Roommates Ch. 06

Story Info
Craig confides in Madison.
3.9k words
4.67
28.3k
26

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,391 Followers

Craig could hear Steven's frustration even if he wasn't saying anything. Sitting at his desk, he would repeatedly pick up his phone, angrily type out long sentences and slam it back down again. Since returning from his game, he and Craig had not spoken much save for a few niceties around the dorm. Craig was relieved, actually, as he was still heavily wrought with guilt after what he did. He desperately hoped Steven wouldn't find out. He was terrified of what he may do.

"Everything alright?" Craig asked as he packed up his backpack.

"Huh?" Steven turned around. "Oh... yeah, it's cool man. Just some stupid stuff."

"Alright. Welp. I'm gonna hit up the library. You need anything on campus?"

"I'm good," Steven replied as he typed into his phone. Craig quietly left the dorm room and headed for the elevator.

-------------------

"I'm not sure. We went through it all. It has to be in your API. Try going through each section one at a time."

"You have to be joking. I'm gonna be here all night," Craig said as he stared at his computer screen.

Madison shrugged as she turned her attention back to her own computer. "Quality takes effort, what can I say?"

Craig squinted at his screen. He checked his phone before starting to look for his code error. There were no messages. Nothing from Brittany, Leah, or anyone else for that matter. He wondered if the fantasy he was living in was over as quickly as it started.

Madison glanced in his direction while he was distracted. She always loved spending time with Craig as they worked on projects together. They developed a great friendship during long hours in the computer lab. She felt like she was always comfortable with him and could talk about anything. That is, except the incident.

She referred to that day in his dorm room to herself as the incident. It should have been a blip on the radar. An innocent mistake that shouldn't have happened. But everytime she saw Craig since then, she immediately fantasized about his penis. She couldn't help it. She pictured it exactly how she remembered it, resting gingerly across his thigh as he slept. It's not like Madison was overly infatuated with the male anatomy. In fact, she always thought penises were ugly and odd looking. But something about Craig's drew her in. Maybe it was because he was such a quirky, nerdy quiet type. She somehow felt that his penis didn't match who he was as a person. She pictured him having aggressive, powerfully dominating sex with it. Was that what he was like underneath? Snapping out of it, she turned back to her computer screen to concentrate.

It was Craig's turn to steal a glance. Madison was wearing her usual black sweatshirt that she cut down the middle of the collar for extra room. Peeking out underneath, he could see the spaghetti straps of her tank top. He knew she had a nice body as he's seen her in "going out" clothes before, albeit just a few times. But she seemed to conceal it more often than not. That didn't stop Craig from imagining what she looked like naked. Her eyes were green and bright, gorgeous actually. Her brown hair was tied up hastily with a clip. Her facial features were quaint and innocent. She was very pretty.

"Craig?"

He snapped out of it. "Huh?"

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Oh... umm yeah. Yeah, I'm good."

"Ok, cause you were literally just staring into space."

"I'm sorry. I've got a lot on my mind lately." Craig repositioned in his chair and turned back to his computer terminal.

"Need someone to talk to?" she asked. She thought about how she could use a break anyway.

"Not really. Well, I don't know. Maybe. I... I think I'm just kind of stuck," Craig said.

"I told you it's in the API."

"No, no, no," Craig shook his head. "I'm not talking about the project. I'm talking about... just something else."

Madison beamed. "Craig! Are you talking about... a giiiirrrlll!" she teased as she playfully shoved him. He blushed. "Maybe!"

Madison slid her chair up closer to his so she was facing him. "Ok! Now I'm interested. What's going on? Who is she?" She leaned forward, elbows on her knees.

Craig trusted Madison. This wouldn't be the first time he divulged secrets to her. And vice versa. The two had a special bond and could easily tell each other things without fearing the secret would get out. But this one was slightly different. Craig was terrified Madison would think less of him after what he did.

"Well, here's the thing. You promise not to judge me if I tell you this? Like, are you gonna hate me?"

Madison studied him inquisitively. "Umm, well I certainly hope not. But no, of course not. Unless you killed someone. Did you kill someone?"

Craig laughed. "I didn't kill anyone. At least I don't think I did."

"What is it, Craig?"

"I've been kind of seeing someone. Well, not seeing. Just hanging out. I think. Or not. I'm not sure."

