All Comments on 'Roommates Ch. 03'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
I can't believe there are no comments yet

This story must have left everybody speechless. Including me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please don’t stay away too long, you’re one of the best writers on the site, and i think a lot of us share your obsession with well-shaped young bottoms. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this Story

Very erotic and your description of their bodies was so precise that my mouth watered and I could visualize their fine round butt cheeks thinking of diving in with my stiff tongue for the lovely rosebud (s). This story would never get old if you wrote more about these two hot lovelies and their sexual adventures. Maybe add the conquest of another older MILF, but have her beg to come back and have her willing to become their sex slave and do whatever they command. Just the thought is hot and still thinking about your lovely lips and hot tongue. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So good. Maybe they can add another routine of Al eating Melissa's pussy during breakfast everyday if she feels desperate.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy people doing things they are good at, and people doing nice things for others, and well written erotica. So, this chapter gets full marks for all that. I hope, in a future chapter, that Melissa finds a girl who will be as much into the butt as Alyson is. I think 69ing butts will lead to a budding relationship with a physiotherapist (and another chapter!).

Thanks again for sharing your delicious imagination and pleasing writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm 76 male I love all her stories reel good reading

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

Looks like there is the making of a LONG series as successive partners are trawled from the streets!!

Brilliant concept!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Skype. 561. Peter.lowe. /surrey/england

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series. REALLY! Well done, you!

I'd love to read a continuation. It seems the "girls" start out hetero/heteroflexible... Do you now feel they are all "turned," or what happens further in their lives? It's a pretty good setup for a full-blown erotic novel.

I'd really, really, really love to read more about these erotic adventurers.

Keep of the good writing!

PS, is that photo of your mouth, lips, tongue? ;-)

vespa69vespa694 months ago

Welllll this one is even better in the last. Your appetizer was very well realized in your style, but even more nuanced in detail. And your main course climax was perfectly paced and just delightful. As was my own ;) Thanks hon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roommates Ch. 02 Previous Part
Roommates Series Info