Roommates Ch. 05

Story Info
Craig is walked in on. Leah and Brittany have fun.
3.8k words
4.7
37.4k
26

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Madison stared at her reflection in the elevator doors. She was unmistakably pretty. In fact, she'd had many boyfriends in the past that had confirmed it. But she didn't have the typical look of most college girls. She barely wore makeup. Her wardrobe consisted mostly of black jeans and black hoodies. Her hair was always up because she didn't want to bother to take the time to do anything with it.

As she stared into the mirror, she wondered if she should maybe put in a little more effort as her mother so kindly reminded her constantly. She had no interest in partying, drinking, and chasing boys. She opted to instead focus on her studies in Computer Science, video games, and spending time with her small group of friends.

She was lucky to have her group who all shared an interest in computers and opted to steer clear of the typical university partying and, in her opinion, time-wasting.

Craig was one of those people. The two of them often found each other when the group was together, making silly jokes about the classes they attended together or discussing various computer science topics. He was a great companion to her as they were in mostly the same classes, focusing on the same Major. Craig was quiet and reserved, but what she liked best was his kindness and sincerity. Most other boys weren't quite like him.

They often shared computer equipment as well. She reached into her backpack to make sure she remembered the RAM card that she was there to return as she approached his dorm room door. After a few knocks, there was no answer. She knocked and waited again.

No answer.

She then tested the door knob and found it to be unlocked. 'Perfect,' she thought. She could just drop the RAM card off and be on her way.

When she opened the door, a strong smell wafted out. It smelled like someone had just cleaned the entire dorm room with loads of cleaning supplies. Thinking nothing of it, she headed for Craig's desk with the card. She stopped when she saw around the wall in the back room of the dorm. A pair of feet were visible on the edge of the futon.

Madison dropped the card off on the desk and peeked into the other room. That's when she saw him. Sound asleep on the futon, she found Craig on his back, hands folded neatly on his stomach. His legs were parted slightly.

"Oh," Madison gasped softly. She stared directly at him, noticing right away that he was completely naked. She stared at his crotch, unable to look away. His penis was long and plump. It rested across his thigh, nearly stretching all the way to the edge. His balls were loose and baggy, moving in lock step with his deep breaths.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She didn't stop to think about what she was doing or why Craig was naked in the first place. She could only focus on the immense size of his genitals.

Just as she was about to snap out of it and retreat, the unthinkable happened. Craig opened his eyes and looked directly at her. "Jesus!" he yelled out as he quickly attempted to cover his privates and sit up on the couch.

Madison looked away and put her hand up in Craig's direction. "I'm so sorry. I came to drop off your RAM card. The door was open and I saw you sleeping. I didn't mean to barge in!"

"It's, it's fine. It's ok. I guess I forgot to lock the door! Shit! I'm so sorry!"

"No, I'm sorry!" Madison said as she stood in the other room. "I... I should go. I'm sorry. Bye." Madison rushed out of the dorm room and darted for the elevator. She was shaking and nervous. She couldn't believe what just happened.

As the elevator doors closed and she looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed she was blushing. She was flush red and her hair was all frazzled.

She mouthed the words "What the fuck" to herself in the mirror. Craig was enormous.

-------------------

Craig spent the rest of the day hanging around his dorm room, trying to get some studying in and take his mind off what happened. He couldn't concentrate. His mind was preoccupied with the sexual escapades of last night and that morning as well as Madison randomly walking in on him naked. How could he have been so careless sleeping in the nude?

He and Madison shared a special friendship with one another. They were always seemingly on the same wavelength. They had similar interests and senses of humor. Craig often wondered if there was more there, but could not muster up the courage to make a move. Plus, she never seemed that interested. But lately, he felt like a new man. Brittany and Leah have helped him feel more confident with himself. They also made it abundantly clear that what he had between his legs may work to his advantage with women.

But what about Madison? She wasn't like the others. Craig feared she may be grossed out, or even worse, offended by what happened. He opted to leave it alone for now. He wouldn't call or text her. He would hope the incident would be forgotten over time.

As if he wasn't having a hard enough time with everything, he felt an inordinate amount of guilt for what he was partaking in with his roommate's girlfriend. Although blame resides on both sides, Craig put it all on himself and was upset sick about it. He was so wrought with guilt, he couldn't possibly bring himself to see Brittany and Leah that evening. After deleting and rewriting it a dozen times, he finally texted Brittany a vague excuse about needing to study.

