Roommate's Forced Fantasy

Story Info
Jack's unexpected return interrupts Roger's private bondage.
2.5k words
4.43
54.9k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers

Jack had been expecting a good weekend. Being a good-looking single guy had its perks, and an invitation to a two-day-long party at a local resort had just sort of dropped in his lap. Living in a two-bedroom apartment with Roger, his old roommate from college, wasn't a bad arrangement, but a little time away wouldn't hurt.

Roger wasn't a bad guy; he was just standoffish. He didn't have Jack's social skills or quite his appearance and hanging around the apartment wasn't much of a social life. For his own part, Roger never really seemed to want to go out or do anything; Jack wasn't sure his roommate had ever been on a proper date. That wasn't his problem, though. Jack would take care of Jack and Roger would have to manage on his own.

He was halfway to the resort when Jack got the call that the party had been cancelled. It had been something or other about the reservations not going through or a problem with the payment. Jack hadn't paid much attention to the call once he'd heard the thing wasn't happening; his expectations had been high, and his frustration was equally strong.

So it was that only about an hour after he'd left for an entire weekend, Jack let himself back into the apartment. He figured he'd do his regular searching for porn on the internet and quietly get himself off to deal with his carbonated hormones, same as every other Friday for the past few weeks. He was caught short by the sound of moaning from Roger's room.

Part of him told him to just go right back out; to go get a burger or see a movie or something, and let Roger have his whatever Roger was having. Part of him was intensely curious... had Roger managed to score some company? Was he just having a really loud session of jerking off in a supposedly empty apartment?

He was still in a quandary when the moaning turned into speech. "No, please.... I can't do that..."

Jack froze stock-still and listened. Was Roger in trouble? Had someone broken in? He tried to hear if there was a second voice, but he could only hear one voice. There was some heavy breathing, but it sounded like only one person. What the hell?

Jack decided that Roger was probably just having some freaky private time and locked the front door. None of his business, nothing he should pay attention to. At the same time, Roger's moaning and pleading was causing an unexpected stir in his frustrated loins, and it was high time that Jack put on some headphones and had some private time of his own.

He'd gotten as far as his bedroom door when Roger moaned loudly and spoke again. "God, no, Jack... don't do this to me!"

Jack stopped, hand on his doorknob, heart starting to thump in his chest. What the actual fuck? He'd never had a single indication that Roger was anything other than straight, and he'd certainly never gotten the impression that the smaller man was even vaguely attracted to him. Was... was his roommate actually having loud sexual fantasies about him?

"I've never done that, Jack" whined Roger from his bedroom. "Please, don't make me suck your cock... oh GOD... mmmmmf!"

The unmistakable sound of a mouth being stuffed full was more than Jack could take. He wasn't sure how to deal with this; ignore it? Confront Roger? Walk away? Or maybe, just maybe, help him out?

Roger's door was mostly closed, but still open just a crack. Jack wasn't sure what he was doing, but he was absolutely going to take a look to see what was going on.

The younger, smaller man was naked on his bed, on his knees. One of his hands was cuffed to his headboard, the other was plunging an average-sized dildo into Roger's desperately sucking mouth. It wasn't the kind of porn that Jack got off too, but his cock started throbbing all the same. He wasn't gay, but he also wasn't the type to pass up an opportunity. God help him, this was hot.

Roger's eyes were screwed shut with concentration as he struggled to please the silicone dong between his lips. He didn't see Jack quietly push the door open and enter, couldn't hear him over his own desperate sucking and moaning.

Jack spotted the keys to the handcuffs on the bedside table. His breath came up short as he made his choices; he picked up the keys and cleared his throat.

Roger's reaction was priceless. His eyes snapped open and he shouted, involuntarily throwing the dildo next to the bed and rolling to his side. He stared at Jack, little cock rock-hard and bobbing out in the open.

"JACK! Shit! Fuck! What... you were..."

Jack shrugged. "The party got cancelled, so I came back. You were, uh, saying my name pretty loud. I had to check."

The smaller man flushed bright red, mortified. "Um... I... look, it's not like what you think..."

