Roommates Ch. 08

Story Info
Steven receives some unsettling news. Craig has a visitor.
4.5k words
4.76
23.9k
25

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"I'm sorry man. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you," Dwayne said as he and Steven sat together in the campus cafeteria. Steven stared blankly after just hearing the news.

"You sure it was her?" he asked, looking up. Dwayne nodded solemnly. "It was her car, dude. It was her."

"What did he look like?" Steven's tone grew angrier as tried to pry information from Dwayne.

"Dude. I told you. All I could see was dark hair, these bright yellow sunglasses, and..."

Steven grew frustrated. "And what? What else did you see?"

Dwayne took a deep breath, looking around the cafeteria. He turned back to Steven and leaned in. "I saw the dude's dick, man."

"I thought you said she was on his lap or something?" Steven asked, confused.

"She got off him. Then started jerkin' him off and shit. I got it all man. You sure you don't want to watch?"

Steven shook his head as he looked angrily around the room. He shoveled some mashed potatoes into his mouth and slammed his fork down. "Fine. Fuck it. Show me the video."

"You sure?"

Steven pounded the table. Two girls nearby glanced over. "Play it," Steven said calmly. Dwayne shook his head as he took out his phone, pulled up the video, and slid it across the table. Steven watched in silence.

After ten seconds or so, he slid it back to Dwayne. Neither of them said anything. Dwayne knew what he saw, however. The person in the video had a dick usually only reserved for porn. It was massive. Brittany was having a blast with it. It had to be difficult to watch. He braced for Steven's fury, but it never came. Instead, he calmly stared off at nothing.

Dwayne sighed. "I'm sorry buddy," he said with sincerity.

"Whatever," Steven said as he chugged the rest of his water. "We're through." He stood up and walked off with his tray. Dwayne watched him rush out of the cafeteria. He looked as if he was on a mission.

---------------------

"You're being quiet today, everything ok?" Madison asked as Craig looked up from his notebook? "Huh? Oh... yeah. I'm good. I know I'm being weird."

Madison smiled. The two had not discussed what happened between them that night by the pond. She chalked it up as a weird sexual tension thing. She was awkward enough as it is with boys and was a bit embarrassed by what they did. "It's ok. I'm weird too."

Craig looked up. Madison was beautiful. Her smile was contagious and she had the sweetest little twinkle to her big eyes. "Hey," he said, placing his hand on hers. "I know we never really talked about the other night."

Madison played it cool. "College, right?" She removed her hand and pretended to focus back on her work.

"Right... college."

"So how's it going with your cheerleader girlfriend?" she asked.

"Oh, Brittany?" Craig asked as he too turned back to his notebook. "It's cool... I guess. Yeah, she's cool."

"Is she everything you hoped and dreamed she'd be?" Madison asked in a forcefully dramatic tone of voice. Craig thought he sensed a bit of jealousy with her line of questioning.

"I'm not sure what we are. We're sort of just hanging out."

Madison nodded as she returned to her work. She intentionally didn't want to expand the conversation. She didn't want to hear about Craig and Brittany any more.

Craig couldn't understand why he was getting so awkward around Madison. With Brittnay, he could be someone whom he'd never been before. He was more confident, brash, and willing to take risks. Yet as he sat there next to Madison, someone who had given him a handjob, he couldn't break out of his former shell.

Madison's fingers clutched her Number 2 pencil tightly as she wrote in her notebook. Her black sweatshirt sleeves were rolled up. She wore a silver bracelet with a tiny heart-shaped charm on it. Craig remembered how it jingled repeatedly as she stroked his cock by the pond. He pictured her hand moving rapidly as she giggled about how big he was.

"Craig?"

He snapped out of it. "Hmm?"

Madison laughed. "I said do you want to leave now? I'm all done."

"Oh, yeah sure. Let's get out of here. Enough studying for tonight."

As they walked the short distance across campus back to the dorm buildings, they chatted about surface level topics. Mostly what to expect in an upcoming exam they were both preparing for. Craig thought about holding her hand, but couldn't put together enough courage to do so.

He loved listening to her voice as she spoke. It was high-pitched and soft, sometimes trailing off at the end of sentences. He found that to be incredibly sexy for some reason. Craig hated that he couldn't be himself around Madison, unlike how he was with Brittany.

They reached the entrance to her building. "Hey," she said as she stopped and faced him. "We're... like... cool, right?"

