Roommates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum!" She was having an orgasm. Leah beamed with delight as she bit her lower lip.

Brittany took a pillow and covered her face. She screamed as loud as she could into it. Leah watched in joy as Brittany came. She helped her along by using her thumb to massage her clit. Brittany responded with even louder moans, muffled into the pillow.

Her legs were flailing and she continued to moan. Her knuckles were ghost white from how hard she was clutching the cushion.

The pulses running through her body finally began to subside and clarity seeped back into her being. Her orgasm was coming to a finish. She opened her eyes and stared at the bland white ceiling of the dorm room. She looked up at Leah who was lovingly wielding the mold inside her, gently turning it a few degrees in either direction. Finally, she slowly withdrew it and held it up for Brittany to see.

"Oh my gosh," Brittany said as Leah held it up. It was drenched in her cum and lube, glistening in the light of the dorm room.

"You came hard, huh?" Leah asked as she admired the mess.

"That felt amazing."

"Your legs!" Leah laughed. "I thought you were gonna kick me in the face a few times!"

They each laughed hysterically. Brittany closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she held her tummy while giggling.

"I'm so happy for you girl," Leah said as she used a napkin to dry it off.

"Are you gonna try?"

"Not tonight, sweetie. I'm tired. At least we know it works now."

Brittany frowned. "I'm sorry if I messed up your mold. Will you still be able to use it for the sculpture."

Leah laughed out loud. "Brittany, there is no sculpture." Brittany cocked her head, confused. "What do you mean?"

Leah sighed as she smiled warmly. "You don't need to make molds of things to then make a sculpture. This..." she held up the dildo. "This is all I needed from our friend."

They each laughed harder than they had all night. Brittany covered her vagina as she rolled around on the futon giggling. "You're going to hell, Leah!"

"Can I at least bring this?" Leah asked.

12