He tugged at the steel cuff on his left wrist, looked at the empty spot on the bedside table where the keys had been, and spotted them dangling from Jack's hand. "I'm... could you, uh..."

Jack bent down and picked up the spit-slick dildo from where it had fallen, not far from his feet. It was entirely average of length and girth, flesh-colored silicone with a decent heft. "Is, um.... Is this supposed to be me?"

Roger blushed even more furiously and tried to cover himself with his bed spread. The cover was uncooperative with him lying on top of it, and he barely managed to get a fold of it over his rapidly deflating manhood. "Can... can we talk about this later? I'm cuffed, here..."

Jack slowly shrugged again, smiling down at him. "Is this what you always jack off to? Just... you know, out of curiosity..."

Roger saw that the keys weren't getting any closer to the cuffs. "No. Sometimes. I'm just... I mean, I'm not..."

"Because this is totally not even close," said Jack, shaking the dildo at him. Roger's voice caught in his throat.

"I... what?" he asked, confused. "Jack, I'm sorry, I thought you were going to be gone, and... I mean, one thing led to another, and..."

Jack pocketed the handcuff keys and dropped the dildo. As Roger's voice vanished in a frightened stammer, Jack slowly unzipped his fly and fished out his hard cock. It was half-again as long as the dildo, and easily twice as thick.

"You're going to need to spend a little more, I think," said Jack. "Here... get a look at the real thing. For the next time one thing leads to another."

He slowly stroked it as his naked, cuffed roommate stared. "Jack, I... this is just a fantasy, ok? I... I don't know..."

Jack slowly stepped up to the side of the bed. It wasn't that it was Roger, he decided. It wasn't that it was a naked man, either. It was the helplessness... the nervousness. It was the feeling of power that was filling his lungs with cool air and his veins with hot blood. It was that Roger had been wanting this... this thing exactly... and that Jack needed to get off.

Jack caught Roger's free wrist, causing the fold of bedspread to fall away, exposing the smaller man's shriveled penis. Roger was struggling, just a little, but the combined shocks of Jack's presence and his sudden participation in the fantasy was like a drug in Roger's blood, slowing him. Weakening him. He found he really didn't want to resist all that much as Jack brought the small, sweaty hand to that big, hard cock.

"Feel it," said Jack. "Get it right. See how long and hard it is."

Roger couldn't stop looking at the monster he was stroking, eyes wide, mouth agape. It wasn't that he didn't think Jack was hung; it was that he didn't want to get a dildo he couldn't handle. This rod of meat in his hand was well more than he thought he could manage, anywhere.

Jack shuddered a little at the feeling of Roger's hand stroking his dick. Any hand would have done just at the moment. "How long have you been doing this?" he asked. "How long have you been pretending to suck my dick?"

Shame rushed to Roger's face. "I... this was the first time," he said, voice barely a whisper. "I mean... you were going to be gone, and I wanted to do something... well... special...."

"Oh, you're going to do something special," said Jack. He reached down and got a handful of the hair on the back of Roger's head. "You know what you're going to do."

Roger gasped and tried to pull his head free. The pain of his hair being pulled was less unpleasant than he'd imagined it... it was like his scalp was attached to his balls, and a hot tingle ran all the way down his spine. "No," he said, voice wavering. His cock began to stiffen again.

"That was quite a little show you put on with the dildo," said Jack, pulling Roger's head closer. "But you need the real thing, don't you?"

"Jack, no," said Roger. "I... I can't do that. I don't know how..."

"You sure looked like you knew a couple of minutes ago" said Jack. "Now do it. Suck my big dick, you little cocksucker."

"I've never done this, Jack" whined Roger. "Please, don't make me suck your cock... oh GOD... mmmmmf!"

Jack pulled Roger's complaining mouth onto the end of his throbbing cock, cutting off his protests. With one hand, he tightened his grip in Roger's hair and held his head in place, with the other he held Roger's free wrist.

It was a hot, wet mouth around his cockhead, a supple tongue thrashing against the underside and teeth held wide, and it was perfect. Jack had received no small number of blowjobs in his life and this was going to be one of the good ones.

It wasn't the first man's mouth he'd been in, but it was the first one that had been begging for a proper fucking even before Jack had gotten there.