-------------------

"Do you think he's upset about something?" Leah asked as she sat on the couch, legs propped up on the coffee table, munching on carrot sticks.

"I don't know. We did kind of get carried away," Brittany said as she frowned.

"Kind of?" Leah laughed. "I think his penis put us under a spell!"

Brittany laughed as she playfully threw a pillow at Leah. "Stop! It's not funny. We were really bad!"

Leah shrugged. "Eh. It's college. We're supposed to do crazy shit right?"

"What about Steven?" Brittany asked as she scrolled through her phone.

"What about him? He's halfway across the state. Who cares?" Leah had such a carefree attitude about her. She was never one to be completely tied down to a relationship.

"I feel bad. It's his roommate. They're kind of friends too I guess. I also don't want to make Craig upset."

"Brittany... honey," Leah sat forward and looked her directly in the eyes. "It's ok. Don't beat yourself up. We had some fun with Craig. Lots of it actually. If anyone's uncomfortable, we don't do it anymore." Leah sat back in her chair and took a bite from a carrot stick. "I would like to fuck him though."

Both girls cracked up laughing as Brittany threw another pillow at Leah. She ducked out the way, laughing.

"Hey! I think my mold is ready. Let's check it out."

Leah walked over to the other room and returned with a large block of grayish brown clay. After Craig inserted his manhood earlier, Leah poured in a solvent inside the hardened clay she would use to create her template. She laid out some newspaper on the ground and set the mold down gingerly. Next, she used a small tack hammer to crack open the clay.

"This breaks apart so easily," she commented. Brittany sat forward on the futon, eagerly awaiting the mold. After only three soft taps of the hammer, the clay broke apart, revealing the finished product. She held it up for Brittany to see.

It was a perfect replica of Craig's impressive penis. It looked exactly like a huge, off-white colored dildo. The girls cracked up giggling as they studied the details.

"Holy shit!" Brittany said. "You can even, like, see each vein. This is really detailed!"

"Yeah, that's the point. If I'm going to make a sculpture, I need to have a good replica to go off of. Gosh, would you look at how big he is? I still can't get over it."

"What's this made of?" Brittany asked, taking the mold from Leah.

"Silicone. It's super cheap and super easy to use." She looked up at Brittany and smiled. "You getting ideas?"

Brittany laughed. "No! Well, maybe. But, no. I'm not." She then held the dildo up to her stomach and looked up at Leah. "Look at this! He's literally in my stomach. How is this possible?"

Leah crossed her arms and shook her head. "Honestly, I have no idea. But I'd be willing to find out."

"He said he's had sex before," Brittany stated. "He's so quiet. I can't picture him having sex. Especially not with that massive thing."

"I wouldn't mind it. I'll tell you that."

"You're being bad, Leah." Brittany handed the mold back to her.

"Oh, like you've been such a princess! You freaking jerked off to the guy the other day right over there!"

Brittany blushed, having briefly forgotten about her feverish masturbation session returning from Craig and Steven's the other morning. "You're right. You've got a good point there. Ok, I need a drink. Wine?"

"For sure."

--------------------

The girls had a nice Saturday night in their dorm room together. Sipping wine, laughing and enjoying one another's company. They chatted about their respective futures. Leah always had a long-term plan in play. She would pursue sculpting as it had always been her passion. Brittany was a bit more unsure of herself. She was part of a big family, so it had always been assumed she and her sisters would all have big families of their own. But Brittany wasn't so sure that was all she wanted in life. Chatting with Leah helped her understand that her future is her plan and no one else's. That gave her a lot to think about.

"What about Steven? Are you guys serious, do you think?"

"I don't know really," Brittany sighed as she poured them each another glass of wine. "I mean, he's great and all. But there's not much to him. He's just like football, partying, and hanging with his buddies. That's all there really is to Steven."

Leah nodded. "He is cute though."

Brittany laughed and nodded. "Yes. Yes he certainly is a cutie."

"And a big dick," Leah added.

"Yup. That too...just that..." Brittany trailed off.

"What?" Leah asked.

"Oh it's nothing."

"It's not nothing. You were just about to say something. What is it?" Leah eyed Brittany, inquisitively.

Brittany paused. "This is gonna sound so selfish and petty."

"I doubt it will. Go ahead, what is it?"