"Yeah, of course," he said. "Why would we not be?"

"No reason," Madison said as she looked around. "I just wanted to make sure."

Craig hugged her. As they awkwardly embraced he could feel his cock hardening. He wondered if she felt it or even noticed.

"Well, ok. See ya later," Madison said as she walked away and into the building. Craig stood quietly as he watched her walk away. He was dreading their evening coming to an end. He liked spending time with her, but also was trying to avoid going back to his dorm room.

--------------------

Once again, Steven had his buddies over. The dorm room was packed and there was drinking and partying going on. Craig walked in and tossed his bag onto his desk. In doing so, some of the contents spilled out.

Steven appeared drunk again, speaking loudly and animated. Craig blended in as no one really even noticed he was home.

"It's fucking bullshit dude. Bullshit!" Steven said loudly. "She gets all weird and shit. Then breaks up with me, now this?"

Craig tapped one of the football players next to him. "What's happening?"

"His girlfriend dumped him and then fucked some dude in a parking lot," he said without looking at Craig.

Craig's stomach dropped. The room began to spin. He held onto the wall for support. He felt everything around him closing in. He felt like he may be sick.

"That bitch wanted to get caught. I am telling you dude," he continued. "She did this to get to me, I know it!"

Craig half-listened as Steven went on a tirade. Some of his friends clearly found it amusing, laughing amongst themselves as Steven went on and on. He feared Steven knew it was him. He wondered how he even found out in the first place.

"You ok dude?" The guy next to Steven asked him. "You look like you're gonna faint," he said, laughing.

"I'm good. I just need... I need to sit..."

Craig stumbled a bit before the whole room got dark. Everything around him spun together. He couldn't distinguish up from down, left from right.

CRASH

He quickly fainted, falling to the ground.

-----------------

"Get him some water!" Craig could hear a faint voice above him as he slowly came to. He struggled to open his eyes as he glared up at the fluorescent dorm room lights. Two people helped him up by his shoulders and another held a water bottle up to this mouth. It was Steven.

"Dude!" he laughed. "You just fainted!"

Craig struggled to sip the water as it spilled on his shirt and pants. "I... I did?"

"Yeah! I didn't even know you were home and all of a sudden, boom, you're down."

Craig regained his balance as he took the water bottle from Steven and drank it. He slowly felt his composure returning. With that, he remembered what made him black out in the first place. All eyes were on him.

"What happened?" Steven asked as everyone awaited Craig's response.

"I think I'm just tired. I should probably lay down."

"I think you need to funnel a beer," said Steven as everyone laughed. "C'mon dude you're not laying down. Come out and party with us. I need to unwind. I am raging right now, fellas!"

"I think I should just hang back. You guys go ahead. I have some homework I need to catch up on," Craig said as he pointed towards his backpack.

Steven looked down at Craig's desk. Something caught his attention. Craig followed his eyes in a panic. His backpack was open and several items had spilled out. A water bottle, his wallet and right there next to them... a pair of neon yellow sunglasses. Steven stared at the sunglasses before slowly walking over and picking them up. He examined them and lifted them up towards Dwayne.

Dwayne took one glance at the glasses, then looked at Steven. He nodded slowly. Steven turned back to Craig. "These yours?"

Craig hesitated. All eyes were on him. Everyone in that room had seen the video. They all knew about the sunglasses. They all knew about the oversized penis as well.

Craig was the mystery man.

"Ummm... uhhh..."

"UMMM UHHHH," Steven mimicked his roommate. "Are they yours or not?!" His tone grew angrier.

Craig nodded.

Steven looked around the room. Most everyone avoided eye contact in the incredibly uncomfortable scene. Steven's short, scrawny, quiet, nerdy roommate was caught having sex with his beautiful ex-girlfriend. And to add insult to misery, he was the owner of the huge cock everyone noticed in the video.

He turned back to Craig. Steven was about six inches taller than him and probably twice the size. His posture was intimidating and Craig's heart raced in fear.

"Pull down your pants."

"What?" Craig asked.

"I want you to pull down your fucking pants," he said, this time angier.

"C'mon Steven. You don't have to do this," Craig pleaded.

"The hell I do! Pull them down."

The room was dead silent. A pin drop could be heard.

Craig slowly and reluctantly unbuckled his belt. The clanking sound was deafening. For the second time that day, he was revealing himself. This time, in a very different and scary way.