Madison cracked up laughing. "Craig. What on Earth are you talking about? Are you seeing someone or not?"

Craig decided to let it all out. He had been harboring this secret for almost a week now and it was time to get it off his chest. "You know my roommate, Steven? Right?"

Madison covered her mouth with her hand. "No way! You? And Steven? You guys are..."

Craig shook his head vehemently. "No, no, no. God no. But his girlfriend."

Madison sat up in her chair as she tried to remember. "Wait. The dance team girl? Bridgette?"

"Brittany."

"Yes! Brittany. You guys are hooking up?"

"No, no, nothing like that. Well, sort of. Yes and no," Craig said confusingly.

Madison laughed. "Craig. You're going to have to be more honest with me if you want my advice. What exactly is happening?"

Craig took a deep breath. "Can we go somewhere else to talk about this? You want to go for a walk or something?"

"Sure," Madison smiled. "Fresh air would be nice."

------------------

The two of them walked out of the library and headed for a large park in the center of campus. They talked casually about their projects as they made their way over to a bench overlooking the campus pond. It was dark out and the bright moon was reflecting off the water. They took a seat on the bench.

"So Brittany stayed over one night with Steven. The next day she was lying in bed and I climbed down off the top bunk."

"Oh boy," said Madison as she eagerly listened to the story.

"Yeah, well as I stepped down, I didn't realize my boxers were open and she kind of saw me down there."

"Saw you?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, like, saw my junk and everything," Craig said as he looked out across the pond.

"Like I did the other day?" Madison asked, directly referencing the incident for the first time.

Craig turned to her. "Yes. Just like that."

Madison nodded her head as she waited for Craig to continue, but he didn't. "Ok? So, Craig. That's not really a big deal is it?"

"That's not all. I think she liked it or something because a couple days later, she and I were alone in the dorm. Steven was gone and she... she asked if she could see it again."

"She asked to see your penis?"

"Yeah. And she even asked to measure it, which she did," Craig buried his head in his hands. "I can't believe I did this," he said into his hands out of embarrassment.

Madison tried to be comforting for poor Craig. "It's ok, Craig. Look, so what? So you showed off to someone and she got a kick out of it. I still don't see the big deal, right?"

Craig looked up and directly into the eyes of Madison. "I let her jerk me off. She gave me a handjob. And she also masturbated in front of me." Craig intentionally left out some other details as not to share too much.

Madison sat back as her mouth dropped. She was truly in shock. "Wow. Just... whoa."

"I'm a bad person," Craig said.

"You're not," Madison shook her head. "Well, it may have been wrong, yes. But maybe she likes you. Maybe she'll break up with Steven?"

Craig wasn't convinced. "I think she's toying with me. She doesn't act like she likes me. She just... she just likes my thing."

"Your dick?"

Craig nodded as he stared at the ground. Madison took a deep breath as she watched a group of students walk by on the far side of the pond. "It is kinda nice," she said while still staring straight ahead.

"What?"

Madison turned to Craig. "Your... your penis. It's nice. You have a really nice looking one."

Craig awkwardly laughed. "Thanks... I... I'm really flattered."

"She could just be fascinated with it. I mean, me personally, I had to do a double take myself. You don't always see one like that," Madison admitted. She felt herself getting tingly and warm as the conversation progressed.

"Really? Did you... did you get a good look the other day?" Craig was intrigued.

"Sort of. It was really quick. I tried to look away, but it was just hanging out in the open. Tough to miss," Madison turned to Craig who was clearly excited. "But from what I saw, it looked really big."

"Yeah. Brittany said the same. She wouldn't stop talking about how big she thought it was."

"So wait a minute. You said she measured it right?" Madison asked. "She measured your dick?"

"Yes."

"And?" Madison asked. "How big are you?"

Craig thought about the question. "I think she said it was over nine inches or something?"

Madison's mouth dropped open. "Nine inches?! You're kidding me, right? How?"

Craig laughed and shrugged. "I don't know? I was just born with it?" He crossed his hands in his lap trying to cover up the rigid erection he sprouted since the conversation started.

"No wonder you got her all riled up. She's into your dick, dude," Madison said. She often used the word 'dude' or 'buddy' as she was not the girly girl type. She repositioned the straps on her tank top. Even though they were outside, she was getting hot and flush.

"Well now, Steven's clearly in a fight with her over something. I'm worried it's me. I'm worried he's gonna find out."