"Anytime we have sex... I don't cum. Ever. I can't have an orgasm having sex with him."

"Never?" Leah asked, surprised.

"Never. Well, ok not never. He does oral and stuff. And I've cum a few times doing that. But never with sex."

Leah mused. "Well that's not good, now is it?" Brittany shook her head. "It's not. I know it sounds like I'm just being picky."

"Picky? Honey, you need to be able to get off. He gets off doesn't he?"

Brittany nodded.

"Well then, you need to as well. Does he just not try?"

After some thought Brittany looked up at Leah. "I just feel like I need more. Ya know, down there. He's big and all, but it's also really skinny. Ugh, I can't believe I'm being this superficial."

"Brittany. If there's a problem with the equipment, there's a problem with the equipment. You're not being superficial. I think you're being honest. You want a big boy."

Brittany nodded in agreement as she took another sip.

"I know a big boy," said Leah mischievously as she looked at the silicone mold of Craig's penis still sitting on the coffee table. "Talk about thick, huh?"

"Oh my God!" Brittany shouted out as she laughed.

"What?? Look at him! This boy is packing!" Leah reached forward retrieving the mold and handed it to Brittany.

She put her wine glass down and studied the artificial phallus in her hand. The mold was heavy, but lifelike. She inspected the bloated tip all the way down to the large balls that were only partially captured by the silicone.

"I wonder what he'd feel like," she said quietly as she inspected it.

"Let's find out," Leah said.

"He doesn't want to come over. I think he's upset."

"No, silly. Let's find out right now. Me and you."

Brittany looked confused. "Me and you?" she asked. Leah pointed to the mold in her hand. "And Craig!"

They cracked up laughing as Brittany realized what she was talking about. "I don't know," she said, shaking her head while looking at it. "Right here? In front of each other?"

"Brittany! Really?" Leah exclaimed. "You masturbate all the time around here. Why not use Craigy boy here this time?"

Leah had a point. Brittany was never shy about pleasuring herself even when Leah was home. The idea of using the mold of Craig was arousing to her.

"Hold up," said Leah as she hopped up and darted for her desk. She opened the top drawer and dug around a bit for something. "Here," she turned around and tossed Brittany a small bottle.

"Lube? Leah! Are we really gonna do this?"

"If you're not, I am. Hell, if you are, I am as well!" Leah said as she poured herself another glass and sat down. She crossed her tan legs and bounced her barefoot as she raised her eyebrows at Brittany. "Well?"

Brittany thought about it while she mindlessly studied the back of the lube bottle. She looked up at Leah. "We can't tell anyone."

Leah waved her hand. "Absolutely not. No question at all." She smiled warmly at Brittany while getting comfortable on the futon.

Brittany stood up and turned to Leah. She shrugged before crossing her arms to pull off her shirt from the bottom. She was in excellent shape with a tight tummy and defined abdominal muscles. Her breasts were large and round. Leah admired her perfect body with an excited smile.

Brittany giggled as she moved to unclasp her bra. "This is so awkward!"

"Oh, it's fine. I've seen you naked a million times, Brit."

"I know! But it's like I'm doing a stripshow or something!" Brittany then did a goofy dance before officially removing her bra and letting her big tits hang freely.

"God you have such amazing boobs. I want your boobs," Leah said as she cradled her own breasts over her shirt. The truth was they both had amazing racks.

Brittany tucked her hair behind her ear as she looked down at herself. She then placed her thumbs under the waistband of her short shorts.

After a deep breath, she pulled her shorts and panties down together, revealing a dark colored bush, forming a 'V' between her legs. She patted her thighs as both girls looked over her naked body. "There ya have it. Brittany Stanton in the flesh!"

"So sexy... Ok sit, sit. Let's have some fun!"

Brittany sat on the futon naked and crossed her legs. She nervously sipped her wine before putting her glass back down on the table. It was a strange dynamic. Her being completely nude while Leah remained clothed. But she was excited at the same time. She was aching to find out what the mold would feel like buried inside her.

Leah carefully applied the lube, starting with the tip and slowly dispersing it throughout the shaft. She sexily stroked it as if it were real, even mimicking a handjob. "Oh yeah, Craig? Yeah? Does that feel good, Craig?" she said as they both laughed while she lubed it up.

"He'd probably have cum already by now!" Brittany joked.

"Ok." Leah caught her breath and held it up. "I think it's ready."