"Suck me good and I'll unlock the cuffs," hissed Jack, as he pushed more cock into Roger's mouth.

Roger had never been so turned on before. His little cock bounced and throbbed against his belly as he started to suck and lick at the dick in his mouth. Some part of him didn't want this to happen, and this was fine. It wasn't his fault; he wasn't doing anything wrong. He was being forced to suck Jack's cock; it wasn't anything he could control now.

Freed from responsibility for the act, Roger let himself go. He moaned and whimpered wetly as Jack forced his head back and forth, bobbing the smaller man's mouth on his raging dick. Roger indulged every fantasy and plan he'd formed around sucking this dick in particular... wriggling his tongue, shifting his jaw back and forth, tilting his head as the cock slid out so he could get just the right pressure on the spot just under the head. It had been an occasional fantasy, then slowly, over time, it had become an obsession.

Jack closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he forced his cock in and out of Roger's mouth, pushing it deeper and deeper. He slowly brought the smaller man's hand down to his own tiny pulsing pecker.

"Jerk yourself off while you suck me. Show me how much of a little slut you are for sucking my dick."

Burning with shame but happy to comply, Roger took the hot flesh of his little member between thumb and forefinger and began to furiously wank it. His moaning increased in intensity around Jack's cock.

Jack tensed his muscles and pulled hard on Roger's head, forcing the head of his cock down Roger's throat. Roger's eyes went wide and he stopped playing with himself for a second. Then that tingle from his scalp and balls intensified ten-fold, and he gagged hard on the cock fucking his gullet. As Jack began to moan and thrust harder, Roger let himself be forced to give deep-throat.

"Little... cocksucker... so... GOOD..." hissed Jack. He was at his full fucking speed, now, plunging into Roger's helpless mouth and throat hard and fast. Roger's eyes rolled back in his head; the combined sensations more than he could handle.

Jack came first, thick ropes of cum jetting into Roger's mouth and down his throat. Roger coughed, sputtered, and choked on the gush of semen. Then, as Jack's cock pulsed out the last few spurts, Roger's hips thrust involuntarily, and he fired off a watery dribble of his own cum.

The larger man held his cock in Roger's mouth as he slowly deflated, letting Roger's coddling tongue lick him clean and ease his firing nerves down to a calm, warm glow. Minutes later, Jack released Roger's hair, letting the smaller man slump to the bed.

Jack sat on the edge of the bed and fished the keys out of his pocket. Neither man speaking, he unlocked the cuffs both at the wrist and the headboard.

Roger's eyes widened a little as Jack pocketed the cuffs and the keys.

"We should probably talk about this thing," said Jack eventually, his receding hormones letting his brain fully function again. "I... I wouldn't have done that if I didn't think you wanted it..."

"I did," said Roger, not looking him in the eye. "You were right. I... that's been cooking in here for a long time. I should have said something."

"How do you say something about that?" asked Jack, shaking his head. "I mean, that's a hard conversation to start, right?"

Roger just nodded, rubbing his sore wrist.

"You, um... you kept the handcuffs," he said.

Jack nodded. "I don't know that there's going to be a next time," he said. "But I don't know that there's not. I mean... what do you think?"

Roger shrugged. "I... maybe? There's a lot to process, here..."

"So, if you want these back," said Jack, "you know... just tell me. I'll give them to you."

His expression became hard and an edge crept into his voice. "But I'll know what you're doing with them. Maybe I'll want to help."

The smaller man just nodded.

Jack stood up, slowly tucking his cock back in his pants. "Just... one thing I want to know."

Roger looked up; his expression quizzical.

"Were you ever going to do more, than, you know, just sucking that dildo?"

Roger went a little pale and blushed again. "I... I don't know. May.... Maybe?"

Jack nodded. "I'm going to order a pizza," he said. "You want your usual?"

"Sure," said Roger, his head spinning.

He began to consider his other fantasies and thought about how far they went. Jack had the handcuffs now, so they were all closer to reality.

Some of them scared him, but as Jack left his bedroom, Roger slowly rubbed his tight little scrotum and quietly groaned. The fantasies that scared him the most made him cum the hardest.


Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers