmurs, "eat that pussy. Eat me out. Look up at me while you do it. You love this, don't you?"

Lexie pulls away just long enough to answer, "Yeah. So good. Fucking hot!" Then she dives back in, face first. It's hot to watch. Must be even better from Melissa's viewpoint. Her eyes and Lexie's are locked onto each other. Her hips sway back and forth as Lexie eats her out.

Lexie must be good for a beginner, because Melissa soon has to sit down on the bed, and before long she is cumming like crazy. She must be getting an extra thrill from breaking in a newbie, because I can tell she's having an absolute killer orgasm, shaking and grinding into Lexie's mouth while moaning and groaning even louder than usual.

Milene
Milene
1,299 Followers
12