Roommates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, you can do it," Craig pleaded. "You don't have to do the whole thing. You were doing great!"

Madison wiped her mouth as she stroked him. "I think I only got the head!" she guessed. "It's so thick, I don't want to hurt you with my teeth."

Craig's dick had been scraped by women's teeth before. It was something he was used to especially in the last couple weeks. "You don't need to worry about that. Believe me it feels good," he reassured her.

Madison leaned forward again. She looked up at him. "Promise you'll tell me if it hurts?"

Craig nodded. His penis throbbed with excitement. Madison returned her mouth to his cock and opened wide. This time, she enveloped the entire head and some of the shaft. She moved her head up and down while licking the underside of his penis. "Stroke me at the same time," Craig insisted. Madison obliged, performing a double handed handjob while slurping on his cock head at the same time.

Craig dropped his head and closed his eyes. "Oh my fucking God, Madison!"

She continued, eagerly sucking him. She could taste the saltiness of his precum supply as it oozed into her mouth. Craig's legs were moving around and he was moaning. She became aroused at the effect she was having on him.

As she continued to blow him, her mind wandered. She pictured Craig having sex with Brittany. She pictured Brittany doing to him what she was doing at that very moment. It was something that was holding her back from being with Craig. It was confusing and complex. Who did Craig really like?

Her mind wandered only so far before coming back to the moment. The most beautiful, thickest cock she fantasized about for weeks was now in her mouth and she was about to make it orgasm. She popped it out of her mouth and looked up, feverishly jerking him off. "Yeah?" she asked.

Craig nodded, gritted his teeth, and pushed his pelvis up. Just as his cock ballooned to the biggest it's been all night, the first jet of cum came flying out. It shot at such force, it just barely missed his face. He closed his eyes and turned his head.

"Oh!" Madison cried out as she placed her hand over the sputtering tip to block the rest of his load from hitting him. She jerked him with the other hand as globs of thick, white cream pelted her palm.

Craig's moaning was strained in an effort to keep the volume down, but at some points it was too much. It felt so good, his body took over. He gripped the bed sheets and spread his legs as Madison pumped out his seed. She watched him cum over and over again, spraying her hand with an endless amount of fluid. The hot and sticky juice covered her fingers and Craig's belly below.

When it was over, they each sat in silence. Craig's eyes closed, a smile across his face. Madison continued to hold his softening cock as she examined the puddle of cum beneath. "You cum so much," she said. "It's like, not human."

Craig opened his eyes and looked up at her. He loved seeing her so impressed with him. "That was amazing. You're amazing."

"I'm amazing?! Look at this!" she said holding up his cock that was so big it draped over her enclosed fist. "Craig, this is not normal!" she joked.

Craig burst out laughing. "I have a donkey dick!" he joked.

In a moment of bizarre yet comfortable bliss, they laughed with each other as Madison wagged his flaccid, heavy cock around in her hand. She stopped and stared at it in her hand. "It's so pretty. I think I love everything about it," she commented. Craig remained silent, watching her admire it. He stared at her tits, still exposed and pressed neatly together. Some of his cum was on her left nipple that she hadn't noticed.

Madison's other hand wandered to her stomach and rested across her tattoo. Her stomach was flat and trim. What you'd expect from a swimmer or gymnast. She sighed as she stared at his cock and then slid her hand under her pants. "I'm so worked up," she whispered. "You have me crazy right now."

"Really?"

She smiled and closed her eyes. With one hand holding his cock and the other buried in her panties, she got to work. "Fuck," she whispered. Craig watched her fingers working underneath her clothes. He tentatively reached forward with his hand but pulled back. Madison looked like she was feeling really good. He didn't want to disturb her.

He noticed her hand that was holding his cock began to scoop up some of the cum pooled below. She played with it in her hands as she masturbated. Craig was awestruck watching her. She started to moan and rock her hips back and forth. "Oh my God," she whined.

Craig thought she was about to have an orgasm. Madison's breathing increased. She opened her eyes and looked at Craig. Her mouth opened in an O-shape, but didn't make a sound.

Suddenly, she stopped and crouched forward. She released his cock and gripped his thigh as she came. Her body contorted. She let out a squeak as her hand moved under her panties. Her orgasm was powerful and all-encompassing. Craig could do nothing but watch in pure delight. He placed his hand over hers gripping the sheets.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, bright red and smiling. "Wow," she said as she removed her hand from her pants. Madison climbed down off the bed, wiped her hands off on her jeans and put her sweatshirt back on. She then fetched a towel and carefully cleaned the mess Craig made from his belly. Without saying a word, she lifted his waistband and neatly tucked his cock back in.

After throwing out the towel, she turned to him. "Will you be ok here?"

He held her hand and nodded. "Of course."

"Bye Craig. This was fun. I hope you feel better. And please text me if you need me." She leaned forward, kissed him softly, then left.

Craig dozed off to sleep again.

12