He paused after unbuttoning. "Steven, c'mon," he tried once more.

"Pull them down," he repeated, staring down at Craig's crotch.

Craig resumed as he gradually pulled his pants and underwear down. Suddenly, right there in the middle of his dorm room, surrounded by the football team and his angry roommate, out flopped his six inch soft penis for all to see.

Some of them snickered. One was heard whispering "Jesus Christ." All eyes were on Craig's plump cock resting well past his balls in an impressive showing albeit flaccid.

Craig could not bear to look anywhere but down at his exposed cock. It had gotten him into such a terrible mess, he regretted ever letting Brittany see it that one fateful morning. Several seconds passed. The snickering continued as everyone could tell that it was definitely Craig in that video.

At first he didn't even feel it. As Craig stared at his dick, a darkness enveloped him quickly. The room closed in on him just as it had before. But this time, there was a deafening ringing in his ears. Images of everyone in the room spun around him. Several people gasped.

Then the pain arrived. It was powerful and all encompassing, emanating directly from his head. Before he could do anything about it, another blast to the stomach. It was so powerful he went down immediately. Blood dripped from his mouth. He could see footsteps shuffling around in front of him. There was a lot of activity. It appeared Steven was being dragged out by his friends.

Someone placed their hand on his shoulder. They may have been asking if he's ok. He couldn't tell.

He felt someone drape a towel over his exposed penis before finally passing out.

------------------

The lights in the campus medical center were blinding. Craig squinted as soon as he opened his eyes. He looked around in a panic, at first unsure of where he was. His head was pounding. He was wrapped in a tight bandage around his ribs. He spotted a clock on the wall. 11:47. He had been here for hours.

"Rocky! You're up!" a girl's voice could be heard approaching him from the left. Craig turned his head and winced in pain as he did so. He fully expected to see Brittany, but was pleasantly surprised when he saw a different familiar face.

"You got clocked pretty good huh?" Madison asked as she set two coffees down on the bedside table.

"What are you doing here?" Craig asked.

Madison shrugged as she sat down. "I never like to go to the hospital alone. So I figured I'd come in and hang out with you."

Craig felt his eye. "Careful!" Madison alerted him. "You may want to leave that be for a bit, buddy."

"Was I... was I passed out?"

Madison chuckled. "Oh no. The nurses said you've been very chatty. And funny too."

"Funny? I've been awake?"

"Oh yeah! You just took a nap. I think they gave you some pretty hardcore shit to take," Madison said.

Craig sighed and felt his midsection. "I feel like I got hit by a truck."

Madison laughed. "Well your roommate absolutely clocked you. Twice. But no, no truck."

"What happened to him?"

Madison shrugged. "Not sure. But the cops were there when I came over. So I would guess he's in custody somewhere. One of his jock friends texted me. I was the last number in your phone." Madison placed her hands over her heart in a mocking way of saying how lovely it was.

"Fuck," said Craig leaning back on the pillow and closing his eyes. "I fucked up."

"Oh you've been saying that a lot apparently. But you've been telling these lovely nurses how it wasn't you who fucked up. Oh noo, no. It was in fact your... and I quote... huge cock." Madison burst out laughing.

"What?!?" Craig asked, astonished. "No," he said.

"Oh, but yes," Madison continued to laugh. "They said that's all you've been talking about. Asking them if they want to see it, touch it, take pictures with it. This kind of talk can get you in trouble you know. But they know you were drugged up."

Craig turned bright red. He had no recollection of any of this lewd behavior. "I'm an idiot, Madison."

Madison leaned in and placed her hand on his leg. "You got caught in a love triangle, my friend. You may have gotten a few bumps and bruises, but hey! Love hurts, right?"

Craig smiled. He reached for his phone to check his messages. "Oh shit. Sorry I never responded to these."

Madison waved her hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it. I figured you probably weren't able to text." Craig scrolled through his phone and noticed he didn't get any calls or texts from Brittany.

"Thanks for being here," he said. "It really means a lot."

"Of course, Craig. Can't let you be alone in here..." she glanced at his crotch. "Especially with that thing between your legs."

Despite being in pain, Craig liked hearing Madison talk like that. His dick tingled with delight. The medication mixed with his desire for her created a warm and fuzzy feeling. He couldn't waste any more time being tentative with her. "Why? You think I'd get in more trouble?" he teased.