"You can't control any of that, Craig. Just be smart and be honest. Tell Brittany you don't want to carry on unless she's truly single and willing."

"Yeah, you're right." Craig thought about not just Brittany, but Leah. He considered telling Madison the whole story, but held back.

"Can I ask you a question?" Madison asked as she scratched her temple and crossed her leg. "When did you know you were... different?"

"Different?" Craig turned to Madison.

"Sorry, big. When did you know you were so big?"

"Oh, right. When I was fourteen or fifteen or whatever. My older brother pulled my bathing suit down at the beach in front of all my friends. Some of them started calling me donkey dick. That's when I realized it."

Madison giggled. "That's funny. So mean, but funny." Craig nodded solemnly.

"Nine inches is really crazy though. It's kinda cool to be honest," she admitted.

"You think so?" Craig asked.

"Of course! It's really impressive, actually. So when she gave you a handjob, did she do it all the way? Like, did you finish?"

Craig nodded. "Yes."

"And what did she think about that?" Madison asked as she nervously laughed.

"Well, that's the other thing about me I guess. When I do that, I have kind of a lot. So she got a kick out of that. She thought it was really funny. She kept laughing when I was doing it."

Madison burst out laughing. "Oh you do now! Ok, Craig. I'm sorry. The suspense is killing me. You have to show me this thing."

"Show you what? My dick?" Craig asked. He was hard as a rock under his jeans and his heart was racing.

"Yes! Show me this nine incher. There's no one around, why not? I've already seen it anyway."

Craig secretly hoped Madison would ask him this. He didn't know if he was brave enough to initiate it himself. Unlike with Brittany and Leah, he didn't hesitate as he smiled and reached for his belt buckle. Madison watched him, noticing the bulge he was concealing this entire time. "Oh shit," she said as she saw it protruding.

"Yep," said Craig as he unbuttoned his boxers and pried them open. He struggled a bit as he was already strikingly hard, but managed to let his cock free popping up through the fly of his jeans and into the cool night air. He watched for Madison's initial reaction like an excited little boy.

While Brittany and Leah gasped and shrieked loudly, Marison remained somewhat stoic. She stared in silence, straight faced and nearly emotionless. She gently rubbed her thigh mindlessly as she studied him. His penis stood straight up with his hand steadying it at the base. It was prominent and statuesque. His balls, though hidden, were clearly bloated below.

Craig was somewhat surprised at Madison's lack of reaction. He suddenly became embarrassed, sitting there with his hard dick out while she just stared, stone-faced. He wondered if he had made a terrible mistake. Perhaps he was getting too carried away with his penis lately. Maybe girls just didn't care anymore. He wondered if Madison was offended.

"What... what do you think about it?" Craig asked, shyly and awkwardly.

"What do I think about it?" Madison looked up. Craig nodded, debating if he should quickly stuff it back in and run away.

"Craig, it's... what can I say? It's beautiful."

Craig let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly, all the arousal and excitement from before seeped back in as Madison marveled over his cock. "Thanks," he muttered as they both looked at it.

"I've honestly never seen anything like this. It looks like it doesn't go on you?"

Craig laughed. "Why does everyone say that?"

Madison giggled too. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You know what I mean. I expect this thing to be attached to some big burly weightlifting type guy or something."

"I know, I know what you mean. I guess I just pulled the short straw in genetics."

Madison looked up at him and raised her eyebrows. "I think you mean the long straw!"

Craig relished in the moment as Madison continued to gawk at his throbbing hard penis. She stared at it with the same concentration he always noticed as she studied her lines of code. Almost like she was looking for something that she couldn't find. "It looks really hard. Almost like it hurts."

"It is really hard. You're right about that," Craig agreed. "Do you want to feel it?"

"Your dick?" Madison looked up. Craig nodded and looked back at his penis. "If you want, it's fine."

Madison looked around. The area was completely empty except for a few ducks floating around in the pond. She looked back at Craig's cock with thirst and desire. She then rolled up her sleeve and tentatively reached her hand out. She started at the base, wrapping her fingers around as far as they would go. Craig never noticed her hands that much before. They were slender and sexy. Her fingernails were neatly painted black. She sported a small ring on her pinky.

"Oh my God," she said softly. "You really are huge, huh?"