Brittany reached out, but Leah held it back. "Uh-uh. You relax. I'll do the work."

Stunned, Brittany's eyes got wide. "You're... you're gonna do it?"

"Mmm hmm. Lay back, missy. Get comfortable."

Brittany stacked a couple pillows behind her and then laid down on her back, facing Leah. She kept her legs stretched out and remained crossed, not quite ready to fully reveal herself to her roommate. Leah applied one last squirt of lube before turning to face Brittany. She gently patted her calves. "Open up, honey," she instructed quietly.

Taking a deep breath, Brittany parted her legs revealing her pink, wet, and throbbing vagina. She carefully watched Leah's facial expression turn from non-descript to pure shock and enjoyment. "Oh my God," Leah proclaimed. "You're so pretty!" she said staring directly at Brittany.

"Stop! You're gonna embarrass me!" Brittany said as she instinctively covered herself, blushing red in the process. Never had she been so intentionally naked one on one with another girl like this.

Leah gently removed Brittany's hands. "Why? I'm not kidding, you're gorgeous down here. My oh my, Brit. Very nice."

Brittany laid with her legs open and her hands resting just above her crotch as she watched Leah hold up the whitish mold in her hand. She then rested it across Brittany's stomach, lining the bottom of it up with her crotch. "Look! He really would go past your belly button!"

She leaned her head forward so she could see. "You gotta be kidding me. Wow."

Leah then placed the tip of the mold directly between Brittany's labia. "You ready?"

"Oh gosh, I don't know!" she responded. Brittany now sat up on her elbows so she could see what Leah was doing.

"Just try and relax. We're going to uncharted territory with this one!" Leah then slowly massaged Brittany's clit using the tip while occasionally penetrating her a half inch or so. "We're gonna go nice and slow," she reassured her. Leah softly caressed Brittany's inner thigh with her fingertips.

"Yes, please," Brittany said almost inaudibly as her pleasure began to form.

Leah continued to explore Brittany's vagina using the mold. As her wetness grew, they could both hear the slippery sounds of her moist cunt.

"Ohhhh..." Brittany whined as she sunk into the cushion and closed her eyes. She inhaled deeply through her nose as she felt waves of arousal pulse through her. Leah watched proudly as Brittany responded to her touch. It was time to go a little deeper.

"Ok, here we go," she said softly. With great focus, Leah angled the tip of the replica in line with Brittany's opening and thrusted it in. Brittany clutched the cushions with her hands as three inches of Craig's cock spread her pussy wide. Leah bit her lower lip as she watched her reaction to the penetration. "Yeah?" she asked.

Brittany could only nod as she closed her eyes again and moaned. "Mmmmmm"

"This looks so hot," Leah said as she slid it in and out. "You're doing great, hun."

"Ohhh fuck. Ohhhh my goodness. Wow," said Brittany. She was breathing more rapidly now. Her stomach rose and fell quickly. She leaned forward again to see Leah concentrating hard as she fucked her with the mold. "How much is that?"

Leah peered in closely. "I think it can't be more than three inches or so. Hang tight, we got some ways to go," said Leah as she chuckled. She lovingly rubbed Brittany's stomach as a way to comfort her. "You really are doing great. Here we go, it looks like he's thickest at this part. Try and relax your muscles, honey."

"Ohh God, Leah!" Brittany called out, trembling. She was nervous. It was only a third of the way inside and Leah just told her the thickest part was coming up. She closed her eyes again and tried to remain as calm and relaxed as possible.

Leah pushed further. She carefully watched Brittany's facial expression change as she inserted it further. Her mouth opened wide. She gripped the cushions tighter. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh my... GOD!" Leah eagerly slid more inside as Brittany's legs kicked in the air. She continued to moan loudly.

"Oh my God Leah!! Fuck, that feels so good! Oh my God that feels... SO... GOOD!"

"Yeah?" Leah asked, now repeatedly thrusting at least half of the mold in and out.

"Oh my God! Holy shit!" Brittany opened her eyes and leaned forward again, watching Leah fuck her with the dildo of Craig. She could clearly see how far it went in by the thin ring of moisture from her pussy around the shaft. That's when she realized she was about to have an orgasm from only half of his penis.

"Shit, shit, shit! Oh Fuck!" Brittany screamed as she tapped her thighs frantically. Her heart raced as she watched her pussy convulse. Her mouth hung wide open, eyes wide. She was silent.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12