Madison blushed. "Who knows! Everyone seems to be really interested in it!"

Craig locked eyes with Madison. She had the most beautiful round eyes. She was breathtakingly pretty without even trying to be. "Are you interested in it?" he asked quietly.

Madison looked away uncomfortably. She stared at the two coffees on the side table before reaching for one and taking a sip. She looked back at Craig. "It's definitely a unique characteristic you have."

The truth was that Madison had not stopped thinking about it since she jerked him off. It's size and thickness. The way it filled her little hands. The amount he shot...

"You know that night by the pond? That was really fun," Craig said. He could feel himself expanding under the sheets. In no time, it would be obvious to Madison as the hospital sheets were very thin.

Madison blushed, but nodded. "I agree. We had some fun didn't we?"

"So much fun!" Craig smiled. As Madison awkwardly looked away, he feasted his eyes on her chest. Despite a baggy black sweatshirt, it was clear her breasts were large. He remembered seeing them in a bra the night she jerked him off. "Madison?" he asked.

She turned back. This time she had a different facial expression. It was serious. As if she was trying to fight back emotions. She knew what she wanted and couldn't hide it anymore. "Yes Craig?" she whispered.

"I want you," he said.

She nodded. "I know," she whispered as she placed a hand on his. "I know you do." She looked at his crotch. A massive tent had formed under the sheets creating an obscene visual. She burst out laughing. "Yup! Yup, you definitely do," she joked.

Craig couldn't help but laugh. "At least we know that part of me is unharmed!"

They both cracked up laughing as Madison buried her face on the bedside. She looked back up at Craig. "You're cute."

"Can you come closer? I kind of can't move that much," he said.

Madison nodded and stood up. She leaned in towards Craig's face and put her hand in his hair. "You have quite the shiner, huh?"

"Is it that bad?" Craig asked. He hadn't yet seen his face.

"Consider it a badge of courage. You stood up to the big, bad football player."

Craig raised his hand and pulled Madison's face toward him. In an instant, their mouths locked, tongues swirled. The only sounds heard were their mouths interlocking and some light chatter a few rooms down from them. Madison pulled away, smiling. She wiped her mouth. "That was nice," she said. Craig smiled and nodded.

Madison glanced down at his erection and put a hand on it over the sheets. "You're so hard," she giggled. "It's like a crow bar!"

"Can you go lock the door?" Craig asked.

As Madison walked towards the door, Craig stared at her shapely ass. He was now convinced she was hiding a stunning physique under her clothing. His cock lurched as he imagined what was about to come.

"Scooch," said Madison as Craig slid over and made room for her on the small bed. "You might be the first person to see these in six months," she joked as she unzipped her hoodie, revealing a tight black tank top underneath. Craig watched eagerly as she revealed two large and beautiful breasts packed into her bra.

"Can I?" he asked with his hand outstretched. She rolled her eyes, grabbed his hand and moved it towards her boobs. "Give them a try," she instructed.

They resumed kissing while Craig fondled her big boobs. Madison helped him out by removing her bra, allowing her plentiful breasts to spill out. Her skin was very fair, but her nipples a perfect shade of pink. They hardened with excitement as Craig investigated them with his hands.

Madison reached towards his crotch, lowering the sheet in doing so. Craig's cock was aching and a wet spot was forming at the tip. At first, Madison caressed his big penis over his underwear, coaxing pleasure from him little by little. Craig moaned as their lips remained locked. Madison began breathing heavily through her nose as she wrapped her legs around Craig's body.

She pulled her mouth away. "I love it, Craig," she said, referring to his endowment.

"Take it out," he demanded, urgently. "Please Madison," he begged.

She slid down the bed so she was between his legs. Perched on her knees, he had a perfect view of her amazing tits and firm tummy. He then noticed a tattoo of three flowers under her belly button. "That's beautiful," he said. Madison placed her hands over it, looking down. "Thanks," she said shyly. "Got it on my eighteenth birthday. A gift from my stepdad. My mom was bullshit."

"I bet!" Craig said.

Madison tucked her hair behind her ear, took a deep breath, and bent over.

The initial feeling of her mouth on his cock was enough to bring any man to his knees. The room spun for Craig, but in a very different way than when he got knocked out. He was in heaven. He lifted his head and watched intently as Madison held the base of his dick with one hand and tried to blow him. After a few attempts, she sat back up laughing while stroking him. "I think it's too big!" she announced.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12