Craig leaned back and lifted his t-shirt up a bit. He never took his eyes off her hand as it explored his aching hard member. Madison looked great in the light of the moon and a nearby lamp pole. Without hesitation, she began to slowly stroke him.

"Fuck," Craig said softly. Madison looked up and smiled, mouth closed. She looked happy to be pleasing him. She was growing wet in her panties. "Does it feel good?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Craig didn't need to respond. He moaned in whispers as her hand increased pace, up and down, up and down. Madison even stopped to spit on her hand for lube before continuing to pleasure him. This wasn't her first rodeo, he could tell.

Several minutes passed. Madison stroked him silently in the peaceful night. At times, her gaze shifted to the pond in front of them and then back to his cock. They made eye contact several times, smiling to one another; mutually appreciating the intimate moment.

"Oh my God," Craig said. The pleasure was too intense. "I'm almost there," he said softly.

"You have to do it out that way," Madison said, nodding towards the grass in front of them. She expertly kicked her backpack aside using her foot. She knew the moment was approaching.

"Oh fuck," Craig said as he spread his legs further. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yeah?" Madison asked eagerly.

Suddenly laughter could be heard very close by. Madison quickly pulled her hand back. Craig covered his cock with his t-shirt frantically. A group of students had approached them without either of them noticing. They were drunk and laughing with each other as they walked along the side of the pond.

One of the girls in the group noticed Madison and Craig awkwardly disheveled. "Hey loooovebirds!" she said. She was very obviously under the influence.

"Hi," Madison said softly as she fixed her hair and rolled her sleeve back down.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. What were you guys just doing?!" the girl exclaimed loudly. "I saw something!"

"Alex, c'mon," another girl said as she pulled her friend by her arm. "Leave them alone."

But Alex would not let up. "You guys were hooooookin up, weren't you?!" she yelled out loud. Her guy friends were laughing, but her girl friend was desperately trying to pull her away.

"Oh my GOD! Look at this guy!" Alex shouted as she pointed directly at Craig.

"Hey, aren't you in my History class with Professor Truong?" one of the guys called out. He had recognized Craig, much to his horror. "Umm, yeah I think," Craig responded.

"Look at him!" Alex continued. All eyes were now on Craig. He had such little time to hide his erection, he didn't do a great job covering it up. It ran up his belly, tightly trapped under his thin t-shirt. It was painfully obvious.

"That's a huge dick! Are you serious with that right now?" Alex said.

Her friend pulled her aside. "I'm so sorry about this," she said as she herself looked at Craig's penis outline. She then pulled her friend along. The guys were cracking up laughing as Alex shouted at the top of her lungs. "Huge dick alert! Huge dick alert!"

Finally, they were gone. Madison and Craig sat in silence as the only ones remaining were the ducks in the pond. "That was interesting," she said.

"You could say that again."

"Did it feel good? What I was doing before?" Madison asked.

"It was amazing. I was so close," said Craig. "Do you think... do you think we could finish?"

Madison looked around. The area was as quiet as it was in the beginning. The coast was clear. "I suppose so. Yeah, we can. Take him out. We need to be quick this time."

Craig immediately pulled his cock out. It was still achingly hard. He had to cum so bad. Madison smiled as she took hold of it. "God, you're still so hard!" She resumed stroking as she angled his dick down, away from his body towards the grass.

"Oh shit," Craig said. He watched her fingers work his cock quickly. This time, he was awarded a glimpse down her shirt. He could barely make out her tits, but could tell they were big.

"Fuck. Oh my God, Madison. That's so good. You're gonna make me cum. I'm gonna cum."

Madison bit her lower lip and pushed his cock further down. Craig kicked his legs out and flexed his butt cheeks. "Ohhhhh!" he whispered.

Although it was dark, the bright white streams of cum were plainly visible. They shot out in rapid succession, landing on the grass at least six feet in front of them. Craig was silent, save for a few stifled expressions. Madison watched his pleasured facial expression as he orgasmed.

"Oh my God," he said. He was still cumming thick loads. "Holy shit."

"Jesus, Craig!" Madison said in a whisper. "You're shooting so much!"

"I'm almost done," he said as smaller dribbles fell from his tip to the ground between his legs. Madison removed her hand, inspecting it to make sure there was no cum on it. Craig, not done yet, took control of his cock and stroked a little more, much to Madison's delight. She watched silently as he masturbated in front of her.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,391 Followers
12