Roommates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it still going?" she asked, surprised.

"No. No, it's done. I just wanted to make sure we got it all."

"That we did!" Madison said looking out in front of them. Long streaks of fresh cum plastered the area where the group of students were standing no more than five minutes before. "Holy shit, you really do cum a lot!"

"I told you," said Craig as he looked up at Madison, out of breath. "Hey," he said. "Thank you. For this... and for just being there for me."

"You too Craig. I'm happy we met each other."

"I am too." Craig's heart fluttered as he debated if he should lean in for a kiss. Just as he started to, Madison looked away.

"I can see that! Look at this mess. We need to get out of here before someone else walks by and sees it!"

Madison stood up and began to collect her things. She watched Craig as he struggled to get his still hard cock in his pants. "You're hilarious with that," she joked. "It's like a third limb with no pant leg!"

"Hey! It's not funny. I need to walk around with this thing!" Craig argued.

"You just came, dude! Won't it go down now?"

"Yes, soon... I hope so."

The two of them walked back to the dorm areas having casual conversation. Craig thought about trying to kiss her again the entire time, but his post-orgasm clarity prevented him from being so bold. As they arrived at Madison's dorm, she gave a soft wave and headed inside.

Craig felt defeated as he walked back to his dorm room, despite having just gotten a handjob. When he exited the elevator he could hear loud music coming from his dorm room. He opened the door to find at least a dozen football players in his dorm. Steven was screaming and yelling about something while everyone else laughed. Bottles of vodka and empty beer cans were strewn about everywhere.

One of the football players turned to Craig as he walked in. "What's this all about?" Craig asked him pointing towards Steven in the other room.

He laughed, "Oh you mean your roommate? Yeah he's friggin wasted, man. Dude is off the deep end. I guess his girlfriend broke up with him or something."

Craig's stomach dropped. Fuck he thought to himself. He turned pale white and sat down on his desk chair. His heart raced. He was dizzy.

Steven's teammate looked perplexed. "You alright, dude?"

Craig couldn't answer. He stared at Steven throwing a temper tantrum in the other room. This was not good.

12